MBA Hospital Management Distance Education: The Institute offers MBA Hospital Management Distance Education at a postgraduate level to prepare students for different managerial roles in the hospital sector. At least two years are required to complete this distance course. Now learning to MBA in Hospital Management is flexible as through distance mode; it is easily accessible for graduates at various locations. The fee structure for the course ranges from Rs. 25,400 to Rs. 28,700 per year.
An online application portal is opened to submit this course to provide facility to students. A BBA degree in Hospital Management will be preferred for admission. Each candidate can easily pay its affordable fee.
What is MBA Hospital Management Distance Education?
Distance MBA Hospital Management course is pursued via distance mode, including virtual libraries, recorded lectures, etc. There will be online assignment submission, conduct of online exams and portals to get online study material. Completion of a distance MBA Hospital Management course will lead students to get opportunities equivalent in worth to those that regular degree holders acquire. The job opportunities such degree holders earn are Hospital Administrator, Healthcare Finance Manager, Drug Safety Associate, and so on.
Eligibility Overview: Candidates seeking admission to this MBA Hospital Management Distance Education program must have completed a bachelor’s degree in any field with a cumulative grade point average of at least 35%.
Fees: The fee of the MBA HM open and distance learning program differs in India’s distance universities from INR 25,400 to INR 28,700 annually.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in Hospital Management|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 35% marks|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 25,400 to Rs. 28,700 per year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Why MBA Hospital Management Distance Education?
The distance MBA program is a fantastic opportunity for students who are looking to improve their marketing and strategic skills. In the case of students who opt for admission to a correspondence MBA program, they will be able to learn and increase their skills under the guidance of lecturers who are professional and experienced in their field.
Not only fees but also the tensions of stocking or traveling spin away due to the distance education mode for the MBA Hospital Management program. After graduating, students enroll in this course in order to get into a secure and valued position after completing their undergraduate degree.
There is a wide range of topics that will be covered in the curriculum during the two years of this program, including issues that an applicant will need to deal with as they seek a career in the field of professional medical management in the future.
A student will be given the opportunity to enhance their managerial and administrative skills as part of their studies, which will enable them to begin a career as a consultant to medical staff, manage budgets, and ensure staff performance, among many others, during the course of their studies.
Is Distance MBA Hospital Management worth it?
MBA Hospital Management via distance mode is a worthwhile opportunity to enter the field of hospitality and management and also to have a grasp of the subjects. By enrolling in the MBA program Hospital Administration in distance mode, you will have the opportunity to gain both the theoretical as well as practical knowledge needed to make an organization run effectively.
- Skills: This course will allow students able to learn about skills that include quick thinking, adaptability, ethical judgment, relationship building, critical thinking, leadership, knowledge of the industry, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: Students are more flexible in the study programs where they have a choice of deciding how and when to study, and this makes this study process easier for the learners.
- Fee and Cost: The cost of distance Hospital Management is also affordable, and this way, many financially backward students can complete their studies with a fee of INR 25,400 to INR 28,700 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: Many candidates need financial support, and that’s why they join any job to earn, where distance learning will be the only choice to keep continuing studies and work without any interruption.
Key Features of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education
- MBA Hospital Management is a 2 Years post-graduation course.
- BA, B.Com, B. Sc., MBBS, BPT, B. Pharm, BE, B. Tech, BDS, etc. graduates are eligible to apply for admission to this program.
- The MBA Hospital Management Distance education average tuition fees in India range from Rs 25,400 to Rs. 28,700 per year.
- After completing an MBA in Hospital Management, one can get an average annual salary package between INR 8 to 15 LPA.
- MBA in hospital management is designed to improve the student’s knowledge with Excellent business management skills and is required to organize and regulate complex healthcare Delivery systems. With the help of this course, Students gets the best job opportunity in India and other countries with high salary.
- Getting a Master of Business Administration in Hospital Management is a program that provides the student with the skills necessary to handle health departments and the services they provide. There is a whole range of services provided by the health department that fall under this category.
- After getting an MBA Hospital Management degree a candidate will be able to apply for the designations of Healthcare finance manager, Hospital administrator, Human Resource Recruiter, Medical director, Hospital administrator, etc.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to the MBA Hospital Management distance education program is ongoing for the academic year session 2023-24. Candidates who are interested and want to apply for the program must fill out the online application form. The institution will select students getting admission into the course directly after completing the registration process. Students can only register online as the institute does not accept applications offline.
Students who have questions about the admission process or the curriculum of the course can get in touch with our expert counselors, who are available 24/7 to answer their questions. Students can contact counselors by filling out the query form on imtsinstitute.com.
The distance education program of an MBA in Hospital Management includes various subjects in its course structure, such as management principles, managerial communication, organizational behavior, information technology for managers, and so on. There are more than students would find equally distributed over four semesters.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Application Form
To get admission to the MBA Hospital Management distance program, applicants are required to fill out the application form. The application form has been given above in which students need to fill correct details. They will be helped in the complete admission process like getting admission, study material, exams, etc.
Distance MBA in Hospital Management Eligibility
Some of the Conditions that an applicant needs to possess before Applying for Admission into the MBA in Hospital Administration Distance Education are:
- The applicants need to have completed their Graduation level study from a recognized institution.
- No entrance test is required for admission into a distance MBA in Hospital Management. Students can apply without appearing in any entrance exams.
- Students of any age group can apply for admission to this course.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Fee
The fee can vary from one institute to another. IMTS Institute is demanding an approximate fee of Rs. 25,400 to Rs. 28,700 as MBA Hospital Management fee. Some other charges like hospital management course fees, exam fees, and identity card fees will also be charged to students. One can call on the above-given number for more information on fees.
MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education in India
In India, There are various institutions that provide MBA Hospital Management Distance Education. Those who have completed a UG degree from any discipline are allowed to apply for a distance MBA in Hospital Management. A number of reasons are available to pursue MBA courses in distance learning.
Distance MBA hospital management studies related to marketing and business in terms of hospital administration. In which candidates study finances, statistics, and other critical aspects of hospital management. There is a popular institute named IMTS Institute where students can apply for the course. The application form is available on the website and students from all over India can apply.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Principles of Health Service Management||Organization and Administration of Clinical and Super Specialty Services|
|Operations Research||Marketing Management|
|Disaster Management / Infection Control||Hospital Management Information Systems (HMIS)|
|Marketing Management of Hospital Services||Strategic Management|
|Organization Behavior||Materials and Equipment Management|
|Organization & Administration of Supportive Services||Healthcare Marketing Management|
|Cost and Management Accounting||Health Policy and Healthcare Services|
|Research Methodology||Delivery Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Legal Framework in Healthcare Microeconomics||Financial Accounting|
|Introduction to Epidemiology and Biostatistics||Comparative Health Systems and International Health|
|Human Biology||Marketing Research|
|NGO Management||Strategic Human Resource Management|
|Quality Assurance for Healthcare/ Hospital||Consumer Behavior|
|Health Economics||Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis|
|Taxation and Audit||Introduction to Epidemiology and Biostatistics|
|Human Resource Management and Labor Legislation||Mini Project of One Week|
Fee Structure of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education
|Fee Types||First Year||Second Year|
|First Instalment Tuition Fee||12000||15200|
|Postage and Stationery Fee||500||500|
Scope of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education
Completing an MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education course offers students numerous career paths within the healthcare industry across diverse organizations and disciplines. The healthcare sector offers several career opportunities for those with an MBA in Hospital Management. Graduates of this program are prepared for management positions in pharmaceutical firms, healthcare companies, and hospitals.
To compete effectively in the job market, students must develop excellent managerial skills to secure employment with top hospitals. Upon graduation, students can expect to receive a decent salary package.
The applicants can apply for jobs at private organizations or at government-run health centers.
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Hospital Administrator
- Wellness Resort and Health Spa Manager
- Senior Healthcare Manager etc
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Career Opportunities
The job opportunities for MBA Hospital Management distance education programs in India have grown with the development of the hospital sector. There are many jobs after a distance MBA in hospital management that can be pursued by students. Candidates have a wide range of job roles to choose from such as managers, analysts, advisers, researchers, etc. Listed below are some MBA Hospital Management career opportunities that students can take up after graduation:
Employment Areas of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Course
- National and international healthcare Organizations
- Public health departments and rehabilitation centers
- Pharmaceuticals and hospital supply firms
- Medical colleges and institutions
- Healthcare centers and nursing homes
- Mental health organizations
- Health insurance companies
- Government and private hospitals
- Health agencies, laboratories, and clinics
- Medical software companies and hospital consulting firms
Job profile for MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Graduates
- Jr. HR Executive
- Quality Executive
- Teaching Associate
- Hospital Manager
- Association Manager
- Clinic Director
- Health Information Professional
- Hospital Manager
- Pharmaceutical Production Manager
Distance MBA in Hospital Management Salary Offered
On completing the MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education course, students get to aspire for a job at a medical organization, a pharma company, or the related sectors. There are numerous reputed profiles at which students can aspire to get a job, such as a hospital administrator, clinical director, practice administrator, etc.
The average salary package that an applicant can get after passing an MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education is around INR 7.15 LPA to INR 18.80 LPA.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ans: Yes, MBA hospital management distance education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, degrees offered by these universities are approved for study in India and abroad.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or year-wise.
Ans: Yes, of course! There are no problems with degrees that have been obtained online or through open and distance learning (ODL). If you are applying for a job in government & private, those degrees are completely valid.
Q. What is the MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Scope after completing it?
Ans. After completing the MBA in hospital management course from a distance mode, students can pursue further education or start their career in the health care department, Hospital consulting firms, and many other fields.