BTech Distance Education Admission 2022-23:
B-Tech distance education is designed for students who are interested in engineering and have limited time to do it. Candidates can study this course at the UG level within a time period of 4 to 6 years. This course is best suited for students who are facing financial aspects or have some other issues.
The objective behind providing a B Tech distance education course is to help students to complete their education in the engineering prospect. Getting admission to a B Tech distance learning program will strengthen the possibilities of the applicant for achieving success in their career.
Students expecting admission to a BTech distance course need to have completed their 12th class while having mathematics, chemistry, and physics among their main subjects. BTech distance education is offered for admission in multiple specializations like automobile, mechanical, computer engineering, etc.
Note: As the UGC has not approved the distance education course for admission to the BTech course, admission to this course is not available via distance learning.
UPDATE: Admission 2022-23 is open at IMTS Institute for various courses. Apply now till 30 September 2022.
BTech Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Technology|
|Fee Structure||INR 35,700 to INR 2,20,000 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Is BTech offered from Distance Learning mode?
No, the Btech course is not offered by any institution from the distance learning mode as there are multiple reasons behind it. Some of the main reasons are:
- UGC has not granted permission to any institution to offer the BTech course in distance learning mode.
- BTech course is a technical course that requires a student to have practical exposure as required in the course syllabus.
- Since UGC has not given approval to the BTech distance education course if any student pursues the course, their degree will be worthless.
Why study B-Tech Distance Education?
B-Tech distance education can be studied by students who cannot study B-Tech regular courses because of less time, financial issues, or some disability. Some of the reasons to study the B-Tech course in distance mode are given here:
- One of the main advantages of the course is students can take lectures at home or anywhere accessible on the internet.
- Subjects taught in distance B-Tech are the same and provided with the same quality.
- A candidate does not need to Hussle for teaching the institute on time.
- Various jobs are provided to such degree holders in related industries.
Key Features of the Distance BTech Course
BTech distance course provides the opportunity for advancing the lives of aspirants by providing them with in-depth knowledge related to the engineering prospect. Some of the main features of the BTech Distance Education course are:
- In the distance learning mode, students get the liberty to study as per their schedule as there are no time-bound classes.
- The fee of the course is also less in comparison with the regular mode of the course.
- While pursuing a course in the distance learning mode students get the option of either pursuing a regular mode course or can also opt for a job.
- Students are provided with study materials including recorded lectures and study notes covering the complete syllabus of the course. They get their study materials in the starting stage of their curriculum.
- The course can be pursued by the applicant from any place they opt for.
- There is no boundation to live around the institution campus as they only need to appear in the examinations conducted semester-wise or annually.
BTech Distance Education Admission 2022
Distance BTech course admission started for the academic session 2022-23 at different institution. Any student who aspires to get admission into the course by filling out the registration form listed above in the article. The selection of students for admission into the course will be made by the institution directly after an applicant completes the registration process.
The applications for admission are only accepted by the institution via the online mode; therefore, no applicant we are needed to visit the institution’s campus regarding admission.
B.Tech is a popular course and the scope after course completion is wide and commendable. The regular mode of learning and completing the academic session will make students more skilled and trained.
If any students want to have a conversation with us then they can contact us via providing us email id and contact details so that our educational counselors can get back to you and solve your queries with accurate information.
Distance BTech Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the B Tech distance learning course is subject to completing the eligibility requirements that the respected institution lists for admission. The requirements for this Distance program may vary from one institution to another. The XII class marks from science stream are used as the basis for the B.Tech Distance Education program. One’s performance on various entrance exams may also be taken into account by some B.Tech institutes. Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Tech is given below:
- Applicants for the distance-learning B.Tech course must have completed the Class 10+2 exam.
- Students with a 3-year engineering diploma are also welcome to apply for this distance degree.
- Mathematics, chemistry, and physics should have been chosen as the main subjects for completing the 10+2 class by an applicant.
- There is no age limit specified for getting admission to the BTech Distance Education course.
BTech Distance Education Admission Process
The process for applying for admission in the BTech Distance Education course is simply based on the entrance test process. To appear in the entrance test students need to apply by filling in the application form released by the respected institution. The detailed procedure for applying to get admission to the BTech distance education course is listed below:
- Visit the university website that you are expecting to get admission to the BTech Distance Education course.
- Fill in the registration form and create enrollment no and registration credentials.
- Use the registration credentials for logging into the application form portal.
- Enter the details marked as mandatory by the institution for BTech distance education.
- Some documents like previous mark sheets, ID proofs, signatures, etc., are needed to be uploaded by the applicant in the form of scanned images. The size of the image must not exceed the maximum limit provided by the institution.
- Pay the registration fee by selecting the fee submission link. The fee needs to be paid by the students through online modes like net banking, credit cards, debit cards, etc.
- The receipt for the submission of the application fee should be downloaded by the applicant after they have paid the fee.
- Confirmation details for the BTech Distance Education admission form submission will be sent to the applicant through the contact details provided by the student.
BTech Distance Education in UAE, Dubai & Abu Dhabi
BTech distance education admission in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi has been started for the academic session 2022-23. Students can get admission into the IMTS Institute by filling out the registration form listed above in the article. The applicants need to complete the registration process soon.
The students aspiring to get admission into this course will be selected directly by the institution after an applicant completes the registration process. Before filling the registration process it is necessary that an applicant must have passed the 12th class or equivalent level of study from a recognized institution.
The scope for students after pursuing the BTech Distance Education in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi is very high as the students can get jobs placed at multiple organizations and multi-level companies.
Be the first to leave a review.