BBA Aviation Distance Education Admission 2023: BBA in Aviation Distance Education Admission is currently open at IMTS Institute for session 2023. The course simply provides in-depth instruction in fundamental business management skills with a thorough education in aviation-related themes, problems, and procedures, both conceptually and practically.
BBA Aviation is a special degree of three years belonging to the business and administration field. The undergraduate degree in open and distance learning mode emphasizes the study of safety precautions, general protocols of aviation, operations, and management of aviation, and many more.
The bachelor’s degree program in aviation in distance education has been made up of several primary, and elective subjects such as air traffic control, airport marketing management, airline operations, aviation systems, etc. The subjects of the BBA Aviation ODL degree program are equally placed in the six semesters.
Distance BBA Aviation program’s core modules, which are prepared to impart a comprehensive understanding of the aviation sector, are made to provide the student with the highly specialized domain-specific skills one needs to succeed as a manager.
Among these skills, there is knowledge of ground operations, luggage, aviation security, vehicle maintenance, regulatory, fuel management, and other topics that are relevant to the aviation industry in general.
- Course Name: Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation
- Eligibility: A minimum of 10+2 or equivalent is required to apply for distance BBA Aviation.
- Duration: This undergraduate degree program takes 3 years to complete.
- Fee: Average fee range charged by the Institute for Correspondence BBA Aviation management course is approx. Rs. 10,000 per semester.
- Career Prospects: Once a candidate completes this course successfully then they can make their career in the field of sales and marketing, Airport or Airline management, education, etc.
Those who have completed their 10+2 in the relevant stream can apply for the BBA Aviation Distance Education. Students who are particularly interested in the aviation sector can apply for Distance BBA in Aviation which has been authorized by the UGC and DEB. There are six semesters in the three-year graduation program.
Update: BBA Aviation Distance Education Admission 2023 has been started at IMTS Institute (India’s No. 1 Distance Learning Institute).
BBA Aviation Distance Education Highlights
|Course||BBA in Aviation|
|Fee||Rs. 10,000 per semester|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
About IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute is India’s No.1 distance learning institute that aims at providing the best opportunity for students for improving their level of knowledge and skills. IMTS Institute has been working for the benefit of students selflessly for the past 16+ successful years.
It is mandatory for aspiring individuals to pass a 12th examination or equivalent from commerce or a related stream before stepping forward to apply for the BBA Aviation distance education program. The majority of distance learning institutions require a 35 percent score in the qualifying exam. The three-year undergraduate program in aviation in distance mode may require a fee of INR 11,000 annually.
Key Features of BBA Aviation Distance Education
- This course provides in-depth information on fundamental business management skills with a thorough education in aviation-related themes, problems, and procedures.
- The core modules of the Correspondence BBA Aviation program are prepared to impart a comprehensive understanding of the aviation sector to provide the student with highly specialized domain-specific skills to succeed as a manager.
- The benefits of choosing BBA Aviation Distance Education include opportunities for travel, meeting new people, plenty of job opportunities, and a high pay scale, with the average salary package of any BBA Aviation graduate being INR 7.8 LPA to INR 10.9 LPA.
Why Distance BBA in Aviation?
By 2030, India is expected to be the third-largest aviation market in the world due to the intensity of the country’s aviation industry today. Competent candidates with unrivaled skill sets can get employment in the aviation industry. Whether it’s management abilities or communication abilities, the Distance BBA in Aviation is all about building various capabilities.
To operate efficiently and effectively, an airport needs a huge crew. Additionally, consideration must be given to issues with safety and security, technological issues, economics, etc. At an airport, qualified personnel is required to accommodate human resources in addition to financial issues, safety precautions, etc.
This is where experts in airport management are useful! Students enrolled in the Distance BBA in Aviation program will learn how to manage workers, interact with technical departments like Air Traffic Control and Maintenance, coordinate all of them, handle money, and more.
Students who wish to study aviation, but cannot do so because of their professional occupation, can now pursue a BBA in Aviation. Other factors may also encourage students to apply to the distance education program for BBA Aviation.
- BBA Aviation in the distance education mode is not specifically designed for certain groups of students, but it suits everyone.
- Students who want to study the aviation degree program economically and in a standard manner can do so by participating in the distance education mode in place of the regular or online mode.
- The distance education program of BBA Aviation can be applied for and admitted without the need for performance in the entrance examination. There are many private, and government-administered distance universities that propose admission to the BBA Aviation degree program.
- In order to assist in finding the right university, and completing the admission process for BBA Aviation distance education, IMTS Institute, with the help of its expert team, provides free counseling. To get free counseling kindly turn in the application/registration form available at this website.
Objectives of BBA Aviation Distance Learning
It is an undergraduate degree course offered by BBA Aviation Distance Education. There is a special focus on business communication fundamentals in this course. Here are some of the objectives of BBA Aviation Distance Education:
- To comprehend, evaluate, and pinpoint the best managing choices available.
- To enhance interpersonal and managerial abilities.
- To apply conceptual knowledge to practical business circumstances in the fields of aviation, hospitality, and other service industries in an efficient manner.
- To be able to critically and analytically analyze business issues in the areas of aviation and other related activities.
- To demonstrate the ability to plan, develop, and manage the aviation business by integrating operational management areas with an industry viewpoint.
- To learn to collaborate well with others and develop the ability to create teams.
Benefits of Choosing BBA Aviation Distance Education
- Traveling: Do you love to travel? If so, choosing this vocation can be the best move for you. You can be extraordinarily lucky to tour the world on a business-sponsored aircraft and stay at the most luxurious resort without spending a dime, perched high above the clouds and peering down at the earth below. All of this can come true after the completion of your distance BBA Aviation program.
- Meeting New People: Adore interacting with individuals from many ancestries and cultures? There will never be a better chance. Meeting with people from various geographical and cultural backgrounds will be a part of working for one of those multinational airlines. This might result in jovial conversations, long-distance friendships, and a lot of concepts and wisdom being shared over the distance.
- Plenty of Opportunities: Greater prospects are closely related to aviation. You can transition between the several professions available in the industry depending on your skills and experience and be assured of a fulfilling career.
- High Pay Scale: Money is the goal of everyone, including students. Jobs in aviation are undoubtedly their favorites due to the large beginning salary packages provided to students. The average salary package of any BBA Aviation graduate is INR 7.8 LPA to INR 10.9 LPA.
BBA Aviation Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to the distance BBA Aviation course is ongoing at IMTS Institute for the academic session 2023-24. Students who want to pursue this course must have 10+2 from any recognized board of senior secondary education in India. The admission process of IMTS Institute is completely Online to this degree program.
Distance Education BBA in Aviation is one of the popular courses offered by IMTS Institute, Noida. Students can apply online for admission to the Distance BBA Aviation course. Students will learn the tactics used in the aviation industry through the program in practical and theoretical modes. Below in the article, Eligibility criteria, fee, syllabus and salary after completing the courses are discussed.
BBA Aviation Distance Education Application Form
The application form can be found on the official website of IMTS Institute. It is the first step to getting admission to BBA Aviation course. Students should check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. All the details must be correct and in the proper format described by the Institute. The form shall be rejected if any information is found incorrect.
Distance BBA Aviation Eligibility Criteria
- It is mandatory for the students to have a 10+2 certificate from a recognized board.
- The minimum percentage required in 10+2 in order to apply for BBA Aviation distance education is 50% or above.
- No entrance exam is required. Direct Admission will be given for the course at IMTS Institute.
BBA Aviation Distance Education Fee
BBA Aviation Distance Learning is available in several universities and institutes. IMTS Institute is also offering the course at a reasonable fee structure. The fee for the course is Rs. 10,000 per semester.
BBA Aviation Distance Education Admission Process
- Visit the official website of the IMTS Institute to enroll in BBA Aviation Distance Education.
- Complete the online application form found on the official website, and make sure to fill in accurate information.
- Filling false information in the application form will be a cause of disqualification, and the candidate’s application will be rejected without any notification.
- There will be a fee payment required in order to submit the application form as a mandatory condition.
- Candidates should save the payment receipt for the application form as evidence in case of a misunderstanding or future updates.
BBA Aviation Distance Education Syllabus
Below is given the semester-wise syllabus details of the Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation distance education program. It will help students to understand the program in a better way.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Introduction to Aviation Industry||Organizational Behavior|
|Community Service I||
IATA Travel & Tourism(Foundation)
|Business Computing||Community Service II|
|Introduction to Management & Leadership (Online)||Principles of Management|
|Business Mathematics||Enrichment course|
|Business Accounting||Business Economics I|
|Business Communication I||Business Statistics|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Economics II||Business Communication II|
|Research Methodology & Report Writing||Open Elective 2|
|Financial Management||Market Research|
Consumer Behavior Market Research
|Open Elective I||Cargo Handling|
|Airport Functions of Airlines||Programme Elective 1|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Dissertation I||Dissertation II|
|Programme Elective 2||Programme Elective 3|
|Essential of Strategic Management||Aviation Marketing|
|Summer Internship||Industry Tour Report|
|Understanding of Aviation Business||Summer Internship|
|Industry Tour Report||Airport Customer Services|
Human Resource Management
Career Options After BBA Aviation Distance Learning
It is a well-known truth that the aviation and travel tourist industries are expanding quickly in terms of both form and management of specialized duties. The travel and tourism industries will increase in conjunction with the aviation industry. Due to this, the number of job vacancies will increase dramatically. Some of the Job Profiles after BBA Aviation Distance Education are listed below:
- Recovery and Credit Manager
- Airport Management Coordinator
- Program Manager
- Assistant Airport Manager
- Airline Contract Manager
- Airport Operations Manager
- Airports or Airlines
- Flight Schools
- Sales and Marketing Companies
- Education Institutes
BBA Aviation Distance Education Future Scope
A profession in aviation is developed for graduates of the BBA Aviation Distance Education program. Students pursuing a distance-learning BBA in aviation have several options for future professional careers. Degree holders can expect to make between INR 4 lakh and INR 8 lakh annually. Some of the positions open to holders of a distance BBA in aviation degrees include manager of airport operations and manager of airline contracts.
BBA Aviation Salary
Students who successfully complete the BBA Aviation program can expect to make between Rs. 7.8 LPA and Rs. 10.9 LPA in pay. Students may work for Alliance Air, Air Asia, Indigo, Spice Jet, Air India, Emirates, and Vistara. Airport Manager, Aerodrome Officer, Aerodrome Assistant, Cargo Manager, etc., are all possible careers.
Skills Required for BBA in Aviation Distance Education
The professionals at BBA Aviation are responsible for advancing the aviation sector by executing advanced technologies and achieving higher levels of productivity. They are responsible for monitoring and interacting with airport workers who are employed in areas like passenger safety, cabin crew, and airport security. The best aviation managers are distinguished by the following characteristics:
- Skill of Management
- Impeccable Communication
- Leadership Quality
- Management of Time
- Presentation Skills, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ques: Can we do BBA through distance?
Ans: Yes, BBA distance education is approved by DEB. Students can apply at IMTS Institute.
Ques: Is it worth doing BBA aviation?
Ans: Students who want to build their career in the aviation industry can pursue BBA Aviation. They can get a decent salary package.
Ques: Can I do BBA in aviation?
Ans: Students who have passed their 12th class from any approved board with a minimum of 50 percent marks are eligible to apply.
Ques: What makes BBA Aviation better than BBA?
Ans: Although there is not much difference between these two courses, BBA Aviation course is comparatively a better option for candidates in distance mode who are looking for jobs in operations and management.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|