MA Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Distance MA Mathematics is a two-year program for people who want to specialize in mathematics. For this course, you need to have a bachelor’s degree with mathematics as a subject. Entry to this program is based on tests or past performance.
Depending on the university, the cost of a course may be different. Algorithms, Theorems, Calculus, Algebra, etc., are some of the subjects covered in this course. Teachers, Statisticians, Researchers, Loan Officers, etc., are among the most common jobs for people with an MA in mathematics.
- MA Mathematics Full Form: Masters of Arts in Mathematics
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree in Mathematics is mandatory to be enrolled in this distance PG course. Students’ performance through entrance exams could be observed via some institutes.
- Duration: For a duration of 2 years, the Distance MA Mathematics course will be completed in distance mode and students will study for 4 semesters.
- Fee: A mean estimated fee amount for this course range from INR 24000 to 36,000 per year.
- Career-wise: After completing the MA Mathematics Distance Education degree one can look to pursue a Ph.D. degree or find employment. The financial firms, research, and government departments at the central and state level hire such graduates with salaries INR 4-9 LPA.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA in Mathematics|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 24000 to INR 36000 per year|
Distance MA Course Specializations
Key Features of MA Mathematics through Distance Learning
- In this course, teachings are provided for practically implementing the knowledge of mathematics, and in-depth areas of the subject such as calculus, algebra, and theorems, are studied at this master’s level.
- Having this degree make students enabled to be appointed as an accountant, statisticians, demographers, teachers, researchers, loan officers, and many more.
- It provides such prestigious job positions because its scope is high and the salary such professionals can earn is about INR 5 to INR 12 LPA.
- Because of the rising number of students in this area, it’s now provided via learning methods that are distance and online manner.
- This degree in India as well as in foreign countries is well recognized as it is approved by UGC and DEB.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into Distance MA in Mathematics has started at IMTS Institute for session 2022-23. MA Mathematics Distance Learning (ODL) course has been designed for students who wish to continue their mathematics studies by delving deeper into specific aspects of pure and applied math. If students are interested in getting admission to the course, they need to know about the eligibility criteria. The modules may be of interest to mathematically inclined scientists and engineers as well as to mathematicians.
- The main aim of MA Mathematics is for the students to research and analysis.
- 2-year master course offered by IMTS Institute also called an art degree in mathematics.
- A student can take admission online and offline both modes are available.
- For online, they need to move to the University website link for offline. They need to visit the university campus.
Distance MA Mathematics Eligibility Criteria
- It will be recommended for candidates to have a BA Mathematics or BSc Mathematics degree in order to start a career through MA Mathematics.
- Aspirants can apply after getting the right qualification with a 50% minimum score.
- Entrance exams are not they’re included in the eligibility criteria of this course in distance mode.
The average fee structure for pursuing MA in Mathematics Distance education is INR 24,000 to INR 36,000 per year. However, the fee structure may vary depending on the specialty that the candidate chooses.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Admission Process
In order to get registered for the course follow the process given below:
- This process starts with opening the IMTS website.
- Firstly students sign up to get access to the application.
- It will be filled out and submitted using that account.
- After fee submission, your form will be submitted.
- This process can be completed also by getting assistance from an IMTS counselor.
Documents Required for MA Mathematics Distance Education Admission
Here is the list of documents required for the MA Mathematics course.
- 5 Passport Size Photographs
- 10th and 12th class Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Proof of Residence
- Adhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Advantages of MA Mathematics Distance Education
- Time flexibility: There is no limited time for the study in the distance MA course. The students can study their course when they want. They can continue their study without lifting the current work.
- Low cost: The average fee of an MA Mathematics course is INR 24,000 to INR 36,000 per year which makes it easier for the candidates. The distance MA course is more affordable than the regular MA.
- Earn while you learn: During this course, the students can work at different companies for earning. The candidate of this course can expect good job opportunities and a salary graph.
- Online classes: The lectures of this program are professionally recorded for those students that cannot attend the regular classes. Online and offline methods do this course.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Syllabus
|SEM I||Algebra – I|
Ordinary Differential Equations
|SEM-II||Algebra – II|
Real Analysis – II
Partial Differential Equations
Complex Analysis – I
Number Theory Cryptography
Complex Analysis – II
Scope of MA Mathematics Distance Education
Students getting admission into the MA Mathematics Distance Education get to develop and improve the level of their career with the help of their improved knowledge and skills. They are provided the opportunity to learn with an advanced curriculum that prepares them in every possible manner so that can easily take down the challenges that society will pose in front of them during their professional career.
As soon as students complete their study for MA in Mathematics Distance Education they get to aspire for jobs in various disciplines like educational centers, research organizations, analysts, etc. The average salary of a student after passing this course can go from INR 4.75 LPA to INR 9.45 LPA.
There are a large number of doors open after completing the MA Mathematics Degree through distance mode. Students can appear at many government entrance exams such as UGC NET, CSIR NET, and many others. After qualifying for this national exam they can apply for Assistant professor in many Private or government universities.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Job profile
- The Actuarial Profession
- Banking – Investment Banking
- Engineering Sciences
- Operational Research
- Accountancy & Professional Services
- Banking – Retail Banking
- Computing & ICT
- General Management
MA Mathematics Distance Education Offered Salary
- The top recruiting companies for such professionals are Boston Consulting Group, Intel, Qualcomm, and Google. Mathematics professionals can perform jobs such as Teachers, Loan Officers, Statisticians, Researchers, etc.
- The starting salary offered to such professionals is between INR 5 to 12 LPA. The field of mathematics is not limited. M Phil and Ph.D. in mathematics are advanced studies for graduation after MA in Mathematics.
MA Mathematics Distance Education Employment Area and Job Types
|Banks and Investment Firms||Computer Programmer|
|Central/State Government Departments||Demographer|
|Business and Industry||Aerodynamics Specialist|
|Insurance Agencies||Loan Officer|
|Treasury Management Specialist||Researcher|
MA Mathematics Distance Education (FAQs)
Yes, an MA Mathematics degree and certification are acceptable in both sectors equally.
What will be the examination mode?
University will decide the mode of examination.
Be the first to leave a review.