MBA Hospital Management Distance Education: IMTS Institute offers MBA Hospital Management Distance Education at a postgraduate level to prepare students for different managerial roles in the hospital sector and accepting admission applications till 15 March 2024. At least two years are required to complete this distance course with The fee structure for the course ranging from Rs. 25,400 to Rs. 28,700 per year.
MBA in Hospital Management is flexible through distance mode as it is easily accessible for graduates at various locations. The job opportunities such degree holders earn are Hospital Administrator, Healthcare Finance Manager, Drug Safety Associate, and so on. The entry-level salary for such professionals ranges from INR 4.7 – INR 9.6 LPA.
- Admission Process: IMTS Institute invites online applications for the MBA Hospital Management programme, and the process of admission is based on the score of candidates in the previous qualifying (Graduation) examinations.
- Eligibility Overview: Candidates seeking admission to this MBA Hospital Management Distance Education program must have completed a bachelor’s degree in any field with a cumulative grade point average of at least 35%.
- Fees: The fee of the MBA HM open and distance learning program differs in India’s distance universities from INR 25,400 to INR 28,700 annually.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Updates: (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the MBA Hospital Management program before the Last Date for admission of 15 March 2024. Apply Now
- Admission is open at Subharti University for the MBA Hospital Management course for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply Now the last date of 12 March 2024.
- NIILM University Haryana has started the admission process for the MBA Hospital Management program for the academic year 2024-25. Submit your application by 14 March 2024 Last Date for admission.
- SKU University announces admission for MBA Hospital Management course beginning 2024-25 academic year. Interested candidates should apply before 15 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University has commenced admission for the MBA Hospital Management program for the 2024-25 academic session. Candidates can apply before the continued last date of 13 March 2024.
- William Carey University invites Students for applications for its MBA Hospital Management course for the academic year 2024-25. Apply before the Last Date for admission of 12 March 2024.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Highlights
|MBA in Hospital Management
|Graduation Passed with 35% marks
|Online / Offline
|Rs. 25,400 to Rs. 28,700 per year
|UGC / DEB
Why MBA Hospital Management Distance Education?
There are a variety of reasons to choose an MBA in Hospital Management from distance mode as it not only provides the candidate with the opportunity to study at a flexible schedule but the fee structure is also affordable. Once the student graduates from this particular course, there is a wide range of options to start with. For instance, Financial Managers in Hospitals perform their day-to-day tasks and earn well.
MBA in Hospital Management Distance education trains students with the necessary management and interpersonal skills along with a curriculum based on today’s world. Entry-level positions after this course include consultant medical staff, managing budgets, ensuring staff performance and ERP management.
What is MBA Hospital Management Distance Education?
Distance MBA Hospital Management course is pursued via distance mode, including virtual libraries, recorded lectures, etc. There will be online assignment submission, conduct of online exams, and portals to get online study material.
Completion of a distance MBA Hospital Management course will lead students to get opportunities equivalent in worth to those that regular degree holders acquire.
Is Distance MBA Hospital Management worth it?
Yes, an MBA in Hospital Management via distance mode is totally worth it as it provides the necessary knowledge required to enter the field of hospitality and management. Some of the best features of MBA Hospitality distance education are as follows:
- In demand Skills
- Flexible Timing
- Affordable Fee
- Earn While Learn
Key Features of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education
- MBA Hospital Management is a 2 Years post-graduation course.
- BA, B.Com, B. Sc., MBBS, BPT, B. Pharm, BE, B. Tech, BDS, etc. graduates are eligible to apply for admission to this program.
- The MBA Hospital Management Distance education average tuition fees in India range from Rs 25,400 to Rs. 28,700 per year.
- After completing an MBA in Hospital Management, one can get an average annual salary package between INR 4.7 – INR 9.6 LPA.
- MBA in hospital management is designed to improve the student’s knowledge with Excellent business management skills and is required to organize and regulate complex healthcare Delivery systems. With the help of this course, Students get the best job opportunities in India and other countries with high salaries.
- Getting a Master of Business Administration in Hospital Management is a program that provides the student with the skills necessary to handle health departments and the services they provide. There is a whole range of services provided by the health department that fall under this category.
- After getting an MBA Hospital Management degree a candidate will be able to apply for the designations of Healthcare finance manager, Hospital administrator, Human Resource Recruiter, Medical director, Hospital administrator, etc.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission to the MBA Hospital Management distance education program is ongoing for the academic year session 2024. Candidates who are interested and want to apply for the program must fill out the online application form. The institution will select students getting admission into the course directly after completing the registration process. Students can only register online as the institute does not accept applications offline.
Students who have questions about the admission process or the curriculum of the course can get in touch with our expert counsellors, who are available 24/7 to answer their questions. Students can contact counsellors by filling out the query form on imtsinstitute.com.
The distance education program of an MBA in Hospital Management includes various subjects in its course structure, such as management principles, managerial communication, organizational behaviour, information technology for managers, and so on. There are more than students would find equally distributed over four semesters.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Application Form
To get admission to the MBA Hospital Management distance program, applicants are required to fill out the application form. The application form has been given above in which students need to fill correct details. They will be helped in the complete admission process like getting admission, study material, exams, etc.
Distance MBA in Hospital Management Eligibility
Some of the Conditions that an applicant needs to possess before Applying for Admission into the MBA in Hospital Administration Distance Education are:
- The applicants need to have completed their Graduation level study from a recognized institution.
- No entrance test is required for admission into a distance MBA in Hospital Management. Students can apply without appearing in any entrance exams.
- Students of any age group can apply for admission to this course.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Fee
The fee can vary from one institute to another. IMTS Institute is demanding an approximate fee of Rs. 25,400 to Rs. 28,700 as MBA Hospital Management fee. Some other charges like hospital management course fees, exam fees, and identity card fees will also be charged to students. One can call on the above-given number for more information on fees.
MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education in India
In India, There are various institutions that provide MBA Hospital Management Distance Education. Those who have completed a UG degree from any discipline are allowed to apply for a distance MBA in Hospital Management. A number of reasons are available to pursue MBA courses in distance learning.
Distance MBA hospital management studies related to marketing and business in terms of hospital administration. In which candidates study finances, statistics, and other critical aspects of hospital management. There is a popular institute named IMTS Institute where students can apply for the course. The application form is available on the website and students from all over India can apply.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Principles of Health Service Management
|Organization and Administration of Clinical and Super Specialty Services
|Disaster Management / Infection Control
|Hospital Management Information Systems (HMIS)
|Marketing Management of Hospital Services
|Materials and Equipment Management
|Organization & Administration of Supportive Services
|Healthcare Marketing Management
|Cost and Management Accounting
|Health Policy and Healthcare Services
|Delivery Logistics and Supply Chain Management
|Legal Framework in Healthcare Microeconomics
|Introduction to Epidemiology and Biostatistics
|Comparative Health Systems and International Health
|Strategic Human Resource Management
|Quality Assurance for Healthcare/ Hospital
|Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis
|Taxation and Audit
|Introduction to Epidemiology and Biostatistics
|Human Resource Management and Labour Legislation
|Mini Project of One Week
Fee Structure of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education
|First Instalment Tuition Fee
|Postage and Stationery Fee
Scope of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education
Completing an MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education course offers students numerous career paths within the healthcare industry across diverse organizations and disciplines. The healthcare sector offers several career opportunities for those with an MBA in Hospital Management. Graduates of this program are prepared for management positions in pharmaceutical firms, healthcare companies, and hospitals.
To compete effectively in the job market, students must develop excellent managerial skills to secure employment with top hospitals. Upon graduation, students can expect to receive a decent salary package.
The applicants can apply for jobs at private organizations or at government-run health centers.
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Hospital Administrator
- Wellness Resort and Health Spa Manager
- Senior Healthcare Manager etc
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Career Opportunities
The job opportunities for MBA Hospital Management distance education programs in India have grown with the development of the hospital sector. There are many jobs after a distance MBA in hospital management that can be pursued by students. Candidates have a wide range of job roles to choose from such as managers, analysts, advisers, researchers, etc. Listed below are some MBA Hospital Management career opportunities that students can take up after graduation:
Employment Areas of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Course
- National and international healthcare Organizations
- Public health departments and rehabilitation centres
- Pharmaceuticals and hospital supply firms
- Medical colleges and institutions
- Healthcare centres and nursing homes
- Mental health organizations
- Health insurance companies
- Government and private hospitals
- Health agencies, laboratories, and clinics
- Medical software companies and hospital consulting firms
Job profile for MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Graduates
- Jr. HR Executive
- Quality Executive
- Teaching Associate
- Hospital Manager
- Association Manager
- Clinic Director
- Health Information Professional
- Hospital Manager
- Pharmaceutical Production Manager
Distance MBA in Hospital Management Salary Offered
On completing the MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education course, students get to aspire for a job at a medical organization, a pharma company, or the related sectors. There are numerous reputed profiles at which students can aspire to get a job, such as a hospital administrator, clinical director, practice administrator, etc.
The average salary package that an applicant can get after passing an MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education is around INR 4.7 – INR 9.6 LPA.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ans: Yes, MBA hospital management distance education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, degrees offered by these universities are approved for study in India and abroad.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in instalments either semester-wise or year-wise.
Ans: Yes, of course! There are no problems with degrees that have been obtained online or through open and distance learning (ODL). If you are applying for a job in government & private, those degrees are completely valid.
Q. What is the MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Scope after completing it?
Ans. After completing the MBA in hospital management course from a distance mode, students can pursue further education or start their career in the health care department, Hospital consulting firms, and many other fields.