MBA Disaster Management Distance Education: The duration of the distance MBA in Disaster Management is a 2-year PG degree program. A candidate studies the techniques to deal with disaster-related challenges in this course. A student can pursue this course after passing out a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream. The average fee range for this program is between INR 20,000 per semester.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education teaches analytical and technical capabilities, as well as managerial skills, in order to effectively deal with disaster-related challenges. Disaster management comprises disaster mitigation prior to disaster planning, as well as the implementation of plans and strategies to mitigate, decrease, or even avert losses.
- Course Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Disaster Management.
- Eligibility: Students having a valid UG degree in any/business stream are eligible for MBA in Disaster Management.
- Duration: The minimum duration of this MBA specialization is 2 years.
- Fee: Average fee for MBA in Disaster Management Distance Course is INR 20,000 per semester.
- Career-wise: Job profiles for such professionals who complete MBA in Disaster Management are Assistant, Environmental Expert, MH Expert and Analyst, etc.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in Disaster Management|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Average Fee||Rs 20,000/Semester (May Vary)|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MBA in Disaster Management?
MBA in Disaster Management is a very important course for students to get knowledge about it. Selected applicants are prepared to spot approaching cataclysms and to deal with such circumstances with authoritative abilities. Effective post alumni of the course discover worthwhile professional openings with government and private offices and non-benefit associations in a task type including an assortment of obscure difficulties.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Admission 2023
There is no need to appear for any kind of entrance exam, students can get direct admission into this MBA Disaster Management Distance Education course.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Application Form
A student who wants to pursue MBA in Disaster Management Distance Education can fill out the online application form through the official website of IMTS institute. Students must check their eligibility before applying for the course mentioned below.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Eligibility
Follow the Eligibility criteria for MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Admission:-
- Candidates who want to enroll in this programme must achieve at least 55%.
- Candidates for admission to this course have completed their undergraduate degrees.
- The student’s bachelor’s degree must be completed
- There is no upper age limit for enrollment in the Distance MBA in Disaster Management
- Distance MBA in Disaster Management is based on merit, students will get direct admission.
The mean tuition fee for this MBA Disaster Management Distance course is about Rs 20,000 per Semester. If any student has a query regarding the fee structure offered by the IMTS Institute, He/she can call on the above-mentioned number. Councilors will help you to find exact information. What’s app facility is also available for the students.
After completing this PG-level course at IMTS institute. students get average earnings in this field range from 3 lacs to 6 lacs per year. A Ph.D. in Environmental/Disaster Management can be pursued after completing an MBA in Disaster Management. There are many different types of Disaster Management Jobs, such as Relief Agencies, Fire Departments, Drought Management Departments, Insurance Companies, and Law Enforcement Authorities.
Famous jobs in this field are Environmental Expert, Rehabilitation Worker, Engineer, Trainee, Analyst, Researcher, Health Expert, and Assistant.
Benefits of Distance Education in MBA Disaster Management
- Time freely: Time relaxation is also given in this mode The candidate can work on another side without affecting their study.
- Low fee structure: The fee structure of distance MBA is low, unlike the regular MBA. The average fee of the distance MBA is INR 20,000 per semester
- Earn while you learn:. The candidate can do their scheduled work without skipping the study. In this course, they can continue their study and current work at the same time. It has many facilities for their students for earning.
- Digital classes: Candidates cannot attend the regular classes. They can take their lecture online. All lectures are professionally recorded. The students can receive the course-related books and these lectures by online resources. The students take all information about the course take online.
MBA in Disaster Management Distance Admission Process
- Visit the IMTS Institute website: www.imtsinstitute.com.
- Move on the application form link, then click it.
- In the application form, enter all details as required, such as personal details, address details, academic details, qualification details, etc.
- After filling in the details, upload the documents.
- Then make the payment (Fee payment mode depends on the institution and which types of mode they accepted).
- After completing all processes, click on the submit button (before clicking on the submit button, check all details properly).
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
Fundamentals Of Environmental Science
It Cyber Overview
Information Technology Management
Human Resource Management
Customer Relationship Management
Planning And Development
Statistics For Management
Statistics For Management
|Project – I||Project – II|
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education In India
MBA Disaster Management is one of the most pursued courses in India. This specialization program also opens many career opportunities for desirable students. There are lots of Institutes in Delhi, UP, MP, and many other cities, which is providing this MBA Disaster Management course.
MBA Disaster Management Distance Education In Tamilnadu
As we mentioned in previous paragraph distance MBA in Disaster Management becoming increasingly popular in India, including Tamilnadu state. Several distance education institutes/universities offered this course in Tamilnadu. IMTS Institute is one of the popular institutes that help students to earn this distance education degree in this state at very low fee ranges.
MBA in Disaster Management offered in The Area
- Emergency planning procedures
- Physical, psychological, and social reconstruction of disaster-affected communities
- Hazards, risks, and disasters
- Roles of key agencies
- Relief coordination and planning
- Law and management fundamentals
- Field skills
- Earth catastrophes, fire, and explosion
- Technological development, environmental and sustainable development
- Political, international, and social issues
- Disaster mitigation, preparedness, and response
- Disaster theory, statistics, and logistics
Suitability of MBA Disaster Management Distance Education
- For those students interested in the disaster management program and its related fields for those students this is a good option.
- Students should have stress management skills those work in disaster management, they also can this program.
- Candidates who want to become a teacher in college and schools both types for those candidates this is suitable.
- Those students have innovative and logical minds about solving the problem for those who suit MBA in disaster program.
MBA Disaster Management Job Regions
|Colleges & Universities|
|Drought Management Departments|
|Law Enforcement Authorities|
MBA Disaster Management Job Types
- Environmental Expert
- Medical Health Expert
- Rehabilitation Worker
List of MBA programs with more specialization
|MBA in Export Management||MBA Financial Market & Investments|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||MBA in Finance Management|
|MBA in Retail Management||MBA in Textile Management|
|MBA Financial Services||MBA Services Management|
|MBA Airline & Airport Management||MBA Entrepreneurship|
|MBA Materials Management||MBA Project Management|
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management||MBA Information System Management|
|MBA Customer Relationship Management||MBA Shipping and Port Management|
Be the first to leave a review.