MBA Banking Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MBA in Banking Management is a 2 years master level program. It can be pursued mode including distance education. The UGC/DEB approves the distance MBA in Banking Management. The course requires a bachelor degree education to opt. Some institutes and universities are offering the distance MBA mode. After completion, one can apply to the government and private sectors for a Marketing Manager, Banker, Finance Manager, and Executive Assistant.
MBA Banking Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Banking Management|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||(INR 14000 – INR 30000 / Year)|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
MBA Banking Management Distance Education Admission Admission 2022-23
- Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. Banking Management is a term that has been widely used. Banking has prevailed for years, but it is becoming more than popular through every passing minute now. The MBA Banking Management degree is also one such degree that indicates the current prevalence throughout the world.
- The MBA Banking Management Distance Education Admission can obtain after an individual has already received a bachelor’s degree in the same field. The master’s degree is also attainable by those who have had a simple bachelor’s degree. This degree can obtain over two years of full-time subject-related study.
- MBA Banking Management Distance Education Admission is also available as online education and distance education throughout the world. MBA (Banking Management) is usually a two-year-long course, and the course fee ranges from 2 to 5 lakh rupees depending on the college.
- MBA is a 2 years programming course at a professional level. Universities provide entry after that pass the CAT exam.
- MBA in Banking is a management course primarily regarding the useful areas of Banking and Finance. The course covers fields like Accounting and Finance economic science, Quantitative ways, Rural Finance and Information Technology, Risk Management, Treasury Operations, Investment Banking, International Banking, etc. It is a two-year course consisting of four semesters. Therefore, the average fees charged for following this course in India ranges between INR 2 Lacs and 7 Lacs, varied with distinction in institutes providing the system.
- As a minimum criterion of eligibility, the candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum aggregate score of 50 from a recognized college. A bachelor’s degree in Banking is most well-liked. The consecutive step within the procedure is a qualifying CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, etc., or alternative State-level exams. The average pay offered in India to successful postgraduates of the course ranges between INR 3 to 10 Lacs annually, depending on the college’s name and, therefore, the candidate’s skills. Candidates are employees in areas like merchant Banking, Risk Management, non-public Banking and Project Finance, etc.
- The MBA Banking Management in India spans over two years, whereas it is taught as online education and distance education in India. However, for many online education and distance education plans, they could span for more than two years. Online education and distance education has many benefits as the nation has accepted these forms of education over the past few years very eagerly and rapidly. People are getting more and more education about online education and distance education and want to utilize its benefits.
Fee Structure: The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 14000 – INR 30000 / Year) according to the university.
Benefits of Distance Education MBA Banking Management
- Time flexibility: Time flexibility is one of the most coefficient aspects of the distance MBA mode. In this course, the candidate can study and work at their own time and pace.
- Low cost: The fee structure of the distance MBA mode is very low than the regular MB. The average fee of distance MBA is INR 150000-28000 INR.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate is free in the distance MBA course because there is no fixed time and schedule. The students can do work on another side during this course without skipping the study.
- Online classes: The distance MBA course is better for those candidates who cannot take the regular classes. All course-related information, books, and lectures are provided to the candidate online.
MBA Banking Employment Areas
- Academic Institutions
- Indiabulls Housing Finance
- Bajaj Finserv
- ICICI Prudential Asset Management
- Axis Securities
- Kotak Life
- Colleges & Universities
- Kotak Wealth Management
MBA Banking Course Job Types
- Sales Executive
- Cluster Head
- Sales Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Banking Officer
- Credit Analyst
- Banking Assistant
MBA Banking Management Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Financial Management|
|Management Accounting||MIS and Technology in Banking|
|Managerial Economics||Leadership and Personality Development|
|Indian Banking and Financial System||Global Banking and Finance|
|Marketing of Banking Services||Research Methodology and Statistical Quantitative Methods|
|Banking Regulations and Laws||Financial Institutes and Markets|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Capital Market||Macro Economics|
|Accounting Systems and Financial Analysis||Micro Financing|
|Management of Bank||Risk Management|
|Security Analysis and Portfolio Management||Rural and Co-Operative Banking|
|Bank Lending Policies and Procedures||Project Report|
|Project and Infrastructure Financing|
Career Progression after doing MBA Banking Management
- Every MBA Student is trained mostly. The senior managers are usually trained in banking management areas. There are more opportunities for management to teach almost any other functional qualification. MBA Programs will provide top career progression. Allow you accelerated to senior-level positions in any organization. It improves the person’s personal growth to achieve the target goal, with quantitative and analytical skills in MBA.
- The MBA Banking program aims to include and provide comprehensive corporate-level knowledge about banking and finance. It imports important subject areas and disciplines relevant to Banking activities, quantitative and analytics to study banking management.
Our Credential which makes Distance Education different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depending on university rule.
Subjects for the MBA in Banking Management
- Business Policy And Strategy
- Management Theory And Practices
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Business Ethics
- Consumer Behavior
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Research
- Managerial Accounting
- Project Management
- Labor Law
- Strategic Marketing
- Credit Management
- Investment And Securities Management
- Money And Capital Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Risk Management And Insurance
Benefits of Online Education and Distance Education in India
- It includes economic costs being slashed down by a great value
- Other monetary personal costs are also eliminated
- It provides one on attention and focuses while also remaining interactive in comparison to dull dry lecture sessions.
- The reliable and comfortable home environment is very appealing to the core.
- Working employees have a great advantage to follow their ease of availability option
- Other busy people who cannot manage schedules at universities can also utilize this option
- The same degree is obtained in addition to all the added benefits
- It offers the same careers wide a wider directory of faculty and subject.
MBA Distance Education Specialization
|MBA (Hospital Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 14000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MBA (Human Resource Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 15000 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MBA (International Business)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 14000 – INR 28000/ Year|
|MBA (Investment Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 15000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Transport Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 16000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Information System Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 14000 – INR 27000 / Year|
|MBA (Marketing Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Software Testing and Quality Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 14000 – INR 29500 / Year|
|MBA (Hotel and Tourism Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 15000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Technology Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 13500 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Advertising and Sales Promotion)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 14000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Banking and Finance Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 15000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Customer Relationship Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 14000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Export Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Airline and Airport Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 14000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Entrepreneurship)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Finance Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 14500 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Financial Services)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 15000 – INR 30000 / Year|
|MBA (Textile Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 14000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Materials Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 13000 – INR 29000 / Year|
|MBA (Project Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 14000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|MBA (Retail Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 13000 – INR 26000 / Year|
|MBA (Services Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 14000 – INR 28000 / Year|
|MBA (Shipping and Port Management)||Graduation||2 Years||INR 13000 – INR 29000 / Year|
MBA Banking Management Program Fees
Option 1 – One Time Payment: The student has to pay the full course fees in a one-time payment, on or before November 15, 2016.
- General: Rs. 36,000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police: Rs.33,000/-
- International: USD 2,300 or Rs. 1,54,100/-
- SAARC: USD 1,200 or Rs. 80,400/-
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission in MBA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, this Course is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also from the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities’ rules.
Ans: Dear student the MBA course duration has 2 years.
Ans: bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent passed from any recognized university candidate eligible to apply admission of MBA course.
Be the first to leave a review.