LLM Distance Education Admission: LLM course stands for Master of Legislative Law. LLM in distance mode is an alternative to a full-time LLM degree. This course is specifically designed to provide a milestone for students to reach a higher career in the field of law. LLM through distance mode is 2 to 3 years.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Law
- Eligibility Criteria: The students who have completed their LLB course from a recognized institution can apply for the program.
- Duration: The duration of the LLM course is generally around 2 to 3 years.
- Distance LLM Fee: The fee of the LLM course generally stays between INR 18,500 to INR 67,500. The fee can be changed according to university demand.
Note: LLM is not offered for admission in the Distance Learning mode as the Bar Council of India has not provided approval to the LLM from distance education.
Today, distance learning and online learning are becoming the new trends in education. Distance education is one of the most popular methods of education for 10+2 and college students. The distance learning mode allows you to participate in classes even if you cannot attend Physically. Those students who score well in one of the entrance exams will be able to enrol in the LLM Distance Learning program. Side by side, some institutes take direct admission in this LLM course.
For students with a limited amount of time to devote to their education, distance learning is an option for the LLM degree. The LLM course is designed for students who have already earned their bachelor’s degree in law and want to continue their education with a master’s degree in the same field.
Distance learning LLM courses are specially designed for students seeking a career in law and legislature. Fill up the application for LLM Distance Education admission if you are interested in learning about various laws and rules in the country.
LLM Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Legislative Law|
|Duration||2 to 3 Year|
|Fee Structure||INR 18,500 – INR 67,500|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Distance LLM Course?
A good number of students in India get enrolled in distance LLM courses. The distance learning course of LLM is pursued by students who are engaged in some professional work and cannot afford to take regular classes. A few reasons to study this course are:
- It will allow the students to do various other tasks or do a job while doing this LLM course.
- Students can take lectures at home or if they are working professionals, can also take them at their job place.
- A very low fee structure makes it easier to study for a lot of students.
- Having a similar syllabus to regular LLM is a major advantage.
Is Distance LLM worth it?
Yes, students who take a distance LLM course get a bright career in the law and legislative field that makes this degree worthwhile.
- Skills: The skills acquired through this distance course are verbal communication, written communication, commercial awareness, working under pressure, creative problem solving, initiative & independence, and teamwork skills.
- Time Flexibility: Those candidates who desire to study within a timetable set according to their preferences can take this course, which will provide them with a lot of time flexibility.
- Fee and Cost: The fee of this distance course is in the range of many candidates and reasonable, in average estimation, varies from INR 18,500 to INR 67,500 on an annual basis.
- Earn While You Learn: These kinds of courses are designed for candidates who want to learn and earn together because earning is their basic need to support various things in life and those in their studies.
LLM Distance Education Admission 2023
Master of Law and Legislative course is a PG course available for students who want to have advanced learning related to law studies. Distance mode is seriously not a valid mode available for LLM course studies. Students should be aware that the course for the law is considered to be full-time. No part-time or distance mode will be UGC-approved.
Mostly what is being done is that there are some creative lines jotted down by some of the universities on social media and after that students get amazed by it and start the admission procedure, but once the academic curriculum begins, it is realized that they have been bluffed and the degree is not valid.
This has come to our attention in a significant way, and as a result, we have made it clear in this article that a course of this kind is not offered through the distance learning format. Students are free to contact us with any questions or concerns they may have regarding the content of the course or anything else related to their education.
Why opt for LLM Distance Learning?
Opting for the LLM Distance Education course provides applicants with multiple opportunities for improving the standard of their knowledge and skills around the law prospect. There are multiple reasons that encourage a student for opting to get admission in the LLM Distance Education course. Some of them are listed below:
- By opting for an LLM in Distance Education mode, students get the opportunity for increasing their knowledge and gaining a degree while pursuing a regular mode course or job.
- The fee structure of a distance mode course is comparatively low when compared with the course in regular mode.
- In the distance mode of the LLM course, the study material is provided to the student by the institution at the start of their course.
- Students have the freedom to study as per their schedule and at their place.
- The status of the degree gained from the distance education mode is equal to the degree gained from the regular mode.
- Having the ability to work and study at the same time is good for you, and anyone who has attempted to do so knows how stressful and tough it can be to manage both simultaneously. It is always a good sign when you dedicate yourself to your career, and you never know if you might get a little sponsorship from your employer if you are dedicated to your career.
Distance LLM Entrance Exam
The method of admission into the LLM Distance Learning course is generally determined by the performance of participants in the entrance exam conducted at the national level. There are multiple entrance exams conducted for admission to LLM courses. Some of them are the CLAT, LSAT, CLAT, IPU CET, etc. Applicants scoring high in one of the entrance exams will get the opportunity to get into the LLM Distance Learning course.
LLM Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the LLM distance course is offered by the institutions to students who can complete the minimum eligibility requirements listed for admission. Some of the basic requirements that are generally asked from students for LLM distance learning are:
- The applicant for admission is needed to have passed the LLB course from a recognized institution.
- One will require to qualify for the entrance exam to be conducted by the institution for LLM in Distance Education.
- The applicants of the reserved category get a relaxation of a 5% score for getting admission.
LLM Distance Education Fee
LLM program is provided after completing the bachelor’s in law. The program is generally for 2 years at the master’s level. Students are required to pay a specific amount of fee structure to complete the program. The average fee for an LLM program is INR 18,500 – INR 67,500. It may differ across different colleges.
LLM Cyber Law Distance Education
LLM in Cyber Law is a master’s course focusing on the laws related to the prevention of cybercrime. They are taught how to provide justice to cyber victims. Cyber crimes are rising today which is the main reason behind the increasing demand for cyber specialists or cyber lawyers. After completing this degree, one can become a cyber Lawyer, cyber advisor, cyber specialist, etc.
LLM Distance Education Admission Process
Distance LLM is offered for admission by multiple institutions. The admission process will vary as per the institution’s criteria and the course requirements. Below, we have listed a general application process as described after comparing most institutions:
- Visit the institution’s website that you aspire to for LLM Distance Education.
- Fill up the application form listed by the institution for admission.
- Upload documents asked by the institution in the form such as previous scorecards, identity proofs, signatures, photographs, etc., in the form of a scanned image.
- Pay the registration fee by selecting the link stating fee submission. Applicants should pay the registration fee through one of the online modes like net banking, UPI, credit card, debit card, etc.
- Download fees submission receipt for future use.
- Confirmation of the application form will be provided to the applicant by the institution through the contact details provided by them in the form.
Documents Required for LLM Distance education Admission
An Applicant must have the following documents at the time of verification of documents. He/she must possess the original form of documents as well as 2 photocopies of each document. All the Documents must be self-attached.
- Class 10th and 12th pass Results and certificate
- Bachelor’s marks sheet for all semesters.
- Recently captured 7 passport-size photos.
LLM Distance Education Scope
LLM course is pursued at the Masters level in the field of law. It is a great choice for those interested to become a lawyer or judge. The LLM course provides various job opportunities. The salary package offered is among the highest. LLM graduates can work for corporate organizations, the UN, FMCG, or the public courts. They can work as judges, lawyers (criminal, property, civil, etc.), etc. A Ph.D. in law can also be pursued after completing the LLM.
LLM Distance Recruitment Areas
Those who pursue an LLM can find employment opportunities both in the private sector as well as in the public sector. There are a few industries that you should look out for in the following list. LLM jobs are available in the following areas of recruitment:
- Business and Trade Union
- Government Projects
- Real Estate and Intellectual Property
- Public Service
- Multinational companies
- International Relations
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: Is the LLM course offered in Distance mode?
Ans: No, the LLM course is not offered in the distance education mode as the Bar Council of India has not given approval to any law degree in the distance education mode. Therefore, if any applicant pursues a law degree from a distance mode then they will not be able to represent a case in front of the court.
Question 2: Is distance LLM Recognised by the Bar Council of India?
Ans: No, Distance LLM is not recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Question 3: Is online LLM Recognised by UGC?
Ans: No, Online LLM is not recognized by UGC. University Grants Commission (UGC), has clearly mentioned that it will not provide approval for the online study of some courses like LLM distance education.
Question 4: Is LLM Distance Education in India Valid?
Ans: No, LLM Distance Education in India is not valid. The prestigious educational institution i.e, UGC has announced that a professional degree in law is allowed to pursue in distance learning mode.
Be the first to leave a review.