MCA Distance Education Admission:
For the academic session 2022-23, admission into MCA Distance Education course has been started at the IMTS Institute. In the 3 years duration of Distance MCA, students get to improve their knowledge related to various aspects of computer applications. Students get to improve their knowledge related to topics like mathematical structures, database management, information systems, programming and various languages, etc.
Students must have passed their bachelor-level education from a recognized institution before filling out the application form for admission into the course. One of the advantages that an applicant gets after opting for admission to MCA Distance Education is that it allows applicants to complete education while pursuing a regular mode job or another course.
The scope for students pursuing the Distance MCA course is also very high as they get to apply for jobs at profiles like software developer, system analyst, mobile app developer, hardware engineer, etc. The salary package that an applicant can get after pursuing the course stays around INR 3.25 LPA to INR 8.45 LPA.
Update: Admission for the 2022-23 session started at the IMTS Institute for the MCA Distance Education course; interested applicants need to fill out the registration form.
- MCA Full Form: The full form of MCA is Master of Computer Applications.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students completing their bachelor’s studies get the opportunity for applying to get admission in the Distance MCA course.
- Duration: The duration for completing the MCA Distance course is around 3 years.
MCA Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Computer Applications|
|Fee Structure||INR 48,700 to INR 1,08,000 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
What is MCA?
MCA or Masters of Computer Applications distance education is a 2-year long PG degree program that is opted by a student who after doing BCA want an alternative to the regular MCA course. This course is mostly chosen by working professionals who remain busy in their jobs and have less time to attend regular classes.
Why Study MCA Distance Education?
MCA in distance mode is the choice of millions of graduates in India as it offers various advantages to learners. Candidates having some disability and unable to go to campus classes can also choose this course. Some other reasons are:
- The fee structure is affordable for most of the students as it is lower as compared to regular classes.
- Less time is required for lectures and no restrictions on sitting in a specific place.
- In the studies of distance MCA, a similar set of subjects is offered to the students as provided in regular universities.
MCA Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission to the MCA Distance Education course started at the IMTS Institute for the session 2022-23. Students who are aspiring for admission into the course need to submit the registration form listed above in the article and opt for the MCA course they are aspiring for admission. Students need to fill out the registration form via the online mode only as the institute is not accepting any offline registrations.
Students who complete the registration form get selected for admission by the institute directly based on their previous education scores. A Master’s degree program in computer applications includes an advanced course in computer applications. One of the advantages of getting admission into the IMTS Institute’s MCA course is that the curriculum is derived by considering all the requirements and challenges that an applicant gets to face during making of a professional career.
Distance MCA Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the MCA or Master of Computer Applications course via distance learning is made by the IMTS institute based on certain factors. It comprises the criteria based on which students can be eligible for admission. In the criteria, information is provided about the requirements are educational and can be personnel and are necessary for the identification process. The main points that are common are described here:
- A student must be graduated with a BCA or BSc Computer Science degree and have obtained at least a 50% average score.
- It is necessary that the institute from which students complete graduation must be UGC recognized.
- Direct admission will be offered for the Distance MCA course at IMTS Institute.
- Students have no age limit for the MCA course.
Features of MCA Distance Education at IMTS Institute
In the case of the distance MCA program students can choose the best institute like IMTS Institute through the parameters explained below. It is a very common confusion among students about institute that which must be chosen to study the distance MCA course. For this purpose, we provide certain key features at IMTS Institute through which students will be get assure about the course.
Excellent Academics: It is an initial step that is mostly done by students before applying to any university. Here the students are advised to check the distance MCA curriculum at IMTS Institute. It can be checked that faculty staff is well qualified and the progress reports of students.
Placements Records: Secondly, the placements records of students who graduated by distance MCA are excellent, as many students get placed in top organizations in the tech field. This course is successful in growing better career development of students by getting good job and internship opportunities.
Distance MCA Course Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Fundamentals of Computer||Essentials of Operating System|
|C Programming with Data Structure||Web Technologies|
|Software Engineering||Core Java|
|Database Management System||Essentials of Networking|
|Principles and Practices of Management and Organizational Behavior||Discrete Mathematics|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Advanced Data Base Management System (ADBMS)||Design and Anlysis of Algorithms|
|Data Communication and Computer Networking||Information Security and Audit|
|Data Structure Using C++||Java Programming|
|Object Oriented Analysis and Design||Mobile Computing|
|Web Technologies||Optimisation Technique|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Software Testing||Project Work|
|Advanced Operating System|
|Distributed Database System|
|Prinicples of Programming Languages|
MCA Distance Education Admission Process
Students who are aspiring for admission to the MCA Distance Education course need to follow the right process so that their applications will be submitted properly. The process is listed below:
- By visiting the official website of the IMTS Institute, students get access to the application form for admission.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details by uploading the documents that are required in the form.
- The students have to scan all the documents and then the scanned images will be uploaded to the desired section of the form.
- All the information and documents should be correct. If any of the information is found incorrect then the application will be rejected by the institution.
- Pay the fee for the submission of the application form by the online mode like net banking, credit/debit cards, etc.
- Download the confirmation receipt for the fee submission for future reference.
- The confirmation of application submission will be done by the institution through the contact details provided in the application form.
Key Features of Distance MCA
MCA Distance Education course possesses multiple features that attract students towards it. Some of the top features of the ODL course are:
- MCA Distance course offered the opportunity to the pursuing students to opt for another course or a job so that they will have both professional experience and academic excellence at a time.
- There are no time-bound classes in the curriculum of this course, therefore the students will get the option of studying as per their schedule.
- Students don’t need to visit the institution campus for attending classes therefore they can study in the place that they opt best for them or where they are comfortable.
- The fee that students need to pay for pursuing the course from distance mode is also less in comparison with the regular mode course.
- The syllabus and the status of the course degree remain the same in the distance mode and the regular mode. Therefore, students won’t have to sacrifice any aspect when opting for the MCA in Distance Learning mode.
Is MCA Distance Education Worth It?
Yes, MCA Distance course is a worth doing course for the students as it increases their chances for a successful and high-income career. Students after getting admission into this course get to uplift their skills and knowledge about various concepts related to computer applications.
There are multiple aspects where students pursuing the MCA Distance Education will have the upper hand when it comes to technical prospect as they will be having knowledge about coding, computer applications, programming languages, etc., that will make it easy for them to match up with the professional world.
Students who opts for admission into the Distance MCA course get to increase their technical skills, competitive thinking, thinking and management that will help them in working at senior profiles and leading teams along them.
Be the first to leave a review.