BLIS Distance Education Admission: BLIS is a 1-year long bachelor level course offered for admission by multiple institutions in the distance mode. Students having an interest in making a successful career in the library and information sector should opt for the course.
BLIS course is also known with the names like BLIB or B.Lib.Sc by some institutions. The main objective behind offering this course from distance education mode is to provide the option for completing their study even when the aspirant can’t attend regular classes.
Students who have completed their graduation from a recognized institution are eligible for applying to get admission to the BLIS Distance Education course. The average fee that an applicant needs to pay for pursuing a BLIS Distance Learning course is INR 5000 to INR 25000.
BLIS Distance Education Highlights
Bachelor of Library and Information Science
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 5000 – INR 25000|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
BLIS Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a maintaining of books and saving data of archived books. Universities/Colleges/Private Libraries have a great demand for students who have completed B.LiS. The learning curriculum is set in a way where students get proper assistance throughout the course.
The duration of the course is 1 year. The distance study for B.LiS is available for the working professionals who are not able to attend the regular classes due to their busy schedules. In 1 year students get exposure to library maintenance techniques and tricks. The syllabus is a mixture of theoretical and practical lessons set for the educational journey.
The course study helps students to manage their work and education journey smoothly. Course admission, eligibility, scope, and profiles that an applicant can get after the course completion are written in this article that students need to read out till the end.
BLIS Distance Education Key Features
In recent times, the interest of students has increased in library and information science. The main objectives that applicants get after choosing the BLIS Distance Education course are:
- By choosing the Distance BLIS course students get the opportunity to complete the course without visiting the institution campus regularly.
- The fee for completing the course in the distance mode is also lesser compared with the regular mode course.
- The syllabus of the course remains the same whether opted in the distance mode or in the regular mode by the student.
- The value of the degree is also the same as in the regular mode if compared to the BLIS DDE degree.
- By opting for the course with an open learning mode students have a to chance for doing studies from any place or any region.
- By completing the BLIS Distance Education course, students will be eligible to apply for the campus placement option for getting a good profile job.
BLIS Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For getting admission in the BLIS Distance Education course, students need to fulfil certain eligibility requirements that are listed by institutions. These requirements can vary as per the institution’s admission process. Some general requirements listed for BLIS DDE admission are:
- It is required that the applicant should have completed their bachelor’s study before applying for admission.
- In the bachelor’s study, the applicant needs to score a minimum of 45% score from a recognized institution.
- There are no age criteria for getting admission to the course.
- 5% relaxation is offered to students of the reserved category for admission in the BLIS Distance Education course.
BLIS Distance Education Admission in Delhi
Admission to BLIS distance education has been started by many institutions in Delhi for the year 2022-23. IMTS Institute has started accepting applications for BLIS Distance Learning admission and has also announced that the aspirants can apply for admission till 31 July 2022.
BLIS Distance Education course admission are generally based on merit lists. The institutions evaluate students based on their scores on the previous qualifying or preliminary exam held at a recognized institution.
BLIS Distance Education Admission Process
Students who want to apply for getting admission in the BLIS Distance Education course can do so by following the process listed below:
- Visit the official admission portal of the institution offering admission to the BLIS DDE course.
- Fill in the registration form and note down the credentials made for the registration purpose.
- Log in to the application form submission portal by using the credentials made for registration purposes.
- Upload all the documents and provide the information that the institution has asked for in the application form. The size of the scanned image must specify the criteria specified for image size.
- While filling out the application form it is necessary to make sure that the information listed in the form is correct if any of the information will be found incorrect then the application will be rejected.
- Pay the application fee by selecting the fee payment link. After submission of the fee download the fee submission receipt.
- Confirmation details for the processing of the application form for admission will be sent to the applicant through the contact details provided by the applicant.
BLIS Distance Education Scope
The scope for BLIS is always confusing for many of the students who wish to opt for this course learning, but the scope is wide and for the students who successfully complete their academic journey can experience a good career.
The opportunity for the job is available in both private as well as government sector. The scope is always a growing factor and there are necessary changes that take place in the academic journey and this helps students for the creating effective growth.
Library Science is a very good stream and learning library information and science is exciting and very different from all other bachelor courses. Also, one more scope option after completing this course is of teaching where they can start and get a good job profiles
Be the first to leave a review.