MEd Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a 2-year to 4-year program for graduate students in the education field. MEd distance learning programs may cost less while still giving you the same quality of networking and learning opportunities. Such Remote courses not only save money but also save time. This course’s curriculum is set up to help every applicant learn about different parts of teaching or things related to teaching.
MEd in Distance Mode gives students who can’t traditionally finish their education a chance to simultaneously get a degree and work experience. Most of the time, a person’s score on the qualifying exam determines whether or not they can take the MEd distance education course.
- Full-Form: Masters in Education
- Duration: The total duration of this course is 2 years.
- Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for a Master’s in Education student must have completed their BEd from a recognized university.
- Fee: The fee for this course is around INR 24,500–INR 58,000 per year.
- Career Options: After completing the Master in Education, the candidates are eligible to become a high school principal, administrative coordinator, teacher, and more.
Is MEd Course in Distance Education Approved by NCTE? Yes, The MEd course is approved by NCTE and the course is designed by Distance Education Council. It is a very helpful course to become a teacher. In its syllabus, the course covers all techniques and requirements of teaching.
MEd Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Education (MEd)|
|Average Fee||INR 24,500 to INR 58,000|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Study MEd Distance Education?
MEd distance education courses open up ways for applicants to improve their skill sets and knowledge to succeed in their professional careers. Some of the main benefits that an applicant gets after opting for the MEd Distance Education course are:
Some important advantages of getting an M.Ed in distance learning mode:
- Saving money is one of the main factors in choosing an M.Ed distance program. Tuition is frequently less expensive for an online distance course.
- A teacher’s options are constrained by geography while getting regular programs. Teachers can choose Distance M.Ed. courses that match their interests.
- Flexible scheduling is a key benefit of the M.Ed. distance program. They make it possible for educators to do their work at their own pace and fit it around their incredibly demanding teaching schedules.
- The annual salary earned by an M.Ed distance course professional ranges from INR 3 to 7 lac per year.
- After opting for a distance education course, the students get the study material for completing their course from home.
- The students don’t need to visit an institution or attend classes like what happens in the regular mode of the course.
- The degree status remains the same whether in the regular or distance mode.
MEd Distance Education Admission 2023
Master in Education is a teaching course for students who want to be teachers and professors. The first confusion we will clear is that the M.Ed course cannot be pursued through distance mode, so if any student thinks to have distance mode learning in MEd, then it’s not valid.
Applicants in recent times have searched for flexible learning modes, but not all course study is flexible. Some course study is through practical and live training possessed by students. Like this MEd, a course requires physical presence, and no online classes can help or provide practical assistance.
In recent years the observation marked that various named universities misused educational rights and provided these courses through distance mode. Still, the validity was questioned after this student’s educational career was been affected.
So IMTS requests students to contact us for accurate information and complete their educational journey without any hustle.
MEd Distance Education Application Form
Students can apply for admission to the Master of Education by filling out the online application form provided by the institute on its official website. Please don’t wait for the last date to apply. An application fee of INR 1000 to INR 2000 is also applicable that can be paid online. There is no other method to pay the fee except the online portal.
MEd Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
There are multiple requirements that an institution lists for providing admission to the MEd Distance Education course. Some of the major requirements are listed below:
- One should have completed their BEd course from a recognized institution.
- In the BEd course, students must have scored at least 55% aggregate marks.
- 5% score relaxation is offered to students of the reserved category in every institution.
- There are no age criteria specified for selecting students for admission.
- Students have to pass the entrance exam if any institution demands it.
MEd Distance Education Fee
An affordable fee structure is available for students who want to enrol in MEd Distance Education. The fee ranges from INR 24,500 – INR 58,000 per year. Students can call on the above-given number for more information regarding fees.
MEd Distance Education Admission Process
Every applicant to IMTS Institute’s Distance MEd courses goes through the same steps.
- Use the application form on the page to sign up.
- Register yourself using the information and forms that are given.
- Applicants can talk to the IMTS counsellor if they need help with the process.
- Students will get a link that they can use to submit their fees.
- After this, you’ll get a confirmation email about your registration.
M.Ed Distance Education in India
The admission of MEd from distance education course is started for session 2023 in India. The students who want admission, kindly go for it before the admission closes. In India, many colleges and universities provide M.Ed from a distance. Before enrolling in colleges and universities, students must check the reputation of institutions.
MEd Distance Education Course Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Psychology of Learning and Development||Perspective, Research, and Issues in Teacher Education Educational Technology, Instructional design & e-Learning|
|History and Political Economy of Education||Early Childhood and Care Education and Elementary Education|
|Educational studies||Guidance and Counseling|
|Introduction to the research method||Comparative Education|
|Secondary & Higher Secondary Education||Testing, Measurement, and Evaluation in Education|
|Women Education||Advanced Research Methodology & Inferential Statistics|
|Philosophy of Education||Educational Management|
|Sociology of Education||Educational Leadership|
|Curriculum Studies||Curriculum, Pedagogy, and Assessment|
|Pre- Service and In-service Teacher Education||Higher Education|
|Inclusive Education||Education of Children with Special Needs|
|Educational Technology, Instructional design & e-Learning||Advanced Educational Statistics|
Scope of MEd Distance Education
Once a student opts for admission into a distance M.Ed course, the question arises whether the scope after pursuing is good. For the students opting to get admission into the MEd Distance Education course, the scope after course compilation is high enough to set their career.
The students can aspire to get jobs in Education, Universities, academic councils, etc. The average pay an applicant can receive after passing the MEd Distance Education course can get from INR 4.5 LPA to INR 6.5 LPA.
Recruitment Areas For Distance MEd
Graduates with a Master of Education in Distance Learning are preferred for employment in most private and public sectors of various reputable organizations in India and abroad. These organizations are located in India and other countries. Jobs for people with a Distance M.Ed are available in various fields and come with excellent compensation packages. The following are some of the recruitment areas for the course:
- Education Institutions
- Education Consultancies
- Training Academy
- Publishing House
MEd Distance Education FAQ
Question 1: Is it possible to pursue M.Ed from a distance learning program?
Ans: Yes! Candidates can pursue M.Ed in distance mode from IMTS Institutes. It is India’s best Distance learning institute. Visit IMTS’s official website for more info.
Question 2: What career options are available after completing an M.Ed program?
Ans: You have the option of being a professor, junior assistant, principal, or a combination of the above after completing the M.Ed program.
Question 3: Can I do MEd without BEd?
Ans: No, A student should have earned a BEd degree from any UGC-approved university to get admission to the MEd programme.
Question 4: Do MEd students get jobs?
Ans: Yes, MEd students can work in both the private and government education sector. They can involve in teaching jobs.
Note: No university is allowed to admit students through distance education for an MEd course. The only way to take the course is in regular mode.
Be the first to leave a review.