MSc Distance Education Admission: Master of Science or MSc Distance Education is a 2-year long course that is available for students to get knowledge related to multiple aspects like science, chemistry, mathematics, biology, etc. The popular specialization field for distance Master of science courses is MSc IT Distance Education.
MSc Distance Learning provides the opportunity for students to develop expertise in science, and research-based education in numerous fields. It includes various branches of learning such as chemistry, physics, biology, mathematics, biotechnology, biochemistry, and so on. Students are enhanced in their learning experience through practical classes that are conducted in either of the two modes; online or offline.
Students after enrolling in Distance MSc get to enhance their skills related to the various technical aspects, and they will be able to improve their thinking and managerial skills which will help them in their career prospects.
Students completing the Distance MSc courses successfully get apply for jobs in various disciplines and sectors like the education sector, information sector, intelligence sector, communication sector, etc. The applicants can aspire for various profiles like research assistants, biochemists, lab technicians, chemical analysts, and food and drug inspector.
- Course Full Form: Master of Science
- Eligibility: For Admission to the MSc Distance Education program, aspiring students require to pass a minimum of a 3-year BSc degree or any in a related field.
- Duration: This specialized degree is provided for a duration of 2 years.
- Fee: To pursue MSc in distance mode, the average course fee is around INR 30,000 to INR 45,000 per year.
- Specializations: More than 20 specializations are available in MSc Distance Education, such as physics, chemistry, and microbiology. An especially designed curriculum allows students to develop their understanding of various disciplines.
- Salary Offered: The average salary package that an applicant can receive after pursuing this course can get from INR 3.25 LPA to INR 8.25 LPA.
- Career-wise: Students completing the Distance MSc course successfully get to apply for jobs in various disciplines and sectors like the education sector, information sector, intelligence sector, communication sector, etc. The applicants can aspire for various profiles like research assistant, biochemist, lab technician, chemical analyst, food and drug inspector, etc.
Students who are keen to pursue MSc Distance Education, but fail to find the ideal universities can proceed and submit the registration form available at this website to get admission counseling from the IMTS Institute absolutely free.
MSc Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc (Master of Science)|
|Fee Structure||INR 30,000 to INR 45,000/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MSc Distance Education?
The reasons listed below explain why the MSc Distance Education has become well-known.
- MSc in distance education mode permit working professionals and financially challenged candidates to study—this means, the MSc program in the open and distance learning mode does not ask for much time and money.
- Students are welcome to study the standard science degree program in the distance mode in a cost-effective way.
- Just because students are unable to reach the college campuses for the weekend classes does not mean that learners’ studies are affected—actually—These students have options to appear in the online classes or download the recorded lectures from the official website of the university to continue their journey of learning in the MSc Distance Education program.
- Apart from the recorded MSc Distance Education program lectures, students are also eligible to download course E-learning contents free of cost from the same website of the university as many times as they want.
- Students who pursue an MSc through distance learning are free to study whenever they want without external pressure. Due to self-learning in the MSc science students are able to develop real-life management skills.
The details that have been mentioned above are just an overview of the MSc Distance Education program. Candidates who read this article through to the end will receive all completed admission-related information.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
MSc Distance Education Admission 2023
Admissions for the MSc Distance Education course at IMTS Institute have begun for the session 2023. A Master of Science entails studying Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. and Physics. Students have different choices of selection of branches and subjects through the various specializations available to students. Through Distance MSc, students can enhance their skills related to the various technical aspects, along with improving their thinking and managerial skills.
MSc Distance Education offers a distance mode that is flexible enough for students who want to manage their studies and jobs. Students can have a good academic career if their previous qualification is B.Sc.
Majorly the BSc course completion is accepted and the learning procedure is well set for the students through the online academic classes also there are various sessions set up for the students who want to clear their doubts related to the course study.
MSc Distance Education Application Form
IMTS Institute is offering MSc courses in distance mode. One can apply for admission by filling out the online application form. Students must fill out all the required details correctly and in the proper format. After submitting the application form, students will get a response from the Institute.
MSc Distance Education Admission Process
Students who are looking for admission to MSc Course in distance mode should read below admission process instructions.
- Firstly applicants must visit the institution’s official site for application.
- Then fill out the application form with the correct details.
- Submit the required educational certificate.
- Make the fee payment online or by debit card, credit card,
MSc Distance Education: Eligibility Criteria
Qualification criteria remain the same for all distance MSc specializations, but IMTS Institute may have some additional requirements. Below are the basic eligibility criteria for students’ knowledge:
- In order to be eligible for studying distance MSc courses, passing graduation is necessary here, and the passing score must be more than 40%.
- It is required that UGC recognize the institutions from which students have completed their bachelor’s degrees.
- It is preferred if students have a degree of BSc in any related field of science.
Distance MSc Course Fee
As MSc Distance Education has huge demand, many students pursue a Physics specialty. M.Sc Physics can also be done in distance mode and has the same value as a regular degree. The average course fee for MSc Distance Education is Rs 30,000 to Rs 45,000 per year.
Features of Distance MSc course at IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute is the No.1 Distance Learning Institute in India to provide quality distance MSc courses. There are certain features of the distance MSc course that is offered at IMTS Institute. Below are provided with the selection parameters for an institute.
- Excellent Academics: It is the main parameter because it will affect one’s learning outcome. At IMTS Institute, students learn more about faculty, and the curriculum of the courses is best designed. It also includes knowing about the activities of students in the department.
- Placement: At IMTS Institute, placement records of students completing distance MSc courses are huge in number; the student gets chances to do internships and interact with the top recruiters. This course at IMTS provides students with the chance to make a brighter career.
- Low Fee Structure: IMTS Provides all the courses that also include Distance MSc Courses. Students can pay their admission and exam fees by using online methods. Students need to pay their admission fees at the beginning of each semester.
- Education for working professionals: MSc Distance Education is seen as an opportunity for working professionals who want to continue their education in the science discipline without sacrificing their jobs. The students get to study in the discipline of their interest by opting to get admission into the course.
- Uplift Career: The students are provided the opportunity to improve their knowledge and skills in multiple subjects like quantum chemistry, organic chemistry, physical laboratory, organic synthesis, etc. After pursuing this course, students get to uplift their career level with the help of the enhanced curriculum that they get to study in this course.
If a candidate is successful in completing the MSc Distance Education course, they will have the opportunity to advance their career by making use of the more advanced skills and methods that they will have gained from taking the course.
Is Distance MSc Valid or Not?
Is distance MSc degree as valid as a regular degree? The MSc distance education is a valid and approved degree course by the UGC and Distance Education Bureau (DEB). Numerous top institutes in India have got the approval for offering admission into the MSc distance education course. Distance MSc is the most opted distance course and worth it because of its multiple advantages in the field of science in terms of employment.
Benefits of MSc Distance Learning in India
- Skills: This MSc Distance Education course provide various skills that are reasoning, critical thinking, communication, social awareness, abstraction, problem-solving, solvability, policy evaluation, social awareness, strategic thinking, and so on.
- Fee and Cost: An average cost for studying the MSc Distance Education is about INR 30,000 to INR 45,000, and based on this affordable fee structure, many students choose it.
- Earn While You Learn: As discussed above, MSc Distance Education is time flexible that provides enough time to candidates so that they can join any job and earn along with acquiring experience.
- Online Course: Distance education teaches its students online. It provides lectures to a candidate online.
- Course Flexibility: Online learning programs offer course flexibility and provide freedom to the student to study from anywhere and with that student learns time management and involve themselves in new activities.
- Time management: Learning online does not require any fixed schedule like classroom learning does. Whenever you want, you can learn at your own pace. We all need flexibility in our learning schedules in this hectic world.
MSc Distance Education in India
In India, there are multiple distance universities & colleges that provide distance MSc programs to Students. Students who want to pursue MSc courses in distance mode have various options in India.
In master’s degree, courses students will get to know about topics such as Physics, Chemistry, Statistics Biology, Environmental Science, Microbiology, and Food Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Life Sciences. Admission to Master of Science distance degree.
MSc Distance Education in Delhi
Top distance Institutes in Delhi/NCR, like IMTS Institute, are offering Master of Science via distance learning mode. Students who are interested in learning different aspects of the science stream can pursue MSc Distance Education in Delhi. There is no conduction of entrance test for any MSc distance specializations. The MSc course is available in distance learning mode in more than 25+ specializations for students near Delhi NCR.
Is there any institute for MSc Distance Education Near Me: Students who want to pursue distance education courses should not worry about the distance of college/university from their home. MSc distance education courses can be done from anywhere in India. IMTS Institute is inviting online applications for MSc courses through distance education. Students can complete the admission process online.
MSc Distance Education Specializations
Students can select from a number of specializations and branches available in the distance MSc Course. Science stream students can choose from a variety of subjects. The choice of PCM or PCB subjects is always difficult for students. Below, students will find a list of specialization courses that are available to them.
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science, Environmental Sciences, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Statistics, Life Sciences, and Food Sciences are some of the different specializations available for students who want to have an option for academic selection.
MSc Geography Distance Education
MSc Geography is a 2 years duration course that is offered by numerous institutions for students having an interest in learning in brief about geography and related concepts. Students can get to learn about topics like artificial elements, natural elements, etc.
The syllabus of MSc Distance Education with a specialization in Geography is set up by the institutions in such a way that the students will be able to learn about every important topic that they require in their professional careers.
|Course||MSc in Geography|
|Eligibility||BSc in a relevant field|
|Fees||INR 23,000 to INR 33,500 per year|
MSc Psychology Distance Education
MSc Psychology is a PG program created for individuals who are eager to study more about psychology in-depth. The course lasts 2 years and is separated into 4 semesters, each lasting six months. Students in this field profession create their own hypotheses and put them to assessment through research.
People who suffer from mental and emotional difficulties are usually treated by psychologists, who examine both conventional and dysfunctional behavior at the same time. In order to be considered for enrollment in the distance MSc Psychology course, students must earn a bachelor’s degree in psychology from a recognized institution with an overall average of at least 40%.
|Course||MSc in Psychology|
|Eligibility||BSc degree in relevant discipline|
|Fees||INR 10,550 to INR 35,250 per year|
MSc Physics Distance Education
Master of Science in Physics is a specialized degree program of two years. This course taught a topic like Motion, Quantum, Electronics, and more. MSc Physics Distance Education offers students the to learn in-depth about physics. Graduates from this course have great career opportunities all over the world. Eligibility of admission in this course is that the candidate must have passed their bachelor’s degree with 40%. Fees for the course are around INR 12,000 to INR 60,000.
|Course||MSc in Physics|
|Eligibility||BSc Physics preferable|
|Fees||INR 12,000 to INR 60,000.|
MSc Mathematics Distance Education
MSc in Mathematics from a Distance is a specialization degree program. This course offers students the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge about Differential equations, trigonometry, sets, probability, and many more. MSc Mathematics distance education is of 2 years. Admission eligibility to this course is for student BSc in Mathematics with at least 40%. The estimated fees of the course are INR 30,150 to INR 39,840 per year.
|Course||MSc in Mathematics|
|Eligibility||BSc Mathematics preferable|
|Fees||INR 30,150 to INR 39,840 per year.|
MSc IT Distance Education
In Distance Learning mode, a Master of Science or MSc in IT is available at various top colleges in India. The course is valid & approved by UGC & DEB. MSc IT Distance Learning is offered to students who have done graduation (BSc or BCA degree) with 45% marks. Selection will be made through the previous year’s education marks. The average salary package students get after graduating from Distance MSc IT is INR 6.7 LPA to INR 11 LPA.
|Course||MSc in Information Technology|
|Eligibility||BSc degree or BCA|
|Fees||INR 10,550 to INR 25,250 per year|
MSc Computer Science Distance Education
Master of Science in Computer Science is a postgraduate degree program. Distance MSc in Computer Science allows students to earn professional knowledge and skills in Computers and their principles. After the course completion, students will get bright career scope in the IT sector of the world. Eligibility for admission is Bachelor’s degree for admission to Distance MSc Computer.
|Course||MSc in Computer Science|
|Eligibility||BSc in Computer Science(Preferred)|
|Fees||INR 25,090 to INR 36,990 per year|
MSc Chemistry Distance Education
MSc is a 2-year postgraduate degree that focuses on inorganic chains, analytical chemistry, and quantum chemistry. Students must have a relevant bachelor’s degree with at least 40% marks and no backlogs to apply for MSc Chemistry. The admission process varies by college. Students who don’t desire regular classes benefit from correspondence courses.
|Course||MSc in Chemistry|
|Eligibility||BSc degree in relevant discipline|
|Fees||INR 10,000 to INR 23,000 per year|
MSc Nursing Distance Education
MSc Nursing is a 2-year PG degree in nursing that combines clinical specialization and clinical practice. In the Master of Science in Nursing program, students will gain extensive expertise in healthcare services and therapy. Nursing management, pediatric nursing, cardiology nursing, and medical-surgical nursing are among the topics students study. In order to meet the needs of students in the nursing and applied sciences professions, the curriculum was developed.
Students who are interested in pursuing distance MSc Nursing must complete UG in BSc Nursing with 40% as the minimum percentage.
Note: MSc Nursing doesn’t offer in distance education mode.
|Course||MSc in Nursing|
|Eligibility||BSc degree in relevant discipline|
|Fees||INR 20,345 to INR 95,530 per year|
MSc Agriculture Distance Education
One of the popular distance MSc specializations is a Master of Science in Agriculture. The minimum duration of a Distance MSc in agriculture is 2 years. The course topics included in the study are Agronomy, Forestry, Food Science, Plant Pathology & more.
Many top distance institutes provide this course in distance learning mode. Admission will be given based on the performance of a bachelor’s degree. It is mandatory to have a degree in agriculture in order to apply for the course.
Note: MSc Agriculture doesn’t offer in distance education mode.
|Course||MSc in Agriculture|
|Eligibility||BSc Agriculture degree in relevant discipline|
|Fees||INR 30,615 to INR 87,430 per year|
MSc Environmental Science Distance Education
To study environmental science at the PG level, Distance MSc is a good option. IMTS Institute provides a Master of Science in Environmental Science course via distance learning to students who have passed the graduation or BSc degree in the same discipline. The course is all about the basic aspects of environmental conservation, ecological principles, introductory physics & more.
|Course||MSc Environmental Science|
BSc or Equivalent with the relevant subjects
INR 10,000 to INR 36,000 per year
MSc Biotechnology Distance Education
Master of Science in Biotechnology is one of the popular specializations of MSc. The course is designed to learn about the natural and engineering sciences in order to achieve the applications of cells and living organisms. A student can pursue an MSc Biotechnology programme after completion of a BSc or equivalent with relevant subjects.
|Course||MSc in Biotechnology|
BSc or Equivalent with the relevant subjects
INR 10,000 to INR 36,000 per year
MSc Zoology Distance Education
MSc Zoology distance education course is a PG course that provides in-depth learning about each aspect of zoology such as animal biodiversity, Cell and Molecular biology, ecology, physiology, and many other topics. Msc distance education in zoology also focuses on technology like focuses on modern technology to study various aspects of animals’ life. To take admitted to this master’s degree applicants have to complete a bachelor’s degree from any discipline university with the required marks.
|Course||MSc in Zoology|
BSc in Zoology or Equivalent with the relevant subjects
INR 15,000 to INR 32,000 per year
Scope of MSc Distance Education
Once an applicant passes the MSc Distance Education course, they get to uplift their career level with the help of advanced knowledge and skill that they get from the course. One of the biggest reasons for the increase in interest among students in this course is the scope that they get after pursuing the course.
Students get to apply for jobs in various disciplines like educational centers, testing laboratories, research areas, the information sector, etc. The average salary package that an applicant can aspire to receive on completing the MSc Distance Education course can be around INR 3.25 LPA to INR 8.25.
There are lots of companies that encourage their employees to specialize their skills through online certifications so that they can have a broad skill set for work. Thus, it can be concluded that distance education has the potential to help existing employees acquire skills that will facilitate promotion and a better career.
There are various career prospects after completing MSc Distance Education here are some selective job profiles mentioned below:
- Media and Communications.
Job Opportunities After Distance MSc Course
Once completing the MSc Distance Education program from a reputed or authorized university in India, candidates can go for decent professional options. Depending on their expertise, famous brands may hire them. Some MSc-specialized course-based job roles are mentioned in the next section below.
- Distance MSc Physics: Students who complete the MSc Physics distance education program may apply for jobs as research scientists, network administrators, laboratory technicians, or medical physicists.
- Distance MSc Mathematics: Candidates who pass the MSc Mathematics distance education program can unlock the door to career opportunities as mathematicians, data scientists, math professors, investment analysts, and so on.
- Distance MSc Biology: Master’s in Science (MSc) of biology degree holders can opt for the roles such as physician assistant, biochemist, content developer, nursing, etc.
- Distance MSc Agriculture: MSc Agriculture in distance education creates possibilities for candidates to choose careers as a horticulture officer, agronomist, farm manager, agricultural operations manager, etc.
MSc Distance Education Offered Salary
The salary offered by the recruiters is calculated on various parameters. For instance, institute, skills, experience, location, organization, designation, etc. The average salary for MSc graduates through distance mode lies between INR 3.25 LPA to INR 8.25 LPA. The salary may increase after gaining experience.
Top Companies for Distance MSc Jobs:
- Stanza Living
- Asian Paints
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding M.Sc. Distance Learning
Ques 1: MSc Distance Education is Valid or Not?
Ans: The answer is yes, that MSc distance mode learning is valid and the degree is recognized by UGC, so feel free to contact us for getting admission in distance mode learning.
Ques 2: Can I take an MSc distance education in mathematics through distance or online mode?
Ans: M.Sc course has various specializations and mathematics is one of them. Applicants who want to study M.Sc in Mathematic course can take admission to distance education.
Ques 3: For the MSc distance admission, do we need to appear for any of the entrance examinations?
Ans: The best part of enrolling in ODL mode is that there are no entrance examinations for any of the courses students take admission.
Ques 4: How does an MSc Distance Education compare to a regular M.Sc.?
Ans: It is according to UGC’s norms that a distance M.Sc. degree is equivalent to a regular M.Sc. degree. This is if the university is accredited by the AICTE or the UGC, DEB approved.
Ques 5: Are there any eligibility criteria for MSc Distance Education?
Ans: In order to be eligible for this course, a BSc degree in any subject is required, as well as at least 35% marks in the minimum.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|