MBA Hospital Management Distance Education: Admission into the distance MBA hospital Management is going on at IMTS Institute. MBA Hospital Management is a professional programme that can be done in distance mode. Such professionals aim to solve the health ailments of injured people. Students can pursue this course after graduation in medical subjects.
This course will offer brief knowledge related to administration in the hospital sector in This course of two years. In order to succeed in the professional arena, students will enhance their leadership and administrative skills throughout the course.
MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education is available to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree. Students will be selected for admission directly by the institution based on their previous qualifications and academic performance.
- Course Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Hospital Management.
- Eligibility: Candidates seeking admission to this MBA Hospital Management Distance Education program must have completed a bachelor’s degree in any field with a cumulative grade point average of at least 50 %.
- Duration: The duration of the PG program is 2 years. Its maximum duration to complete is 4 years.
- Fees: Average academic fees paid by students of MBA Hospital Management is starting from Rs 25,400 to Rs 28,700 per year.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in Hospital Management|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 25,400 to Rs 28,700 per year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Why MBA Hospital Management Distance Education?
The distance MBA program is a fantastic opportunity for students who are looking to improve their marketing and strategic skills. In the case of students who opt for admission to a correspondence MBA program, they will be able to learn and increase their skills under the guidance of lecturers who are professional and experienced in their field. After graduating, students enroll in this course in order to get into a secure and valued position after completing their undergraduate degree.
During the course of this two-year program, the curriculum will focus on a wide range of issues that an applicant will have to deal with as they seek to make a career in professional medical management. In the course of their studies, students will be given the opportunity to upgrade their management and administrative skills, which will allow them to start a career as a consultant to medical staff, managing budgets, ensuring staff performance, and more during their time studying this course.
Is Distance MBA Hospital Management worth it?
MBA Hospital Management via distance mode is a worthwhile opportunity to enter the field of hospitality and management and also to have a grasp of the subjects.
- Skills: This course will make students able to learn about skills that include quick thinking, adaptability, ethical judgment, relationship building, critical thinking, leadership, knowledge of the industry, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: Students are more flexible in the study programs where they have a choice of deciding how and when to study, and this makes this study process easier for the learners.
- Fee and Cost: The cost of distance Hospital Management is also affordable, and this way, many financially backward students can complete their studies with a fee of INR 25,400 to INR 28,700 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: Many candidates need financial support, and that’s why they join any job to earn, where distance learning will be the only choice to keep continuing studies and work without any interruption.
Key Features of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education
- A student can easily check MBA Hospital Management distance education admission, eligibility, and fee structure in India, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait & Abu Dhabi.
- MBA Hospital Management is a 2 Years post-graduation course; Students do this course After BA, B. Com, B. Sc., MBBS, BPT, B. Pharm, BE, B. Tech, BDS, etc., or any Graduate are Pursue this Course. The candidate should have passed the graduation degree with any discipline from any Recognized university.
- The MBA Hospital management Distance education Average tuition fees in India range from Rs 25,400 to Rs 28,700 per year. After completion of an MBA in Hospital Management, one can get an average annual salary package between INR 8 to 15 LPA.
- MBA in hospital management is designed to improve the student’s knowledge with Excellent business management skills and is required to organize and regulate complex healthcare Delivery systems. With the help of this course, Students gets the best job opportunity in India and other countries with high salary.
- IMTS Institute offers MBA in hospital management distance education for students after Graduation. Also, There are many options or specializations, and eligible students apply for this course.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into MBA in Hospital Administration Distance Education course has started at IMTS Institute for the academic session 2023. Students who are aspiring for admission into the course will have to fill out the registration form listed above on the website page.
Students getting admission into the course will be selected by the institution directly after completing the registration process. Students can only register online as the institute does not accept Applications offline.
Students who have questions about the admission process or the curriculum of the course can get in touch with our expert counselors, who are available 24×7 to answer their questions. Students can contact counselors by filling out the query form on imtsinstitute.com.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Application Form
To get admission to MBA Hospital Management distance program, applicants are required to fill the application form. The application form has been given above in which students need to fill correct details. They will be helped in the complete admission process like getting admission, study material, exams, etc. The form must be filled before the deadline which is 31 March 2023.
Distance MBA Hospital Administration Eligibility Criteria
Some of the Conditions that an applicant needs to possess before Applying for Admission into the MBA in Hospital Administration Distance Education are:
- The applicants needed to have completed their Graduation level study from a recognized institution.
- No entrance test is not required to appear by the students for Admission in MBA Hospital Management Distance Education.
- Students of any age group can apply for admission to this course.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Fees
- MBA Hospital Management Distance Education is offered at a very affordable fee.
- New learners must pay the fee to confirm their admission.
- Existing students will have to pay their admission fees at the beginning of the academic session.
The fee for MBA Hospital Management distance education is Rs. 25,400 to Rs. 28,700 per year.
MBA in Hospital Management DDE Salary Offered
On completing the MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education course, students get to aspire for a job at a medical organization or a pharma company, or the related sectors. There are numerous reputed profiles at which students can aspire to get a job, such as a hospital administrator, clinical director, practice administrator, etc.
The average salary package that an applicant can get after passing MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education is around INR 7.15 LPA to INR 18.80 LPA.
MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education in India
MBA in Hospital Management is provided by many institutions in India in distance mode. Those who have graduated in any discipline may apply. Lakhs of students opt for distance learning mode for various reasons. There is a very popular institute named IMTS where students can apply for the course. The application form is available at the website which needs to be submitted by the last date.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education in Tamilnadu
Master of Business Administrator in Hospital Management is one of the popular courses in Tamilnadu that makes a candidate eligible to get a job in the hospitality industry. IMTS Institute is one of the popular institutes that can help students to earn their desired degree courses including an MBA in Hospital Management in distance learning mode.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education in Hyderabad
In Hyderabad, several institutes offer MBA Hospital Management distance education courses. IMTS Institute is one of the popular institutes that can help students to earn this master’s degree programme at very low and affordable fee ranges. So, the candidates who are interested in pursuing this degree can fill out the application form attached above to get a call from our expert career counselors.
MBA Hospital Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Principles of Health Service Management||Organization and Administration of Clinical and Super Specialty Services|
|Operations Research||Marketing Management|
|Disaster Management / Infection Control||Hospital Management Information Systems (HMIS)|
|Marketing Management of Hospital Services||Strategic Management|
|Organization Behavior||Materials and Equipment Management|
|Organization & Administration of Supportive Services||Healthcare Marketing Management|
|Cost and Management Accounting||Health Policy and Healthcare Services|
|Research Methodology||Delivery Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Legal Framework in Healthcare Microeconomics||Financial Accounting|
|Introduction to Epidemiology and Biostatistics||Comparative Health Systems and International Health|
|Human Biology||Marketing Research|
|NGO Management||Strategic Human Resource Management|
|Quality Assurance for Healthcare/ Hospital||Consumer Behavior|
|Health Economics||Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis|
|Taxation and Audit||Introduction to Epidemiology and Biostatistics|
|Human Resource Management and Labor Legislation||Mini Project of One Week|
Fee Structure of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education
|Fee Types||First Year||Second Year|
|First Instalment Tuition Fee||12000||15200|
|Postage and Stationery Fee||500||500|
Scope of MBA Hospital Management Distance Education
Completing an MBA in Hospital Management Distance Education course offers students numerous career paths within the healthcare industry across diverse organizations and disciplines. To compete effectively in the job market, students must develop excellent managerial skills to secure employment with top hospitals. Upon graduation, students can expect to receive a decent salary package.
The applicants can apply for jobs at private organizations or at government-run health centers also.
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Hospital Administrator
- Wellness Resort and Health Spa Manager
- Senior Healthcare Manager etc
Employment Areas of MBA Hospital Management
- National and international healthcare Organizations
- Public health departments and rehabilitation centers
- Pharmaceuticals and hospital supply firms
- Medical colleges and institutions
- Healthcare centers and nursing homes
- Mental health organizations
- Health insurance companies
- Government and private hospitals
- Health agencies, laboratories, and clinics
- Medical software companies and hospital consulting firms
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, MBA hospital management distance education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, degrees offered by these universities are approved for study in India and abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee in installments either semester-wise or year-wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.