BBA Insurance Management Distance Education: BBA Insurance Management is a specialized course offered for admission at the distance mode so that students who are unable to get admission in the regular mode can get admission. Students get to study about insurance and banking prospect while learning about management subjects.
The duration for pursuing the BBA Insurance Management Distance Education course is 3 years divided into 6 equal semesters. Students by enrolling into the course get to learn about every essential topic and get ready to face professional challenges. Students after completing their class 12th class apply for admission.
The students after pursuing their BBA Insurance Management Distance Education course get to apply for a job at profiles like risk administrator, loan counselor, financial advisor, stock analyst, etc. The average salary package that the students can expect to get after completing the course with good grades can be from INR 2,55,000 to INR 5,60,000.
Update: Admission for session 2022-23 started. Students for admission can apply by filling out the registration form before the last date.
BBA Insurance Management Full Form: Bachelors of Business Administration in Insurance Management.
Eligibility: Every aspirant who has applied to this course will be selected through their qualification of the 12th standard. A minimal scoring level of students should not move below 50 percent.
Duration: The length of this course is 3 to 5 years.
Fee: INR 10,250 to INR 26,850 is the mean yearly fee.
Career-wise: Various career roles are Insurance Manager, Loan Counsellor, Agent and Broker, Personal Financial Advisor, Investment Analyst, Stock Analyst, Investment Banker, Recovery Agent, Loan Officer, etc.
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Insurance Management Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||1 to 3 Year|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,250 to INR 26,850 / Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Students can take admission by the online/Offline process. Suppose the candidate wishes to take the entrance through the online process. In that case, the student must visit the university’s official website. If the candidate wants to take admission for offline mode, visit the university campus and apply for the entry from there itself. BBA Insurance Management Distance Education or Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance is an undergraduate Banking course.
Banking and Insurance studies the basics and ideas used and practiced within the banking and insurance sectors. The BBA (Banking & Insurance) degree course covers the fundamental concepts of management with specialized coaching in subjects like International Banking and Insurance, Treasury Operations, Risk Management, Investment Banking, Project & Infrastructure, etc.
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Eligibility
- The BBA Insurance management course’s initial requirement is must have a 10+2 education.
- This program’s application form needs a minimum 45% score in class XII.
- Admissions of this BBA course are merit/entrance exam-based.
- Admission frequency is yearly for this program. Every year many colleges announce placements in this program.
- DU-JAT and CUET are the most prominent entrance exam conducted for BBA-IM admissions.
This program’s approximately average fee ranges from INR 10,250 to INR 26,850.
Salary & Career
Annually INR 4 Lac to 30 Lac salary offered to graduates of insurance management. The recruiting areas for such professionals are Credit companies, banks, insurance companies, Credit unions, GIC, HDFC, and SBI life insurance are the most popular recruiting companies in India for such graduates. Higher studies after completing BBA-IM are MBA and Ph.D. in Insurance Management.
Benefits of BBA Insurance Management Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: For this course, students have much time for admission to any university. The time duration for this course is 1 to 3 years. Different plans of BBA insurance have other time plans.
- Low cost: The best cost for this course is INR 10,250 to INR 26,850 in India. Various Universities in India provide different subscription packages for this course.
- Earn while you learn: The students can also earn while learning this course, which is very helpful.
- Digital classes: Several universities provide digital banking, Asset manager, Personal finance, and insurance subjects.
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Application Process
Students can apply online by filling the application form.
- Visit the University Official website. Over there, You can able to see the link Of “Application Form Online Mode.
- In-Home Page fill all required Details of Application form like Your name, Father’s Name, Which Course are you going to Pursue, Category Details After completing the application Click on “Submit.”
- Attached the all scanned require documents.
- After applying, You will get one Identification number. Save it for Further Reference.
- You can pay the fee Online by Debit card, Credit card, Internet banking.
- Visit the University Official website. There you can able to see the option to download the application form.
- After Downloading your application, fill in all required to attach your passport size Photography.
- Attach all required documents with signature
- Students have to send a Demand Draft (DD), along with the application form, Required documents to the University campus by courier, post, or by physically.
BBA Insurance Management Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Sem||2nd Sem|
|Introduction to Computers||–|
|Financial Accounting||Life Insurance|
|Principles of Insurance||Health Insurance|
|3rd Sem||4th Sem|
|Basics of Human Resource Management||Employment enhancing skills-I|
|Basics of Financial Management||Principles & Practices of Insurance|
|Business Ethics||Motor Insurance|
|5th Sem||6th Sem|
|Research Methodology||Management Information System|
|Employment enhancing skills-II||Industrial Training|
|Marketing of Insurance||Customer Relationship Management|
Job Options After BBA Insurance Management
|Assistant Controller||Personal Financial||Stock Analyst|
|Internal Auditor||Loan Officer||Customer Service Representative|
|Asset Manager||Credit and Risk Manager||Agent and Broker|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Be the first to leave a review.