MCom Distance Education Admission: Master of Commerce or MCom distance education is a PG course having a 2-year time period. It is a post-graduation program that a student can pursue if they are ideally interested in the commerce and banking sector. Distance MCom course consists of Taxation, Corporate Accounting, Ecommerce, Marketing, Research Methodology & more.
MCom Distance Education is offered for admission by IMTS Institute and under multiple specializations like finance, marketing, international business, IT, etc. Students who are interested in making a career in accounting or banking prospect should opt for the MCom correspondence. Students can get admission to the MCom correspondence course based on their scores in the qualifying examination held at a recognized institution.
IMTS Institute has started taking admission for the MCom Distance Education course in the academic session 2023-24. Aspiring students need to fill out the registration form for MCom listed for admission below.
- MCom Full form: Master of Commerce
- Eligibility: Students who have completed their graduation degree in BCom/BA in commerce & more are eligible to apply for distance MCom course.
- Duration: The duration of the Distance MCom course is about 2 years.
- Fee: The average fee for M.Com distance education at various universities/ colleges is Rs 20,000 to Rs 40,000 per year.
- Salary Offered: Students or professionals who completed distance MCom courses can earn up to INR 4.5 LPA to INR 8.5 LPA in India.
- Career Options: After completion of the MCom Distance Education, major people pursue Jobs in Banks, MNCs, HR firms, Tax Departments & more.
MCom Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Commerce|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 20,000 to INR 40,000 per year|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree (BCom preferred)|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
About IMTS Institute
IMTS offers courses in a wide variety of disciplines, such as IT, engineering, medical, paramedical, etc. As part of the admission process, students must fill out the registration form on the official website. Our counselors then contact the students for a briefing and description. For students seeking distance education, diplomas, or other courses, IMTS Institute is a trusted institution. With 16 years of experience in the education field, the institute has secured 26k admissions.
Note: If an applicant is left with any doubt or has confusion regarding the admission process or the course curriculum, or even the career prospect can contact our education counselors, who are ready to help them 24×7.
Why study MCom Distance Education?
There are various reasons to study the distance MCom course and some are given here as:
- Less time is required to devote to the studies and other tasks can be kept continued simultaneously.
- M.Com Distance Education Lower fee structure makes it easier to be obtained by many students all across the country.
- Classes in distance mode can be taken at any place.
- The students of distance M.Com courses are taught under a similar pattern of curriculum as most of the regular institutes in India do.
This course is an alternative for students who are having some physical disability and are unable to go to universities.
Is Distance MCom Worth it?
Distance Master Degree in commerce can be worth it because each commerce sector needs professionals to eliminate economic crises of business.
- Skills: This PG degree, through distance learning mode, will teach you skills in time management, cost accounting, administrative skills, taxation skills, HRM skills, mathematical skills, financial management, and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: When you enroll in the M.Com distance, you will be free to look over and research the course materials. You can also keep working a full-time job, supporting your family,
- Fee and cost: This course can save a lot of money compared to the regular M.Com course. The average tuition fee charged for the M.Com distance program starts from INR 20,000 to INR 40,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: This distance course has the benefit of its own study scheduling. You can do a job while studying the course by scheduling the proper timing for it.
MCom Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into the MCom distance education course at IMTS Institute has started for sessions 2023-24. Students can apply at @www.imtsinstitute.com or can fill out the above form. Only students who fulfilled the eligibility criteria can enroll in the distance MCom program.
IMTS Institute only looks at the applicant’s previous qualification (BCom) or qualifying exam scores to provide students with the opportunity to get admission to the course. The admission procedure is completely online and students do not have to visit the university campus to fill out the form.
The institution will collectively collect the application forms online and forward them further for the admission process. Students need to fill out the query form listed at imtsinstitute.com after which they will be contacted by our counselors, who will provide them with the appropriate solutions.
MCom Distance Education: Eligibility Criteria
Distance institute in India demands different eligibility requirements for admission to the MCom distance education course. Here, we list the criteria for the distance MCom course.
- To be eligible for a distance M.Com course, students must have earned their graduation (B.Com) or an equivalent degree from a commerce background.
- In order to graduate with a B.Com or equivalent from a UGC-approved institution, students must receive an overall grade of at least 40%.
- In distance MCom, 5% relaxation for reserved category applicants.
- Applicants need to worry about the maximum age for admission as there are no specified age criteria for admission into the course.
Distance M Com Fees
The course is available both in regular and distance learning modes. The average MCom distance fee ranges from Rs 20,000 to Rs 40,000 per year. In general, MCom distance learning is more affordable than traditional programs.
Advantages of MCom Distance Education
- Technology-Enhanced Learning: MCom Distance education makes use of technology such as online lectures, webinars, and virtual classrooms, which can increase the understanding experience.
- Convenience: MCom Distance education classes can be accessed from anywhere, at any time, making it easier for students who live in remote areas or have mobility issues.
- Career Advancement: Distance education is a great way to advance your new career by gaining new skills and qualifications without disturbing your current job.
MCom Distance Education in India
In India, Many graduate students opt for MCom via distance learning. Various Universities & Institutes offer ODL mode courses at affordable prices. One question wonders students’ mind – Is M.Com distance learning in India valid or not? The Answer is Yes! Distance MCom degrees are valid as they are approved by UGC & DEB. Students, after completion of distance MCom get a decent salary package in India.
MCom Correspondence in Delhi
MCom distance learning is provided in different institutes for those who have completed graduation. Those who want to get admission can apply to the IMTS Institute as it is a top institute in this area. Interested students must fulfill the eligibility criteria which is a BCom degree. The application form must be fulfilled before the last date with the correct details.
MCom Distance Education Specialization
Finance, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Computer application, Financial management, and business management are some of the awesome specializations that are available for the student’s choice. These course studies can help students to have great career opportunities after the completion of the course.
For admission or course specialization doubts or queries, you can chat with our educational counselors and they will help you with accurate information for the student’s assistance.
- MCom in Business Administration
- MCom in Finance
- MCom in International Business Operations
- MCom in Accounting
- MCom in Economics
- MCom in Statistics
- MCom in Marketing
Distance MCom in Finance
M.com in Finance distance education is a post-graduate degree with a duration of 2 years, those students who are looking forward to learning the primary knowledge of the financial markets should opt for the post-graduation course. The course provides the learning of general accounting, general finance, and general business.
Those students who are interested and looking to take admission to M.com distance must need to apply IMTS institute as it offers the best distance education courses for the students, before applying for admission students must have a bachelor’s degree with them with an aggregate of 50% marks.
Distance MCom in Accounting
MCom in Accounting is a 2-year post-graduate degree, it is an advanced level of study which focuses on finance and accounting topics. Those who are keen to take admitted to it must have a prior B.com/BBA/BCA degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 50% of marks in it. The average salary of the MCom distance education in Accounting pursuing students is CTC between 3-5 LPA. The course is very promising in terms of career opportunities as after completing the course the big MNCs offer students the job.
Distance MCom in Economics
MCom in Economics is a distance PG specialization course. In this MCom program, students learn how to analyze economics through practical and theoretical work. It covers topics are Labour economics, industrial, development economics, health economics etc. For MCom in Economics eligibility, students must have a BCom degree or any relevant course through a recognized institute.
Distance MCom in Business Administration
M.Com in Business Administration is a PG-level degree program in the area of commerce and business management. It gives advanced knowledge and skills in fields such as financial management, marketing, human resource management, and business strategy. The Distance MCom degree program helps students to make professional careers in management, finance, marketing, and other related fields. It typically takes 2 years to complete.
MCom Distance Learning Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Marketing and Strategic Management||Research Methodology and E-Commerce|
|Cost and Management Accounting||Taxation|
|Statistical Analysis and Quantitative Techniques||Global Marketing and Financial Services|
|Corporate Legal Frame Work and security Analysis||Advanced Corporate Accounting|
|Financial Management and Project Finance||Elective
Scope of MCom Distance Education
The students who opt for admission into the MCom Distance course get to extend their imagination about career heights as there are no limits to success if the students get all the skills taught to them in the curriculum of the course. They can aspire to get jobs in various disciplines related to their commerce background like banks, e-commerce organizations, the telecom industry, the insurance industry, etc.
MCom Distance Education Salary
The salary package offered to the candidates who have finished their Masters in Commerce through distance mode is great. The average salary ranges between INR 4.5 LPA to INR 8.5 LPA. The detailed salary structure is mentioned below:
|Financial Analyst||5.5 LPA|
|Marketing Manager||6.8 LPA|
|Business Analyst||4 LPA|
|Accounts Manager||5.5 LPA|
|Credit Risk Manager||9 LPA|
|HR Manager||8.3 LPA|
MCom Correspondence Job Options
With the increased number of companies and corporations in the world, there is almost every sector that has jobs for MCom distance education. The finance department is the main department in any corporate and so MCom distance education plays an important role in the industry. M.com is a well-established field and students can even do much better in this.
- Stock Brokers
- Book Keepers
- Financial Managers
- Financial Analyst
- Human Resource Managers
- Chief Financial officer
- Budget Analyst
- Business Consultants
- Marketing Managers
- Investment Managers
- Chartered Management Accountant
Auditor: A graduate from MCom Distance Education can work on the post of Auditor in the government and private sector. An Auditor is responsible for examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation of an organization in which they are working.
Stock Brokers: Stock brokers are those who work as a mediator for the buying and selling of a stock index on NSE, BSE, etc. They have a good knowledge of the stock market and can help those who don’t have enough knowledge but desire to invest in the stock market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1.How much MCom fees via distance learning?
Ans. The average Tuition fee for a MCom Distance course is approximately INR 20,000 to INR 40,000 per year
2.How to get admission into MCom Distance Education?
Ans. Candidates must visit the institute portal and complete the online admission form with the correct details.
3.What is the duration of the distance MCom course?
Ans. The duration of the MCom course via distance is 2 years.
4.Is This Course Valid for Government or Private Sectors Jobs?
Ans. The MCom distance education degree is valid for Govt. and Private Jobs.
5.Is This Degree or Certificate Valid for Abroad Jobs?
Ans. MCom distance course degree is eligible for Abroad Jobs.
6.What is the career scope after MCom distance education?
Ans. Graduates from the MCom distance course may have bright career scopes as they will work in the world’s most popular industries and earn up to INR 8 LPA.
Be the first to leave a review.