MSc Anatomy Distance Education: MSc Anatomy distance education is taught to students who are willing to join the research or medical sector. This course in distance mode covers a time period of 2 years and is designed in online lectures that are accessible to all candidates. Its fee structure is affordable, its classes can be taken anywhere, and there is a lot of time for individuals to do a job and support their studies financially.
This course can be pursued by various institutes that provide distance learning. Such distance colleges or universities that offer distance MSc Anatomy course curricula have approval from UGC and AICTE. In these institutes, students are getting placed through the placement cells, and they can acquire jobs such as research assistants, genetics counsellors, medical scientists, medical coders, etc.
MSc Anatomy Distance Education Highlights
|Fee||Rs 34,632 to Rs 58,784 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Study MSc Anatomy Distance Education?
The study of anatomy is important for candidates who are willing to learn about the relationship of various body parts with each other. Students will also learn how these are affected through various internal processes. This course is best for individuals who desire to become a teacher of human anatomy or a professor at a medical university. In terms of getting a bright career in the medical field, this course is very oriented. Besides the main learning concepts, it will allow students to acquire various skills such as analytical skills, research aptitude, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
MSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of MSc Anatomy Distance Education
The MSc Anatomy distance course is focused on teaching about human physiology, and this degree is long for two years.
- In this course, the studies are based on microscopic anatomy and gross anatomy. The former is related to the use of a microscope to study anatomical objects that are very tiny in size. Whereas the latter is related to the study of anatomical features that are visible, and the gross anatomy is also called topographical anatomy.
- This study focus on the organizations of cells and tissues.
MSc Anatomy Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Every individual who is an aspirant for getting admission in the distance MSc Anatomy will have to be eligible as per the criteria:
- Of its various requirements, the foremost is qualifying and education up to UG level from a known institute.
- The candidates will be considered eligible if they have previously acquired at least a 50 percent score.
- It will be preferred if the candidates have a BSc degree in Anatomy or a related subject.
- This will be required for students to pass the entrance exam in some institutes.
- They can apply without an age limit or will not require any experience.
MSc Anatomy Distance Education Scope
The distance MSc Anatomy degree holders can work in various anatomical sectors. The salary trends range from INR 3 to 9 LPA. After this course, there are great chances for doing Ph.D. from foreign institutes.
Top recruiters of anatomy degree holders
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Research Institutes
- Biomedical Research Labs
- Applied Arts Institutes
The most renowned designations in this field are mentioned below.
- Medical Scientists
- Research Assistants
- Genetic Counsellors
- Medical Coders
Be the first to leave a review.