MSc Nursing Distance Education Admission: Distance MSc degree in nursing is a two-year course with a specialization in nursing. Students who are interested in pursuing a career in nursing care can now participate in a master’s degree in the nursing program. The course consists of both theoretical and practical lectures, allowing students to gain a deeper comprehension of Nursing Education.
There are lots of colleges which offer this MSc Nursing course in India. Students must have to pay the registration fee and admission for the MSc Nursing course. Registration starts from Rs 300 to Rs 500 and approx admission fee is Rs 20,345 to Rs 95,530 for MSc Nursing.
Admission into this course enables students to enhance their nursing and monitoring skills which are useful in hospitals and healthcare facilities. The advanced curriculum of this course prepares students to handle the competition and challenges present in professional life.
- Course Name: Masters of Science in Nursing
- Eligibility: BSc Nursing or a degree equivalent to it is required to meet the criteria of admission. Each candidate who aspires should secure a marking percentage of 45 or more. The entry test is based on the institute’s criteria.
- Duration: How many years is MSc nursing? In almost every institute, 2 years is the minimum duration for this course.
- Fee: Approx fee for MSc Nursing Distance Education lies around INR 20,345 to INR 95,530 per year.
- Career-wise: The job chances provided to such postgraduates are registered nurse, nursing supervisor, paramedic nurse, nurse executive, clinical nurse manager, and so on.
Some institutions also consider scores in the BSc nursing course when admitting students to this course. IMTS Institute doesn’t offer MSc Nursing in distance mode.
Students who are interested in pursuing an MSc Nursing degree from a distance learning course will be able to study numerous subjects in medical science as they take up advanced nursing courses, clinical nursing courses, nursing education courses, nursing management courses, etc.
The field of nursing plays a crucial role in the field of health sciences, and it requires professionals with a wide range of skills. If you are able to gain adequate skills in this field, then this distance-learning nursing course will be excellent for you.
MSc Nursing course is not approved for the distance learning mode. The curriculum of this course requires students to attend practical classes and an internship program.
MSc Nursing Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Science in Nursing|
|Eligibility||Graduation with a minimum of 45% of Marks|
|Course Fees||INR 20,345 to INR 95,530 per year|
|Average Offered Salary||INR 2 to 5 Lakhs per annum|
Students have visited the correct page for brief information about the course, eligibility, and fees. On this page, students will be getting all details until the end of the article.
Why MSc Nursing Distance Education?
There is no doubt that the MSc Nursing is a specially designed course to provide students with an education that is directly related to the various concepts of nursing. When an applicant gets admission to this course they are endorsed in every possible manner by the authorities so that the students can upgrade their technical skills and knowledge about nursing practices. The nursing staff plays a very important role in running the healthcare system smoothly.
Therefore the job options and job security for the students after pursuing this course will be immensely high.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
MSc Nursing Distance Education Admission 2023
Universities and colleges all over the world are accepting applications for distance learning MSc Nursing programs. You can find the application form for distance learning courses at IMTS Institute by clicking on the link above. In the following days, our admission counselors will contact students to assist them with the admission process once they have completed the registration form.
The official website of the institute has an application form students can fill out. Students should check all eligibility parameters before filling out the form. You must upload all the details and documents in the correct format. The application form will be rejected if the information provided by students does not match.
Nursing management, clinical nursing, and more are covered in the MSc nursing distance education course. During this course, students will learn details and concepts they will need throughout their careers. Distance education allows students to complete their studies while working as professionals.
MSc Nursing Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For getting admission in the MSc Nursing via distance learning course, students are needed to complete some conditions that are needed to be completed such as:
- Before filling out the application form students need to have passed their graduation-level course from a recognized institution.
- The students are not needed to appear in any entrance exam for admission to the course.
- The institute has not announced any specific age criteria therefore students of any age can apply for admission.
MSc Nursing Distance Education Fees
- The average fee charged for MSc Nursing distance learning ranges from INR 20,345 to INR 95,530 per year.
- New applicants should pay their admission fee before the closing date of admission.
- They do not need to deposit the fee in cash, instead of it, they can use online payment methods. It is a safe method and students can also save time.
Is MSc Nursing Distance Education Worth it?
MSc in Nursing is worth doing for students because the demand for professionals who can administer and manage the Nursing Homes & Hospital sector with their skills and planning has increased in the past 10 years.
- Skills: MSc Nursing via distance learning mode will teach you skills in Pediatric Nursing, Oncological Nursing Skills, Research Skills, Patient Caring Skills, Cancer Patient treating techniques, and oral and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: With a distance learning MSc in nursing, you have far more freedom to choose your own timetable. So, you can study whenever suits your schedule. Do your housemates make a lot of noise? You can stay focused on your work more easily when you have more control over your schedule.
- Fee and cost: As this MSc course is offered via distance learning mode, it will be cheaper than regular MSc nursing. An average of INR 20,345 to INR 95,530 per year is the fee range for this program.
- Earn While You Learn: This distance MSc allows you to work in your free time to earn money.
Advantages of MSc Nursing Distance Education
There are several advantages that an applicant gets when they apply for getting admission in the distance MSc Nursing course, such as:
- The students are provided to learn from the latest and updated curriculums that help them in maintaining the competition level.
- The nursing discipline is one of the most famous and looked after disciplines among students, therefore it is a nice decision to opt for it.
- Students with an MSc Nursing Distance Education degree with be able to represent themselves in front of many health centers, hospitals, and other health organizations for jobs.
- Various profiles like nursing executives, nurse educators, clinical nurse managers, nurses in charge, nursing directors, etc., are the profiles at which students can get employed after the course.
MSc Nursing Distance Learning Syllabus
MSc Nursing comprises subjects like Advance Nursing Practice, Nursing Education, Nursing Research and Statistics, and Clinical Specialties such as Surgical Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Obstetrics, etc.
|Advanced Nursing and Allied Subjects||Nursing as a Profession|
|Economic and Political aspects of Health care delivery|
|Nursing Education||Meaning Of Education|
|Research and Statistics||organization and Presentation of Data|
|Measures of central tendency|
|Neurosciences Nursing||Neurological assessment|
|Seizures & Epilepsy|
|Pediatric Nursing||Neonatal Pediatric and Pediatric Nursing|
|Oncological Nursing||Skin cancer|
|Head, Neck, and oral cancers|
|Cancer lungs & cancer Breast|
MSc Nursing Distance Education In India
Several universities are offering MSc Nursing Distance Education in India. Students can enrol in the course after fulfilling the eligibility requirements. Some universities accept admission based on entrance exams while some accept admission based on merit list criteria. Students who have passed 12th class with science stream and Biology as compulsory subjects can apply for admission. A minimum of 50 percent marks is also required.
MSc in Nursing Distance Learning in Delhi/NCR
In Delhi/NCR region, there are multiple reputed institutions offering M.Sc Nursing courses, but very few offer them via distance education. Distance Learning courses are only offered by a few institutions, including IMTS Institute. A number of options are available to students who wish to pursue an MSc Nursing Distance Education course from an institution in Delhi/NCR.
Scope of MSc Nursing Distance Education
The MSc Nursing Distance course comes with several career-enhancing opportunities for students that lead to a successful and meaningful career. One of the reasons that attract an applicant to this course is the scope of the career that it offers.
Students who complete this course will be able to find administrative positions not only at medical centers or hospitals, but they will also be able to find administrative positions at pharmaceutical companies, government agencies, etc. After completing the MSc Nursing course, one can earn a job as a Pediatric, Nurse, Doctor Assistant, Intensive Care Unit (Nurse) & more.
After completing the MSc Nursing Distance Education course students have a lot of job opportunities in the public and private sectors. they can apply for getting placed for jobs at multiple highly reputed profiles and reputed organizations also. working areas are as follows: Hospitals, healthcare clinics, medical centers, first-aid centers, etc.
MSc Nursing Distance Education Skills
Graduates with an MSc in nursing should be able to show empathy and talk to people. Students’ interests can also affect what skills they learn and how they use them. For students to get ahead in their careers, they need to learn certain skills, even if they don’t like learning. For a student to do well, they need to be able to communicate well and learn new cardiorespiratory techniques. MSc graduates in nursing should have the following skills:
- Patient Care Ability
- Empathy Skills
- Well Communication Ability
- Networking Skills
- Time Management Ability
- organization skills
MSc Nursing Distance Education Salary Offered
India’s MSc Nursing Distance Education graduates get average basic pay of INR 4.58 LPA to INR 10.45 LPA. Salaries are high for an experienced applicant. A good experience in the medical sector is the key to success that secures the chances of promotions and appraisals. One can switch a company or organizations for higher salary packages in which they are working.
Jobs Roles After MSc Nursing Distance Education
After finishing the MSc Nursing course at a distance, a candidate can work in both the private and public sectors. The people who apply can work in hospitals, schools, the military, and other places. These people are given a huge amount of money as a salary. After getting an MSc in nursing, you can get the following jobs:
- Medical Lab Technician
- Assistant Nurse
- Home Care Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Nursing Officer
Ques 1: Can I do nursing in distance education?
Ans: No, Nursing can’t be done in distance education mode as it involves practical knowledge. Available at many levels like BSc, MSc, Diploma
Ques 2: What are the eligibility criteria for MSc nursing via distance education?
Ans: The minimum eligibility for the MSc Nursing course has a BSc Nursing degree with a minimum of 45 to 55% marks.
Ques 3: What subject is best for MSc Nursing?
Ans: Subjects like Advanced Nursing and allied Nursing Education, Research & Clinical Nursing are best for MSc Nursing.
Ques 4: What is the salary of an MSc in Nursing in India?
Ans: The average salary package for Distance MSc Nursing in India is INR 4.58 LPA to INR 10.45 LPA.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|