MSc Zoology Distance Education Admission: MSc in Zoology is a 2 years master-level course offered for admission in the distance learning mode for students with an interest in zoology. Students get to study the brief concepts related to the biological structure and behaviors related to the animals. Distance MSc course in zoology are popular among science majors. The two-year course can be extended to five years. The course is divided into six-month semesters.
In MSc Zoology Distance Education, scientists can study the form, function, development, and evolution of animals. Animal science focuses on experimental and comparative research in the field of zoology. Students who are interested in zoology can pursue an MSc in Zoology at IMTS Institute. Students from a variety of fields will be exposed to zoology through this program.
Students with a bachelor’s degree in a respectable field and a minimum score of 55% can apply for this course. Graduates of the MSc Zoology program will work as professors, scientists, and biologists in educational and research institutions. Recent graduates of this course earn an average salary of 90,000 INR to 1.5 lakhs.
- Course Full Form: Master of Science in Zoology
- Eligibility: Primarily a student must be a graduate. The previous field of study at the UG level is preferred to be Science. Every candidate will be considered eligible if they have secured at least a 50% score in UG degree.
- Duration: Students will complete this course in 2 years.
- Fee: This course has a fee ranging between INR 13,550 to INR 82,250 per year.
- Career-wise: There are chances to continue education at PhD level or work as a Geophysicist, Geologist, Professor and Research Associate. Their average starting salary will be around 3 lacs per annum.
MSc Zoology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Zoology|
|Fee Structure||INR 13,550 to INR 82,250 /Year|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 02 Lakh to 04 LPA|
|Eligibility||Graduate with 45-50%|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MSc Course Specializations
MSc Zoology Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission to the MSc Zoology Distance Education course at the IMTS Institute close on 31 August 2022. The application form for registration listed in the article can be filled out by a students aspiring to enroll in the course. All registrations must be completed online, as no offline registrations are accepted.
If students are facing any trouble or have a query related to distance MSc Zoology course or their career, they can contact our expert counsellors through the official website of IMTS Institute – imtsinstitute.com. Students will be provided with solutions for their queries in every possible manner.
MSc Zoology Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the MSc Zoology distance education course is allocated to students once they complete the minimum eligibility criteria for admission. Some of the basic requirements for admission are listed below:
- The applicant should have passed their bachelor’s study from recognised institute in science background (BSc Zoology preferred).
- In the bachelor’s study, a minimum score of 55% is required for the applicant.
- For getting admission into this course there is no specific age criteria announced by the institution.
MSc Zoology Distance Education Fee
The average fee for the MSc Zoology Distance Education course ranges from INR 13,550 to INR 82,250 /Year.
Benefits of MSc Zoology Distance Learning
Pursuing MSc Zoology Distance Education is a matter of talk among students due to the benefits that it offers them. Some of the major benefits of this course are:
- Students after enrolling into the MSc Zoology Distance Education course will be able to learn and complete their study without visiting the campus regularly.
- The curriculum of this course is designed specially by keeping in focus the industrial demands.
- The students get to complete their study and opt for another course or a regular based job at the same time by enrolling into the course.
- The fee for pursuing MSc Zoology Distance Learning course remains low when compared with the regular mode course.
Areas of Employment for the MSc Zoology Distance Education
- Zoos & National Parks
- Agriculture Sector
- Food Parks
- Colleges & Universities
- Biotechnology Companies
- Plant Research Centres
The average initial salary offered to zoologists is between INR 02 Lakh to 04 Lakh per year.
MSc Zoology Distance Learning Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Structure and Functions of Non-chordates||Structure and Functions of Chordates|
|Genetics and Genetic Engineering||Endocrinology and Neuroscience|
|Parasites and Immunity||Biochemistry and Molecular biology|
|Ecological theories and applications||Comparative Animal Physiology|
|Tissue structure Function and Chemistry||Cell and Receptor Biology|
|Laboratory course||Laboratory course|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Taxonomy and Biodiversity||Conservation Biology and Wildlife|
|Development and Differentiation||Biotechnology and Applications|
|Elective I Theory||Elective II Theory|
|Evolution and Animal Behaviour||Seminar and Dissertation or Review|
|Laboratory course||Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, and Instrumentation|
|Elective I Practical||Laboratory course (1 module)|
|–||Elective II Practical|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, the private and government sector demand this postgraduate degree for the job and it’s safe.
Ans- Yes, MSc. Zoology Distance Education is valid in another country for a job and study also.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay fees in installments.
Ans- Mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.