MA Music Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MA Music through distance learning is a degree program under the postgraduate category and is offered to students for learning music. In this course, detailed studies about the history of music, its origin, and the advanced methodologies to make it attractive in the present time are provided to students. There are teachings offered both from the practical and theoretical aspects of learning.
MA Distance Education in Music is designed for candidates who are desiring to build a career in the music field and are passionate about learning music and implementing it. Through this course, students can enter the music field professionally by getting this career-oriented degree. There are stage performance subjects that are practical while the subjects such as the history of Indian music, aesthetics of music, etc.
- MA Music Full Form: Masters of Arts in Music
- Eligibility: In most cases, it is mandatory to have a BA Music degree in order to prove eligibility. However, any relevant degree with at least 50% marks is acceptable to get admission in the distance MA music program.
- Duration: In pursuing the complete degree program in distance mode, a time period that is required is 2 years which passes across 4 semesters.
- Fee: MA Music Distance Education fee in different institutes may be ranging around INR 12,550 to INR 25,550.
- Career-wise: composer, performer, music manager, songwriters, teachers, music directors, etc. Their career can boost by earning from 2.6 to 9.8 LPA.
MA Music Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Music|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,550 to INR 25,550|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Distance MA Course Specializations
Why MA Music Distance Education?
MA Music Distance Education comes with several benefits for students that make the course different for the regular mode. The curriculum of this course is designed especially in a manner that the students will get to cover all the important topics that they will require in their professional career.
By getting into the MA Music distance education course students will study the different forms of music, history, and other specializations of music. Will get to improve their cooperative skills so that can get to work with musicians of different regions and forms.
Pursuing MA Music Distance Education will improve the knowledge of students of music and so the chances for enrolling into a job related to the music industry.
Key Features of MA Music Distance Education
- This course is specifically for students who are desiring to learn music from the root and want to implement it to get practical exposure to the field as per the needs of recent times.
- It has now been offered in the distance and online mode for providing ease to students in learning at their doorstep and where they are comfortable.
- After accomplishing the course students also have the option to get admission in either M.Phil Music or PhD in Music.
- It has a greater scope in the music industry where many jobs are provided to such degree holders. The music producer, radio jockey, music journalist, performing artist, sound engineer, music professor, and orchestra conductor.
- With its high demand among students, this is also an approved distance PG program having recognition from UGC and DEB.
MA Music Distance Education Admission 2022
MA Music Distance Education is a master-level course offered for admission by several universities with the objective of providing education related to music by distance mode. Students with interest in getting into the music industry need to get skills that they need in their career and for that, they can apply for admission into this course.
Admission into the MA Music Distance Education course is offered by the institutions after comparing applicant’s preliminary or previous exam scores. Students by successfully completing this course get the opportunity and skills that will help them in nourishing their career.
MA Music Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- In order to pursue this degree admissions, it is mandatory for students to have at least a BA in Music or another related degree.
- Each candidate can apply based on at least 50% of marks acquired in the last degree.
- Only merit is observed without providing any demand for the entrance exam.
The average fees structure for studying MA Music Distance learning is: Course Fees – INR 12,550 to INR 25,550.
MA Music Distance Learning Admission Process
Every student to make an entry in this course follow the process below:
- Go to the IMTS webpage and sign up with your details.
- After that, for providing academic details you will open the form.
- There will be fee submission and then registration will be completed.
- In doing this if any difficulty occurs applicants have the option to contact an IMTS counselor.
- This is a way to get a direct fee submission link and registration.
- An email will be received in your mailbox after confirmation.
Job Types for MA Music Distance Education
Students can move for the job after completing the course in these fields that are mentioned below.
- Disc Jockey
- Film Music Director/Editor
- Music Attorney
- Music Critic
- Recording Technician
- Studio Musician
- Music Publisher
- Music Teacher
- Music Therapist
- Advertising Specialist
- Art Director
- Artist & Repertoire (A&R) Person
- Band Leader
Be the first to leave a review.