MA Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MA Mathematics is a master’s degree program that is covered the specialized subject of Mathematics. It is the best program for students who want to make a career in the teaching, research, and statistics field as mathematical experts. In this course, the practical application of the studies is taught to candidates. The most common concepts included in its teachings are calculus, algebra, algorithms, theorems, and many more.
Distance MA Mathematics degree enables individuals to be appointed in fields of public and private organizations, engineering firms, financial firms, banks, colleges, and many other areas of its application. There are options for students to continue this field by taking an MPhil or PhD degree in mathematics to be a specialist. All and all this course is the best choice for students who have an interest in enhancing their mathematical as well as analytical knowledge.
- MA Mathematics Full Form: Masters of Arts in Mathematics
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree in Mathematics is mandatory to be enrolled in this distance PG course. Students’ performance through entrance exams could be observed via some institutes.
- Duration: For a duration of 2 years, this course will be completed in distance mode and students will study 4 semesters.
- Fee: A mean estimated fee amount for this course range from INR 24000 to 36,000 per year.
- Career-wise: After completing the MA mathematics degree one can look to pursue a Ph.D. degree or find employment. The financial firms, research, government departments at the central and state level hire such graduates with salaries INR 4-9 LPA.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA in Mathematics|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 24000 to INR 36000 per year|
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Mathematics through Distance Learning
- In this course, teachings are provided for practically implementing the knowledge of mathematics and in-depth the areas of the subject such as calculus, algebra, and theorems, are studied at this master’s level.
- Having this degree make students enabled to be appointed as an accountant, statisticians, demographers, teachers, researchers, loan officers, and many more.
- It provides such prestigious job positions because its scope is high and the salary such professionals can earn is about INR 5 to INR 12 LPA.
- Because of the rising number of students in this area, it’s now provided via learning methods that are distance and online manner.
- This degree in India as well as in foreign countries is well recognized as it is approved by UGC and DEB.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MA Mathematics Distance Learning course has been designed for students who wish to continue their mathematics studies by delving deeper into specific aspects of pure and applied math. If students are interested in getting admission to the course, they need to know about the eligibility criteria. The modules may be of interest to mathematically inclined scientists and engineers as well as to mathematicians.
- The main aim of MA Mathematics is for the students to research and analysis.
- 2-year master course offered by IMTS Institute, also called an art degree in mathematics.
- A student can take admission through online and offline both mode available.
- For online, they need to move on the University website link for the offline. They need to visit the university campus.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- It will be recommended for candidates to have a BA Mathematics or BSc Mathematics degree in order to start a career through MA Mathematics.
- Aspirants can apply after getting the right qualification with a 50% minimum score.
- Entrance exams are not they’re included in the eligibility criteria of this course in distance mode.
The average fees structure for pursuing MA in Mathematics Distance education is INR 24,000 to INR 36,000 per year. However, the fees structure may vary depending on the speciality that the candidate chooses.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Admission Process
In order to get registered for the course follow the process given below:
- This process starts with opening the IMTS website.
- Firstly students sign up to get access to the application.
- It will be filled out and submitted using that account.
- After fee submission, your form will be submitted.
- This process can be completed also by getting assistance from an IMTS counsellor.
Advantages of MA Mathematics Distance Education
- Time flexibility: There is no limited time for the study in the distance MA course. The students can study their course when they want. They can continue their study without lifting the current work.
- Low cost: The average fee of MA Mathematics course is INR 24,000 to INR 36,000 per year that makes it easier for the candidates. The distance MA course is affordable than the regular MA.
- Earn while you learn: During this course, the students can work at different companies for earning. The candidate of this course can expect good job opportunities and a salary graph.
- Online classes: The lectures of this program are professionally recorded for those students that cannot attend the regular classes. Online and offline methods do this course.
Job profile in MA Mathematics Distance Education
- The Actuarial Profession
- Banking – Investment Banking
- Engineering Sciences
- Operational Research
- Accountancy & Professional Services
- Banking – Retail Banking
- Computing & ICT
- General Management
- The top recruiting companies for such professionals are Boston Consulting Group, Intel, Qualcomm, Google. Mathematics professionals can perform jobs such as Teachers, Loan Officers, Statisticians, and Researchers, etc.
- The starting salary offered to such professionals is between INR 5 to 12 LPA. The field of mathematics is not limited. M Phil and PhD in mathematics are advanced studies for graduation after MA in Mathematics.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Syllabus
|SEM I||Algebra – I|
Ordinary Differential Equations
|SEM II||Algebra – II|
Real Analysis – II
Partial Differential Equations
Complex Analysis – I
Number Theory Cryptography
Complex Analysis – II
Employment Area and Job Types
|Banks and Investment Firms||Computer Programmer|
|Central/State Government Departments||Demographer|
|Business and Industry||Aerodynamics Specialist|
|Insurance Agencies||Loan Officer|
|Treasury Management Specialist||Researcher|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, MA Mathematics degree and certification are acceptable in both sectors equally.
What will be the examination mode?
University will decide the mode of examination.
Be the first to leave a review.