MSc Distance Education Admission: Master of Science or MSc is a 2-year long programme that is available for students to get knowledge related to multiple aspects like science, chemistry, mathematics, biology, etc.,. The popular specialization field for distance Master of science course is MSc IT Distance Education.
Admission to Distance MSc courses is offered in more than 20+ specializations like physics, chemistry, microbiology, mathematics, etc. The students are provided with the opportunity to develop their understanding of various disciplines with the help of an especially designed curriculum.
Students after enrolling in Distance MSc get to enhance their skills related to the various technical aspects, and they will be able to improve their thinking and managerial skills which will help them in their career prospects.
Students completing the Distance MSc course successfully get to apply for jobs in various disciplines and sectors like the education sector, information sector, intelligence sector, communication sector, etc. The applicants can aspire for various profiles like a research assistant, biochemist, lab technician, chemical analyst, food and drug inspector, etc.
- Course Full Form: Master of Science
- Eligibility: A basic eligibility for this course is a BSc degree in any subject and 50% marks on a minimal basis.
- Duration: This specialized degree is provided for a duration of 2 years.
- Fee: To pursue MSc in distance mode, the average course fee is around INR 30,000 to INR 45,000 per year.
- Salary Offered: The average salary package that an applicant can receive after pursuing this course can get from INR 3.25 LPA to INR 8.25 LPA.
- Career-wise: The career-making jobs offered to these individuals are Lab Manager, Patent Associate, Pharma Associate, Food Safety Analyst, Project Assistant, and so on. They can receive a salary of about INR 5-15 LPA.
Latest Update: The last date of the MSc distance education registration to 30 November 2022. Interested students can fill out the form before the mentioned date.
MSc Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc (Master of Science)|
|Fee Structure||INR 30,000 to INR 45,000/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MSc Distance Education?
Distance MSc is seen as an opportunity for working professionals who want to continue their education in the science discipline without sacrificing their jobs. The students get to study in the discipline of their interest by opting to get admission into the course.
The students are provided the opportunity to improve their knowledge and skills in multiple subjects like quantum chemistry, organic chemistry, physical laboratory, organic synthesis, etc. After pursuing this course, students get to uplift their career level with the help of the enhanced curriculum that they get to study in this course.
Once an applicant passes the MSc Distance Education course, they get to improve their career level with the help of enhanced skills and techniques that they get to learn from the course.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
MSc Distance Education Admission 2022
Admissions for the Distance M.Sc. course at IMTS Institute have begun for the session 2022. The last date of MSc distance education is 30 November 2022 at IMTS Institute. A Master of Science entails studying Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. and Physics. Students have different choices of selection of branches and subjects through the various specializations available for students.
The MSc program offers a distance mode that is flexible enough for students who want to manage their studies and jobs. Students can have a good academic career if their previous qualification is B.Sc.
Majorly the BSc course completion is accepted and the learning procedure is well set for the students through the online academic classes also there are various sessions set up for the students who want to clear their doubts related to the course study.
MSc Distance Education: Eligibility Criteria
In order to start the admission process for a particular course like MSc (Masters of Science), students are selected based on a variety of criteria. Qualification criteria remain the same for all specializations, but IMTS Institute may have some additional requirements. Below are the basic eligibility criteria for students’ knowledge:
- In order to be eligible for studying distance MSc courses, passing graduation is necessary here, and the passing score must be more than 50%.
- It is required that UGC recognize the institutions from which students have completed their bachelor’s degrees.
- It is preferred if students have a degree of BSc in any related field of science.
Features of Distance MSc course at IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute is the No.1 Distance Learning Institute in India to provide quality distance MSc courses. There are certain features of the distance MSc course that is offered at IMTS Institute. Below are provided with the selection parameters for an institute.
- Excellent Academics: It is the main parameter because it will affect one’s learning outcome. At IMTS Institute, students learn more about faculty, and the curriculum of the courses is best designed. It also includes knowing about the activities of students in the department.
- Placement: At IMTS Institute, placement records of students completing distance MSc courses are huge in number; the student gets chances to do internships and interact with the top recruiters. This course at IMTS provides students with the chance to make a brighter career.
- Low Fee Structure: IMTS Provides all the courses that also include Distance MSc Course. Students can pay their admission and exam fees by using online methods. Students need to pay their admission fees at the beginning of each semester.
Distance MSc Course Fee
As M.Sc has huge demand, many students pursue a Physics specialty. M.Sc Physics can also be done in distance mode and has the same value as a regular degree. The average course fee for M.Sc Physics is Rs 30,000 to Rs 45,000 per year.
Benefits of MSc Distance Learning in India
- Time flexibility: The distance MSC course is best for those candidates who want to work in other institutes because it is free from the lime limit. It depends on the students when they learn it. It is a time-free mode program.
- Low fee cost: The average for MSc distance education is INR 30,000. This course has a lower fee structure than the regular MSc course. The students can learn this course quickly because its fee is lower than the ordinary course.
- Earn while you learn: The students can continue their studies with their daily activities because there is no fixed time in this program.
- Online Course: Distance education teaches its students online. It provides lectures to a candidate online.
- Course Flexibility: Online learning programs offer course flexibility and provide freedom to the student to study from anywhere and with that student learns time management and involve themselves in new activities.
MSc Distance Education Specializations
M.Sc Course is considered to be a large stream with a number of specializations and also known as different branches available for students learning. Students for the Science stream have various subjects for selection. PCM or PCB subjects always make a difficult educational selection for students. In this below article, students will be getting a list of the specialization courses that are available for students.
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science, Environmental Sciences, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Statistics, Life Sciences, and Food Sciences are some of the different specializations available for students who want to have an option for academic selection.
MSc Geography Distance Education
MSc Geography is a 2 years duration course that is offered by numerous institutions for students having an interest in learning in brief about geography and related concepts. Students can get to learn about topics like artificial elements, natural elements, etc.
The syllabus of MSc Distance Education with a specialization in Geography is set up by the institutions in such a way that the students will be able to learn about every important topic that they require in their professional career.
|Course||MSc in Geography|
|Eligibility||BSc or BA degree in relevant field|
|Fees||INR 23,000 to INR 33,500 per year|
MSc Psychology Distance Education
MSc Psychology is a PG program created for individuals who are eager to study more about psychology in-depth. The course lasts 3 years and is separated into 6 semesters, each lasting six months. Students in this field profession create their own hypotheses and put them to assessment through research.
A psychologist typically helps people who have mental and emotional difficulties and examines simultaneously conventional and dysfunctional behavior. Students must have a bachelor’s degree in psychology from an academic institution with an overall average of at least 50% in order to be considered for enrollment in the distance MSc Psychology course.
|Course||MSc in Psychology|
|Eligibility||BSc degree in relevant discipline|
|Fees||INR 10,550 to INR 35,250 per year|
MSc Chemistry Distance Education
MSc is a 2-year postgraduate degree that focuses on inorganic chains, analytical chemistry, and quantum chemistry. Students must have a relevant bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and no backlogs to apply for MSc Chemistry. The admission process varies by college. Students who don’t desire regular classes benefit from correspondence courses.
|Course||MSc in Chemistry|
|Eligibility||BSc degree in relevant discipline|
|Fees||INR 10,000 to INR 23,000 per year|
MSc Nursing Distance Education
A 2-year PG course in nursing, clinical specialization, and clinical practice are called MSc Nursing. The Master of Science in Nursing curriculum aims to provide students with extensive expertise in the field of healthcare services and therapy. Students study topics such as nursing management, pediatric nursing, cardiology nursing, and medical-surgical nursing, among others. The curriculum was developed with individuals in the nursing and applied sciences professions in mind.
Students who are interested in pursuing distance MSc Nursing must complete UG in BSc Nursing with 50% as the minimum percentage.
|Course||MSc in Nursing|
|Eligibility||BSc degree in relevant discipline|
|Fees||INR 20,345 to INR 95,530 per year|
MSc Agriculture Distance Education
One of the popular distance MSc specializations is a Master of Science in Agriculture. The minimum duration of a Distance MSc in agriculture is 2 years. The course topics included in the study are Agronomy, Forestry, Food Science, Plant Pathology & more. Many top distance institutes provide this course in distance learning mode. Admission will be given based on the performance in a bachelor degree. It is mandatory to have a degree in agriculture in order to apply for the course.
|Course||MSc in Agriculture|
|Eligibility||BSc Agri degree in relevant discipline|
|Fees||INR 30,615 to INR 87,430 per year|
Scope and Career of MSc Distance Education
Once an applicant passes the MSc Distance Education course, they get to uplift their career level with the help of advanced knowledge and skill that they get from the course. One of the biggest reasons for the increase in interest among students for this course is the scope that they get after pursuing the course.
Students get to apply for jobs in various disciplines like educational centers, testing laboratories, research areas, the information sector, etc. The average salary package that an applicant can aspire to receive on completing the MSc Distance Education course can be around INR 3.25 LPA to INR 8.25.
There are lots of companies that encourage their employees to specialize their skills through online certifications so that they can have a broad skill set for work. Thus, it can be concluded that distance education has the potential to help existing employees acquire skills that will facilitate promotion and a better career.
MSc Distance Education Job Opportunities
Job Opportunities for the distance M.Sc. course are varied from the course and specialization that students choose for their academic journey. After completion of the M.Sc. course, students can select various job profiles that are such as :
- Research Assistant
- Laboratory Technician
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding M.Sc. Distance Learning :
- M.Sc. through Distance Mode is Valid or not?
Ans: The answer is yes, that MSc distance mode learning is valid and the degree is recognized by UGC, so feel free to contact us for getting admission in distance mode learning.
- Can I take MSc distance education in Mathematic through distance or online mode?
Ans: M.Sc course has various specializations and mathematics is one of them. Applicants who want to study M.Sc in Mathematic course can take admission to distance education.
- For the MSc distance admission do we need to appear for any of the entrance examinations?
Ans: The best part of enrolling in ODL mode is that there are no entrance examinations for any of the courses students take admission.
Be the first to leave a review.