BBA Insurance Management Distance Education: The duration for pursuing the BBA Insurance & Risk Management Distance Education course is 3 years divided into 6 equal semesters. Students after completing their class 12th class can apply for admission at the official website, the last date to apply is 28 February 2024.
The students after pursuing their Distance BBA Insurance course get to apply for a job at profiles like risk administrator, loan counsellor, financial advisor, stock analyst, etc. The average salary package that the students can expect to get after completing the course with good grades can be from INR 4,55,000/- to INR 9,60,000/-
BBA Insurance is a specialized course offered for admission in the distance mode so that students who are unable to get admission in the regular mode can secure admission. Students will study insurance and banking prospects while learning about management subjects. Students by enrolling in the course get to learn about every essential topic and get ready to face professional challenges.
Update: Admission is started at IMTS Institute. Students for admission can apply by filling out the registration form before the last date.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Insurance Management.
- Eligibility: Every aspirant who has applied to this course will be selected through their qualification of the 12th standard. A minimal scoring level of students should not move below 50 percent.
- Duration: The length of this course is 3 years.
- Fee: The course through distance learning costs around INR 26,250/- to INR 66,850/- per year.
- Career-wise: Various career roles are Insurance Manager, Loan Counsellor, Agent and Broker, Personal Financial Advisor, Investment Analyst, Stock Analyst, Investment Banker, Recovery Agent, Loan Officer, etc.
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Admission Updates:
- IMTS Institute invites applications for the BBA Insurance Management program covering risk analysis and claims processing. Apply before 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- SKU University announces admission for the BBA Insurance Management program designed to build expertise in policy administration and distribution networks. Submit applications by 26 February 2024.
- NIILM University commences admission for the BBA Insurance Management course focused on insurance domain specializations like health, life and general insurance. Apply before 25 February 2024.
- William Carey University opens admission for the BBA Insurance Management program aligned with modules in loss prevention and captive insurance from the 2024 academic year. Apply before 28 February 2024.
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Highlights
|BBA in Insurance Management
|Online / Offline
|INR 26,250 to INR 66,850 per year
|UGC / DEB
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Admission 2024
IMTS Institute has started taking new applications for Distance BBA in Insurance Management. Students can take admission through the online process. Students who will be completing the registration process through the official website will be contacted by our expert counselors, who will guide them through the procedure and curriculum of the course. Students who get admission into the course will be able to grab skills and knowledge that will help them in building their professional careers.
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Insurance and Risk Management degree program is designed to teach students the fundamentals of management while providing specialized instruction in topics such as international banking and insurance, treasury operations, risk management, investment banking, project and infrastructure management, and others.
Distance BBA Insurance & Risk Management Eligibility
- A 10+2 education is the initial requirement for the BBA Insurance Management course.
- This program’s application form needs a minimum 45% score in class XII.
- Admission to this BBA course is merit-based.
- Admission frequency is yearly for this program. Every year, many colleges announce placements in this program.
IMTS Institute is offering an affordable fee structure for the BBA Insurance & Risk Management course. The fee will also include charges like tuition fees, exam fees, and ID card fees. This program’s approximate average fee ranges from INR 26,250/- to INR 66,850 per year.
Salary & Career
Annually INR 4.5 Lac to 9.6 Lac salary is offered to graduates of insurance management. The recruiting areas for such professionals are Credit companies, banks, insurance companies, Credit unions, GIC, HDFC, and SBI life insurance are the most popular recruiting companies in India for such graduates. Higher studies after completing BBA-IM are MBA and Ph.D. in Insurance Management.
Benefits of BBA Insurance Management Distance Learning
- Time Flexibility: For this course, students have much time for admission to any university. The time duration for this course is 1 to 3 years. Different plans of BBA insurance have other time plans.
- Low cost: The best cost for this course is INR 10,250 to INR 26,850 in India. Various Universities in India provide different subscription packages for this course.
- Earn while you learn: The students can also earn while learning this course, which is very helpful.
- Digital classes: Several universities provide digital banking, Asset manager, Personal finance, and insurance subjects.
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Introduction to Computers
|Principles of Insurance
|Basics of Human Resource Management
|Employment enhancing skills-I
|Basics of Financial Management
|Principles & Practices of Insurance
|Management Information System
|Employment enhancing skills-II
|Marketing of Insurance
|Customer Relationship Management
Job Options After BBA Insurance Management
|Customer Service Representative
|Credit and Risk Manager
|Agent and Broker
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)