BSW Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Bachelor of Social Work is a 3 years undergraduate course that deals with the study of social welfare programs. In this case, the student learns about problems related to the community such as Economic problems, Physical Health Problems, Mental Health Problems, Problems related to the environment, Family Relations & Education, etc. Students interested in Social Welfare or Community Benefits can opt for this course after completing their 10+2 education from any recognized board of education with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
Social work studies in bachelors degree is an emerging course and social welfare. In recent times social work and NGOs have created a different pattern of popularity and the course is well taught through various important subjects available for graduate degree studies.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Social Work
- Duration: The course length is 2 years
- Fee: To pursue the BSW course through distance learning, the fee is Rs 22,000 to Rs 33,145 per year.
- Eligibility: Students need to pass the 10+2 in any stream can apply for BSW Distance Education.
BSW Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Social Work|
|Fee Structure||Rs 22,000 to Rs 33,145 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
BSW Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission to BSW Distance Education course has been started for session 2022-23. The process for admission to the BSW Distance Education course is generally based on the merit list released by the respected institution after considering the scores of applicants in their qualifying exam. Institutions look for students who have scored higher in their preliminary or the 12th class exams so that they can easily cope with the syllabus of Distance BSW.
BSW course duration is 3 years and students have total 6 semesters where the syllabus is bifurcated from basic to advanced. Distance mode in this course is more flexible for applicants who are not able to complete the regular mode studies due to working schedules or due to any personal reasons.
Students who want to complete information related to the course study may it be eligibility, syllabus, or scope need to read out the whole article properly. We assure you that the article has all the important topics covered with proper and accurate research.
What are the benefits of Distance BSW course?
Students when go on for researching about the course benefits always get confused because there are multiple answers and queries that are available on the internet, but in-depth and accurate details are doubtful to get, so for solving this query we are here with a simple and proper explanation available for the students. So do not miss the whole part of reading and grabbing the information.
The benefit for the BSW course is observed through academic growth and this subject helps for career growth by just understanding societal activities.
- Social Work Impacts on the daily life and to have a change one can be an example by learning the theories and concepts.
- Through pursuing this course students will get skilled training on analyzing and thinking critically for any societal issue.
- Humanitarian studies are also helpful for learning structures.
- Observation skills get polished through this course study.
- The whole curriculum is through theoretical chapters and there are some life examples that a student learns for academic studies.
- The detail learning helps for the career opportunities and through these career options, students can achieve and have a great profession & profile.
- These benefits are seriously countable and if one wants to have an effective career in Social Work studies requires to set up proper planning to start thinking critically and analyze the effective issues that require modification.
BSW Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Getting admission to a BSW Distance Education course is subject to completing the eligibility requirements for the course. Some of the major eligibility requirements for the BSW Distance Learning course are:
- Applicant should have completed their 12th class before filling out the application form for admission.
- In the 12th class, the applicant should have scored a minimum of 45% scores from a recognized institution.
- There is no specified age limit for taking admission in the BSW Distance Education course.
- The students of the reserved category get a benefit of 5% scores.
BSW Distance Education Admission Process 2022
The application form for distance BSW admission is needed to be filled out by the applicants as the process for admission. While filling out the application form it is required that the students should follow the right process of application. A general application process for the BSW Distance Education course is listed below:
- An aspirant for admission is needed to visit the official website of the institution they aspire for BSW Distance Education Admission.
- Fill out the registration form listed by the institution with the correct details regarding their parental details and academic details.
- Click on the “submit” button, and you will get redirected to a new page where you will be asked to upload multiple documents and other information.
- Applicants should upload the proper scanned image of every document in the way the institution has stated in the form submission guidelines.
- Pay the application fee for the form submission. The fee needs to be paid by the applicant by either net banking, UPI, or any other online process.
- Download the receipt for the submission of the application fee.
- Confirmation details for the submission of the application form will be sent by the institution through the contact details provided by the applicant.
Be the first to leave a review.