MBA HR Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MBA HRM Distance Education is a 2 years duration course offered for admission by numerous institutions for students with interest in making a career where they will have to manage humans in multiple ways. Students who possess great leadership skills and have the temperament for controlling and managing a great workforce should opt for this course.
Students completing a bachelor’s study from a recognized institution while scoring a minimum of 55% score can apply for admission into the MBA distance education in HR . The rankings of applicants in the entrance exams conducted at the national or institution level are considered as the criteria for the applicant’s selection.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Graduates employed by any organization can apply to the human resources department.
- Applicants after getting selected for admission into this course get the opportunity for learning and improve their leadership and man-management skills as it is one of the most essential part of the job role of a human resource manager.
MBA HR Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Human Resource Management|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed With 45% Marks|
|Fee Structure||INR 18,850 to INR 44,520 Per Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Key Features of MBA HR Distance Education
- By taking the HRM course, you will learn management and communication skills that will improve your professional and personal productivity.
- Most universities do not require entrance exams for distance and online learning courses, but some offer entrance exams for MBAs in Human Resources.
- The MBA in HRM programme will enable you to advance in your current position as well as pursue higher levels of responsibility.
- An online and distance MBA in human resources management lasts two years, with four semesters. With an online or distance learning degree, you can complete it in four years.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field is required for applicants to an MBA program in HRM.
- UGC-DEB has approved the online and distance MBA in HRM, and its value is comparable to that of normal courses.
Why Distance MBA in HR?
Distance education is a great way for students to learn about Human Resource Management. They’ll save a lot of time and money since regular MBA courses are expensive and not everyone can afford them. The Human Resource Management course will provide students with extensive knowledge and experience, as well as enhance their leadership abilities. Admission to the course requires admission to the IMTS Institute, and the deadline for applications is 30 September 2022.
Distance MBA is good because it becomes not mandatory for the students to attend the classes regularly and it is cost-effective as compared to the regular MBA course, It enhances the leadership and managerial skills of the students and after taking admission it is mandatory to undergo the training for Human Resource Management. If the students own a master’s degree it becomes more effective in terms of a hike in the salary and designation in the job profile. The HR post enhances the communication skills of the student and adds to their skills.
MBA HR Distance Education Admission 2022-23
For the academic session 2022-23, IMTS Institute has started taking admission into the MBA HRM Distance Education course. The registration for admission need to be done by the applicants before 30 September 2022 as the date has been listed as the last date for admission into the course.
One of the essential management specializations is the MBA in HR Distance Education. The course involves recruiting, managing, and training. Any student who has passed graduation in the relevant field with an aggregate of 50% with 3 years of relevant experience is eligible. HR Management helps the student develop and enhance their managerial, leadership, and communication skills.
MBA HR Distance Education Eligibility
- A student should have a bachelor’s degree from a UGC approve University with a minimum of 45 percent aggregate.
- A graduate with BBA in HR shall be preferred.
- 5 percent marks relaxation shall be provided to students from reserved categories.
- The minimum age of an applicant must be not less than 17 years. Whereas, there is no maximum age limit prescribed by the institute.
Distance MBA HRM Fee Structure
According to the MBA HR Distance Education Admission, the Fee for Both Types of Education Varies While the Off-Campus (Distance and Online) Education Ranges From ( INR 18,850 to INR 44,520 / Year ).
Candidates must have a BBA (graduate degree) with a minimum of 50 percent from a recognized university. Students must appear on the merit list to secure a seat in institutes. Although merit list criteria are not always followed in distance mode education.
- Last qualification Mark sheet
- Last qualification Certificate
- Address Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport-size photograph
Top Recruiting Companies
ABC Consultants Pvt Ltd, Quess Corp Ltd, CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd, Innovsource Pvt Ltd, IKYA General Staffing, Kelly Services India Pvt Ltd, Innovsource Pvt Ltd, Randstad India Pvt Ltd, Team Lease Services Ltd.
MBA HRM Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Principles of Management and Organisational Behaviour||Cost and Management Accounting|
|Quantitative Techniques in Management||Human Resource Development and Planning|
|Managerial Economics||Methodology of Training and Planning|
|IT for Managers||Production and Operations Management|
|Corporate Communication||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Financial Accounting||Organization Effectiveness and Change|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Strategic Management||Strategic Analysis|
|Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility||International Business Environment|
|Legal Environment of Business||Talent Management|
|Performance Management||Industrial Relations and Labour Legislations|
|Training and Development||Human Capital Management and HR Audit|
|Organizational Change and Development||Entrepreneurship Development|
|Compensation Management||Human Resource Information System|
MBA HRM Distance Education Employment Areas
- ICICI Bank – Mumbai
- Media Houses
- SunSmart Global Ltd. – Chennai
- Colleges & Universities
- Emtec Inc. – Bengaluru
- FINO PayTech Limited – Mumbai
- Compensation Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Employment or Placement Manager
- Staffing Director
- HR Generalist
- Personnel Manager
- Payroll Specialist
- Director of HR Training and Development
- Technical Recruiter
- Organizational development and change consultant
Reference of Books MBA HR Distance Education TextBook
- Human Resources and Personnel Management – K.Aswathappa.
- Dynamics of Personal Management – C.B.Mamoria – Himalaya Publishing Company.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Yes, This MBA Human Resource Distance Education Are Approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and Also From the Government of India. Students’ Certificates Are Valid in All Government and Private Organizations Also. In Fact, Their Certificates Can Be Verified by Government Organizations.
Ans. Yes, Degree Offered by These Universities is Approved for Study in India And Abroad Also.
Ans. Yes, Students Can Pay Their Fee in Installment Either Semester Wise or Year Wise.
Ans. Examination Can Be Held in Either Offline Mode or Online Mode at the Concerned Centers as Per Universities Rules.
Ans. Kindly Check the Following Link to Check MBA Courses Details:
Ans. It is normally 2 years master’s degree course mode?
Ans. Marksheet of graduation, Certificate, Address Proof/ Id Proof, Passport size Photograph.
Be the first to leave a review.