MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education: IMTS Institute has started the admission process for the MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education course for the academic session 2022-23 and the last date for admission into the course is 31 August 2022. The applicants are needed to complete the registration process for admission listed by the institute below in the page.
MBA in Aviation Management distance eduation is a 2-year PG program in management stream. The Airline and airport Management program is a distance MBA program that focuses on the management of all aspects of the aviation industries. This online learning course covers every component of an airport and airline’s functioning, including marketing, management, finance, and other critical issues.
Airline and Airport Management study is increasing in India its demand in recent times, and distance MBA in this course helps students to get into superior course learning. The confusion about academic career choices is all about researching each and every piece of information with authenticity.
- Course Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Airline and Airport Management
- Eligibility: MBA Aviation Management is open to students with a valid UG degree, preferably in management. This distance course accepts students on an entrance/merit basis.
- Duration: Minimum duration to complete MBA Airline & Airport Managment is 2 years.
- Fee: Average annual fee charged from Students of MBA Aviation Management is between Rs 22,000 to Rs 42,152 per year.
- Career-wise: MBA Aviation Management graduates can perform job roles such as Aviation Trainer, Aircraft Maintenance Manager, Grooming trainer, etc. Salary ranges from 3.5 to 5.5 INR per year.
MBA Aviation Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in Airline and Airport Management|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 22,000 to Rs 42,152 per year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Why MBA Airline and Airport Management?
The initial reason for opting for Distance MBA Airline & Aviation Management course is that field study is considered to be superior and popular in India. A student who feels that they can have a good interest in aviation sector, the airport field can have a fantastic career after the course study. The skills and professional ethics are taught to the students throughout the course.
Key Features of Distance MBA Aviation Management
The MBA in Airline & Aviation Management Distance course comes with several key features that lead to a successful career for the students. Some of the features of this course are:
- This course comes with an advanced curriculum that allows an applicant to complete education while pursuing a regular mode job.
- The student will get used to the airline sector and how to best manage this sector while covering the broader concepts of Aviation.
- One of the biggest features of this course is that it hampers students with topics like Airport systems, leadership, managing planning, airline policies, etc.
- They get to look for a career not only in the airline units but also in the private crew units, training centers, army bases, etc.
- The average pay that an applicant gets after pursuing this also is comparatively higher than many courses and can range from INR 7.15 LPA to INR 18.80 LPA.
MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education Admission 2022
IMTS Institute has started offering MBA Aviation Management distance education admission for session 2022-23. Students can take admission by the online process. Distance MBA Airport Management is a professional PG program aimed at developing skills in enrolled students for grappling with challenges and complications specific to aviation business operations.
The management program in Airport & Aviation sector helps the system to figure in coordination and synchronize. Distance MBA in Airline and Airport Management is a 2-year course following the essential program of the management program.
Distance MBA Airline and Airport Management Eligibility Criteria
- MBA in Aviation Management course’s basic eligibility having a graduation degree in aviation or airlines.
- BBA Aviation, Airport Management, and related degree holders can apply for MBA Airline & Airport Management.
- Minimum 50% marks in UG are required for submitting the application form for this PG program.
- Admissions are merit-based depending on the institute’s admission policy.
- Distance MBA Airline and Airport Management course average fees is between Rs 22,000 to Rs 42,152 per year.
Benefits of MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education
- Time flexibility: This course has no fixed time for study. The plans for this course are different with their fee structure.
- Low fee structure: The fee structure of the distance MBA is low instead of the regular MBA. The average fee of the distance MBA mode is Rs 22,000 to Rs 42,152 per year. The distance MBA course is affordable for the candidate.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate of the distance MBA can study the course along with their jobs without lifting the other. Its fee structure is low a large number of students get admission to this course.
- Online classes: All course of the distance MBA has been done online. The lectures of this course are professionally recorded.
Career Options After MBA Aviation Management Distance Education
Distance MBA Airport Management Employment Areas
- Retailing Sector
- Logistics Departments.
- Exports Companies
- Colleges & Universities
Distance MBA Airport Management Job Types
- Zonal Business Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Marketing/Business Development Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Client Servicing Executive
- Retail Sales Executive
- Customer Business Manager
- Business Systems Analyst
- Airport Ground Staff
- Airport Representative
- Customer Care Executive
- Airport Representative & Tour Coordinator
- Market Research Analyst
- Business Development Executive/Sales Executive
Our Credential Which Makes Distance Education Different
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions.
MBA Aviation Management Distance Syllabus
|Accounting for Business Decision||6|
|Basic of Marketing||6|
|Business Research Methods||6|
|Economics Analysis for Business Decisions||6|
|Legal Aspects of Business||6|
|Human Resourse Management||6|
|Management Information System||6|
|Operation and Supply Chain Management||6|
|Enterprise Performance Management||6|
|Startup and New Venture Management||6|
|Aviation Legal Environment (Specialization Paper 1)||6|
|Aviation Resource Management (Specialization Paper 2)||6|
|Strategic Airport Planning And Marketing (Specialization Paper 3)||6|
|Managing for Sustainability||6|
|Airline And Airport Operations (Specialization Paper 1)||6|
|Aviation Safety And Security (Specialization Paper2)||6|
|Airline Marketing Strategic Airline Alliances (Specialization Paper 3)||6|
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission in MBA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, MBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also from the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers.
Ans: Graduation passed candidate eligible to apply for admission in MBA course.
Ans: yes you can do any higher education in Indian or abroad.
Be the first to leave a review.