MBA Banking Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MBA in Banking Management is a 2 years master level program. It can be pursued mode including distance learning. The UGC/DEB approves the distance MBA in Banking Management. The course requires a bachelor degree education to opt. Some institutes and universities are offering the distance MBA mode. After completion, one can apply to the government and private sectors for a Marketing Manager, Banker, Finance Manager, and Executive Assistant.
MBA in Banking is a management PG course that primarily includes the valuable areas of Banking. The course covers fields like Accounting and Finance economic science, Quantitative ways, Rural Finance, Risk Management, Treasury Operations, Investment Banking, International Banking, etc. It is a two-year course consisting of four semesters.
MBA Banking Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Banking Management|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 34000 to INR 50000 Per Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Why Distance MBA in Banking?
MBA Banking Distance Education is a professional degree course that comes with multiple profits and advantages for students. Some of the main reasons for opting MBA Banking Distance course are:
- The demand for professionals who can easily handle and create a banking & accounting bond among professional workers has been high in recent times.
- Students after pursuing the course get to complete their course at a lesser fee when compared with the regular mode course.
- The expected salary packages of applicants pursuing this course are comparatively higher than many other bachelor courses.
- By opting for this course students will get to increase their leadership skills, banking skills, auditing skills etc.
- The students will be able to develop a sense of kindness and nature that will help them in helping the people around them in every possible manner.
MBA Banking Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into Distance MBA in Banking at IMTS Institute has started for session 2022-23. Intersted students can apply till 30 September 2022 at @www.imtsinstitute.com. For the course, one have to obtain a bachelor’s degree in the same field. The master’s degree is also attainable by those who have had a simple bachelor’s degree. This degree can obtain over two years of full-time subject-related study. Distance MBA (Banking) is usually a 2-year-long course, and the course fee ranges from Rs 34,000 to Rs 50,000 per year.
Distance MBA Banking Eligibility Criteria
As a minimum criterion of eligibility, student should have completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum aggregate score of 50 from a recognized college. A bachelor’s degree in Banking is most well-liked.
To pursue this MBA Banking program at distance mode, the course fee ranges from INR 34000 to INR 50000 per year.
Benefits of MBA Banking Distance Education
- Time flexibility: Time flexibility is one of the most coefficient aspects of the distance MBA mode. In this course, the candidate can study and work at their own time and pace.
- Low cost: The fee structure of the distance MBA mode is very low than the regular MB. The average fee of distance MBA is Rs 340000 to Rs 50000 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate is free in the distance MBA course because there is no fixed time and schedule. The students can do work on another side during this course without skipping the study.
- Online classes: The distance MBA course is better for those candidates who cannot take the regular classes. All course-related information, books, and lectures are provided to the candidate online.
MBA Banking Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Financial Management|
|Management Accounting||MIS and Technology in Banking|
|Managerial Economics||Leadership and Personality Development|
|Indian Banking and Financial System||Global Banking and Finance|
|Marketing of Banking Services||Research Methodology and Statistical Quantitative Methods|
|Banking Regulations and Laws||Financial Institutes and Markets|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Capital Market||Macro Economics|
|Accounting Systems and Financial Analysis||Micro Financing|
|Management of Bank||Risk Management|
|Security Analysis and Portfolio Management||Rural and Co-Operative Banking|
|Bank Lending Policies and Procedures||Project Report|
|Project and Infrastructure Financing|
Career Options after MBA Banking Management
- Every MBA Student is trained mostly. The senior managers are usually trained in banking management areas. There are more opportunities for management to teach almost any other functional qualification. MBA Programs will provide top career progression. Allow you accelerated to senior-level positions in any organization. It improves the person’s personal growth to achieve the target goal, with quantitative and analytical skills in MBA.
- The MBA Banking program aims to include and provide comprehensive corporate-level knowledge about banking and finance. It imports important subject areas and disciplines relevant to Banking activities, quantitative and analytics to study banking management.
Employment Areas for MBA Banking Distance
- Academic Institutions
- Indiabulls Housing Finance
- Bajaj Finserv
- ICICI Prudential Asset Management
- Axis Securities
- Kotak Life
- Colleges & Universities
- Kotak Wealth Management
- Sales Executive
- Cluster Head
- Sales Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Banking Officer
- Credit Analyst
- Banking Assistant
Subjects for the MBA in Banking Management
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Management Theory and Practices
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Business Ethics
- Consumer Behavior
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Research
- Managerial Accounting
- Project Management
- Labor Law
- Strategic Marketing
- Credit Management
- Investment and Securities Management
- Money and Capital Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Risk Management and Insurance
Benefits of Online and Distance Education in India
- It includes economic costs being slashed down by a great value
- Other monetary personal costs are also eliminated
- It provides one on attention and focuses while also remaining interactive in comparison to dull dry lecture sessions.
- The reliable and comfortable home environment is very appealing to the core.
- Working employees have a great advantage to follow their ease of availability option
- Other busy people who cannot manage schedules at universities can also utilize this option
- The same degree is obtained in addition to all the added benefits
- It offers the same careers wide a wider directory of faculty and subject.
Some Cities where students can get admission in MBA Banking
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, this Course is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also from the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per universities’ rules.
Ans: Dear student the MBA course duration has 2 years.
Ans: bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent passed from any recognized university candidate eligible to apply admission of MBA course.
Be the first to leave a review.