MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MBA Hotel Tourism Management Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Hotel
Eligibility: Candidates should have been qualified with a BBA degree in a similar or equivalent study area. At this marks of students must be 50% and should not below it to be selected.
Duration: Its completion period will be 2 years.
Fee: The tuition cost of this course is INR 5000 to 45000.
Career-wise: Students having this degree are enough confident to be hired as food & beverage directors, travel agents, convention planners, HR managers, travel agents, etc. Initially, the salary of such professionals is INR 1 LPA and the higher is INR 7 LPA.
MBA Hotel and Tourism Management DDE Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||( INR 15000 – INR 28000 / Year )|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
MBA Hotel & Tourism Management Admission 2022-23
The admission in the degree required some experience and bachelor’s degree. After the bachelor’s degree, the student has to take the entry test. If they cannot clear the entry test, they will have the option of direct admission. Students can take admission by the online/ offline process. MBA Hotel and Tourism Management distance education include subjects like Hospitality, Food and Catering, Beverages and consumerism, lodging and accommodations and many such others including Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management, and auditing etc. it is also possible in almost all parts of the world where online education and distance education are new developing assets.
Hotel and tourism management course will help people make a career in this field, the course is available in UG & PG degree. Hotel and tourism management is associate in the exciting profession to be in provided one gets placed at a number of the top hotel chains in India or Abroad. The cordial reception business encompasses a heap to supply in terms of career growth and opportunities to drive, outspoken, intended, and interested people. One of the foremost time-saving ways to secure employment at leading hotels within the country is by interning with them.
MBA Hotel & Tourism Management Eligibility Criteria
- Having a graduation degree in a relevant field with 45% marks is eligible for MBA HTM’s admissions.
- BBA in Hotel Management degree holders is eligible for this course’s admissions.
- Enrollments in this MBA course are merit-based.
The degree fee in India for the MBA Hotel & Tourism Management degree is INR 10K to 2 LPA.
Types of Courses
The courses offered to the students are distant and full-time. It needs 2 years to complete the degree.
Advantages of Distance Education in MBA Hotel Tourism Management
- Time flexibility: The distance MBA allows the candidate to study their course at their own time and pace. There is no fixed time and schedule in the distance MBA course that makes it easy for candidates to continue their daily activity without affecting their studies.
- Low cost: The distance MBA course has a very low fee structure than the regular MBA. The average fee of the distance MBA is INR15000- 28000 INR.
- Earn while you learn: In this course, the candidate can study their course alongside without lifting the other one. After completing the distance MBA, the candidate can expect a good salary and graph.
- Online mode: Most distance MBA institutes provide books and lectures online. The candidate can receive their lecture through digital resources. It is a time-free mode course.
MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education Admission Process 2022
MBA Hotel and Tourism Management distance education is the more popular degree in MBA specialization from last 10 years, every multi-stage hotel famous for their foods, guest management, and facilities for every person these are the professionally learn in MBA post-graduation. To the postgraduate degree can get through the two years study of the subjects in India. Looking at the worldwide benefits of online education and distance education, India has also advanced in adopting online education and distance education plans in their institutions. These have their benefits which highlight the following:
- Online education includes catering to many wider categories which might be unavailable in the traditional classroom.
- Distance education allows for such courses to be an option that has much greater influence through their choice worldwide.
- Distance education and online education are very flexible beneficial for the working class of the society that wants to advance more and more.
The salary that MBA hotel and tourism management degree holders can get is 3 to 7 LPA.
Average Salary for MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education
Top hotel management schools within the country sometimes facilitate students’ secure internships at these hotels. However, if this doesn’t happen, one will strive to operate for giant hotels by merely registering for internships of their own accord. Mba in hotel and tourism management is a 2- year full- time program within the cordial reception business touch four semesters. The average annual tuition fee charged in India for this course ranges between authority a pair of 30,000 lacs to 16,00,000 lacs. Upon completing the postgraduate program, self-made postgraduates of the course in India earn median annual beginning earnings between inr 2,00,000 to 7,50,000.
With this in mind, a master’s degree in hotel and tourism management is mostly obtained as the mba hotel and tourism management distance education. It is most commonly pursued by those with extensive training in the given field to have a bachelor’s, three to a four-year degree in the same subjects. Additionally, this master’s degree could well be obtained by even those who haven’t had many scopes in this field but want to shortly. This master’s degree is also available to students who have had a normal bachelor’s degree without the same hospitality subjects.
Subjects of MBA Tourism and Hotel Management
The ones who have studied these subjects in their previous bachelor’s degree have the upper hand at it. the subjects are pretty much the same for all who have taken the four-year bachelor’s degree beforehand. Still, the only difference is that the master’s degree also has some additional subjects updated according to the trends besides in-depth and advanced analysis of the previous subjects.
It shall always keep you well dressed, presentable, and distinguishable due to the challenging needs of the industry. It also helps you enhance your base of good contacts that you might need to work out for. Hence, any individual who feels that presentation is the basic necessity to live should opt for this degree as they will love the goals they have to offer them through different choices made accordingly.
MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education Syllabus
- Marketing Management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour.
- Managerial Economics.
- Accounting and Finance for Managers.
- Corporate Communication.
- Operations Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management.
- Research Methods for Management.
- Service Marketing.
- International Hospitality Law.
- Hospitality Management.
- Tourism planning and marketing.
- International tourism management.
- Tourism Business Environment.
- Strategic Management.
- Tourism Products.
- Business Environment & Ethics.
Employment Areas For MBA Tourism & Hotel Management
- Transportation Dept.
- Cultural Industries
- Tour & Travel Agencies
- Retailing Sector
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Education & Research Institutes
MBA Tourism & Hotel Management Job Roles
- Visa Executive
- Hotel Manager
- Tour Guide
- Travel Agents
- Tour Manager
- Event Planner
- Reservations Executive
- Travel Counsellors
- Information Assistant
- Destination Manager
- Trainee Travel Consultant
- Sales Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Lobby Manager
- Operations Executive
- Ticketing Assistant
Top Recruiting Companies
Career innovators private limited, career innovators private limited, Sodexo Food Solutions India Pvt, Cinepolis India Private Limited, Oriental Cuisines Private Ltd.
Our Credential which Makes MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Different
- Healthy Interplay With Students and Networking Facilities.
- Different Virtual Specialist Assistance.
- Provide Video Material for Our Students as Per University Rules.
- Unified Curriculum for Students.
- Superior Support Assistance.
- Infrequent Residency Experiences Also.
- Provide E-library, Study Material Support.
- Do Away Complaints With a Mobile Support System.
- Online Specialist Classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions as Depend on University Rule.
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission in MBA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: – Yes, MBA Hotel and Tourism Management Distance Education is Approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and Also From the Government of India. Student’s Certificates Are Valid in All Government and Private Organizations Also. In Fact, Their Certificates Can Be Verified by Government Organizations.
Ans: – Yes, Degree Offered by These Universities Are Approved for Study in India And Abroad Also.
Ans: – Yes, Students Can Pay Their Fee for Installment Either Semester Wise or Year Wise.
Ans: – Examination Can Be Held in Either Offline Mode or Online Mode at the Concerned Centers as Per Universities Rules.
Ans: Graduation passed candidate eligible for admission in MBA course.
Ans: The MBA full form is Master of Business Administration.
Ans: It is normally 2 years master’s degree course.
Be the first to leave a review.