MBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education Admission: MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education is a postgraduate course that takes 2 years to complete. An undergraduate degree is required for this course. Admission to this program is based on entrance tests or merit. Depending on the institution, the course fees may vary.
It focuses on the basics of General Management, Aviation Business, and specializations in International Business, Finance, and Marketing. MBA in Aviation Management graduates might work in Airline Companies, Aerospace Aviation Fuel Companies, Regulatory Authorities, etc.
- Course Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Airline and Airport Management
- Eligibility: MBA Aviation Management is open to students with a valid UG degree, preferably in management. This distance course accepts students on an entrance/merit basis.
- Duration: Minimum duration to complete MBA in Airline & Airport Management is 2 years.
- Fee: Average annual fee charged by Students of MBA Aviation Management is between Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 42,152 per year.
- Career-wise: MBA Aviation Management graduates can perform job roles such as Aviation Trainer, Aircraft Maintenance Manager, Grooming trainer, etc. Salary ranges from 4.15 to 8.8 INR per year.
MBA Airline & Airport Management DDE Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in Airline and Airport Management|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 22,000 to Rs 42,152 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MBA Airline and Airport Management in Distance Education?
The initial reason for opting for Distance MBA Airline & Aviation Management course is that field study is considered to be superior and popular in India. Student who feels they can have a good interest in the aviation sector, and the airport field can have a fantastic career after the course study. The skills and professional ethics are taught to the students throughout the course.
An MBA in Airline and Airport Management offers students excellent career opportunities with national and international airline firms. As part of the airline manager’s responsibilities, the manager should oversee the entire department and be very active in legal and defence matters.
To be able to pursue an aviation management degree, one must be able to display excellent interpersonal skills, develop critical thinking skills, and most importantly, be able to remain calm in the midst of crisis situations and deal with passengers calmly.
Distance MBA Airline and Airport Management worth it?
An MBA Airline Airport Management distance degree is worthwhile in many ways and specifically because of its career chances in the airline and airport industry.
- Skills: This course is designed to polish students with skills such as exceptional attitude, crew resource management, excellent communication, leadership, adaptability, overcoming various situations, etc.
- Time Flexibility: It provides greater time flexibility with the choice of setting a schedule and deciding how, where, and when to study this way, students can save their time and spend on other things.
- Fee and Cost: The distance MBA Airline Airport Management course is provided by many institutes at a reasonable cost that varies from INR 22,000 to INR 42,152 in one year.
- Earn While You Learn: This course is excellent for working professionals and those candidates who are not professionals but do part-time Jobs for support and this course will provide them extra time to do so.
Key Features of MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education
The MBA in Airline & Aviation Management Distance course comes with several key features that lead to a successful career for the students. Some of the features of this course are:
- This course comes with an advanced curriculum that allows an applicant to complete education while pursuing a regular mode.
- The student will get used to the airline sector and how to best manage this sector while covering the broader concepts of Aviation.
- One of the main features of this course is that it hampers students with topics like Airport systems, leadership, managing planning, airline policies, etc.
- They get to look for a career not only in the airline units but also in the private crew units, training centers, army bases, etc.
- The average pay that an applicant gets after pursuing this also is comparatively higher than many courses and can range from INR 4.15 LPA to INR 8.80 LPA.
MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education Admission 2023
For the 2023 session, IMTS Institute has begun to accept applications for its MBA in Airline and Airport Management distance learning programme. The online admissions process is available to students. Distance MBA Airport Management is a professional PG programme designed to give students the abilities they need to deal with difficulties unique to aviation business operations.
The system helped to incorporate coordination and synchronization by the management program in the airport and aviation sectors. Following the core curriculum of the management program, the Distance MBA in Airline and Airport Management is a two-year program.
To grab exciting salary packages, students usually opt for this course as the highest salary can go up to INR 9,00,000, and to enhance more of the skills, students can also go for higher studies and may opt for the Ph.D. course admission for more research-based work.
MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education Application form
Students interested in pursuing an MBA in Airline and Airport Management through distance education can fill out the online application form attached at the beginning of this article. Graduate candidates can apply for admission to this course at IMTS Institute. Moreover, students must check the eligibility criteria mentioned above. To be considered for admission to the programme, it is mandatory to submit an application form.
Some document is necessary for the student to take admission in the MBA Airline and Airport management in distance mode. Students must have the 10+2 certificate and UG/PG mark sheet, Aadhar Card, Date of Birth Certificate, Domicile, passport-size photo is required.
MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- MBA in Aviation Management course’s basic eligibility for having a graduation degree in aviation or airlines.
- BBA Aviation, Airport Management, and related degree holders can apply for MBA in Airline & Airport Management.
- A minimum of 50% marks in UG are required for submitting the application form for this PG program.
- Admissions are merit-based depending on the institute’s admission policy.
MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education Fee
- Distance MBA Airline and Airport Management course average fees are between Rs 22,000 to Rs 42,152 per year.
Students have to submit the fee online mode.
To confirm admission, a student must submit the fee before the last date.
Benefits of MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education
- Time flexibility: This course has no fixed time for study. The plans for this course are different with their fee structure.
- Low fee structure: The fee structure of the distance MBA is low instead to the regular MBA. The average fee for the distance MBA mode is Rs 22,000 to Rs 42,152 per year. The distance MBA course is affordable for the candidate.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate of the distance MBA can study the course along with their jobs without lifting the other. Its fee structure is low a large number of students get admission to this course.
- Online classes: All course of the distance MBA has been done online. The lectures of this course are professionally recorded.
MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education Scope
MBA in Airline & Airport Management has a wide scope with different job options in India as well as abroad and an excellent salary package.
There are many opportunities available for those who are doing this course, and they will have a bright future after they complete the course. Such candidates are recruited by a variety of airlines. In the article, the employment positions and the areas of employment have been discussed in greater detail.
Students can work with the top airlines. After completing the course they apply for managerial posts at Air India, Indigo, Go First, Air India Express, Spice Jet, Vistara, Jet Airways and more. The scope for such graduates is wide and offers a decent salary package.
MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education Salary
All the MBA courses pay good compensation. MBA Airline and Airport Management distance education holders can also expect an excellent salary structure. They can find various jobs in the aviation and tourism sector. The average starting salary that candidates can expect is INR 4.15 LPA to INR 8.80 LPA. It also depends on one’s skills and experience.
Career Options After MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education
MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education Employment Areas
- Retailing Sector
- Logistics Departments.
- Exports Companies
- Colleges & Universities
MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education Job Types
- Zonal Business Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Marketing/Business Development Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Client Servicing Executive
- Retail Sales Executive
- Customer Business Manager
- Business Systems Analyst
- Airport Ground Staff
- Airport Representative
- Customer Care Executive
- Airport Representative & Tour Coordinator
- Market Research Analyst
- Business Development Executive/Sales Executive
Our Credential Which Makes Distance Education Different
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions.
MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Accounting for Business Decisions||6|
|Basic of Marketing||6|
|Business Research Methods||6|
|Economics Analysis for Business Decisions||6|
|Legal Aspects of Business||6|
|Human Resource Management||6|
|Management Information System||6|
|Operation and Supply Chain Management||6|
|Enterprise Performance Management||6|
|Startup and New Venture Management||6|
|Aviation Legal Environment (Specialization Paper 1)||6|
|Aviation Resource Management (Specialization Paper 2)||6|
|Strategic Airport Planning And Marketing (Specialization Paper 3)||6|
|Managing for Sustainability||6|
|Airline And Airport Operations (Specialization Paper 1)||6|
|Aviation Safety And Security (Specialization Paper2)||6|
|Airline Marketing Strategic Airline Alliances (Specialization Paper 3)||6|
MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education in India
Their many specializations come under the Master of Business Administration course in India. MBA Airline and Airport Management course is available in many institutes, providing many high career scopes. Students also pursue MBA in Airline and Airport Management distance at IMTS Institute, which offers free counseling sessions for eligible students.
The eligibility to pursue this course is to complete Bachelor’s degree in airline, aviation, and airport management with 50% marks from UGC recognized university. Students from different areas of India such as Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Coimbatore, and Hyderabad can apply for admission to MBA program.
Some Cities Where Students Can Get Admission into MBA
MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education (FAQs)?
Q 1. Is this course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, MBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. Their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Q 2. Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Q 3. Can students pay a fee in installments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Q 4. What will be the examination mode?
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers.
Q 5. What is the Eligibility for Admission to MBA Airline and Airport Management Distance Education course?
Ans: Graduation passed candidate eligible to apply for admission in MBA course.
Q 6. Is this distance degree valid for Higher Education?
Ans: yes you can do any higher education in India or abroad.