BBA Aviation Distance Education Admission 2023: BBA in Aviation Distance Education Admission is currently open at IMTS Institute for session 2023. The course simply provides in-depth instruction in fundamental business management skills with a thorough education in aviation-related themes, problems, and procedures, both conceptually and practically.
Distance BBA Aviation program’s core modules, which are prepared to impart a comprehensive understanding of the aviation sector, are made to provide the student with the highly specialized domain-specific skills one needs to succeed as a manager. These skills include knowledge of ground operations, luggage, aviation security and vehicle maintenance, regulatory, fueling management, and other related topics that are pertinent to the aviation industry.
- Course Name: Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation
- Eligibility: A minimum of 10+2 or equivalent is required to apply for distance BBA Aviation.
- Duration: This undergraduate degree programme takes 3 years to complete.
- Career Prospects: Once a candidate completes this course successfully then they can make their career in the field of sales and marketing, Airport or Airline management, education, etc.
Those who have completed their 10+2 in the relevant stream can apply for the BBA Aviation Distance Education. Students who are particularly interested in the aviation sector can apply for Distance BBA in Aviation which has been authorized by the UGC and DEB. There are six semesters in the three-year graduation program.
Update: BBA Aviation Distance Education Admission 2023 has been started at IMTS Institute (India’s No. 1 Distance Learning Institute).
BBA Aviation Distance Education Highlights
|Course||BBA in Aviation|
|Fee||Rs 32,451 to Rs 48,875 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
About IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute is India’s No.1 distance learning institute that aims at providing the best opportunity for students for improving their level of knowledge and skills. The IMTS Institute has been working for the benefit of students selflessly for the past 16+ successful years.
In the past 16+ years, the IMTS Institute has been able to secure more than 26k+ admissions which shows the value of our hard work and dedication toward students. The main objective of IMTS Institute is to provide knowledge and education to every student irrespective of the place they live or their financial conditions also.
Why Distance BBA in Aviation?
By 2030, India is expected to be the third-largest aviation market in the world due to the intensity of the country’s aviation industry today. Competent candidates with unrivaled skill sets can get employment in the aviation industry. Whether it’s management abilities or communication abilities, the Distance BBA in Aviation is all about building various capabilities.
To operate efficiently and effectively, an airport needs a huge crew. Additionally, consideration must be given to issues with safety and security, technological issues, economics, etc. At an airport, qualified personnel is required to accommodate human resources in addition to financial issues, safety precautions, etc. This is where experts in airport management are useful! Students enrolled in the Distance BBA in Aviation program will learn how to manage workers, interact with technical departments like Air Traffic Control and Maintenance, coordinate all of them, handle money, and more.
Objectives of BBA Aviation Distance Learning
Here are some of the objectives of BBA Aviation Distance Education:
- To comprehend, evaluate, and pinpoint the best managing choices available.
- To enhance interpersonal and managerial abilities.
- To apply conceptual knowledge to practical business circumstances in the fields of aviation, hospitality, and other service industries in an efficient manner.
- To be able to critically and analytically analyze business issues in the areas of aviation and other related activities.
- To demonstrate the ability to plan, develop, and manage the aviation business by integrating operational management areas with an industry viewpoint.
- To learn to collaborate well with others and develop the ability to create teams.
Benefits of Choosing BBA Aviation Distance Education
- Travelling: Do you love to travel? If so, choosing this vocation can be the best move for you. You can be extraordinarily lucky to tour the world on a business-sponsored aircraft and stay at the most luxurious resort without spending a dime, perched high above the clouds and peering down at the earth below. All of this can come true after the completion of your distance BBA Aviation program.
- Meeting New People: Adore interacting with individuals from many ancestries and cultures? There will never be a better chance. Meeting with people from various geographical and cultural backgrounds will be a part of working for one of those multinational airlines. This might result in jovial conversations, long-distance friendships, and a lot of concepts and wisdom being shared over the distance.
- Plenty of Opportunities: Greater prospects are closely related to aviation. You can transition between the several professions available in the industry depending on your skills and experience and be assured of a fulfilling career.
- High Pay Scale: Money is the goal of everyone, including students. Jobs in aviation are undoubtedly their favorites due to the large beginning salary packages provided to students. The average salary package of any BBA Aviation graduate is INR 7.8 LPA to INR 10.9 LPA.
Distance BBA Aviation Eligibility Criteria
- It is mandatory for the students to have a 10+2 certificate from a recognized board.
- The minimum percentage required in 10+2 in order to apply for BBA Aviation distance education is 50% or above.
- No entrance exam is required. Direct Admission will be given for the course at IMTS Institute.
BBA Aviation Distance Education Admission Process
- Visit the official website of the IMTS Institute to enroll in BBA Aviation Distance Education.
- Complete the online application form found on the official website, and make sure to fill in accurate information.
- Filling false information in the application form will be a cause of disqualification, and the candidate’s application will be rejected without any notification.
- There will be a fee payment required in order to submit the application form as a mandatory condition.
- Candidates should save the payment receipt for the application form as evidence in case of a misunderstanding or future updates.
Career Options After BBA Aviation Distance Learning
It is a well-known truth that the aviation and travel tourist industries are expanding quickly in terms of both form and management of specialized duties. The travel and tourism industries will increase in conjunction with the aviation industry. Due to this, the number of job vacancies will increase dramatically. Some of the Job Profiles after BBA Aviation Distance Education are listed below:
- Recovery and Credit Manager
- Airport Management Coordinator
- Program Manager
- Assistant Airport Manager
- Airline Contract Manager
- Airport Operations Manager
- Airports or Airlines
- Flight Schools
- Sales and Marketing Companies
- Education Institutes
Skills Required for BBA in Aviation Distance Education
The professionals at BBA Aviation are responsible for advancing the aviation sector by executing advanced technologies and achieving higher levels of productivity. They are responsible for monitoring and interacting with airport workers who are employed in areas like passenger safety, cabin crew, and airport security. The best aviation managers are distinguished by the following characteristics:
- Skill of Management
- Impeccable Communication
- Leadership Quality
- Management of Time
- Problem Solving
- Presentation Skills, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.