PhD Distance Education Admission: PhD or Doctor of Philosophy is a doctorate level degree offered for admission to the students who have completed the master’s can wants to opt for the doctorate degree. The students can get to pursue the PhD distance education degree so that they can both study and opt for a job at the same time.
The duration for PhD distance education course is generally of 3 to 6 years depending on the specialization and the research work pursued by the applicant. The students get to learn and study at the doctorate level which is considered as the highest level of degree offered by any institution or university around the globe.
Students who have completed their MPhil or other aster level course from a recognized institution can apply for admission into a PhD distance education course. The process for admission to a PhD course is mainly based on the applicant’s entrance exam and in the interview round conducted by the institute.
After completing the PhD distance education course students can aspire to get job at doctorate levels and can be employed as a lecturer, professors, scientists, etc.
PhD course is not approved to be offered by the distance education mode. The University Grants Commission (UGC) in 2017 issued a notification stating that the PhD degree pursued from the distance education mode will no longer be approved by the organization.
PhD Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Doctor of Philosophy|
|Duration||3 – 6 Years|
|Fee Structure||INR 24,750 – INR 1,58,400|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
PhD Distance Education Admission
Admission into the PhD Distance Education course is going on at the IMTS Institute and students can apply for it by filling out the registration form listed above on the page. Students after filling out the registration form will be contacted by our expert counselors and will be proceeded for admission.
The process for admission into this course is based on the entrance exam scores of the applicants and after that, the students will have to appear in the personal interview and the group discussion round conducted by the institution. Getting admission into this course requires students to have good prior knowledge about specialization and research skills.
Once the applicant has got admission into the PhD distance education course they will get to study about the specialization of the course in-depth with the help of the specially designed curriculum.
Is Distance PhD valid in India? No, PhD Distance Education is not approved to be pursued by students in India. However, students who can’t afford to pursue PhD in the regular mode can opt for getting admission into the PhD course through the part-time mode.
By getting into the part-time mode students will be provided regular classes either during the night shifts or on the weekends. Pursuing PhD part-time is approved as per the UGC guidelines but the distance PhD course is not approved by the UGC.
PhD Distance Education: Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria for the PhD courses study require to complete their Masters’s Degree and as well as M. Phil program completion is a must.
- Merit minimum score for the PhD course study is 50% and students are also required to clear the entrance test which is a must for admissions.
- For the PhD admission, students have no age limit to take admission.
PhD Distance Education Admission Process
Selection process on the basis of merit in last qualification examination marks. Students can apply online from the university website.
- Visit the University Website.
- Click on the New Registration, if students are not registered.
- Fill out the form for new registration.
- The students choose your course and note down its Course ID.
- Then, click on the Application.
- Applicants should fill out the application form with the required information like Registration Number, Phone Number, Username, Students Name, Email, Roll Number, Passport, Captcha Code, etc.
- The course fee must be paid.
- Upload the required documents like Passport size photo, Scanned Signature, Aadhar card, Pan card, Marksheet of the previous qualification, Cast certificate, etc.
- Next, click on the submit button.
- A provisional acceptance of the student’s application has been made.
PhD Distance Education in India
PhD is a doctorate-level course offered for admission to students who have pursued their master’s level study from a recognized institution and are aspiring to pursue senior-level study. In India the PhD distance education course is offered for admission in multiple institutions and the process is generally based on the entrance exam scores of the applicants.
Aspirants can pursue PhD distance education in India in various specializations like humanities, science, law, commerce, business management, etc. The students in India get to cover each and every topic very closely with the help of a specially designed curriculum for the course.
Be the first to leave a review.