MBA Finance Management Distance Education Admission 2022: MBA Finance Management Distance Education is a 2 year PG program. It is a subset of the regular MBA programme.
MBA Finance students learn about the financial world, market trends, economic trends, and so on. MBA Finance Management ensures that your profession receives the proper force for better job opportunities.
MBA Finance Management Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Finance Management.
Eligibility: To pursue this programme, candidates must have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% grades and passed the requisite admission test. MBA Finance Admission 2022 is solely based on an admission exam administered by India’s Top B Schools.
Duration: MBA Finance Management Distance Education course minimum duration is 2 years.
Fee: Average annual fee charged from students of MBA-FM is ranging from INR 40K to 01 lac.
Career-wise: Financial officer, Investment Banker, Tax Planner, and AM are some major roles that are offered after completing MBA in FM.
MBA Finance Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in Finance Management Distance Education|
|Duration||1, 2 Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||According to the university, fee Structure The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from ( INR 14000 – INR 28000 / Year ).|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
MBA Finance Management Distance Education Admission 2022
MBA finance is a postgraduate degree that helps students increase their skills to make the best investment and other financial decisions. Students can take admission from an online or offline process. The admission in the degree is also made without the entry test. The criteria for direct admission is that the student must have a bachelor’s clearance with the required marks. MBA Finance Management Distance Education aims to produce you with a thorough grounding in Business Finance Management. It focuses primarily on developing careers in the financial sphere. It covers domestic and foreign investment, international finance projects, sourcing subsidiary finances, and risk management.
- The post-graduation course in business administration is popular in an MBA degree. It has a different specialization in 2 years; that university provides the facility for MBA in one year.
- Master of Business Administration with a specialty in finance is a lot of vouched for management courses. One of the foremost necessities for a company organized to thrive is the skilled management of Capital. Capital Management includes Sourcing, partaking, and Utilising Capital. With this view, master’s degree graduates specializing in finance are welcome within the company sector and industry with open arms. The key ability related to a master’s degree in finance is analyzing and producing the highest mean value from an asset.
- The admission criteria and process for the MBA finance management needed a bachelor’s degree clearance and working experience in the same field. The experience should be at least six months.
- Candidates aspiring for MBA in Finance Management course admissions must have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant stream.
- BA or BBA in Finance or Finance Management degree holders are suitable to apply for this management stream course.
- A minimum of 50% in BBA Finance is the primary requirement to appear in this program’s admissions.
- Admissions of MBA FM are merit based.
- Course fee charged from students of MBA-FM is between INR 1 Lac to 7 Lac.
The degree fee in India is 10,000 to 15 LPA.
MBA Finance Management Distance Education Application Process 2022
Students can take admission online and offline in the program depending their types of admission. Here we mention both types of the admission process.
- Move on to the institution’s website link for admission.
- Move on the application form link, then click it.
- Then enter all required details like- personal details, academic details, qualification details, address details.
- After entering all the details, upload the required documents.
- Then make the payment
- After completing all the processes, click on the submit button (Before clicking on the submit button, check all details. Be careful).
- For the application form, move on to the university website link and download it, then take printouts; candidates can also obtain this from the university admission center by paying some amount.
- The application form fills in all details (Before filling in the details, read the application form properly.)
- After completing the all process make the payment (Make the DD in favor of the university)
- Sent the application form along with DD and all required documents. (Send it by speed post/ courier, by hand, or any other media).
Benefits of Distance Education in MBA Finance Management
- Time flexibility: The distance MBA course gives time relaxation to the candidate. There is no fixed time and schedule. This course allows the candidate to study the course according to their own time and pace.
- Low cost: The distance MBA program takes a fee from their candidate with their low fee structure. Its fee range is between INR 1 lac to7 lac.
- Earn while you learn: In this course, the students can continue their current activity without affecting their studies. This course cannot bound the candidate only to the study.
- Online classes: This course presents the study in both online/offline modes. The teaching method of the distance MBA is done online. All material is provided to the candidate by a digital method. The candidate can access them anywhere and anytime on LMS.
A Finance expert can annually earn a salary between INR 5 Lac to 21 Lac per year. Banking, Financing, educational institutes, Import & Export, Stock Markets, Retail Sectors, etc., are popular employment areas for financial management experts. Jobs offered to MBA-FM professionals are Consultant, Cash Manager, Treasurer, Professor, etc.
Types of Courses
The degree is offered at a distance and full time as well. The duration of the degree is two years. Master of Business Administration. A student who can choose a specialization MBA in Finance Management who can make a career in finance management requires to possess skills in Mathematics, Economics, and Financial theory.
MBA in Finance Management Syllabus
|Corporate Social Responsibility||Supply Chain Management|
|Principles of Accounting||Business Intelligence|
|Tools and Frameworks for Decision||Managerial Economics|
|Quantitative Methods and Statistics||Marketing Research|
|Business Communication||Corporate Governance and Business|
|Organizational Behaviour part 1||–|
|Macro Economics||Internship Projects|
|Business Law||Project Submissions|
|Operations Management||Organization Behaviour part 2|
|Corporate Management||Marketing Management|
|Optimization and Research||Projects|
MBA Finance Management Career Options
- Prime Organizations
- Derivatives Structuring
- Credit Risk Management
- Sales and Trading
- Stock Market
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Banking
- Hedge Fund Management
- Asset Management
- Private Equity
- Finance Ministry
Employment Ares of MBA Finance Distance Education
- Retail Sector
- Export & Import
- Educational Institutions
- Bank and Financing
- Stock Markets
MBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|MBA (Hospital Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Human Resource Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 29500 / Year|
|MBA (International Business)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Information System Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MBA (Investment Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Transport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 27500 / Year|
|MBA (Marketing Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Software Testing and Quality Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 27500 / Year|
|MBA (Advertising and Sales Promotion)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14500 – INR 29500 / Year|
|MBA (Banking Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking and Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Hotel and Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Technology Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Customer Relationship Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 27500 / Year|
|MBA (Export Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MBA (Airline and Airport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13500 – INR 29500 / Year|
|MBA (Entrepreneurship)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Financial Services)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Textile Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 29500 / Year|
|MBA (Materials Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13500 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Project Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Retail Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 13500 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Services Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 14000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Shipping and Port Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||INR 15000 – INR 29000 / Year|
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission in MBA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is this course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, MBA Finance Management Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. Government organizations can verify their Certificates.
Q. Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Q. Can students pay fees in installments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or year-wise.
Q. What will be the examination mode?
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline or online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Q. How Can I Get Admission for MBA Course?
Ans: Dear candidate, you can get admission for this course through online or offline mode there are both application facilities is there.
Be the first to leave a review.