MBA Export Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MBA in Export Management is a postgraduate degree that focuses on the issues that arise throughout the import-export process. Students get a thorough understanding of the export business process, including subjects such as shipping, product promotion, and resolving paperwork issues. MBA in Export Management Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Export Management
Eligibility: After finishing their UG degree, students can pursue a distance MBA in Export Management. A few colleges also offer the course to individuals who have completed the 12th grade and have received a passing grade on the board test.
Duration: MBA EM minimum duration is 2 years maximum 4 years.
Fee: Annual tuition fee for this Distance MBA in Export Management program is between INR 48K to 87K.
Career-wise: After completing MBA EM such grads can be placed as Export Management, Executive Logistics, Export-Import Administrator.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Export Management Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||(Graduation Passed with 45% marks ) MBA Export Management Distance Education who are holders of any Bachelor’s Degree can get admitted to this program, though an MBA shall be preferred. The requirements are the same for online education and distance education too.|
|Duration||1 to 2 Year|
|Fee Structure||The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from ( Rs 48,000 to 87,000) according to the university.|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Reliance Industries, Tata Steel, Sun Pharma Industries, Rajesh Exports, Tata Motors, Vardhaman Textiles, International Lace Trade Center, Bajaj International Private Limited, Arvind Mills, Kiran Gems Private Limited.|
MBA Export Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
- The admission process follows that the students must have a bachelor’s degree. Along with the working experience in the same industry. Entry tests and interviews are some definite criteria that every student has to clear.
- Financial institutes, colleges, banks, Govt Agencies, and Manufacturing companies are popular recruiters for Export Management professionals.
- Such export management professionals can perform job roles like FT Payable Specialist, FX Trading Business analyst, Export Manager, etc. An Export Manager can avail salary between Rs 6 Lac to 19 Lac per year. The criteria for eligibility are decided by all the universities offering MBA export management.
- Admission for MBA in Export Management, If the candidate wishes to apply admission to this course then must have completed their Graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognized university candidate is eligible to apply the admission of this course.
- The candidate willing for MBA Export Management Course’s admission must have a Bachelor degree in the related stream.
- BA, BBA, or BSc in Economics or Trade are suitable degrees for this MBA course.
- Minimum 50% marks in graduation degree are essential for availing admission in the MBA EM course.
- Admissions of MBA Export Management are merit based.
- This program’s students will be charged with a fee ranging between Rs 48,000 to 87,000 INR.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Application Process
- Students can take admission by online/ Offline process Students can mail documents on mail id and can also take online admission. MBA Export Management Distance Education course is meant to meet the requirement of the International community, the career that a student can arrange is well at intervals his reach. The Asian country is increasing its international business day by day, which indicates that imports and exports are increasing quickly.
- There is a unit ton of sectors in the nation that square measure commerce over what was expected from that sector about exports. Also if we tend to refer to Govt. sectors there also are a ton of opportunities expecting the scholars? As an example, the Export-Import Bank of the Republic of India offers a good vary of employment opportunities to eligible candidates.
- Generally, governmental agencies like the U.S. little Business Administration are good sources for free courses and categories in importing and exporting. Foreign Trade Export & Imports is the base of international business and marketing. The course reflects the real-world situation and equips the students to learn and get practical experience from this master’s degree. The student also can work professionally in Shipping and Port Management.
- Government Official in Export Promotion Councils, Deemed Exporter, International Supplier, International Logistics Provider, Exporter, Importer, Entrepreneur, Risk Manager, Trading Houses, Commodity Boards, etc.
- Last qualification Mark sheet
- Last qualification Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size Photograph
If the student is not able to clear the entry test they will apply to some university that is offering direct admission. The bachelor’s 50% marks are compulsory.
Salary in India for the MBA export management 9.5 LPA.
Benefits of Distance Education MBA Export Management
- Time freely: Distance MBA allows. the candidate to start their study in their own time and pace.
- Low cost: The distance MBA course is comparatively low than the regular MBA. It is affordable and available for millions of aspirants. The average fee of the export management distance MBA mode is Rs 1 to 3 Lac.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate can study the course with their jobs without one skipping the other. They can continue their study and part-time work at the same time. There is no fixed time and schedule.
- Digital classes: The lectures are recorded in the distance MBA mode. The candidate can easily access them at their home. The candidate can study their course when he is free from their current schedule.
How to Take Admission for MBA Expert Management Distance Education?
- The confirmation cycle follows that the understudies should have a four-year college education.
- Section tests and meetings are some unequivocal standards that each understudy needs to clear.
- Alongside the functioning involvement with similar industry
- Fill in all the details and save it.
Types of Courses
- The degree is offered to students full-time and part-time. Some universities also offer distant courses.
- A Student Can Check Easily MBA Export Management Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee Structure in India, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait & Abu Dhabi, Check Also More Information From the Upper Table:
- The executives of today need to understand the international market, and it has achieved the ability to understand, strategy, plan, and execute ideas and knowledge is to succeed for the primary. they can understand the dynamics of people, countries, cultures, and products. It has provided more significance for understanding the movement of products and services and creating a good environment according to trade. it can be achieved if it is they have provided relevant guidance, knowledge, and training.
MBA Export Management Description
- How to increase presence in the global market
- Customs and policies
- Marine Insurance
- International business practices
- Risk management in the export and import process.
- International Trade Barriers
- International Supply Chain Management
- Export-Import Documentation and Procedures
- Strategy development for successful export-import business
- Banking Transactions
- Import Procedures, Documents, and Custom
- Economic Departments
- FMCG Companies
- Academic Institutions
- Logistics Department
- Manufacturing Companies
- Agriculture Sector
- Shipping and Packaging
- Export/Import Companies
- Export Marketing
- International Marketing
- Export Finance
- Export Documentation and Government Policy
- Insurance and Inspection in Foreign Trade
- Risk Management in Import Export Business
- Export-Import Administrator
- Assistant Manager Custom
- Executive Logistics
- Flex Reporting Analyst
- Logistics Analyst
- Export Manager
- Shipping Export Logistics Planner
MBA Export Management Fee Structure
|Category||1st Installment||2nd Installment|
|General||Rs. 17,000/||Rs. 9,000/|
|OBC||Rs 14,000/||Rs. 8,000/|
|International||USD 1100 or Rs. 73,700/||USD 600 or Rs. 40,200 /|
|SAARC||USD 600 or Rs. 40,200/||USD 300 or Rs. 20,100/|
More MBA Online Courses Eligibility & Fees
|MBA (Hospital Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Human Resource Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 29000 / Year|
|MBA (International Business)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 27000 / Year|
|MBA (Investment Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 16000 – Rs 25000 / Year|
|MBA (Transport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 32000 / Year|
|MBA (Information System Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 16000 – Rs 32000 / Year|
|MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 28700/ Year|
|MBA (Marketing Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Software Testing and Quality Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Hotel and Tourism Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Technology Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 16000 – Rs 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Advertising and Sales Promotion)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking and Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 16000 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 27000 / Year|
|MBA (Customer Relationship Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 16000 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Airline and Airport Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Financial Services)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14500 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Textile Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 13500 – Rs 31000 / Year|
|MBA (Entrepreneurship)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Finance Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 13500 – Rs 25000 / Year|
|MBA (Materials Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 27000 / Year|
|MBA (Project Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 13500 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Retail Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Services Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 16000 – Rs 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Shipping and Port Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 29000 / Year|
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission in MBA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, this Course is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ans: Bachelor’s degree passed from any reputed university candidate eligible to apply for admission in the MBA course.
Ans: it is normally a 2-year master’s degree curse.
Ans: for MBA full form is Master of Business Administration.
Be the first to leave a review.