MA Environmental Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It is a 2-years PG Course. Generally, It is a postgraduate degree and can also be done in distance mode. The UGC/DEB approves the distance MA courses. The students of this course can get several job opportunities in the government and private sectors. They can work in different fields as research assistants, environmental journalists, Environmental Managers, Consultants, and Lecturers.
MA Distance Education in Environmental Science includes the biological, Chemical, Physical component’s effects on the environment. This master’s degree is possible in distance mode from any DEB-approved University, and it is also acceptable in the government sector. Candidates can pursue this course on distance and regular both types. If students are interested in admission to the course, they first need to know about the admission and eligibility criteria.
MA Environmental Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MA Environmental Science|
|Fee Structure||INR 11500 – INR 28500 / Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Environmental Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Admission to MA Environmental Science through distance learning is currently ongoing for session 2022-23 at IMTS Institute. Apply Now. The student can take MA Environmental Science Distance Education from online and offline mode also available. Candidates can get admission in these programs; before applying to check the eligibility for Masters of Arts or environmental sciences. These programs as presents for many universities at any streams students get admission, MA courses offered by university and colleges by distance and regular.
While learning in an MA Environmental Science Distance Education program, A student may take some basic mathematics, physical science, and economic science courses. Main courses of study may embrace environmental ethics, political institutions, and deciding and risk management. Typically a student is needed to decide on a specialization.
MA Environmental Science Distance Learning Eligibility Criteria
- To get MA Environmental Science Distance Education, students must have a bachelor’s degree of BA/ B.Sc with minimum marks of 50 % or equivalent degree.
- The admissions of MA in Environmental Science are granted on a merit basis, and the entrance exam basis is dependent upon the enrollment policy of admission.
The course fee for MA in Environmental Science ranges from INR 11500 to 28500 per year.
Advantages of Distance Education in MA Environmental Science
- Time flexibility: This course gives time flexibility to their students. The students can study this course when they are free from their current schedule.
- Low cost: The average fee of the distance education course is INR 11500 to 28500 per year. The fee structure of this course is comparatively low than the regular MA. The students can easily afford this fee.
- Earn while you learn: The student of this course can earn while this course. When the students complete this course, they can expect a good salary graph.
- Digital classes: MA Environmental Science Distance Education course is offered online /offline in India. The students can take their books and lectures online in this course. The lectures of this program are professionally recorded, and access to these lectures is given to the candidates.
MA Environmental Science Distance Learning Syllabus
In this article, we mention the subjects of MA Environmental Sciences. Candidate can check here related subjects and topics
- Geo-Environment and Meteorology
- Ecological Principles
- Environmental Chemistry & Toxicology
- Solid Waste Management & Techniques
- Introductory Physics, Mathematics, and Statistical Applications
- Conservation of Life Support System
- Environmental Pollution
- Environmental Analysis: Techniques and Instrumentation
- Regional & Global Environmental Issues
- Environment Impact Assessment and Auditing
- Environment and Energy Management
- Industrial & Biomedical Waste Management
- Environmental Technology
- Environmental Biotechnology
What skills improve in Environmental Sciences?
- Fieldwork techniques.
- Technical skills in quantitative methods.
- Understand the behavior of organisms under natural conditions.
- To educate and aware people of environmental problems & issues.
- Advanced critical thinking, logical reasoning, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Designing and implementing environmental impact assessment and monitoring.
- Share information using a range of information and communications technologies.
- To use natural resources more effectively without harming the environment.
- Interdisciplinary research and knowledge of natural resources and environmental issues.
- Accurately follow laboratory protocols, utilize and maintain lab equipment.
- To know more about the sustainable way of living.
- Use computer programs and statistical applications to manipulate and display data, create graphs to visually represent info.
- It teaches human beings the importance of our environment and how to conserve it.
Jobs Areas of the MA Environmental Studies
- Research Fellow
- Research Assistant
- Wildlife Film-maker
- Environment Journalists
- Forest Carbon Specialist
- Conservation Hydrologist
- Senior Programme Officer
- Environment Photographer
- Director of Waste Management
- Senior Catastrophe Risk Modeler
- Research Fellow
- Senior Programmer Officer
- Environmental Technician`
- Wildlife Film-Maker
- Environmental Technician
- Product Manager
- Forest Carbon Specialist
- Director-Waster Management
MA Course Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|MA (Hindi)||Bachelors degree in relevant field||2 Years||INR 10000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MA (History)||INR 11200 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (English)||INR 13000 – INR 26800 / Year|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||INR 12300 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Human Rights)||INR 11200 – INR 22900 / Year|
|MA Education||INR 10300 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (NGO Management)||INR 10800 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MA (Geology)||INR 11200 – INR 28900 / Year|
|MA (Human Development)||INR 10800 – INR 29600 / Year|
|MA (Criminal Justice)||INR 11200 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (Fine Arts)||INR 10200 – INR 29600 / Year|
|MA (Fashion Design)||INR 12000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MA(Civil Services)||INR 10500 – INR 29600 / Year|
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)||INR 11200 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (Operations Research)||INR 10200 – INR 27500 / Year|
|MA (Mathematics)||INR 11000 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (Music)||INR 10800 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MA (Philosophy)||INR 11000 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA Home Science||INR 10900 – INR 27500 / Year|
|MA (Public Administration)||INR 11200 – INR 26900 / Year|
|MA (Public Relations)||INR 10200 – INR 28500 / Year|
|MA (Rural Development)||INR 12000 – INR 23200 / Year|
|MA (Social Work)||INR 11200 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MA (Sociology)||INR 12300 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MA (Tourism Management)||INR 14000 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MA (Visual Arts)||INR 12300 – INR 23000 / Year|
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)||INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year|
|MA (Food Nutrition)||INR 10000 – INR 23800 / Year|
|MA (Geography)||INR 11300 – INR 30000 / Year|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, MA Environmental Sciences degree and certification accept in government and the private sector.
Yes, MA Environmental Science Distance Education acceptable for jobs and studies in all countries.
Yes, the Student has many opportunities after getting this degree.
Mode may changeable university will decide the mode of examination.
Be the first to leave a review.