BA Economics Distance Education Admission 2023: IMTS Institute has started admission for BA Economics via distance learning. BA Economics Distance Education is a 3 years bachelor’s degree program that provides education about the economy and mainly focuses on subjects like macro and microeconomics, finance systems, economics statistics, etc.
- BA Economics Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Eligibility: 12th Passed with a recognized board with a minimum of 40%.
- Fee Structure: The average fee structure of the course is about Rs 15,284/- to Rs 30,562/.
- Opportunity: Graduates of the course may get a job as a Financial Service Manager, or Economic Researcher with an expected salary package of around 10 LPA.
What is the need to learn Economics?
Every aspect of daily life revolves around economics. From buying a newspaper to international negotiations, economics touches every aspect of our lives. A Student who understands economics can become realistic since money is the most powerful thing in the universe. Online economics education is possible through distance learning.
- UGC-DEB has validated that the BA Economics Distance Education course is approved. In other words, earning a BA in economics allows students to continue working while earning their degree.
- Through a distance BA degree, students learn all aspects of economics.
- These include macroeconomics, microeconomics, and Indian economics. Let’s look at the BA economics course, from the pricing to the subject list to the job prospects. If you have any questions, please leave a comment.
After completing of distance BA in Economics, students can find job opportunities with their profiles like an Economics researcher, sales analyst, and customer profit analyst.
BA Economics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA in Economics|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 15,284 to INR 30,562 per year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Why BA Economics Distance Education?
- By getting an economics degree you can get chances at employment in numerous economic sectors. They get the opportunity to work in business settings, academics, private industry, government sectors, etc.
- This course has a time duration of 3 years and falls under the bachelor’s learning category.
- These courses are also available online and in distance mode within the same time period of 3 years and 6 semesters. Its duration can vary from one institute to other in the online mode.
- The approving bodies such as DEB and UGC are providing approval for this course and given the same scope as there is for regular courses.
- Students get time flexibility for studying because there are no time-bound classes conducted by the institutions in distance mode.
- Students can pursue a distance BA in Economics while pursuing another course or job.
- The fee for pursuing the course from the distance education mode is low when compared with the regular mode course.
- The syllabus and status of the degree remain the same in distance education and regular mode.
Institute of Management and Technical Studies provides distance learning to its students. It is India’s one of the most trusted institute. For the last 15 years, it has been working for the benefit of Students who are unable to go to college regularly but want a degree to grow ahead in their careers. There are several courses offered to students at the bachelor’s and master’s levels.
BA Economics Distance Education Admission 2023
Students must complete their 12th standard from the recognized board or institute. The BA Economics Distance Education application form is available on the IMTS Institute website. Students can register themselves before the deadline. BA Economics Distance Education admission deadline is 31 December 2023 at IMTS Institute.
Under the UG category, BA Economics Distance Education covers topics such as applied economics, econometrics, economic theories, etc. Students in this program deal with massive amounts of data throughout their studies, so statistics are also an integral part of what they learn. A number of topics are covered, including production & supply, inflation & deflation, demand & supply, national income, and Indian history.
Distance BA Economics Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor of Arts is a bachelor’s degree offered in numerous specializations. BA Economics is also a popular discipline.
- The minimum eligibility requirement for admission to the BA Economics Distance Education program is to have a 12th passing certificate with a minimum mark of 40%.
- The education must be from any recognized educational board or well-known institute.
- The admission process will be merit-based, as students are not required to qualify for any entrance exam.
BA Economics Distance Education Fee
For interested students who want to enroll in BA Economics Distance Education, the program fee is Rs 15,284/- to Rs 30,562/- per year
BA Economics Distance Education Admission Process
A common admission process is there for applying to the BA Economics Distance Education program and is given as:
- Students need to visit the official website and apply.
- Registration will be made by filling out the form through the online portal.
- While making applications in case of difficulty contact the IMTS counselor.
- The counselor will send you the details regarding the online fee submission
- Make a payment of the fee and you will get a confirmation email after being registered automatically.
Scope of BA Economics Distance Education
At this time a large number of opportunities are available for graduates in the field of economics because of the surge in the field within the last 10 years. In learning this course students will get to know about the world economy and how it emphasized the global economic rate.
Careers Economic banking experts, accounting officers, financial consultants, and actuarial, and economic advisers are also key. It was all about Bachelor’s Degree in, India which can establish your career.
BA Economics Distance Education Job Areas
|Analysis/Forecasting Firms||Financial Information Firms|
|International Trade Companies||Economic Research Institutions|
|Agricultural Companies||Stock Exchanges|
|Manufacturing Firms||Banks/Credit Unions|
|Statistical Research Firms|
BA Economics Distance Education Job Types
|Securities Analyst Trainee||Fixed Income Portfolio Manager|
|Customer Profit Analyst||Investment Analyst|
|Sales Analyst||Financial Service Manager|
BA Economics Distance Learning in Delhi
In Delhi, the demand for professionals with Economics degrees is increasing day by day as modernization has seen growth. To fulfill the demand for professionals, many institutions have started offering admission to the Distance BA Economics course.
IMTS Institute is among the top institutions in Delhi/NCR offering distance learning BA Economics courses. This course is offered by an institution whose primary objective is to increase the chances of every student pursuing it.
By choosing this course, students avoid sacrificing their previous jobs, which is a major reason for many students not being able to continue their studies.
B.A. Economics Distance Education in tamilnadu
IMTS institute is a leading distance education institute in India. Students planning to be admitted to the BA Economics distance education course from Tamil Nadu will also be admitted to Imts institute, which offers an excellent distance education course with low cost and flexibility. Other colleges and universities from tamilnadu are also offering this course from a distance. Students will choose any of them according to their choice.
BA Economics Distance Education Syllabus
Students who enrolled in the Bachelor of Arts program in Economics get in-depth knowledge about Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, English Communication, Business Communication & Economics of Health & Education. In addition, the whole syllabus is divided into 6 semesters.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Introductory Microeconomics||Introductory Macroeconomics|
|Statistical Methods in Economics-I||Statistical Methods in Economics-II|
|Mathematical Methods in Economics-I||Mathematical Methods in Economics-II|
|Business Communication||English Communication|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Intermediate Microeconomics-I||Intermediate Microeconomics-II|
|Intermediate Macroeconomics-I||Intermediate Macroeconomics-II|
|Economic Development (1857-1947)||Public Economics|
|Indian Economy||Agricultural Economics|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Indian Economic Development since 1947||Financial Economics|
|Economics of Health and Education||Environmental Economics|
|Banking and Insurance||International Economics|
|Elective I||Elective I|
|Elective II||Elective II|
BA Economics Distance Education Required Skills
BA Economics graduates should have the following skills:
|Critical And Analytical Skills||Decision-Making Skills|
|Numerical Skills||Policy Management|
|Adaptation Skills||Mathematical Skills|
|Problem Solving Skills||Strong Work Ethics|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans– Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Ans– Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans– Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.