BA Economics Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BA Economics is a bachelor’s degree course that provides education about the economy. It deeply focuses on subjects like macro and microeconomics, finance systems, economics statistics, etc. The duration of this UG course is 3 years, and the annual fee of that program in distance mode is 6,000 to 20,000.
- Every aspect of daily life revolves around economics. From buying a newspaper to international negotiations, economics touches every aspect of our lives.
- A person who understands economics can become realistic, since money is the most powerful thing in the universe. An online BA in Economics. Online economics education is possible through distance learning.
- UGC-DEB has validated that the BA Economics remote learning course is valid. Hence, a BA in economics allows a student to earn his degree while still working.
- Students learn all the aspects of economics through a BA. Four core subjects are included in the BA Economics curriculum.
- These include macroeconomy, microeconomy, and Indian economy. Taking these BA Economics courses is essential. From the pricing to the subject list to the job prospects, let’s look at the BA economics course. If you have any questions, please leave a comment.
The UGC/DEB approves the BA economics distance education. Some universities and institutes are presenting the BA distance education mode. Most of the universities have established placement cells. The students can find job opportunities with their profiles like an Economics researcher, sales analyst, and customer profit analyst. This course creates many job facilities for its students in several fields. The students learn this course in both online and offline modes.
BA Economics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA in Economics Distance Education|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10281 – INR 20562 / YEAR|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BA Economics Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Bachelor of Arts in Economics deals with the study of topics such as applied economics, econometrics, economic theories, and so on and it is a course under the UG category. Throughout the course of economics, students deal with massive data thus statistics is also an important part of learning in this program.
The subjects on which focus is given are production & supply, inflation & deflation, demand & supply, national income, and the history of the Indian economy. At this time a large number of opportunities are available for graduates in the field of economics because of the surge in the field within the last 10 years. In learning this course students will get to know about the world economy and how it emphasized the global economic rate.
Why BA Economics Distance Education?
- During the course of BA Economics, students learn to utilize critical thinking skills and they will have to perform the activities that are thought-provoking.
- By getting an economics degree you can get chances of employment in numerous economic sectors. They get the opportunity to work in business settings, academics, private industry, government sectors, etc.
- This course has a time duration of 3 years and falls under the bachelor’s learning category.
- These courses are also available in the online and distance mode with the same time period of 3 years and 6 semesters. Its duration can vary from one institute to other in the online mode.
- The approving bodies such as DEB and UGC are providing approval for this course and given the same scope as there is for regular courses.
BA Economics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The student’s eligibility for this course is based on the marks obtained in the last exams of the 12th standard.
- It is required to pass the intermediate from a known institute and no entrance exam is there conducted for the BA Economics distance course.
BA Economics Distance Education Fee Structure
The minimum time period for the BA Economics distance education course is around 3 years in most of the institutes but sometimes based on students’ interests and institute policy the duration can be 4 to 5 years.
Benefits of BA Economic Distance Education
Getting admission into the benefits of the BA Economic Distance Education course provides the students with numerous opportunities for uplifting their careers. Students aspiring for admission into this course get benefits like:
- Students get time flexibility for studying because there are no time-bound classes conducted by the institutions in distance mode.
- Students can pursue BA Economics Distance Education while pursuing another course or job.
- The fee for pursuing the course from the distance education mode is low when compared with the regular mode course.
- The syllabus and status of the degree remain the same in distance education and regular mode.
BA Economics Distance Education Admission Procedure
A common admission process is there for applying to the BA Economics Distance Education program and is given as:
- Students need to visit the official website and apply.
- Registration will be made by filling out the form through the online portal.
- While making applications in case of difficulty contact the IMTS counselor.
- Such counselor will send you the details regarding the online fee submission
- Make a payment of the fee and you will get a confirmation email after being registered automatically.
Advantages of BA Economics Distance Education
- It amalgamates the attributes of literary as well as quantized aspects.
- The economy is not just a word but a vast world incorporated in it; hence, it helps world exposure.
- The economy is what all countries strive for as well as what each person desires. Hence, this shall encompass the subjects in the degree program related to financial economics, mathematical economics, political economics, and much more.
- Hence it is convenient for anyone who lives very far away (even across the globe) and desires to get a particular education.
- Distance education is made possible for all those who do not have a definite time for taking classes while employed in any organization or working at home.
- Since on-campus education requires extra resources, it costs more, but online education and distance education in India absorb less. Hence they are certainly economical comparatively.
- Distance education and online education in India are offered through proper channels, resources, and equally qualified faculties and expertise that remain specific to the subjects of the changing economy of the region or the country.
Careers Economic banking experts, accounting officers, financial consultants, actuarial, and economic advisers are also key. It was all about Bachelors’s Degree in, India which can establish your career.
BA Economics Distance Education Job Areas
- Analysis/Forecasting Firms
- International Trade Companies
- Agricultural Companies
- Manufacturing Firms
- Statistical Research Firms
- Financial Information Firms
- Economic Research Institutions
- Stock Exchanges
- Banks/Credit Unions
BA Economics Distance Education Job Types
- Securities Analyst Trainee
- Economic Researcher
- Customer Profit Analyst
- Sales Analyst
- Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Financial Service Manager
BA Economics Distance Education Syllabus
|Micro and Macro Economics||Mathematical Methods of Economics|
|Econometrics||Economy and Society|
|Economic Development of India||Economics of the Society|
|Development Theory||Foreign Economics Theory|
|Economic Statistics||Elective Subjects|
|Financial Systems||Financial Markets|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fee in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans- Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.