BA Hindi Distance Education Admission: BA Hindi is an undergraduate course designed to learn about the Hindi language, literature, its evolution stages in history, and Hindi grammar. In this course, both the prose and poetry of Hindi literature are studied in detail. Students also learn to translate Hindi texts into the local language of their region. It takes 3 years to complete the course through distance mode. BA Hindi Distance Education Fee is affordable for all streams, students can enroll for this course easily.
There is good scope for Hindi language graduates because many companies in India now trying to launch their products and apps with Hindi descriptions and for this purpose, they need more Hindi language experts. It has become very easier to get admission in this course because it has a lower cutoff as compared to other UG programs.
- BA Hindi Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in Hindi
- Duration: Duration of the course is of 3 years, with 6 semesters in total duration.
- Fee: The estimated fee for this course is INR 10,000/ Year
- Career-wise: Specialist degree holders of this course have got jobs in the Public and private sector with an average salary of INR 3.25 to INR 6.55 LPA.
BA Hindi Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Hindi Distance Education|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000/ Annum (It May Vary)|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Why BA Hindi Distance Education?
Students who are interested in pursuing a career related to the Hindi language have the opportunity to earn their Bachelor of Arts in Hindi through distance education. Applicants who are accepted into this course are given the opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge of the Hindi language. In addition, students gain a general understanding of the history of this ancient language as well as its many different linguistic characteristics.
One of the biggest reasons for pursuing a BA Hindi Distance Education course is that it provides the opportunity for completing this bachelor-level course without attending any regular mode classes.
Is Distance BA Hindi Worth it?
Yes, a BA Hindi distance education is worth it and provides an excellent career in the fields of teaching, media, writing, and other fields where the Hindi language is necessary.
- Skills: As BA Hindi is a course where students are focused on the Hindi language thus, the skills learned through this course will be verbal and written communication. Besides this, it also makes students research and interprets issues related to Hindi language development.
- Time Flexibility: The time, place, and medium of study in distance mode are solely selected by students because they are flexible in deciding when, where, and how to study. This time flexibility is the major advantage of distance learning.
- Fee and Cost: An average annual coat for the BA Hindi distance education course is INR 10,000, which is making it an affordable degree program.
- Earn While You Learn: As discussed above, this course is time flexible; thus, it provides enough time for doing a job and earning to support studies.
BA Distance Education Specializations
Key Features BA Hindi Distance Education
- Through this course, one learns about proper usage of Hindi grammar, Hindi language dialects, and Hindi communication skills both in verbal and written format.
- This course like many other UG courses has a duration of 3 years and during this period students have to pass through 6 semesters.
- Distance BA Hindi course has approval from the Distance Education Board to be offered for studies and is also approved by UGC.
- Various job roles are offered to BA Hindi graduates and the top among those are Hindi newspaper editors, Hindi ace writers, Voice artists, Hindi news anchors, teachers, and so on.
- The entries of candidates for this course are merit-based without putting any criteria for the entrance exam.
BA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to the Distance BA Hindi course is available for the academic session 2023. Students can fill out the details for the inquiry form attached above to get the admission details.
Once an applicant completes the registration process for admission they get selected for admission directly after their previous qualifications.
BA Courses are available in various types Hindi, English, Economics, Geography, and technical studies for one year of graduation. BA Hindi distance education is open for batch application online. Students can take admission through an online/ Offline process.
Before filling out the application form for the admission to BA Hindi course, students should check the eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidates can apply for admission. The fee of the course is not so high for distance courses at IMTS Institute and it is affordable. Below in the article, students can read out the eligibility criteria and fees for the BA Hindi course.
BA Hindi Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who want to take admission to this course must have a 12th pass from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 50% required for admission to this course
- BA Hindi distance course is of 3 years duration.
- There are a total of 6 semesters in the duration of the whole course.
BA Hindi Distance Education Application Form
The application forms for the distance BA in Hindi course. Students who are interested in pursuing this undergraduate degree through distance education can complete the application form attached above to secure their admission slots. It is essential to provide accurate educational information while filling out the form. Students must thoroughly check all the details before submitting the application form.
BA Hindi Distance Education Fees
The approx fee for BA Hindi distance education is INR 10,000 per year. The cost is comparatively low for distance mode than the regular mode. Students have to submit the fee before the last date for confirmation of their admission.
BA Hindi Distance Education in India
There are several colleges/institutes/universities that offer distance education courses in India, and IMTS Institute is one of them. It is one of the best education institutes in India with a 100% success rate that provides services all over India whether it is Tamilnadu, Delhi, Noida, Kerala, Coimbatore, etc. Students can opt for Correspondance BA Hindi admission at this institute after completion of the 12th board examination.
BA Hindi Distance Education in Kerala
The most popular course in Kerala is the Bachelor of Arts in Hindi. Due to its popularity in the country, students are interested in learning Hindi. Distance learning courses are available at IMTS Institute, including BA Hindi. Students can complete the admission process online without visiting the institute in person. The course lasts for three years, and 12th grade students are eligible to apply.
BA Hindi Distance Education in Tamilnadu
In Tamilnadu, most distance education institutes offer BA Hindi courses according to students’ demand. With the IMTS Institute, a top distance-learning institute offering this course, students can look forward to a bright future. Students must finish their 12th from any recognized board of senior secondary education to pursue this course. The fee structure for this course varies in different institutions. There are numerous career options are available for a candidate after completion of this degree in distance mode in Tamilnadu.
BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai
Students who live in Chennai and want to pursue BA Hindi through distance education can apply at IMTS Institute. It offers various distance courses including BA Hindi. Only eligible candidates are invited to fill out the online application forms and the admission process is followed online. There will be a direct online admission process and no entrance exam shall be conducted.
BA Hindi Distance Education Admission Process
For pursuing admission in distance BA Hindi course follow the procedure below:
- Candidates open the IMTS website and get the form.
- Make sure you have uploaded the required documents if not confirmed then contact the IMTS counsellor.
- The counsellor will guide you about the application and send you a fee submission link.
- Through this link make a fee payment and register for the course directly.
Benefits of BA Hindi Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The distance BA education program allows candidates to study at their fixed time. This education course has no particular timetable.
- Low fee cost: It has a very low fee structure of INR 10,000 per year and approx INR 30,000 for the full degree. The students can pursue this course in a very affordable and low cost range. The fee of the distance BA program is comparatively lower than the regular BA course.
- Earn while you learn: The candidates can work in different NGOs simultaneously to earn along with this program. The distance does not allow their candidates to leave their current schedule.
- Online lectures: The students can get all information about the course related in the online process. The students can take classes at home. They can submit their papers online.
Career after BA Hindi Distance Learning
Candidates who complete the BA Hindi program have many opportunities for higher education. A student can also pursue a career in philosophy, public relations, teaching, history, sociology, politics, or government service.
Following the completion of the BA Hindi Distance Education course, an applicant can apply for jobs in a variety of industries including education, media, content writing, journalism, etc. Candidates can expect an average salary package of between INR 3.25 and INR 6.55 per year.
Our Credential which makes Distance Education different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Various virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as depending on university rules.
BA Hindi Distance education programme is approved by UGC-DEB. Therefore, Government and Private sectors are ready to offer jobs to these graduates. Here are some job areas for distance BA Hindi holders candidates. Candidates can apply in these job areas and get higher salary packages.
- Language Departments
- Colleges & Universities
- Government Offices
- Proof Reading
- News & Media
BA Hindi Job Types
After distance BA in Hindi course, one has a lot of job opportunities. There are different jobs available in the government and private sectors. One may also opt for post-graduation in Hindi. The jobs one can find out there after completing the distance BA Hindi course:
- Customer Service Associate
- Content Writer
- Data Entry Operator
- Sales Coordinator (with Hindi)
- Hindi Officer
- Part-Time Trainer
- Teacher & Home Teacher
- Hindi Translator
BA Hindi Distance Education Syllabus
|History of Hindi Language||Translation in Hindi|
|Scriptwriting and Dialogue writing in Hindi||Literary Criticism|
|History of Hindi Literature||Modern Poetry in Hindi|
|Hindi Poetry through the ages||Creative Writing in Hindi|
|Creative Writing in Hindi||Hindi Language and Society|
|Hindi Prose and Essay||Hindi Novel and its development|
|Hindi Language Teaching||Translation Literature in Hindi|
|Popular Literature in Hindi|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, These Universities are approved by the government of India. Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. And also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
An examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.