MBA Export Management Distance Education Admission 2023: MBA in export management is a specialization under the MBA course that aims at education related to export management. It is a PG degree of 2 Years duration. Graduated candidates who are doing a full-time job, handling business, and involved in other activities have an opportunity to pursue an MBA in Export management through distance education.
- Course Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Export Management
- Eligibility: Students after completing their bachelor’s study in a relevant discipline can apply for admission into the course if they have scored a minimum of 45% score.
- Career Wise: Students who have completed the course can aspire for a job at some reputed organizations and in multiple disciplines. Some of the job profiles that the students can aspire to after the MBA Export Management Distance Education course are marketing manager, business analyst, market analyst, etc.
- Salary: Once completing the MBA Export Management Distance Education course, students can aspire to get an average salary package of around INR 3,45,000 to INR 8,45,000 per annum at the start of their career. There are multiple reputed organizations like trading houses, export organizations, marine insurance companies, etc.
- Fee: The tuition fee for this Distance MBA in Export Management program is between INR 20,000 to 30,000 per semester.
The duration for pursuing the MBA Export Management Distance Education course is of 2 years which contains 4 semesters so that the students can get the required knowledge in a specific manner. The process for admission into the course that most institutions consider is based on the merit list process.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in Export Management|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Fee Structure||Rs 20,000 to 30,000 per semester|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Reliance Industries, Tata Steel, Sun Pharma Industries, Rajesh Exports, Tata Motors, Vardhman Textiles, International Lace Trade Center, Bajaj International Private Limited, Arvind Mills, Kiran Gems Private Limited.|
Key Features of MBA Export Management Distance Education
- The criteria of the course follow that the students must have a bachelor’s degree. Along with working experience in the same industry.
- Financial institutes, colleges, banks, Govt Agencies, and Manufacturing companies are popular recruiters for Export Management professionals.
- Such export management professionals can perform job roles like FT Payable Specialist, FX Trading Business analyst, Export Manager, etc. An Export Manager can avail salary between Rs 6 Lac to 19 Lac per year. The criteria for eligibility are decided by all the universities offering MBA export management.
- Admission for MBA in Export Management, If the candidate wishes to apply for admission to this course then must have completed their Graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognized university candidate to be eligible to apply the admission to this course.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Admission
Admission to the distance MBA Export Management is ongoing. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 45% aggregated marks is the minimum eligibility criterion for filling out the application form for admission. Candidates need to participate in the entrance exam to make an entry into the program, and for some students, a direct entry is also an option.
Candidates who want to make a direct entry in the MBA Export Management distance education course can fill out the application form given in the upper section of this article to know the path.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students willing to get into MBA Export Management distance must have a Bachelor’s degree in the related stream.
- BA, BBA, or BSc in Economics or Trade are suitable degrees for this MBA course.
- Minimum 45% marks in graduation degree are essential for availing admission in the MBA Export Management course.
- Admission to distance MBA Export Management is merit-based.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Fees
- This program’s students will be charged a fee ranging from Rs 20,000 to 30,000 INR per year.
- Students who are seeking new admission have to submit the fee to confirm their seats.
- Already registered students have to submit the fee at the start of the new semester.
- The fee must be submitted before the last date.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Application Form
For taking admission into the MBA Export Management distance education, the application form must be filled. Interested applicants are required to fill all the correct details in the form and submit that before the last date. The application form is given above. Those who will submit the form will be assisted in the complete procedure of admission as well as other things required to complete the course like assignment submission, exams, fee payment, etc.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Required Documents
- Last qualification Mark sheet
- Last qualification Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size Photograph
MBA Export Management Distance Education Salary offered
- Salary in India for MBA export management graduates is INR 9.5 to INR 12.5 LPA.
Benefits of Distance Education MBA Export Management
- Time freely: Distance MBA allows. the candidate to start their study in their own time and pace.
- Low cost: In comparison to the regular MBA course, the distance MBA course is relatively inexpensive. For millions of aspirants, it is affordable and accessible. In general, export management distance MBAs cost between Rs 20,000 and Rs 30,000 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate can study the course with their jobs without one skipping the other. They can continue their study and part-time work at the same time. There is no fixed time and schedule.
- Digital classes: The lectures are recorded in the distance MBA mode. The candidate can easily access them at their home. The candidate can study their course when he is free from their current schedule.
Distance MBA Export Management Course Includes
|How to increase presence in the global market|
|Customs and policies|
|International business practices|
|Risk management in the export and import process.|
|International Trade Barriers|
|International Supply Chain Management|
|Export-Import Documentation and Procedures|
|Strategy development for successful export-import business|
|Banking Transactions||Shipping and Packaging|
|Import Procedures, Documents, and Custom||Export/Import Companies|
|Economic Departments||Export Marketing|
|FMCG Companies||International Marketing|
|Academic Institutions||Export Finance|
|Ports||Export Documentation and Government Policy|
|Logistics Department||Insurance and Inspection in Foreign Trade|
|Manufacturing Companies||Risk Management in Import Export Business|
|Export-Import Administrator||Logistics Analyst|
|Assistant Manager Custom||Export Manager|
|Executive Logistics||Shipping Export Logistics Planner|
|Flex Reporting Analyst|
MBA Export Management Fee Structure
|Category||1st Installment||2nd Installment|
|General||Rs. 17,000/||Rs. 9,000/|
|OBC||Rs 14,000/||Rs. 8,000/|
|International||USD 1100 or Rs. 73,700/||USD 600 or Rs. 40,200 /|
|SAARC||USD 600 or Rs. 40,200/||USD 300 or Rs. 20,100/|
More MBA Online Courses Eligibility & Fees
|MBA (Hospital Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Human Resource Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 29000 / Year|
|MBA (International Business)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 27000 / Year|
|MBA (Investment Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 16000 – Rs 25000 / Year|
|MBA (Transport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 32000 / Year|
|MBA (Information System Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 16000 – Rs 32000 / Year|
|MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 28700/ Year|
|MBA (Marketing Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Software Testing and Quality Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Hotel and Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Technology Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 16000 – Rs 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Advertising and Sales Promotion)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking and Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 16000 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 27000 / Year|
|MBA (Customer Relationship Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 16000 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Airline and Airport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Financial Services)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14500 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Textile Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 13500 – Rs 31000 / Year|
|MBA (Entrepreneurship)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 13500 – Rs 25000 / Year|
|MBA (Materials Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 27000 / Year|
|MBA (Project Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 13500 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Retail Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Services Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 16000 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Shipping and Port Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 29000 / Year|
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission to in MBA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, this Course is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ans: Bachelor’s degree passed from any reputed university candidate eligible to apply for admission in the MBA course.
Ans: it is normally a 2-year master’s degree curse.
Ans: the MBA full form is Master of Business Administration.
Be the first to leave a review.