MBA HRM Distance Education Admission: MBA Human Resource Management distance education covers at least two years and is offered by IMTS Institute. The admission window for MBA HRM Distance Education will close on 10 March 2024, so interested students must fill out the application form before the mentioned deadline. This postgraduate course focuses on recruiting, managing, and providing leadership and guidance in the workplace. Further, the eligibility for this course is to have a BBA HRM or any bachelor’s degree with relevant subjects.
- Admission Process: Now it is very easy to apply for an MBA HRM course by using the online application portal., Students can also continue it at a low cost.
- MBA HRM Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Human Resource Management.
- Duration: Students will complete this course in 2 years.
- Fee: The average fee for the course is approximately INR 18,850 to INR 44,520 Per Year
- Eligibility: Student must have completed their Graduation with 45%
- Career Options: Once the distance MBA HRM course is completed, it becomes possible for individuals to apply for the post of HR manager at various management firms and organizations. Graduates may work at Wipro, Amazon, Cognizant, Randstad India Pvt. Ltd., and more. Initial salary ranges from INR 3.6 to 9.6 LPA.
MBA HRM Distance Education Admission Updates (February 2024):
- IMTS Institute invites Students for applications for MBA Human Resource Management for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the 10 March 2024. Apply Now
- Limited seats for MBA Human Resource Management at Subharti University for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply by 07 March 2024.
- NIILM University Haryana announces MBA Human Resource Management admission for the 2024-25 session. Submit applications before the Last Date for admission of 09 March 2024.
- SKU University opens MBA Human Resource Management admissions for the 2024-25 academic year. The last date is 07 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University commences MBA Human Resource Management admission for the 2024-25 session. Apply before 09 March 2024.
- William Carey University invites Students for applications for the MBA Human Resource Management program for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply before 08 March 2024.
MBA HRM Distance Education Highlights
|MBA Human Resource Management
|Graduation Passed With 45% Marks
|INR 18,850 to INR 44,520 Per Year
|UGC / DEB
What is MBA HRM? It stands for MBA in Human Resources Management. This course is an MBA HRM is a specialization degree with 2 to 4 years. MBA HRM is available for students with a UG degree from a recognized University. In this course, students learn about general management, Financial, Fundamental, etc.
Key Features of MBA HRM Distance Education
- By taking the HRM course, you will learn management and communication skills that will improve your professional and personal productivity.
- Most universities do not require entrance exams for distance and online learning courses, but some offer entrance exams for MBAs in Human Resources.
- The MBA in HRM program will enable you to advance in your current position as well as pursue higher levels of responsibility.
- An online and distance MBA in human resources management lasts two years, with four semesters. With an online or distance learning degree, you can complete it in four years.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field is required for applicants to an MBA program in HRM.
- UGC-DEB has approved the online and distance MBA in HRM, and its value is comparable to that of normal courses.
Why Distance MBA in HRM?
- Distance education is a great way for students to learn about Human Resource Management. They’ll save a lot of time and money since regular MBA courses are expensive and not everyone can afford them.
- The Human Resource Management course will provide students with extensive knowledge and experience and enhance their leadership abilities. Admission to the course requires admission to the IMTS Institute.
- As a result of its cost-effectiveness and absence of regular attendance requirements, distance MBA courses are suitable for students who cannot attend classes regularly.
- In order to improve their leadership and managerial skills, students must get training in Human Resources Management. The master’s degree increases a student’s salary and position in the job profile more effectively.
MBA HRM Distance Education Admission 2024
UGC DEB approved the universities/institutes to offer the Distance MBA HRM program for the academic session 2024-25. IMTS Institute is offering the MBA HRM Distance Education course to students. Eligible candidates can apply before the closing date of 10 March 2024. They can register for admission from the above-given form.
For the academic session 2024, IMTS Institute has started taking admission into the MBA HRM Distance Education course. The registration for admission needs to be done by the applicants before the last date
MBA in HR Distance Education is an essential management specialization. A recruitment, management, and training course is included in the course. Any student with a graduation in the relevant field can apply for this MBA Human resources management course. Through HR Management, students develop and enhance their managerial, leadership, and communication skills.
Application Form MBA HRM Distance Education
For admission to the MBA HRM Distance Education course application must be filled out in the proper manner. It is important that students fill out the form correctly and in the right format. A registration fee of Rs. 1000 may also be applicable. It is important that the names and dates of birth on the High School diploma are in accordance with the certificate.
MBA HRM Distance Education Eligibility
- A student should have a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved University with a minimum of 45 percent aggregate.
- A graduate with a BBA in HR shall be preferred.
- 5 percent marks relaxation shall be provided to students from reserved categories.
- The minimum age of an applicant must be not less than 17 years. Whereas, there is no maximum age limit prescribed by the institute.
Distance MBA HRM Fee Structure
The fee is subject to change every year. One can apply for admission to MBA HRM distance learning online. The average fee for the course varies from INR 18,850 to INR 44,520 per Year. Students can pay the fee online through net banking, debit/credit card, and UPI.
Merit-Based Admission for MBA HRM Distance Education
Candidates must have a BBA (graduate degree) with a minimum of 50 percent from a recognized university. Students must appear on the merit list to secure a seat in institutes. Although merit list criteria are not always followed in distance mode education.
MBA HRM Distance Education Required Documents
- Last qualification Mark sheet
- Last qualification Certificate
- Address Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport-size photograph
MBA HR Distance Learning Courses in India
In India, the MBA HRM Distance Education course is approved by the University Grant Commission Distance Education Bureau (UGC-DEB). Several Universities/institutions offered this course in different regions of India such as Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Hyderabad, Chennai, Madras, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, etc.
IMTS Institute is one of the best institutes for distance education courses. In distance mode, there is no entrance exam required for admission. Students can secure their seats based on merit list criteria. Students should have earned a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved university to be eligible for admission.
MBA HRM Distance Education Top Recruiting Companies
|ABC Consultants Pvt Ltd
|IKYA General Staffing
|Quests Corp Ltd
|Kelly Services India Pvt Ltd
|Career Net Technologies Pvt Ltd
|Randstad India Pvt Ltd
|Innova source Pvt Ltd
|Team Lease Services Ltd.
MBA HRM Distance Education Syllabus
|Principles of Management and Organisational Behaviour
|Cost and Management Accounting
|Quantitative Techniques in Management
|Human Resource Development and Planning
|Methodology of Training and Planning
|IT for Managers
|Production and Operations Management
|Business Environment and Ethics
|Organization Effectiveness and Change
|Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
|International Business Environment
|Legal Environment of Business
|Industrial Relations and Labour Legislations
|Training and Development
|Human Capital Management and HR Audit
|Organizational Change and Development
|Human Resource Information System
MBA HRM Distance Education Scope
This specialization course is the most pursued course at IMTS Institute. There are lots of students who have completed here MBA HRM Distance course, and now they have good jobs in their fields. MBA HRM Distance Education jobs are mentioned below:
- International Human Resources Manager
- Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Human Resources Consultant
- Training and Development Manager
- Human Resources Analytics Specialist
- Employment Manager
- Executive Recruiter
- Labour Relations Manager
MBA HRM Distance Education Employment Areas
Candidates who have completed their Distance MBA HRM course have wide career opportunities in India. They can work in the public and private sectors. They got the opportunity to get jobs in various reputed organizations. MBA HRM distance learning professionals can earn a salary of up to INR 3.6 LPA to INR 9.6 LPA.
- ICICI Bank – Mumbai
- Media Houses
- SunSmart Global Ltd. – Chennai
- Colleges & Universities
- Em tech Inc. – Bengaluru
- FINO Pay Tech Limited – Mumbai
MBA HRM Distance Education Job Types
|Employee Relations Manager
|Employment or Placement Manager
|Director of HR Training and Development
|Organizational development and change consultant
Text-Book Reference for MBA HRM Distance Education
- Human Resources and Personnel Management – K. Aswathappa
- Dynamics of Personal Management – C.B.Mamoria – Himalaya Publishing Company.
MBA HRM Distance Education (FAQ)
Q. Is This Course Valid for the Government or Private Sectors?
Ans. Yes, This MBA Human Resource Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and Also By the Government of India. Students’ Certificates Are Valid in All Government and Private Organizations Also. In Fact, Their Certificates Can Be Verified by Government Organizations.
Q. Is This Degree or Certificate Valid for Abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans. Yes, the degrees offered by These Universities have been Approved for Study in India And Abroad.
Q. Can Students Pay Fees in Instalments?
Ans. Yes, Students Can Pay Their Fees in instalments either Semester Wise or Year Wise.
Q. What Will Be the Examination Mode?
Ans. Examination Can Be Held in Either Offline Mode or Online Mode at the Concerned Centres as Per Universities Rules.
Q. Is Any MBA Course available in One Year?
Ans. Kindly Check the Following Link to Check the MBA Courses Details:
Q. What is the Course Duration of the MBA Course through Distance?
Ans. It is normally 2 years master’s degree course mode?
Q. What are the required documents for the MBA in Human Resource admission?
Ans. Marksheet of graduation, Certificate, Address Proof/ID proof, Passport size Photograph.
Q. What is the salary after MBA HRM distance education?
Ans: A candidate with an MBA Human Resource Management degree can expect to earn between INR 3.6 LPA to INR 9.6 LPA.