M Pharma Distance Education: The application form for IMTS Institute is listed below, Candidates who are interested to get admission to the M.Pharma course can fill out this application form. Our counselors will contact you to clear all your queries and doubts related to the Master of Pharmacy distance education admission. M.Pharma is a Postgraduate degree program that takes 3 to 4 years to complete. M.Pharma Distance Education is not approved by UGC, Students can Pursue this course in only a regular mode.
Distance education helps students in learning and improving their skills as per the professional requirements by learning from the place they opt best for them. The fee that an applicant pays for pursuing a Master of Pharmacy distance education course is typically around INR 27,500 to INR 82,500.
Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream must require to apply for M.Pharma distance education admission.
Note: The M.Pharma course is not permitted to be pursued in distance education mode.
IMTS has expert counselors who can help students the better knowledge and educational learning, complete the reading part and you will be amazed by the interesting facts.
M Pharma Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Pharmacy|
|Duration||3 to 4 Year|
|Fee Structure||INR 27,500 to INR 82,500|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
What is MPharma?
Master of Pharmacy is a medical and medicine-creating course where students are trained in a way where they get the ideation to recognize the disease and prevent medical assistance through effective medicines.
Pharmacy course is all about the learning and creation of new medicines and for this practical assistance and experiment is a must, so students should understand this and take decision further.
Why M Pharma Distance Education?
Millions of people benefit from M.Pharm learning since it gives them a practical way to continue their education while working. Many people benefit from doing an M.Pharm degree, especially those who lack access to strong educational institutions, are economically vulnerable, or are physically handicapped. Here are some advantages of getting an M.Pharm Education course:
- Professionals can enroll in an M Pharma Distance Education programme while still working to refresh their knowledge or keep up with the most recent developments in their profession.
- M.Pharma’s education course is almost always less expensive than its on-campus program. You also spend less money on transportation charges, etc.
- The average annual salary earned by M.Pharma graduates is ranging from INR 2 to 9 lac per year.
M Pharma Distance Education Admission 2023
As we mentioned above M.Pharma distance education admission is not offered by any university in India. Students can apply for the M.Pharma admission only in regular learning mode.
Students are generally selected for admission to the M.Pharma course after comparing applicants’ scores in their preliminary exam or in the entrance exam conducted by a reputed organization.
Now one thing that students should note down and be aware of is that M.Pharma is not approved for distance mode studies and pursuing M.Pharm through distance mode will make a student’s degree not Valid.
UGC has clearly mentioned that medical, technical, teaching and practical courses cannot be conducted through distance mode. Many universities/Institutions offer this course but students should not pursue it because it will be not accepted.
M Pharma Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
There are multiple requirements that an institution expects a student to fulfill in the process of obtaining admission to the M.Pharma course. Some of the major requirements are listed below:
- Students who have completed their bachelor’s studies from recognized institutions can apply for admission.
- The student completing a B.Pharma course is given preference for an M.Pharma correspondence course.
- In the bachelor’s study, it is expected that the applicant will score a minimum of 55% score.
- There is no maximum age limitation for applying to get admission to the course.
M Pharma Distance Education Admission Process
Students who are aspiring to fill out the application form for getting admission in M Pharma Distance Education can follow the detailed process listed below:
- Visit the institution’s official website where you are opting for admission.
- Fill up the application form with all the correct information and make sure that the information is correct and appropriate as asked in the form.
- Upload the scanned images of documents like signatures, photographs, qualifying mark sheets, etc. The size of the scanned image must not exceed the size listed by the institution.
- Pay the application fee by visiting the fee submission portal. The student should pay the fee by one of the online modes like net banking, credit/ debit cards, etc.
- Download the confirmation receipt for the fee submission.
- The student will receive the details for the confirmation of form submission through the content details provided by them to the institution.
M Pharma Distance Education Course Subjects
According to the UGC Guideline, students can not pursue an M.Pharma degree in distance education mode. Therefore, Here we provide you the name of some subjects that students learn in the regular mode. In the master of pharmacy programme a student learns the following subjects:
- Pharmaceutical chemistry
- Modern Pharmaceutics
- Clinical Pharmacy
M Pharma Distance Education Syllabus
|Modern Pharmaceutical Analytical Techniques||
Pharmaceutical Formulation Development
Industrial Pharmacy Practical
Novel drug delivery systems
Pharmaceutical Production Technology
|Advanced Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics||
Cosmetic and Cosmeceuticals
Scope of M.Pharma in India
The M Pharma Distance Education course comes with several career-enhancing opportunities that help them raise their career level. At the time when an applicant gets to complete their study, they are completely ready for facing the challenges they have to face in their professional career.
The students are provided the opportunity for aspiring to get jobs at many medical centers, pharma clinics, pharmaceutical organizations, etc. The average salary package that an applicant can receive after pursuing the course can get from INR 3.55 LPA to INR 8.45 LPA.
After completing the M Pharma degree program, the following career opportunity are:-
- Biomedical Scientist
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Scientist, Biochemistry
- Medicinal Chemist
- Research Scientist
The Listed area where M Pharma degree holder may work:-
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Government agencies
- Clinical Research
- Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Production
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutical Formulation Development
- Biotechnology and Biopharmaceuticals.
Top Recruiting Companies
The following Pharmaceutical company and Laboratories in India that hire M Pharma graduates:-
- Reddy’s Laboratories.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Ltd.
- Aurobindo Pharma.
- Zydus Cadila.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals.
Be the first to leave a review.