BCom Distance Education Admission: BCom is a bachelor-level program that is provided for admission under multiple specializations after considering student’s interests. This program is provided with the distance mode so that students who can’t pursue their studies in the regular mode can continue their education.
A Bachelor of Commerce degree takes 3 to 6 years to complete. Distance learning is offered by most colleges.
IMTS Institute offer distance education in BCom. Most students pay about 14,000 to 29,450 rupees for tuition. There is a lot of interest in BCom in India. Distance education is beneficial to Indian students. The average salary for BCom jobs after distance education is between INR 3 and 5 LPA.
BCom Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor Of Commerce (B.Com)|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||( 12th Pass with 45% marks )|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 14,000 to INR 29,450|
- There are low costs for other things as well
- As a result, one can work and study at the same time.
- A BCom distance learning student has a variety of college options available to him or her.
- The benefit is that one can keep up with the issue without having to stop working.
BCom Distance Education Admission 2022
Bachelor of Commerce which is popularly known as B.Com is a course that is pursued by students who want to study accounts, mathematics, Business Studies, English, and Economics. The program study is for the basic level that students can opt for after the completion of their 10+2.
Now what if a student is working or stays in remote areas then they have a pretty good option to select the distance mode of learning and complete their educational journey. The duration of this course is 3 years and the total number of 6 semesters is included. Study assistance is provided through the well-experienced faculties.
The Syllabus, Eligibility, Advantages, Admission, Scope, and Job details are available with proper and accurate research of this article. The smooth journey of B.Com is possible if students read out this whole article and then take a fruitful decision.
BCom Distance Education: Eligibility Criteria
- The Eligibility criteria for the B.Com Course is that an applicant should complete their 10+2 class from a Commerce Stream.
- The minimum marks should be 50% to 60% for getting admission.
- There is no age limitation to pursuing a BCom distance education course.
The average fee for the BCom Distance Education course is up to INR 14,000 to INR 29,450.
Benefits of BCom Distance Learning
There are number of courses that are introduced for academic studies and to bifurcate one course and jot down the benefits becomes a task, but we have some points that can explain the benefits of the BCom distance education course.
So Read below these points :
- Any course is beneficial when students have an interest or they wish to create a good outcome after the course completion and the very first benefit is course structure is similar to the distance mode.
- BCom distance education course study in recent years has modified and there are various specializations available for the students that help for the subject and career oriented growth.
- A variety of Job opportunities and a wide range of career profiles help students to explore and create an interesting educational journey.
B.Com Integrated Course with MBA, M.Com
Many University provides the integrated course with B.Com to get more than one degree at the same academic session in this case student get admission in B.Com and another additional degree is part of the course, like MBA + B.com and B.Com + M.Com is very popular and demanded in corporate and banking sectors and it will also save one year of student anyone can achieve this degree in 4 Year of study.
BCom Distance Education Scope
With a bachelor’s degree in Commerce (BCom) in India, students can pursue careers as Decision Analysts, Banking Analysts, Logistics Managers and more. This degree is the second most popular after science. It has acquired managerial skills through competing for academic areas to provide greater training in particular subjects.
BCom Distance Education Syllabus
The syllabus of BCom Distance Education is designed specially in a way to cover all the basic requirement of a individual in their professional life. The subjects that a students study in BCom Distance Education are listed below:
|Punjabi Or History and Culture of Punjab I||
Social and Business Ethics
|Interdisciplinary Psychology for Managers||
|Principles and Practices of Management||Income Tax Law|
Financial Markets and Services
|Banking and Insurance||
|Human Resource Management||
|Auditing and Secretarial Practice||
Business Mathematics and Statistics
English And Business Communication
|Company Law||Indian Economy|
|Interdisciplinary Security Analysis and Portfolio Management||
|Issues in Financial Reporting||
Production and Operation Management
|Direct Tax Laws||
Principles of Financial Accounting
|Entrepreneurship and Small Business||
Interdisciplinary Issues in Indian Commerce
Safety Education and Violence Against Women & Children
|Sectoral Aspects of Indian Economy||
Quantitative Techniques and Methods
|Indirect Tax Laws||
Punjabi or History and Culture of Punjab
English And Business Communication I
Bachelor Of Commerce (B.Com) Distance Education Specialization
- Business principles
- Information systems
- Business Economics
- Electronic Commerce
- Foreign Trade
- Logistics Management
Our Credential Which Makes Distance Education Different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support also.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depend on university rules.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Is BCom Distance Education valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, This Degree is approved by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Q: Is BCom Distance learning degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, BCom Distance Education Admission offered by IMTS Institute is Approved for study in India or Abroad. Its also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Q: Can students pay a fee in installment?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Q: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities’ rules.
Be the first to leave a review.