MEd Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MEd Distance Learning is a 2 years duration course preferred for admission by students who have completed their BEd course and want to continue studying while pursuing a job. The curriculum of this course is designed in a manner that will help every applicant in learning about the different aspects of teaching or related aspects.
MEd in Distance Mode is an opportunity for students who can’t complete their education in the regular mode as this course helps them to get both an education degree and job experience at a time. Admission to the MEd distance education course is generally determined after the applicant’s scores in the qualifying exam.
MEd Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Education (MEd)|
|Fee Structure||INR 24,500 – INR 58,000|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why opt for MEd Distance Education Course?
MEd distance education courses open up ways for applicants to improve their skill sets and knowledge so that they can make their professional careers a huge success. Some of the main benefits that an applicant gets after opting for the MEd Distance Education course are:
- MEd in Distance Education offers the option of studying as per the schedule and timing opted by the applicant.
- After opting for a distance education course the students get the study material for completing their course from home.
- The students don’t need to visit an institution or attend classes like what happens in the regular mode of the course.
- The fee that an applicant has to pay for pursuing the course is comparatively low when compared with the regular mode of the course.
- The status of the degree remains the same whether opted for in the regular mode or the distance mode.
MEd Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Master in Education is a teaching course available for students who want to be teachers and professors. The very first confusion that we will clear is that the M.Ed course cannot be pursued through distance mode, so if any student thinks to have distance mode learning in MEd then it’s not valid.
Applicants in recent times search for flexible learning modes but not all course study is flexible, some course study is through practical and live training possessed by students. Like this MEd, a course required physical presence and no online classes can help or provide practical assistance.
In recent years the observation marked that there are various named universities that misused the educational rights and provided these courses through distance mode, but the validity was questioned and after this student’s educational career was been affected.
So we IMTS request students to contact us for accurate information and complete your educational journey without any hustle.
MEd Distance Education Admission Process
Aspirants for admission to MEd in correspondence mode are most preferably selected based on the applicant’s scores in the bachelor’s study. Most institutions release a merit list containing the names of short-listed students for PhD admission after considering their preliminary exam scores.
Students who aspire to MEd Distance Education admission need to apply for admission by filling out the application form listed by the institution on its website. The admission process for MEd distance learning is based on the merit list process.
MEd Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
There are multiple requirements that an institution lists for providing admission to the MEd Distance Education course. Some of the major requirements are listed below:
- One should have completed their BEd course from a recognized institution.
- In the BEd course, students are required to have scored at least 55% aggregate marks.
- 5% score relaxation is offered to students of the reserved category in every institution.
- There are no age criteria specified for selecting students for admission.
- Students have to pass the entrance exam if any institution demands it.
Be the first to leave a review.