MCA Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MCA Distance Education commonly known as the Master of Computer Applications is a master level course offered for admission by multiple institutions for the duration of 3 years. The curriculum of this course is divided into 6 semesters so that the students can cover all the essential topics.
Students who have completed their bachelor’s study from a recognized institution can apply for admission to these courses by filling out the application form listed by the institution. The fee that applicants require to pay for pursuing the MCA DDE course is around INR 19,700 to INR 48,000.
- MCA Full Form: The full form of MCA is Master of Computer Applications.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students completing their bachelor’s studies get the opportunity for applying to get admission in the MCA Distance Education course.
- Duration: The duration for completing the MCA Distance Education course is around 2 to 6 years.
- Admission Process: Both merit and entrance test are based on per institution’s preference.
MCA Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Computer Applications|
|Fee Structure||INR 19,700 – INR 48,000|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
MCA Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Computer Application advance learning is included in the MCA course that is of Masters’s degree program study. Students who want to have software learning knowledge, Java, and Coding tactics can have an amazing career after the course completion.
Now, what is the most amazing part? It’s the mode— the distance mode of learning in MCA is considered to be effective. The course learning and the curriculum are set in a way where faculty assistance is provided to the students and online doubt sessions are available for the academic journey. This course study is for 2 years and there is a total of 4 semesters in this course study. Students who have BCA course completion can easily go by in this course and can have an effective career field.
The majority of students who are in the working profession join distance mode courses and manage both study + job, and IMTS helps students to nourish their educational journey through an informative article like this one.
This is just an introduction part, we have in-detail information available for the students that they can read out in this article and can get better guidance for the academic journey.
MCA Distance Education Application Process
Students who are aspiring for admission to the MCA Distance Education course need to follow the right process so that their applications will be submitted properly. The process is listed below:
- By visiting the official website of the university, students get access to the application form for admission.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details by uploading the documents that are required in the form.
- The students have to scan all the documents and then the scanned images will be uploaded to the desired section of the form.
- All the information and documents should be correct. If any of the information is found incorrect then the application will be rejected by the institution.
- Pay the fee for the submission of the application form by the online mode like net banking, credit/debit cards, etc.
- Download the confirmation receipt for the fee submission for future reference.
- The confirmation of application submission will be done by the institution through the contact details provided in the application form.
MCA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students pursuing MCA through distance mode have some simple eligibility criteria that students require to follow and we have jotted down the criteria in pointer format.
- For MCA course study students first should have completed of Graduation Degree Program from a relevant stream. (BCA course completion can be preferred most).
- The selection criteria is through merit scores without appearing for any entrance examination and the minimum marks required are 50 to 60% for getting admission in MCA distance education.
- Students have no age limit for the MCA course.
What are the features of MCA Distance Education?
MCA Distance Education course possesses multiple features that attract students towards it. Some of the top features of the MCA Distance Education course are:
- MCA Distance Education course offered the opportunity to the pursuing students to opt for another course or a job so that they will have both professional experience and academic excellence at a time.
- There are no time-bound classes in the curriculum of this course, therefore the students will get the option of studying as per their schedule.
- Students don’t need to visit the institution campus for attending classes therefore they can study in the place that they opt best for them or where they are comfortable.
- The fee that students need to pay for pursuing the course from distance mode is also less in comparison with the regular mode course.
- The syllabus and the status of the course degree remain the same in the distance mode and the regular mode. Therefore, students won’t have to sacrifice any aspect when opting for the MCA in Distance Learning mode.
Be the first to leave a review.