BA Hindi Distance Education Admission: BA Hindi is an undergraduate course designed to teach about the Hindi language, literature, its evolution stages in history, and grammar. In this course, both the prose and poetry of Hindi literature are studied in detail. Students also learn to translate the Hindi texts into the local language of their region.
There is a good scope for Hindi language graduates because many companies in India now trying to launch their products and apps with Hindi descriptions and for this purpose, they need more Hindi language experts. It has become very easier to get admission in this course because it has a lower cutoff as compared to other UG programs.
Duration: In order to completely study the BA Hindi course in distance mode, one needs to devote 3 years to learning and there will be 6 semesters in the whole duration. In some cases, the time can be as long as 5 years.
BA Hindi Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Hindi Distance Education|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||INR 11000 – INR 21000 / Year|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Admission to BA Hindi in distance or online mode is offered by IMTS Institute. These admission are completely merit-based; interested students just have to visit the official website and enroll there.
BA Courses are available in various types Hindi, English, Economics, Geography, and technical studies for one year of graduation. BA Hindi distance education is open for batch apply online Students can take admission through an online/ Offline process.
Key Features BA Hindi Distance Education
- Through this course, one learns about proper usage of Hindi grammar, Hindi language dialects, and Hindi communication skills both in the verbal and written format.
- This course like many other UG courses has a duration of 3 years and during this period students have to pass through 6 semesters.
- Distance BA Hindi course has approval from the Distance Education Board to be offered for studies and is also approved by UGC.
- Various job roles are offered to BA Hindi graduates and the top among those are Hindi newspaper editor, Hindi ace writer, Voice artist, Hindi news anchor, teacher, and so on.
- The entries of candidates for this course are merit-based without putting any criteria for the entrance exam.
BA Hindi Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- There is a merit-based eligibility criterion as per which every candidate having an education completed up to the 12th standard is eligible.
- Marks of candidates in the last 12th class exam must be 50% minimum.
- There is no mandatory requirement to have studied any particular subject in the previous class.
BA Hindi Distance Education Fees
According to the university, the fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 11000 to INR 21000 / Year).
BA Hindi Distance Education Admission Process
For pursuing admission in distance BA Hindi course follow the procedure below:
- Candidates open the IMTS website and get the form.
- Make sure you have uploaded the required documents if not confirmed then contact the IMTS counselor.
- The counselor will guide you about the application and send you a fee submission link.
- Through this link make a fee payment and register for the course directly.
Benefits of BA Hindi Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The distance BA education program allows their candidates to study at their fixed time. This education course has no particular timetable.
- Low fee cost: It has a very low fee structure, between INR 11,000 to INR 21,000 for the full degree. The candidates can purchase this course easily. The fee of the distance BA program is comparatively lower than the regular BA course.
- Earn while you learn: The candidates can work in different NGOs simultaneously to earn along with this program. The distance does not allow their candidates to leave their current schedule.
- Online lectures: The students can get all information about the course related in the online process. The students can take classes at home. They can submit their papers online.
Career after BA Hindi Distance Learning
The BA Hindi program has many opportunities for a candidate like higher studies. The student can also choose a career like Philosopher, Public Relation Officer, teaching field, Educationist, Historian, Sociologist, politics, and government services.
Our Credential which makes Distance Education different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Various virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as depending on university rules.
- Language Departments
- Colleges & Universities
- Government Offices
- Proof Reading
- News & Media
BA Hindi Job Types
- Customer Service Associate
- Content Writer
- Data Entry Operator
- Sales Coordinator (with Hindi)
- Hindi Officer
- Part-Time Trainer
- Teacher & Home Teacher
- Hindi Translator
BA Hindi Distance Education Syllabus
|History of Hindi Language||Translation in Hindi|
|Scriptwriting and Dialogue writing in Hindi||Literary Criticism|
|History of Hindi Literature||Modern Poetry in Hindi|
|Hindi Poetry through the ages||Creative Writing in Hindi|
|Creative Writing in Hindi||Hindi Language and Society|
|Hindi Prose and Essay||Hindi Novel and its development|
|Hindi Language Teaching||Translation Literature in Hindi|
|Popular Literature in Hindi|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, These Universities are approved by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations. Their Certificates can be attested by government organizations.
Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. And also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities rules.
Be the first to leave a review.