MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Admission 2024: Distance MBA in Hotel Tourism Management is a degree program studied at the postgraduate level. IMTS Institute offers this course to help students acquire the knowledge, skills, and expertise required for the hotel and tourism industry. The program is best for students who have an interest in the Hotel Management field and want to grow in that particular field. Interested candidates looking for admission to this program can apply at IMTS Institute as the admissions for this course are currently ongoing. The deadline to apply for this program for the January 2024 session is 10 March 2024.
Eligibility Criteria for the course require candidates to have a Bachelor’s degree from UGC approved university or equivalent. This course is affordable in distance mode with fees starting from as low as 29,560 INR per year.
The course is available through IMTS Institute, providing students with the opportunity to gain knowledge and expertise in the field of hotel management through online and distance learning methods.
- Course Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Hotel and Tourism Management
- Eligibility: Students should have been qualified with a BBA degree in a similar or equivalent study area. The Marks of students must be 50% and should not be below it to be selected.
- Duration: Its completion period will be 2 years.
- Fee: The tuition fee for a distance MBA in Hotel Management course is Rs. 29,560 to Rs. 35,150 per year.
- Career-wise: Students having this degree are confident enough to be hired as food & beverage directors, travel agents, convention planners, HR managers, travel agents, etc. Initially, the salary of such professionals is INR 1 LPA, and the higher is INR 7 LPA.
Note: MBA Hotel Management is not approved for the distance learning mode. The curriculum of this course requires students to attend practical classes and an internship program.
Latest Admission Updates: (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the MBA Hotel Tourism Management program before 10 March 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the MBA Hotel Tourism Management course for the academic session 2024-25. Apply Now 07 March 2024.
- Admission announced at NIILM University Haryana for the MBA Hotel Tourism Management program for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit the application by 09 March 2024 Last Date for admission.
- SKU University has commenced the admission process for the MBA Hotel Tourism Management course for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 08 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University invites Students for applications for its MBA Hotel Tourism Management program for the 2024-25 academic year before 07 March 2024.
- William Carey University has started accepting applications for the MBA Hotel Tourism Management course beginning 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the Last Date for admission of 09 March 2024.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Highlights
|MBA Hotel Management Distance education
|Online / Offline
|Rs. 29,560 to Rs. 35,150 per year
What is MBA Hotel Management Distance Education?
MBA in Hotel Management Distance Education is a postgraduate course with a duration of 2 years. The program offers flexibility through online and offline modes of admission. The fee structure for the course ranges from Rs. 29,560 to Rs 35,150 per year. Graduation is the eligibility criteria for this program, allowing students with a bachelor’s degree to pursue their studies in hotel management.
Distance MBA in hotel management is a specialized course that students can sign up for to finish their studies even if they can’t attend regular classes. The only thing that matters for getting into an online MBA in hotel management course is how well the applicant did on the entrance exam.
Why MBA Hotel Management Distance Education?
Students can work in the hospitality and tourism industry after completing the Distance MBA hotel and tourism Management Distance Education program. Leading hotel chains like Radisson, BLU and The Leela offer exciting job paths for people with this skill.
Students in a Hotel Management MBA program at a distance can get work experience while they study. The best part of pursuing an MBA Hotel Management program in distance mode is candidates can continue their studies while doing the job or other things.
Those who want to learn more about the MBA Hotel Management and Distance Education program—especially the easiest way to get admission every aspirant should read other points.
- The Distance Learning mode for MBA Hotel and Tourism Management program has a reasonable, affordable fee compared to the traditional or online mode.
- The hotel and Tourism Management course study materials can be traced and studied anytime with electronic learning.
- Students are offered the liberty to manage their education which, however, works in favor of developing management and planning skills concurrently with course learning.
- Some distance learning universities in India offer admission to MBA Hotel and Tourism Management degree programs by excluding entrance examinations from the process.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Admission 2024
Online registrations for the fresh MBA Hotel Management distance education courses have begun at IMTS Institute for the academic year 2024. Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline can enroll for admission to this programme by 29 January 2024. Applicants are required to submit an online application form to be considered for admission which is attached above.
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria to be considered for admission to the MBA Hotel Management correspondence program. Also, at least 50% of the mark should be achieved in the UG degree. The hotel, hospitality, and tourism industries offer various career options upon completion of the course.
Subject Includes: MBA Hotel Management Distance education includes subjects like Hospitality, Food and Catering, Beverages and consumerism, lodging, and accommodations, and it is also possible in almost all parts of the world where online education and distance education are newly developing assets.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Application Form
Online applications are available for students who want to enroll in the MBA Hotel Management distance education program. The institute’s official website provides application forms for students to fill out. At the time of filling out the form, students should have their previous educational certificates available. All details must be cross-checked by the students to avoid any mistakes.
Distance MBA Hotel Management Eligibility Criteria
Students looking to get admission into the MBA Hotel Management distance education course need to complete some eligibility conditions listed below:
- The applicant should have completed their bachelor’s study at a recognized institution.
- A minimum score of 50% is required in the bachelor-level study.
- Students who have pursued their bachelor’s in management discipline will get the preference.
- Students of the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5% score.
- Some institutions will consider entrance exam scores, so it will be necessary to score high.
MBA Hotel & Tourism Management Distance Education Fee
Taking the MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education in India will cost students between Rs 29,560 and Rs 35,150 per year. The fee is affordable to the student who has to submit the fee at once. The fee can also be paid in installments if the student has financial difficulties. The above-given number can be used by anyone with questions regarding the fee structure. Counselors will assist them in finding the right solution to their questions.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Admission Process
There is admission process is mentioned below, for the Master of Business Administration distance course. Applicants should read them to complete the admission process properly.
- Register themselves via the form attached above on this page.
- Submit the correct details in this form so counsellors of IMTS Institute will contact you.
- They will clear your course and admission-related queries and tell you all about the admission process.
- Follow the process strictly, and fill out the application form for admission.
- Pay the course fee and application form fee.
- Get a receipt of the fee submission.
Advantages of Distance MBA Hotel Management
- Time flexibility: The distance MBA allows candidates to study their course at their own time and pace. There is no fixed time and schedule in the distance MBA course, making it easy for candidates to continue their daily activities without affecting their studies.
- Low cost: The distance MBA course has a more affordable fee structure than the regular MBA. The average fee for the distance MBA Hotel Management is Rs 29,560 to Rs 35,150 per year.
- Earn while you learn: In this course, the candidate can study their course alongside without lifting the other one. After completing the distance MBA, the candidate can expect a good salary and graph.
- Online mode: Most distance MBA institutes provide books and lectures online. The candidate can receive their lecture through digital resources. It is a time-free mode course.
- Career Gwoth: Hotel managers are expected to have a 12 percent increase in demand in ten years, according to job outlooks. The salary package and job security of a hotel management graduate who has good management skills are ideal.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education in India
Distance MBA Hotel Management has been a popular specialization in India for the last 10 years as every multi-star famous hotel for food, guest management, and facilities recruit graduates of the course at very high salary packages. Looking at the benefits of online and distance learning in India, it has also revised the structure of MBA Hotel Management Distance Education. These have their benefits which highlight the following:
- Online education includes catering to wider categories that might be unavailable in the traditional classroom.
- Distance education allows such courses to be an option with much greater influence through their choice worldwide.
- MBA Hotel management in distance mode is currently demanding in India due to the tourism and hospitality industry with good career options.
- Distance and online education are very flexible and beneficial for the working class of society that wants to advance more and more.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education In Delhi
Many institutions in Delhi offer MBA courses in Hotel Management through distance mode. As Delhi is the national capital of India, almost all the courses are offered here, whether regular or distance. As far as MBA in Hotel Management is concerned. Students can visit its official website to submit the application form. or fill out the application form attached above in the article for MBA Hotel Management distance education admission guidance.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Human Resource Management.
|International Hospitality Law.
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour.
|Tourism planning and marketing.
|Accounting and Finance for Managers.
|International tourism management.
|Tourism Business Environment.
|Quantitative Techniques for Management.
|Research Methods for Management.
|Business Environment & Ethics.
Scope of MBA Hotel Management Distance Education
There are a large number of students who pursue a distance MBA HM program due to its broad scope & high salary careers it can lead to. There is a salary range of INR 9 to 22 lakhs per annum for MBA hotel management degree holders in India.
In the final year, students complete an internship at top-level hotels. Several other high-paying positions are available, such as Chef General, Senior Manager, and Ticketing Guide. Additionally, as the candidate’s designation and salary package increase with experience, the candidate’s designation will increase as well.
Those who do not receive this training for a better approach will register for internships of their own accord at hotels. MBA Hotel Management programs are usually pursued by those with extensive experience in the given field after they have completed a bachelor’s degree.
Distance MBA in Hotel & Tourism Management Salary in India
|Average Annual Salary (LPA)
|INR 5.4 to 7.12
|INR 4.2 to 6.13
|INR 3.9 to 5.91
|INR 4.5 to 5.82
|INR 5.5 to 6.78
|INR 3.9 to 4.90
|Food and Beverage Manager
|INR 7.7 to 9.12
Employment Areas for MBA Hotel Management Distance Education
- Transportation Dept.
- Cultural Industries
- Tour & Travel Agencies
- Retailing Sector
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Education & Research Institutes
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Job Roles
|Trainee Travel Consultant
|Front Office Manager
Top Recruiting Companies for MBA Hotel Management Distance Education
The top recruiters for MBA Hotel Management Distance Education graduates are Career Innovators Private Limited, Career Innovators Private Limited, Sodexo Food Solutions India Pvt, Cinepolis India Private Limited, and Oriental Cuisines Private Ltd.
A career in cordial reception gives you a lot of ways to grow and the chance to meet people who are outspoken, serious, and interested. Distance learning is one of the best ways to get jobs at top hotels in India or other countries. There is a huge demand for MBA Hotel Management around the globe.
Our Credential which Makes MBA Hotel Management Distance Education Different
- Healthy Interplay With Students and Networking Facilities.
- Different Virtual Specialist Assistance.
- Provide Video Material for Our Students as per University Rules.
- Unified Curriculum for Students.
- Superior Support Assistance.
- Infrequent Residency Experiences Also.
- Provide E-library, Study Material Support.
- Do Away with Complaints With a Mobile Support System.
- Online Specialist Classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as Depend on University Rule.
Note: Distance learning is not permitted for the MBA Hotel Management program. In this course, students will be required to attend practical classes as well as an internship.
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education (FAQs)?
Ans: MBA Hotel Management is not approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE.
Ans: Students can pay their fees in installments, either semester or year. They can even take student education loan to fund their education.
Ans: Examination can be held offline or online at the concerned centers per university rules.
Ans: Graduation degree-holder students are eligible for admission in MBA courses.
Q. What is the duration of an MBA in hotel management distance mode?
Ans: The MBA in hotel Management has a minimum of 2 years duration.
Q. Who can apply for MBA distance education admission in a hotel management course?
Ans: For admission to an MBA distance course in hotel and tourism management course students have to complete a bachelor’s degree from a well-known university.