BHM Distance Education 2023: Admission to the 3-year-long BHM Distance education program has been ongoing. Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent to get admission to the Bachelor of Hotel Management course. INR 12,450 to INR 35,457 per year is the average fee for the course charged by most institutions. Candidates need to fill out the form given below to get the answers to admission-related queries.
- BHM Course Full Form: Bachelor in Hotel Management
- Eligibility Criteria: The minimum eligibility for BHM Distance education is that students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent subjects with 50% to 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Fee: The average fee of Distance BHM is INR 12,450 to INR 35,457 per year.
A Bachelor of Hotel Management is not offered in distance education mode.
BHM Distance education offers the opportunity for students to study a broad range of topics in terms of hotel management and catering technology. Its learning program equips students with the necessary knowledge and skills to efficiently run hotels, support their service departments, and manage the hotel’s general administration. In this program, students will work on projects and theories related to the hospitality industry.
BHM Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor in Hotel Management|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,450 to INR 35,457 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Study Bachelor in Hotel Management Distance Education?
BHM Distance learning received a high result for student flexibility. Additionally, remote access to BHM distance learning courses enables students to complete their coursework while at home or on the move. Traveling back and forth will now cost less and take less time. There are numerous benefits of doing BHM in distance mode some of which are mentioned below.
- A person can obtain the comfort Level of BHM through distance education, which is not possible otherwise.
- Taking a BHM Distance Education course is typically far less expensive than attending a Bachelor in Hotel Management regular course.
- It protects slow learners from the stress they can experience as a result of being labeled to different forms of bullying and humiliation from other pupils and teachers.
- A BHM student who graduated through Distance education mode can annually earn a salary between INR 7 Lac to 11 lac per year.
Is Distance BHM Worth it?
Yes, BHM distance education is worth it for many reasons, such as its greater career opportunities in the hospitality sector.
- Skills: The distance BHM course will provide a grip on our various skills, which are interpersonal skills, multitasking skills, customer service skills, communication skills, analytical ability, critical thinking, and problem-solving approach.
- Time Flexibility: Students can prepare study schedules that are flexible for them, and because of no physical or routine classes, there is a lot of time left that can be utilized to complete other tasks.
- Fee and Cost: Every desiring candidate can easily study this cost at a reasonable cost, and this will be INR 12,450 to INR 35,457 per year in most institutes.
- Earn While You Learn: A distance learning program is an opportunity for many candidates who are financially backward and need to work and earn some money for family and study support, and this course will provide time for such candidates to do so.
BHM Distance Education Admission 2023
Students who aspire to get admission into the course need to fill out the registration form that is being placed by the institute above in the article.
If a student gets doubts or confusion regarding the admission process or the course curriculum, they can contact our career counselors via the query form listed at imtsinstitute.com. Students can get solutions to every problem related to their career and related concepts free of cost.
BHM Distance Education Application Form
Students can fill out the online application form for admission to Bachelor in Hotel Management programme through the official website. The form must be duly filled with the correct details. All details should be according to the educational certificates. Students should check their eligibility before form filling. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Distance BHM Eligibility Criteria
BHM Distance Education course admission eligibility says that students should complete their intermediate studies like 10+2 from a UGC-recognized university.
- The minimum marks required for admission are around 50% for selection.
- The merit scores are evaluated and there is no age bar for admission to Bachelor in Hotel Management Distance Education.
Distance BHM Fee
The fee structure for a distance Bachelor of Hotel Management is very reasonable. Students interested in this course can easily apply as there is no financial burden. The average fee for this course is approximately INR 12,450 to INR 35,457 per year. After completing the course, one may easily get jobs in Hotels, restaurants, cafes, cruise ships, etc.
Distance Bachelor in Hotel Management Admission Process 2023
Students who aspire admission into the BHM Distance Education course requires an applicant to follow the admission procedure listed below:
- Aspiring students need to fill out the registration form listed above on the website page.
- Students who have queries or doubts related to the admission process can contact our educational counselors.
- The students can get solutions to their problems related to admission from the counselors.
- They will be required to upload scanned images of their original documents that will be further processed by our service team for completing the admission process.
- The confirmation of admission will be provided to the students by the institution via the contact details provided by them.
Documents Required for BHM Distance Education
A few necessary documents must be submitted with the application form by candidates. Each college will have its own requirements for BHM admission, and these will vary. Some of the documentation needed for admission to BHM is listed below:
|List of Documents Required|
|Transfer certificate||Caste certificates|
|Class 10th Mark sheets & certificate||Provisional certificate|
|Character certificate||Migration Certificate|
|Domicile certificate||Class 12th Mark sheets & certificate|
Bachelor of Hotel Management Distance Course Syllabus
A Bachelor of Hotel Management distance education covers the subjects of Food Production, Computer fundamentals, Food & Beverage service, Food Production & Patisserie, Hotel Law, Business Law, House Keeping Management, Hospitality Sales & Marketing, Tourism Management, etc. The course is very comprehensive as its curriculum is such that it offers enormous job opportunities in multiple areas including hotels, restaurants, airlines, etc.
All the topics are covered in 6 semesters, the syllabus of which has been discussed below:
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Basic Food Production||Food Production & Patisserie-I|
|Food & Beverage Service – I||Food & Beverage Service -II|
|Front Office Operation – I||Front Office Operation -II|
|Hotel House Keeping – I||Hotel House Keeping -II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Food Production & Patisserie||Information Processing System|
|Food & Beverage Service -III||Food & Beverage Production|
|Hotel House Keeping -III||Food & Beverage Production IV Practical|
|Hotel Law||Food & Beverage Service|
|Food & Beverage Service IV Practical|
|Front Office Operation|
|Front Office Operations III Practical|
|Research Methodology & Quantitative Techniques|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Food Production & Patisserie -III||Hygiene & Sanitation in The Hospitality Industry|
|Food & Beverage Management||Application of Computers in The Hospitality Industry|
|Front Office Management||Tourism Management|
|House Keeping Management||Elective (Hospitality Sales & Marketing)|
|Hospitality Industry-Based Dissertation Project|
Distance BHM Lateral Entry Admission
BHM Distance Education is a bachelor-level course that is opted for by students who have an interest in making their life in the hotel management industry. Students can apply for admission to the course by completing the process of application from the university’s website.
Students who have completed their diploma course from a recognized institution and want to get admission to the BHM Distance Education course can apply through lateral entry. By applying for admission through lateral entry, students can get admission directly into the second year of the course.
Benefits of BHM Distance Education
BHM degree obtained through distance education has many advantages, including:
- It allows you to study at prestigious colleges and universities without moving away from home.
- A distance learner receives study material through online classes, postal service, pen drives, and emails.
- A distance education course in BHM is generally less expensive than a regular course.
- Students who wish to pursue higher education, such as a Master’s degree, will benefit from a Bachelor of Hotel Management.
- It also assists individuals who want to become lecturers and hold a Master’s Degree that is also relevant to the course.
- They might also seek employment in airline, cuisine and cabin services. There are numerous positions available in hotels, including front office, accounting, food and beverages, security, housekeeping, sales, etc.
Scope of BHM Distance Education
Distance Bachelor in hotel management is a professional course that aims at providing students with every possible information that will prepare them for facing professional challenges. Students after passing this course can go for a successful and uplifting career ahead.
There are numerous sectors in which students get the opportunity to get a place for jobs, such as hotels, restaurants, event management companies, cruise ships, etc. The average salary package that students can aspire to get after passing the BHM Distance Education course can go from INR 3.15 LPA to INR 5.45 LPA.
Job Profiles After Distance BHM
There are various job profiles at which the students can aspire for a job once they have passed the BHM Distance Education course such as:
|Kitchen Chef||Assistant Professor/Professor|
|Cabin Crew||Customer Support Executive|
|Hotel Manager||Assistant Training Manager|
|Front Desk Officer|
Assistant Professor/Professor: After completing a Bachelor of Hotel Management, One can opt for teaching as an assistant professor/professor in a college or university.
Assistant Training Manager: The job of an assistant training manager is to provide training to fresh candidates and introduce them to their responsibilities.
BHM Distance Education Salary
In India, BHM pay is not set. It varies according to the candidates’ preferred specialization. The pay of BHM students depends on their location, experience, and educational background. By taking part in specialized internships and job placements that enhance their experience, graduates can increase their income.
|BHM Distance Education Salary in India|
|BHM Salary||Amount (Approx)|
|Highest Salary||INR 20 LPA|
|Lowest Salary||INR 2.3 LPA|
|Average Salary||INR 5.09 LPA|
|BHM Distance Education Salary by Job Role|
|Job Roles||Average Annual Salary (Approx)|
|Hotel Manager||INR 4.7 LPA|
|Housekeeping Supervisor||INR 3 LPA|
|Restaurant Manager||INR 3.5 LPA|
BHM Distance Education Skills
Some students are interested in learning how to manage various departments in a business, such as Managing Budgets, Customer Service, Supervising Maintenance, Coordinating Departmental Tasks, and Overseeing Food And Beverage, Lifestyle, and implementing it professionally in the future.
The Bachelor of Hotel Management program covers a wide range of topics and delves deeply into the many operations in the hospitality industry. BHM graduates must possess a variety of abilities in order to be successful in their employment. Some of these abilities are as follows:
|Communication Skills||Ability to Work Under Pressure||Logical Reasoning Skills|
|Flexible Temperament||Time Management Skills||Quantitative Ability Skills|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we do BHM in distance education?
No, BHM is offered in distance mode. DEB and UGC do not approve the course in distance learning.
How many years to complete BHM?
BHM is an undergraduate degree of 3 years duration. The duration can be extended up to 6 years in some cases.
How much does it cost to study BHM?
An average fee for the BHM course is INR 12,450 to INR 35,457 per year. It changes every year and students should call the counsellors for more information.
Which course is best for BHM?
There are a lot of hotel management courses offered by the institute. Students can read the article for detailed information.
Note: A Bachelor of Hotel Management is not offered in distance education mode.
Be the first to leave a review.