MCom Distance Education Admission: Master of Commerce or MCom distance education is a PG course having a 2-year time period. It is a post-graduation program that a student can pursue if they are ideally interested in the commerce and banking sector. Distance MCom course consists of Taxation, Corporate Accounting, Ecommerce, Marketing, Research Methodology & more.
MCom Distance Education is offered for admission by IMTS Institute and under multiple specializations like finance, marketing, international business, IT, etc. Students who are interested in making a career in accounting or banking prospect should opt for the MCom correspondence. Students can get admission to the MCom correspondence course based on their scores in the qualifying examination held at a recognized institution.
IMTS Institute has started taking admission for the MCom Distance Education course in the academic session 2023-24. Aspiring students need to fill out the registration form for MCom listed for admission below.
- MCom Full form: Master of Commerce
- Eligibility: Students who have completed their graduation degree in BCom/BA in commerce & more are eligible to apply for distance MCom course.
- Duration: The duration of the Distance MCom course is about 2 years.
- Fee: The average fee for M.Com distance education at various universities/ colleges is Rs 20,000 to Rs 40,000 per year.
- Salary Offered: Students or professionals who completed distance MCom courses can earn up to INR 4.5 LPA to INR 8.5 LPA in India.
- Career Options: After completion of the MCom Distance Education, major people pursue Jobs in Banks, MNCs, HR firms, Tax Departments & more.
MCom Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Commerce|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 20,000 to INR 40,000 per year|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree (BCom preferred)|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Top Distance Learning Courses in India
About IMTS Institute
IMTS offers courses in a wide variety of disciplines, such as IT, engineering, medical, paramedical, etc. As part of the admission process, students must fill out the registration form on the official website. Our counselors then contact the students for a briefing and description. For students seeking distance education, diplomas, or other courses, IMTS Institute is a trusted institution. With 16 years of experience in the education field, the institute has secured 26k admissions.
Note: If an applicant is left with any doubt or has confusion regarding the admission process or the course curriculum, or even the career prospect can contact our education counselors, who are ready to help them 24×7.
Why study MCom Distance Education?
There are a number of reasons to pursue an MCom Distance Education course. The following of them are given below, make every student understand distance education benefits. Interested students must read them.
- This reduces the amount of time required for study while allowing other tasks to continue.
- The lower fees make it easier for students across the country to obtain an M.Com distance education.
- The applicant takes the class in distance mode from any locations
- The students of distance M.Com courses are taught under a similar pattern of curriculum as most of the regular institutes in India do.
This course is an alternative for students who are having some physical disability and are unable to go to universities.
Is Distance MCom Worth it?
Distance Master Degree in commerce can be worth it because each commerce sector needs professionals to eliminate economic crises of business.
- Skills: This PG degree, through distance learning mode, will teach you skills in time management, cost accounting, administrative skills, taxation skills, HRM skills, mathematical skills, financial management, and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: When you enroll in the M.Com distance, you will be free to look over and research the course materials. You can also keep working a full-time job, supporting your family,
- Fee and cost: This course can save a lot of money compared to the regular M.Com course. The average tuition fee charged for the M.Com distance program starts from INR 20,000 to INR 40,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: This distance course has the benefit of its own study scheduling. You can do a job while studying the course by scheduling the proper timing for it.
MCom Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into the MCom distance education course has been started for the academic session 2023-24. Candidates can fill out the application form for IMTS Institute to book a counseling session to know the process of MCom distance education admission including application form filling, eligibility details, fee, course details, etc.
Students are only considered for admission to IMTS Institute based on their previous qualification (BCom) or qualifying exam scores. Students do not have to visit the university campus to complete the admissions process. The process is entirely online.
Students need to fill out the query form listed at imtsinstitute.com after which they will be contacted by our counselors, who will provide them with the appropriate solutions.
MCom Distance Education: Eligibility Criteria
Distance institute in India demands different eligibility requirements for admission to the MCom distance education course. Here, we list the criteria for the distance MCom course.
- To be eligible for a distance M.Com course, students must have earned their graduation (B.Com) or an equivalent degree from a commerce background.
- In order to graduate with a B.Com or equivalent from a UGC-approved institution, students must receive an overall grade of at least 40%.
- In distance MCom, 5% relaxation for reserved category applicants.
- Applicants need to worry about the maximum age for admission as there are no specified age criteria for admission into the course.
Distance M Com Fees
The course is available both in regular and distance learning modes. The average MCom distance fee ranges from Rs 20,000 to Rs 40,000 per year. In general, MCom distance learning is more affordable than traditional programs.
Distance MCom is better than Regular MCom?
It is not right to say distance MCom is better than regular MCom because both have their advantages and disadvantages. It depends on the students’ backgrounds and preferences, which greatly determine which course format is best.
Students who are aiming for MCom distance education can take advantage of the following; flexibility, affordability, accessibility, learning environment, etc. The following sections will help us better understand the marked points.
- Flexibility: The distance education advanced degree program of MCom permits its learner to study on a flexible schedule without making an on-campus presence.
- Affordability: The MCom program in regular and online education modes is offered at higher fees compared to the distance education mode. Fee affordability in the distance education mode allows candidates from low financial backgrounds to live the dream of pursuing a higher degree program of MCom.
- Accessibility: Around-the-clock access to E-learning materials of the MCom degree program makes it even more persuasive. This takes off the burden of caring hardcopy everywhere.
- Learning Environment: Due to the distance education mode of MCom, students are able to find a unique way of learning and interacting with other fellow students, and instructors online. Students can participate in online lectures, discussion forums, and chat rooms from anywhere with the help of technology.
MCom Distance Education in India
In India, Many graduate students opt for MCom via distance learning. Various Universities & Institutes offer ODL mode courses at affordable prices. One question wonders students’ minds – Is M.Com distance learning in India valid or not? The Answer is Yes! Distance MCom degrees are valid as they are approved by UGC & DEB. Students, after completion of distance MCom get a decent salary package in India.
MCom Correspondence in Delhi
Admission into Correspondence MCom in Delhi/NCR is now started for session 2023. MCom distance learning is provided in different institutes for those who have completed graduation. Those who want to get admission can apply to the IMTS Institute as it is a top institute in this area. Interested students must fulfill the eligibility criteria which is a BCom degree. The application form must be fulfilled before the last date with the correct details.
MCom Distance Education Specialization
Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Computer application, Financial management, and business management are some of the distance MCom specializations that are available for the student’s choice. These course studies can help students to have great career opportunities after the completion of the course.
Distance MCom in Marketing
This Distance MCom in Marketing specialization program is designed for those candidates, firstly who have completed a bachelor’s degree in the same field from a recognized university with 50% marks and looking for a course that enhances skills in marketing strategies, planning, and similar topics. This course has a minimum of 2 years duration. Admission will be done on the basis of merit score.
Distance MCom in Finance
M.com in Finance distance education is a post-graduate degree with a duration of 2 years, those students who are looking forward to learning the primary knowledge of the financial markets should opt for the post-graduation course. The course provides the learning of general accounting, general finance, and general business.
Those students who are interested and looking to take admission to M.com distance must need to apply IMTS institute as it offers the best distance education courses for the students, before applying for admission students must have a bachelor’s degree with them with an aggregate of 35% marks.
Distance MCom in Accounting
Distance MCom in Accounting is a 2-year post-graduate degree, it is an advanced level of study that focuses on finance and accounting topics. Those who are keen to take admitted to it must have a prior B.com/BBA/BCA degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 35% of marks in it. The average salary of the MCom distance education in Accounting pursuing students is CTC between 3-5 LPA. The course is very promising in terms of career opportunities as after completing the course the big MNCs offer students the job.
Distance MCom in Economics
MCom in Economics is a distance PG specialization course. In this MCom program, students learn how to analyze economics through practical and theoretical work. It covers topics are Labour economics, industrial, development economics, health economics, etc. For MCom in Economics eligibility, students must have a BCom degree or any relevant course through a recognized institute.
Distance MCom in Business Administration
M.Com in Business Administration is a PG-level degree program in the area of commerce and business management. It gives advanced knowledge and skills in fields such as financial management, marketing, human resource management, and business strategy. The Distance MCom degree program helps students to make professional careers in management, finance, marketing, and other related fields. It typically takes 2 years to complete.
MCom Distance Learning Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Marketing and Strategic Management||Research Methodology and E-Commerce|
|Cost and Management Accounting||Taxation|
|Statistical Analysis and Quantitative Techniques||Global Marketing and Financial Services|
|Corporate Legal Frame Work and Security Analysis||Advanced Corporate Accounting|
|Financial Management and Project Finance||Elective
Scope of MCom Distance Education
In India, M.Com via distance learning is the top pursued course when it comes to career or wide scope. The students who opt for admission into the MCom Distance course get to extend their imagination about career heights as there are no limits to success if the students get all the skills taught to them in the curriculum of the course.
Students can aspire to get jobs in various disciplines related to their commerce background like banks, e-commerce organizations, the telecom industry, the insurance industry, etc.
MCom correspondence course enables various job opportunities for students. After completion, there are job designations like Tax Consultant, Company Secretary, Stock Broker, Corporate Secretary & more.
MCom Distance Education Salary
The salary package offered to the candidates who have finished their Masters in Commerce through distance mode is great. The average salary range for distance MCom is between INR 4.5 LPA to INR 8.5 LPA. The detailed salary structure is mentioned below:
|Financial Analyst||5.5 LPA|
|Marketing Manager||6.8 LPA|
|Business Analyst||4 LPA|
|Accounts Manager||5.5 LPA|
|Credit Risk Manager||9 LPA|
|HR Manager||8.3 LPA|
Job Options After MCom Correspondence
With the increased number of companies and corporations in the world, there is almost every sector that has jobs for MCom distance education. The finance department is the main department in any corporate and so MCom distance education plays an important role in the industry. M.com is a well-established field and students can even do much better in this.
- Stock Brokers
- Book Keepers
- Financial Managers
- Financial Analyst
- Human Resource Managers
- Chief Financial officer
- Budget Analyst
- Business Consultants
- Marketing Managers
- Investment Managers
- Chartered Management Accountant
Auditor: A graduate of MCom Distance Education can work in the post of Auditor in the government and private sector. An Auditor is responsible for examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation of an organization in which they are working.
Stock Brokers: Stock brokers are those who work as a mediator for the buying and selling of a stock index on NSE, BSE, etc. They have a good knowledge of the stock market and can help those who don’t have enough knowledge but desire to invest in the stock market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques 1. How much MCom fees via distance learning?
Ans. The average Tuition fee for an MCom Distance course is approximately INR 20,000 to INR 40,000 per year
Ques 2. How to get admission into MCom Distance Education?
Ans. There is an online admission form that can be filled out on the institute’s website. Visitors are required to complete the online form accurately.
Ques 3. What is the duration of the distance MCom course?
Ans. The duration of the MCom course via distance is 2 years.
Ques 4. Is This Course Valid for Government or Private Sectors Jobs?
Ans. The MCom distance education degree is valid for Govt. and Private Jobs.
Ques 5. Is This Degree or Certificate Valid for Abroad Jobs?
Ans. MCom distance course degree is eligible for Abroad Jobs.
Ques 6. What is the career scope after MCom distance education?
Ans. As a graduate of the MCom distance learning course, you will have an opportunity to work in some of the world’s biggest industries and earn up to INR 8 lakhs per annum.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|