BBA Insurance Management Distance Education: BBA Insurance is a specialized course offered for admission in the distance mode so that students who are unable to get admission in the regular mode can get admission. Students get to study insurance and banking prospects while learning about management subjects.
The duration for pursuing the BBA Insurance & Risk Management Distance Education course is 3 years divided into 6 equal semesters. Students by enrolling in the course get to learn about every essential topic and get ready to face professional challenges. Students after completing their class 12th class apply for admission.
The students after pursuing their Distance BBA Insurance course get to apply for a job at profiles like risk administrator, loan counselor, financial advisor, stock analyst, etc. The average salary package that the students can expect to get after completing the course with good grades can be from INR 2,55,000/- to INR 5,60,000/-
Update: Admission is started at IMTS Institute. Students for admission can apply by filling out the registration form before the last date.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Insurance Management.
- Eligibility: Every aspirant who has applied to this course will be selected through their qualification of the 12th standard. A minimal scoring level of students should not move below 50 percent.
- Duration: The length of this course is 3 years.
- Fee: The course through distance learning costs around INR 26,250/- to INR 66,850/- per year.
- Career-wise: Various career roles are Insurance Manager, Loan Counsellor, Agent and Broker, Personal Financial Advisor, Investment Analyst, Stock Analyst, Investment Banker, Recovery Agent, Loan Officer, etc.
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA in Insurance Management|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 26,250 to INR 66,850 per year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Admission 2023
IMTS Institute has started taking new applications for Distance BBA in Insurance Management. Students can take admission through the online process. Students who will be completing the registration process through the official website will be contacted by our expert counselors, who will guide them through the procedure and curriculum of the course. Students who get admission into the course will be able to grab skills and knowledge that will help them in building their professional careers.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Insurance and Risk Management degree programme is designed to teach students the fundamentals of management while providing specialized instruction in topics such as international banking and insurance, treasury operations, risk management, investment banking, project and infrastructure management, and others.
Distance BBA Insurance & Risk Management Eligibility
- The BBA Insurance management course’s initial requirement is must have a 10+2 education.
- This program’s application form needs a minimum 45% score in class XII.
- Admission to this BBA course is merit-based.
- Admission frequency is yearly for this program. Every year many colleges announce placements in this program.
This program’s approximate average fee ranges from INR 26,250/- to INR 66,850 per year.
Salary & Career
Annually INR 4 Lac to 30 Lac salary is offered to graduates of insurance management. The recruiting areas for such professionals are Credit companies, banks, insurance companies, Credit unions, GIC, HDFC, and SBI life insurance are the most popular recruiting companies in India for such graduates. Higher studies after completing BBA-IM are MBA and Ph.D. in Insurance Management.
Benefits of BBA Insurance Management Distance Learning
- Time Flexibility: For this course, students have much time for admission to any university. The time duration for this course is 1 to 3 years. Different plans of BBA insurance have other time plans.
- Low cost: The best cost for this course is INR 10,250 to INR 26,850 in India. Various Universities in India provide different subscription packages for this course.
- Earn while you learn: The students can also earn while learning this course, which is very helpful.
- Digital classes: Several universities provide digital banking, Asset manager, Personal finance, and insurance subjects.
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Sem||2nd Sem|
|Introduction to Computers||–|
|Financial Accounting||Life Insurance|
|Principles of Insurance||Health Insurance|
|3rd Sem||4th Sem|
|Basics of Human Resource Management||Employment enhancing skills-I|
|Basics of Financial Management||Principles & Practices of Insurance|
|Business Ethics||Motor Insurance|
|5th Sem||6th Sem|
|Research Methodology||Management Information System|
|Employment enhancing skills-II||Industrial Training|
|Marketing of Insurance||Customer Relationship Management|
Job Options After BBA Insurance Management
|Assistant Controller||Personal Financial||Stock Analyst|
|Internal Auditor||Loan Officer||Customer Service Representative|
|Asset Manager||Credit and Risk Manager||Agent and Broker|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Be the first to leave a review.