MLib Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It is known as Master of Library Science in Distance Education. The duration of the program in distance learning is 1 to 2 years. Library Science is an interdisciplinary field that investigates the standards and practices of library administration. The Indian Library Association is a national organization dedicated to library movement and development.
Admission to MLib Distance Education is offered at IMTS Institute for session 2022-23. The subjects of MLib Distance Education in streams such as Library Automation, Foundation of Library & Information Science, Library Management, Marketing of Information Products and services, Library Security Technology, etc.
The eligibility for the MLib Distance Learning course, students must have completed their Bachelor’s degree studies while having more than 65% scores from a recognized institute/university.
MLib Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master in Library Science|
|Fee Structure||INR 24,500 – INR 28,000|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
MLib Distance Education Admission 2022-23
The Master of Library Science course is an effective learning course available for students. Library assistance, Book management, Data Science, and perseverance of the historical written. Students for the Library Science course have the option to opt for distance mode learning and the educational curriculum is set up in a way where online lectures, educational assistance, and study material is provided to the students through online mode.
B.Lib course completion can help students to have a good academic career after the course completion. IMTS is on a mission to help students with accurate information and guide them to have a good educational career.
There are free counseling sessions available for students. Just they need to chat with our career counselors and they will guide for the best. Also, the article has not yet ended go through the whole article for the detailed information related to Mlib Distance Education.
MLib Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For the eligibility criteria, students need to note down some important pointers that are such as :
- For MLib Science, students need to complete the Blib course.
- The marking criteria is through the evaluation of merit scores and the minimum marks students should obtain are such as 50%.
- There is no entrance examination for the distance mode Mlib course.
- There is no age boundation to take admission.
MLib Distance Learning Admission Process
The applicants can apply online for MLib DDE by visiting the official website of the university. The admission is based on the merit list.
- The applicant needs to visit the official website of the university and fill up the application form.
- The applicants must fill out the application form with all the required information.
- Students need to fill up information like Registration Number, Phone Number, Username, Students Name, Email, Roll Number, etc.
- The fee for the course must be paid by the applicant by clicking on the link.
- Upload the required documents like Passport size photo, Scanned Signature, Phone Number, Aadhar card, Pan card, Marksheet of the previous exam, etc.
- Next, click on the submit button.
- The students take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Be the first to leave a review.