MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Admission: It is a 2-year duration course divided into 4 equal semesters. Students who have completed their bachelor’s education and have interest in pursuing a master’s level course in the management discipline with a specialization in hotel management should apply for admission.
The selection of students for admission into the MBA Hotel and Tourism Management course is to be done directly by the institution after considering the precious qualifications of students. Once an applicant gets admission into the course they get study material from the institutions containing all the essential topics that an applicant should study in process to succeed in their professional life.
Distance MBA in hotel management is a specialized course offered for admission by the institution so that the students can complete their studies even if they are unable to attend regular mode classes. The process for admission to an MBA hotel management distance education course is simply based on the applicant’s entrance exam scores.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Hotel and Tourism Management
- Eligibility: Students should have been qualified with a BBA degree in a similar or equivalent study area. At this marks of students must be 50% and should not be below it to be selected.
- Duration: Its completion period will be 2 years.
- Fee: The tuition fee of distance MBA in Hotel Management course is Rs 29,560 to Rs 35,150 per year.
- Career-wise: Students having this degree are enough confident to be hired as food & beverage directors, travel agents, convention planners, HR managers, travel agents, etc. Initially, the salary of such professionals is INR 1 LPA and the higher is INR 7 LPA.
Latest Update: Admission Open for session 2022-23 at IMTS Institute (India’s No. 1 Distance Learning Institute). Apply till 31 August 2022.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Course Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Hotel and Tourism Management|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 29,560 to Rs 35,150 per year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Hotel and Tourism Management?
Student can make a career in the hospitality industry by taking a hotel and tourism management course. At leading hotel chains such as Radisson BLU and The Leela, this skill is associated with an exciting career path. A distance MBA program in Hotel Management offers students the opportunity to gain experience while studying.
A career in cordial reception offers numerous opportunities for career growth, as well as the chance to attract outspoken, intended, and interested individuals. The distance learning program is one of the best ways to secure employment at leading hotels in India or abroad.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission in the MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education at IMTS Institute requires bachelor’s degree. After the graduation, the student can apply at imtsinstitute.com. If they cannot clear the entry test, they will have the option of direct admission. Students can take admission by the online/ offline process.
Subject Includes: MBA Hotel and Tourism Management distance education includes subjects like Hospitality, Food and Catering, Beverages and consumerism, lodging and accommodations and it is also possible in almost all parts of the world where online education and distance education are new developing assets.
Distance MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Eligibility Criteria
Students looking to get admission into the MBA hotel and tourism management distance education course need to complete some eligibility conditions listed below:
- The applicant should have completed their bachelor’s study at a recognized institution.
- A minimum score of 55% is required in the bachelor-level study.
- Students who have pursued their bachelor’s with management discipline will get the preference.
- Students of the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5% score.
- Some institutions will consider entrance exam scores, so it will be necessary to score high in the exam.
The degree fee in India for the MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education is Rs 29,560 to Rs 35,150 per year.
Advantages of Distance MBA Hotel & Tourism Management
- Time flexibility: The distance MBA allows the candidate to study their course at their own time and pace. There is no fixed time and schedule in the distance MBA course that makes it easy for candidates to continue their daily activity without affecting their studies.
- Low cost: The distance MBA course has a very low fee structure than the regular MBA. The average fee of the distance MBA Hotel Management is Rs 29,560 to Rs 35,150 per year.
- Earn while you learn: In this course, the candidate can study their course alongside without lifting the other one. After completing the distance MBA, the candidate can expect a good salary and graph.
- Online mode: Most distance MBA institutes provide books and lectures online. The candidate can receive their lecture through digital resources. It is a time-free mode course.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education in India
In India, Distance MBA Hotel Management is the popular specialization from last 10 years. As every multi-star famous hotels for their foods, guest management, and facilities recruits graduates of the course at very high salary packages. Looking at the benefits of online and distance learning in India, it has also revised the structure of Distance MBA Hotel & Tourism Management. These have their benefits which highlight the following:
- Online education includes catering to many wider categories which might be unavailable in the traditional classroom.
- Distance education allows for such courses to be an option that has much greater influence through their choice worldwide.
- Distance education and online education are very flexible beneficial for the working class of the society that wants to advance more and more.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Syllabus
- Marketing Management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour.
- Managerial Economics.
- Accounting and Finance for Managers.
- Corporate Communication.
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management.
- Research Methods for Management.
- Service Marketing.
- International Hospitality Law.
- Hospitality Management.
- Tourism planning and marketing.
- International tourism management.
- Tourism Business Environment.
- Strategic Management.
- Tourism Products.
- Business Environment & Ethics.
Scope of Distance MBA in Hotel & Tourism Management
Distance MBA HM is pursued by many students because of its broad scope & high salary careers. The salary of MBA hotel management degree holders is INR 9 to 22 LPA. The course refines the final year with an internship at hotels (Radisson BLU, Hyatt Residency & more). There are many high package careers like Chef general, Senior Manager, Ticketing Guide & more. Also, as the experience adds on, it leads to an increase in designation as well as salary packages.
However, if this doesn’t happen, one will strive to operate for giant hotels by merely registering for internships of their own accord. Upon completing this MBA Hotel Management program, It is most commonly pursued by those with extensive training in the given field to have a bachelor’s, three to a four-year degree in the same subjects.
Distance MBA in Hotel & Tourism Management Salary in India
|Job Position||Average Annual Salary (LPA)|
|Hotel Manager||INR 5.4 to 7.12|
|Tour Guide||INR 4.2 to 6.13|
|Executive Chef||INR 3.9 to 5.91|
|Ticketing Manager||INR 4.5 to 5.82|
|Sales Manager||INR 5.5 to 6.78|
|Visa Executive||INR 3.9 to 4.90|
|Food and Beverage Manager||INR 7.7 to 9.12|
Employment Areas For MBA Hotel Management Distance
- Transportation Dept.
- Cultural Industries
- Tour & Travel Agencies
- Retailing Sector
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Education & Research Institutes
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Job Roles
- Visa Executive
- Hotel Manager
- Tour Guide
- Travel Agents
- Tour Manager
- Event Planner
- Reservations Executive
- Travel Counsellors
- Information Assistant
- Destination Manager
- Trainee Travel Consultant
- Sales Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Lobby Manager
- Operations Executive
- Ticketing Assistant
Top Recruiting Companies
Career innovators private limited, career innovators private limited, Sodexo Food Solutions India Pvt, Cinepolis India Private Limited, Oriental Cuisines Private Ltd.
Our Credential which Makes MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Different
- Healthy Interplay With Students and Networking Facilities.
- Different Virtual Specialist Assistance.
- Provide Video Material for Our Students as Per University Rules.
- Unified Curriculum for Students.
- Superior Support Assistance.
- Infrequent Residency Experiences Also.
- Provide E-library, Study Material Support.
- Do Away Complaints With a Mobile Support System.
- Online Specialist Classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as Depend on University Rule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, MBA Hotel Management Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and Also from the Government of India. Student’s certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these universities are approved for study in India and abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester wise or year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or online mode at the concerned centers as per universities rules.
Ans: Graduation degree holder students are eligible for admission in MBA course.
Be the first to leave a review.