MBA Financial Services Distance Education Admission 2023: MBA in financial services is a 2-year duration course offered for admission by multiple institutions with the objective of providing high-quality education regarding the finance and financial sector. Students will get to uplift their management skills while studying about the financial aspect of the MBA distance education in financial services.
Students who have completed their bachelor’s study from a recognized institution in the management prospect should apply for admission into this course. By pursuing this course, students get eligible for getting employed in profiles like finance executive, bank manager, financial consultant, business analyst, etc.
- Course Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Financial Services.
- Eligibility: Students having a UG degree in any stream, especially in Business are eligible to apply for Distance MBA in Financial Services. Admissions to this distant MBA Financial Services are merit/entry exam-based.
- Duration: It can be completed in a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 3 years.
- Fees: Average academic fees charged from MBA Financial Services students is ranging from INR 28,874 to Rs 39,999 per year.
- Career-wise: Such professionals of MBA Financial Services Distance Education can be selected as bankers, Teachers, Financial Analysts, Research assistants, etc.
MBA Financial Services Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in Financial Services|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 45% marks|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 28,874/- to Rs 39,999/- per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MBA in Financial Services?
Financial issues are the biggest concern for every single organization. So the degree allows the students to support such organizations by giving them the finance expert who provides their services to make financial decisions.
MBA Financial Services Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into Distance MBA in Financial Services at IMTS Institute has started for the year 2023. Students can directly apply online at the website www.imtsinstitute.com. There is no entrance exam conduction, students can directly get admission for this distance course. It delivers unique insights into the 3 sub-sectors of the financial services industry (banking, insurance, and investment).
Students who will be completing the registration process through the official website will be contacted by our expert counselors who will guide them through the procedure and curriculum of the MBA Financial Services course. Students who get admission into the course will be able to grab skills and knowledge that will help them in building their professional careers.
MBA Financial Services Distance Education Eligibility
IMTS Institute has different criteria that all the students must follow who are willing to apply for admission to MBA in Financial service eligibility. Eligible candidates can get access quickly to the course.
Students should have completed a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum marks of 50% or its equivalent CGPA for SC/ST students 45% marks obtained for admission of MBA in Finacial service.
The fee for the distance MBA Financial Services course is Rs 28,874/- to Rs 39,999/- per year.
The average income generated by the Finance expert ranges from INR 5 LPA to 18 LPA.
Benefits of MBA Financial Services Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The candidate learns this course at their timetable. There is no fixed schedule and time in distance MBA that makes it easy for candidates to continue their practice without affecting their current activity.
- Low fee structure: The distance MBA fee structure is comparatively low, unlike the regular MBA. The students get admission with this fee structure is Rs 28,874 to Rs 39,999 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate can get a large writing project and assignments and work part-time with a good salary. Hence the candidate can study the course with their job without skipping the other. The candidate can work in any organization during the distance MBA education.
- Online classes: Most distance MBA colleges all this course material to the students with digital courses and books. It is an online learning program.
MBA Financial Services Distance Education Syllabus
|Corporate Social Responsibility||Supply Chain Management|
|Principles of Marketing Management||Strategic Management|
|Frameworks for Decision Making||Managerial Economics|
|Quantitative Methods and Statistics||Marketing Research|
|Business Communication And Soft skills||–|
|Organizational Behaviour-1||Corporate Finance-2|
|Macro Economics||Internship Projects|
|Business Law||Project Submissions|
|Optimization and Project Research||Project|
Career Opportunity in MBA Financial Services Distance Learning
The employment opportunities in the financial services industry, the private sector, and the government sector open the door to the finance department, which is where a student can apply for positions. The private sector also has a strong selection of job opportunities.
MBA Financial Services Distance Job Types
- Financial Consultant
- Assistant Manager/Manager
- Associate Financial Services Manager
- Branch Manager
- Financial Services Analyst
- Marketing Head
- Credit Analyst
Distance MBA Financial Services Management Job Areas
- Investment Funds Area
- Private Equity Sector
- Stock Brokerages
- Educational Institutions
- Credit Card Companies
- Insurance Companies
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, this Course is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities’ rules.
Be the first to leave a review.