BSW Distance Education Admission 2022: IMTS Institute has started taking admission for the BSW Distance Education course for the academic year 2022. The students who are aspiring admission into the course can fill out the registration form for admission listed below in the article. In this case, the student learns about problems related to the community such as Economic problems, Physical Health Problems, Mental Health Problems, Problems related to the environment, Family Relations & Education, etc.
The students will get to study various aspects like human growth, life skills, social work, social policies, etc., in the 3 years duration of this course. In this course, students are provided the opportunity to complete the course study without appearing to take any regular mode classes.
Before filling out the application form, it is necessary that an applicant should have passed the 12th class or equivalent level of study from a recognized institution or board. The selection of students for admission will be made by the institution based on the previous scores directly when an applicant completes the registration process.
If an applicant faces any confusion or has doubts regarding the admission process or the course structure can contact our expert counselors, who are ready 24×7 to solve their queries.
After passing the BSW Distance Education course, students can aspire to get placed for jobs in disciplines like social welfare organizations, NGOs, etc. The salary structure of students after passing the BSW Distance Education course can get from INR 2.85 LPA to INR 5.65 LPA.
Update: Admission started at the IMTS Institute for the BSW Distance Education course.
BSW Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Social Work|
|Fee Structure||Rs 22,000 to Rs 33,145 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
About IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute is India’s No.1 Distance learning institute that aims at providing information about various courses in the distance learning mode. At IMTS, we aim to provide good quality information to every applicant so that they can get success in their professional careers. The IMTS Institute has been working for the past 16+ years for the betterment of students. In the 16+ successful years of its service, the IMTS Institute has been able to secure more than 26000+ admission.
BSW Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission to the BSW Distance Education course has been started for the academic year 2022. The process for admission to the BSW Distance Education course is generally based on the merit list released by the respected institution after considering the scores of applicants in their qualifying exams. Institutions look for students who have scored higher in their preliminary or the 12th class exams so that they can easily cope with the syllabus of Distance BSW.
The Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) program is 3 years program, divided into six semesters. The curriculum progresses from foundational to more advanced levels during this time. Candidates who are interested in taking this class but are unable to do so through normal mode due to time constraints imposed by their employment or other duties in their lives have the option of doing it through the more helpful distance mode.
What are the benefits of a Distance BSW course?
BSW through distance learning mode is offered for the duration of 3 to 5 years. People working at medium and lower levels for NGOs and social development organizations in the public/private sectors will get the benefit most from a BSW through distance learning.
The benefit of the BSW course is observed through academic growth and this subject helps for career growth by just understanding societal activities.
- The whole curriculum is through theoretical chapters and there are some life examples that a student learns for academic studies.
- Distance learning helps with career opportunities and through these career options, students can achieve and have a great profession & profile.
- These benefits are seriously countable and if one wants to have an effective career in Social Work studies require setting up proper planning to start thinking critically and analyze the effective issues that require modification.
BSW Distance Course Eligibility Criteria
Getting admission to a BSW Distance Education course is subject to completing the eligibility requirements for the course. Some of the major eligibility requirements for the BSW Distance Learning course are:
- Applicant should have completed their 12th class before filling out the application form for admission.
- In the 12th class, the applicant should have scored a minimum of 45% scores from a recognized institution.
- There is no specified age limit for taking admission to the BSW Distance Education course.
- The students of the reserved category get a benefit of 5% scores.
BSW Distance Education Admission Process 2022
The application form for distance BSW admission is needed to be filled out by the applicants as the process for admission. While filling out the application form it is required that the students should follow the right process of application. A general application process for the BSW Distance Education course is listed below:
- An aspirant for admission is needed to visit the official website of the institution they aspire for BSW Distance Education.
- Fill out the registration form listed by the institution with the correct details regarding their parental details and academic details.
- Click on the “submit” button, and you will get redirected to a new page where you will be asked to upload multiple documents and other information.
- Applicants should upload the proper scanned image of every document in the way the institution has stated in the form submission guidelines.
- Pay the application fee for the form submission. The fee needs to be paid by the applicant by either net banking, UPI, or any other online process.
- Download the receipt for the submission of the application fee.
- Confirmation details for the submission of the application form will be sent by the institution through the contact details provided by the applicant.
BSW Distance Education Syllabus
The syllabus of the BSW distance education course imparts various social sensitivities and improves students’ self-confidence in order to nurture them as agents of change and benefit in society. The BSW distance education course is divided into six semesters, with the final semester devoted to fieldwork and projects.
Below is the complete syllabus for BSW distance education
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Paper No.||Title of the Subject||Paper No.||Title of the Subject||Paper No.||Title of the Subject|
|BSW 101||Introduction to Social Work||BSW 201||Contemporary Ideologies for Social Work||BSW 301||Human Growth & Development|
|BSW 102||Sociological concepts for Social Work||BSW 202||Human Growth Behaviour||BSW 302||Family Life Education|
|BSW 103||Economic Concepts For Social Work||BSW 203||Development Communication||BSW 303||Social Work & Research Methods|
|BSW 104||Social work and Social Welfare Administration||BSW 204||Social Case Work||BSW 304||Social Work & Legal Information|
|BSW 105||Scope of Social Work||BSW 205||Social Group Work||BSW 305||Community Development|
|BSW 106||Concurrent Field Work||BSW 206||Concurrent Field Work||BSW 306||Project Work (Field Based)|
Scope of BSW Distance Education
Distance BSW course has always been among these courses that offer students the opportunity to raise the level of their career with the help of multiple career-enhancing opportunities. Students who are pursuing the course will be able to uplift their career opportunities.
Students who got admission into BSW Distance Education get to upgrade their knowledge about the various topics related to the social work sector, which helps them in getting into one of the most versatile and never-ending sectors for the job.
The students will get the opportunity for a job in disciplines like the social work sectors, NGOs, etc. The salary package of applicants after pursuing the BSW Distance Education course can vary as per the job specification but can get from INR 5.25 LPA to INR 6.15 LPA.
Be the first to leave a review.