MA Environmental Studies Distance Learning Admission 2024: This course has been offered at PG level for 2-year duration. Students with a deep interest in environmental studies can enrol in the course. MA Environmental Studies covers many subjects including earth system chemistry, environmental law, sustainable energy systems and more. IMTS Institute has started the admission process for session 2024-25. Students can apply before the admission deadline of 04 March 2024. Any Bachelor degree holder in relevant field is eligible to apply in this distance education course.
This course covers ecology, environmental issues, solid waste management, and more. Graduates can work in government and business, as well as teach Environmental Science. They can work in different fields as research assistants, environmental journalists, Environmental Managers, Consultants, and Lecturers. 4-9 Lakhs per annum is the average salary for a fresher.
- MA Environmental Studies Full Form: Masters of Arts in Environmental Studies.
- Duration: The course duration is of 2 years.
- Fee: Annual cost of the distance education course MA Environment is approximately INR 10,000/-
- Eligibility: To be admitted in this course candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree with 50%.
- Salary Offered: Specialists of this degree course may get a salary of up to INR 4 – INR 9 LPA.
What is Distance MA Environmental Studies? MA Environmental Studies course provides flexible learning with an affordable fee structure. Now students can pursue courses according to their convenience. Apart from that MA in environmental studies promotes technical skills along with communication abilities. It reduces the dependency on resources to be educated, now students can take online classes with the use of advanced tools which gives us the best students’ knowledge.
Latest Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the MA Environmental Sciences program before the extended deadline of 04 March 2024.
- Subharti University has opened admission for the MA Environmental Sciences course for the academic session 2024-25. Apply soon before 01 March 2024.
- Admission announced at NIILM University for the MA Environmental Sciences program for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit the application by 02 March 2024.
- SKU University has commenced the admission process for the MA Environmental Sciences course for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 01 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University invites applications for its MA Environmental Sciences program for the 2024-25 academic year before 02 March 2024.
- William Carey University has started accepting applications for the MA Environmental Sciences course beginning the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the extended deadline of 04 March 2024.
MA Environmental Studies Distance Learning Highlights
|MA Environmental Studies
|INR 10,000 / Year
|Online / Offline
|UGC / DEB
About IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute is one of the best institutes known for its quality distance education courses in North India. The institute is popular among students due to many factors. The online/offline reputation of the Institute is so strong. It comes from hard work and maintained success rate for more than 15 years. The IMTS Institute has successfully completed 26K + admissions till now.
The institute is growing rapidly. The impact of quality education and free career counselling is attracting students. The success rate is also high and it maintains at 90%. Students can call on the above-given number for any query regarding admission and institute.
Why MA Environmental Studies Distance Learning?
- The course is well developed to improve the student’s knowledge and skills around the various concepts of environmental science.
- MA Environmental Science gets to improve students’ leadership skills, Waste management skills, Problem-solving skills, management skills, use of environmental resources without harming nature, etc.
- Through this course, students get to develop their knowledge and understanding of several topics like environmental chemistry, waste management, environment analysis, and more.
- Being working professionals, it is possible for them to opt for the regular mode of education because students cannot take on-campus classes on weekdays.
- Those who are interested in studying for an MA in Environmental Sciences must refrain from taking regular classes for other certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
- Students who complete an MA Environmental Studies distance degree can pursue higher education such as an M.Phil or PhD. It is also possible to pursue a career in teaching after completing an MA in Environmental Studies.
MA Environmental Studies Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission to MA Environmental Science through distance learning is currently ongoing for session 2024 at IMTS Institute. MA Environmental Studies Distance Learning is available in both online and offline formats for students. Candidates can get admission to these programs; before applying to check their eligibility for a Master of Arts or environmental sciences. These programs as present for many universities at any streams students get admission, MA courses offered by universities and colleges by distance and regular.
A student in an MA Environmental Studies Distance Learning program may take some basic knowledge of mathematics, physical science, and economic science courses. Among the main courses of study are environmental ethics, political institutions, and decision-making and risk management.
Distance MA Course Specializations
Distance MA Environmental Studies Eligibility Criteria
- To get into MA Environmental Studies Distance Education, students must have a bachelor’s degree or BA/BSc with minimum marks of 50 % or equivalent degree.
- The admissions of MA in Environmental Science are granted on a merit basis, and the entrance exam basis is dependent upon the enrollment policy of admission.
MA Environmental Studies Distance Education Fee
The students can pay their fees online once they have received their admission number. Students can contact the above-given number if they have any questions regarding the program.
There are counsellors available to assist students during normal working hours each day from 10 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Friday. Generally, the course fee for a MA in Environmental Science course ranges between INR 10,000 and INR 15,000 per year.
MA Environmental Studies Distance Education Application Form
The online application form for the MA EVS distance education course is available is attached at the top of this article. One can fill out the application form to get admission to this course. Once a candidate submits this application form, they will get a call from our expert education counsellors, who can tell them the complete process of MA Environmental Studies Distance Education admission.
Advantages of Distance Education in MA Environmental Studies
- Time flexibility: This course gives time flexibility to its students. The students can study this course when they are free from their current schedule.
- Low cost: The average fee of the distance education course is INR 10,000 per year. The fee structure of this course is comparatively lower than the regular MA. The students can easily afford this fee.
- Earn while you learn: The course’s student is able to make money while taking it. The income graph for students who successfully complete this course should be favorable.
- Digital classes: In India, students can enroll in the Masters of Environmental Studies Distance Education program with both online and offline options, with course materials, including textbooks and lectures, available online for them to utilize. As part of the curriculum, students can access professionally recorded lectures as part of their learning process.
- Higher Studies: The completion of the Master of Arts degree in Environmental Studies allows students to pursue higher studies in Environmental Studies such as a M.Phil or a Ph.D. Students who have a desire to pursue a career in teaching may pursue that path.
MA Environmental Studies Distance Learning In India
The MA Environmental Science course is being offered on a distance learning basis by a number of universities in India. Students will learn about the biological, chemical, and physical components of the environment and the effects they have on it during the course.
Students can apply for admisison to MA Environmental Studies in distance mode from any part of India. The admission process is online and students can complete the process from any state or city like Kerala, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and more.
The Indian government has placed an emphasis on environmental change, so the students have a wide range of opportunities to work in the government sector since the government emphasizes environmental change. You can work as an activist, as an employee of NGOs, as a member of private organizations, etc.
MA Environmental Studies Distance Learning Syllabus
The syllabus of the MA Environmental Science distance education course is focused on the study of environmental laws, biological processes, sustainable energy systems, conservation of biology, earth system chemistry, etc. The course is also helpful in understanding what is the impact of human activities on the earth’s environment. So, they can work for the human welfare after getting expertise through this course.
During this course, a student learns various core subjects such as ecology, waste management, environmental issues, chemistry, biology, physics, meteorology, etc.
|Geo-Environment and Meteorology
|Regional & Global Environmental Issues
|Environment Impact Assessment and Auditing
|Environmental Chemistry & Toxicology
|Environment and Energy Management
|Solid Waste Management & Techniques
|Industrial & Biomedical Waste Management
|Introductory Physics, Mathematics, and Statistical Applications
|Conservation of Life Support System
|Environmental Analysis: Techniques and Instrumentation
MA Environmental Studies Distance Education Jobs Areas
|Senior Catastrophe Risk Modeler
|Senior Programmer Officer
|Forest Carbon Specialist
|Senior Programme Officer
|Forest Carbon Specialist
|Director of Waste Management
MA Course Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
|INR 10,000/ Year
|INR 10,800/ Year
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)
|MA (Human Rights)
|INR 10,000 – INR 20,000*/ Year
|INR 20,000/ Year
|MA (NGO Management)
|INR 10800 – INR 29000 / Year
|INR 10,040/ Year
|MA (Human Development)
|INR 10,400/ Year
|MA (Criminal Justice)
|INR 11200 – INR 28500 / Year
|MA (Fine Arts)
|INR 10200/ Year
|MA (Fashion Design)
|INR 20,080 / Year
|MA (Civil Services)
|INR 10500 – INR 24600 / Year
|MA (Advertising & Public Relations)
|INR 10200 – INR 28500 / Year
|MA (Operations Research)
|INR 10,200 – INR 22,500/ Year
|INR 10,030/ Year
|INR 10800 – INR 29000/ Year
|INR 10,000 – INR 20,800/ Year
|MA Home Science
|INR 10,000/ Year
|MA (Public Administration)
|INR 10,200/ Year
|MA (Public Relations)
|INR 10200/ Year
|MA (Rural Development)
|INR 20,030/ Year
|MA (Social Work)
|INR 10,200/ Year
|INR 10,300/ Year
|MA (Tourism Management)
|INR 10,300-INR 20,400/ Year
|MA (Visual Arts)
|INR 10,300 – INR 23000 / Year
|MA (Yoga and Naturopathy)
|INR 10000 – INR 24000 / Year
|MA (Food Nutrition)
|INR 10000/ Year
|INR 10,010/ Year
Distance MA Environmental Studies Scope
The goal of the program is to change human behaviour in order to benefit both the environment and society. Students who complete the program will be prepared for meaningful work in a growing industry. Moreover, it provides an opportunity to gain experience with current environmental issues. MA Environmental Studies distance education is a postgraduate degree of 2 Years. Students in this program learn about environmental policy, environmental law, environmental management, and environmental conservation.
In addition to the broad scope of the MA Environmental Studies distance education program, graduates of the MA Environmental Studies degree program can find jobs in the government, non-profit organizations, and private businesses after completing the program.
MA Environmental Studies Job Profiles
There are various working fields this degree holder has some selective profiles as follows:
Forest Carbon specialists
|Wildlife Film Makers
|Forest Carbon Specialist
Wildlife Film Making
|Senior Catastrophe Risk Modeller
Senior Programme Officer
Director of Waste Management
MA Environmental Studies Distance Learning (FAQs)?
Ans: Yes, the MA Environmental Sciences degree and certification are accepted by the government and the private sector.
Ans: Yes, MA in Environmental Science Distance Education is acceptable for jobs and studies in all countries.
Ans: Yes, the Student has many opportunities after getting this degree.
Ans: Mode may changeable university will decide the mode of examination.
Q. Can I do a Master’s in Environmental Studies?
Ans: Yes, candidates who complete their bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream can apply for a Master of Arts in Environmental Studies by paying a tuition fee of approx. Rs 10,000 per year.