BTech Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Distance B Tech is a 4-year bachelor-level course that is offered for admission under multiple specializations. Students who aspire to admission in the engineering prospect with the distance mode should opt for getting admission to the course.
The objective behind providing a B Tech distance education course is to help students to complete their education in the engineering prospect. Getting admission to a B Tech distance learning program will strengthen the possibilities of the applicant for achieving success in their career.
Students expecting admission to a BTech distance education course need to have completed their 12th class while having mathematics, chemistry, and physics among their main subjects. BTech distance education is offered for admission in multiple specializations like automobile, mechanical, computer engineering, etc.
Note: As the UGC has not approved the distance education course for admission to the BTech course, admission to this course is not available via distance learning.
BTech Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Technology|
|Fee Structure||INR 35,700 to INR 2,20,000 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Is BTech offered from Distance Learning Mode?
No, the Btech course is not offered by any institution from the distance learning mode as there are multiple reasons behind it. Some of the main reasons are:
- UGC has not granted permission to any institution regarding to offer the BTech course in distance learning mode.
- BTech course is a technical course that requires a student to have practical exposure as required in the course syllabus.
- Since UGC has not given approval to the BTech distance education course if any student pursues the course, their degree will be worthless.
Features of the BTech Distance Education
BTech distance education course provides the opportunity for advancing the lives of aspirants by providing them with in-depth knowledge related to the engineering prospect. Some of the main features of the BTech Distance Education course are:
- In the distance education mode, students get the liberty to study as per their schedule as there are no time-bound classes.
- The fee of the course is also less in comparison with the regular mode of the course.
- While pursuing a course in the distance education mode students get the option of either pursuing a regular mode course or can also opt for a job.
- Students are provided with study materials including recorded lectures and study notes covering the complete syllabus of the course. They get their study materials in the starting stage of their curriculum.
- The course can be pursued by the applicant from any place they opt for.
- There is no boundation to live around the institution campus as they only need to appear in the examinations conducted semester-wise or annually.
BTech Distance Education Admission 2022
Bachelor of Technology is an engineering course offered to students who are fond of learning innovative learning and want to have a good career in the technical field. Basically, the distance mode is not approved for the B.Tech course and we also do not endorse it. We want to warn our students that do not enroll for any of the distance universities which claim that they offer distance mode learning. The subjects and curriculum are all practical based and have no chance to have online lectures so do not get bluffed.
B.Tech is a popular course and the scope after course completion is wide and commendable. The regular mode of learning and completing the academic session will make students more skilled and trained.
If any students want to have a conversation with us then they can contact us via providing us email id and contact details so that our educational counselors can get back to you and solve your queries with accurate information.
BTech Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the B Tech distance learning course is subject to completing the eligibility requirements that the respected institution lists for admission. The requirements for admission can vary as per the institution’s criteria for admission. Some general conditions listed for the BTech Distance Education course are:
- The aspirant should have completed their 10+2 class from a recognized institution.
- Mathematics, chemistry, and physics should have been chosen as the main subjects for completing the 10+2 class by an applicant.
- There is no age limit specified for getting admission to the BTech Distance Education course.
BTech Distance Education Admission Process
The process for applying for admission in the BTech Distance Education course is simply based on the entrance test process. To appear in the entrance test students need to apply by filling in the application form released by the respected institution. The detailed procedure for applying to get admission to the BTech distance education course is listed below:
- Visit the university website that you are expecting to get admission to the BTech Distance Education course.
- Fill in the registration form and create enrollment no and registration credentials.
- Use the registration credentials for logging into the application form portal.
- Enter the details marked as mandatory by the institution for BTech distance education.
- Some documents like previous mark sheets, ID proofs, signatures, etc., are needed to be uploaded by the applicant in the form of scanned images. The size of the image must not exceed the maximum limit provided by the institution.
- Pay the registration fee by selecting the fee submission link. The fee needs to be paid by the students through online modes like net banking, credit cards, debit cards, etc.
- The receipt for the submission of the application fee should be downloaded by the applicant after they have paid the fee.
- Confirmation details for the BTech Distance Education admission form submission will be sent to the applicant through the contact details provided by the student.
Be the first to leave a review.