MBA Disaster Management Distance Education: The duration of the distance MBA in Disaster Management is a 2-year PG degree program. The candidate studies techniques to deal with disaster-related challenges in this course. A student can pursue this course after passing a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream. The average fee range for this program is between INR 20,000 per semester. The student can apply at IMTS Institute for this program, and the last date is 29 February 2024.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education teaches analytical and technical capabilities, as well as managerial skills, in order to effectively deal with disaster-related challenges. Disaster management comprises disaster mitigation prior to disaster planning and implementing plans and strategies to mitigate, decrease, or even avert losses.
- Course Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Disaster Management.
- Eligibility: Students with an undergraduate degree in any field of business can earn an MBA in Disaster Management.
- Duration: The minimum duration of this MBA specialization is 2 years.
- Fee: The average fee for an MBA in Disaster Management Distance Course is INR 20,000 per semester.
- Career-wise: Job profiles for such professionals who complete an MBA in Disaster Management are Assistant, Environmental Expert, MH Expert Analyst, etc.
MBA Disaster Distance Education Admission Updates (February 2024):
- IMTS Institute invites applications for admission to the MBA Disaster Management program before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission announced at NIILM University for the MBA Disaster Management program for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit the application by 28 February 2024.
- Mangalayatan University invites interested candidates to apply for its MBA Disaster Management program for the 2024-25 academic year before 27 February 2024.
- William Carey University has started accepting applications for the MBA Disaster Management course beginning the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the extended deadline of 29 February 2024.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Highlights
|MBA in Disaster Management
|Online / Offline
|Rs. 20,000/Semester (May Vary)
Why MBA in Disaster Management?
MBA in Disaster Management is a very important course for students to get knowledge about it. Selected applicants are prepared to spot approaching cataclysms and to deal with such circumstances with authoritative abilities. Effective post alumni of the course discover worthwhile professional openings with government and private offices and non-benefit associations in a task type, including an assortment of obscure difficulties.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Admission 2024
There is no need to appear for any entrance exam. Students can get direct admission into this MBA Disaster Management Distance Education course.
Students can apply for admission online. IMTS Institute is inviting students who want to enroll in the Disaster Management specialization of MBA. Students must check their eligibility before applying for admission. The institute also offers the best student support services to assist students during admission. Students can call on 9210989898 for any admission query.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Application Form
Students who are interested in pursuing an MBA in Disaster Management Distance Education program can apply online through the official website of IMTS Institute by filling out the online application form on the official website. The following courses require students to determine whether or not they are eligible before applying.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Eligibility
Follow the Eligibility criteria for MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Admission:-
- Candidates who want to enrol in this programme must achieve at least 55%.
- Candidates for admission to this course have completed their undergraduate degrees.
- The student’s bachelor’s degree must be completed.
- There is no upper age limit for enrolment in the Distance MBA in Disaster Management.
- Distance MBA in Disaster Management is based on merit. Students will get direct admission.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Fee
The mean tuition fee for this MBA Disaster Management Distance course is about Rs 20,000 per Semester. If any student has a query regarding the fee structure offered by the IMTS Institute, He/she can call on the above-mentioned number. Councillors will help you to find exact information. What’s App facility is also available for the students.
Graduate Salary after MBA Disaster Management Distance Education
After completing this PG-level course at IMTS Institute, students get average earnings in this field, range from 3 lacs to 6 lacs per year. A PhD in Environmental/Disaster Management can be pursued after completing an MBA in Disaster Management. There are many different types of Disaster Management Jobs, such as Relief Agencies, Fire Departments, Drought Management Departments, Insurance Companies, and Law Enforcement Authorities.
Famous jobs in this field are Environmental Expert, Rehabilitation Worker, Engineer, Trainee, Analyst, Researcher, Health Expert, and Assistant.
Benefits of Distance Education in MBA Disaster Management
- Time freely: Time relaxation is also given in this mode. The candidate can work on another side without affecting their study.
- Low fee structure: The fee structure of distance MBA is low, unlike the regular MBA. The average fee for the distance MBA is INR 20,000 per semester.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate can do their scheduled work without skipping the study. In this course, they can continue their study and current work at the same time. It has many facilities for its students to earn.
- Digital classes: Candidates cannot attend regular classes. They can take their lecture online. All lectures are professionally recorded. The students can receive the course-related books and these lectures online resources. The students take all information about the course take online.
MBA in Disaster Management Distance Admission Process
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Online Process:
- Visit the IMTS Institute website: www.imtsinstitute.com.
- Move to the application form link, then click it.
- In the application form, enter all details as required, such as personal details, address details, academic details, qualification details, etc.
- After filling in the details, upload the documents.
- Then make the payment (Fee payment mode depends on the institution and which types of mode they accepted).
- After completing all processes, click on the submit button (before clicking on the submit button, check all details properly).
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Syllabus
Fundamentals Of Environmental Science
It Cyber Overview
Information Technology Management
Human Resource Management
Customer Relationship Management
Planning And Development
Statistics For Management
Statistics For Management
|Project – I
|Project – II
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education In India
MBA Disaster Management is one of the most pursued courses in India. This specialization program also opens many career opportunities for desirable students. There are lots of Institutes in Delhi, UP, MP, and many other cities, which is providing this MBA Disaster Management course.
IMTS Institute is one of the best institutes in India that offers distance education courses including MBA in Disaster Management. Students can apply for admission online. The distance between the student’s home and institute does not become a barrier in education through this mode.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education In Tamil nadu
As we mentioned in the previous paragraph, distance MBA in Disaster Management is becoming increasingly popular in India, including Tamil nadu state. Several distance education institutes/universities offered this course in Tamil nadu. IMTS Institute is one of the popular institutes that help students to earn this distance education degree in this state at very low fee ranges.
MBA in Disaster Management offered in Areas
- Emergency planning procedures
- Physical, psychological, and social reconstruction of disaster-affected communities
- Hazards, risks, and disasters
- Roles of key agencies
- Relief coordination and planning
- Law and management fundamentals
- Field skills
- Earth catastrophes, fire, and explosion
- Technological development, environmental and sustainable development
- Political, international, and social issues
- Disaster mitigation, preparedness, and response
- Disaster theory, statistics, and logistics
Suitability of MBA Disaster Management Distance Education
- For those students interested in the disaster management program and its related fields for those students this is a good option.
- Students should have stress management skills those work in disaster management.
- For candidates who want to become teachers in college and schools, this is suitable.
- Those students have innovative and logical minds about solving the problem for those who suit MBA in disaster programs.
MBA Disaster Management Job Regions
MBA with a focus on disaster management can be a rewarding career for professionals with good management and control skills and excellent communication skills. In this course, students will learn how to manage, reduce, and avoid any catastrophic events that may threaten human lives.
- Colleges & Universities
- Relief Agencies
- Insurance Companies
- Drought Management Departments
- Law Enforcement Authorities
- Fire Departments
MBA Disaster Management Job Profile
- Environmental Expert
- Medical Health Expert
- Rehabilitation Worker
List of MBA programs with more specialization
|MBA in Export Management
|MBA Financial Market & Investments
|MBA in Human Resource Management
|MBA in Finance Management
|MBA in Retail Management
|MBA in Textile Management
|MBA Financial Services
|MBA Services Management
|MBA Airline & Airport Management
|MBA Materials Management
|MBA Project Management
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
|MBA Information System Management
|MBA Customer Relationship Management
|MBA Shipping and Port Management
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Skills Required
MBA Disaster Management is based on the idea of an emergency. Without a strong base of education, training, and experience, it can be hard for some students to deal with problems for the rest of their lives. An MBA Disaster Management Distance Education course, provides students with the skills they need to be successful in their jobs. Listed below are a few skills:
|Effective decision-making skills
|Long term stress handling skills
|Fast decision-making skills
|Ability to meet tight deadlines
|Ability to create project schedules
|Excellent communication skills
|spirit of teamwork
|Cost Management skills
|Ability to negotiate
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Can I do MBA from distance education?
Ans: Yes, Students can pursue the course in distance mode. The course has been approved by UGC-DEB.
Ques: Which MBA course is best for distance education?
Ans: MBA Disaster Management Distance Education is one of the best courses for students who want to work in the disaster management field.