BBA Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Admission to BBA course at IMTS Institute for session 2022-23 is open now. Apply at @imtsinstitute.com. BBA in distance education course demand in the market is increasing for students who are interested in business tactics studies and to learn new strategies. For this course learning, proper research is a must because pursuing this course will have a number of activities and tasks that a student needs to complete. One of the popular and high pursuing specialization is BBA IT Distance Education.
BBA through distance mode in recent years is most convenient for students learning who are working professions and want to complete their educational journey. BBA is a 3 years course available for a total of 6 semesters. Business tactics, Creating ideas, and generating unique concepts is the major study of BBA course.
If you have thought of building your own organization and want to learn from basics to advanced studies then selecting a BBA course is the right choice. In this whole article we have covered course details, benefits, eligibility, scope and job prospects, so do not miss to read the article till the end.
- Full-Form: Bachelors of Business Administration
- Eligibility Criteria: A student aspiring to study this course should be a 10+2 qualified one with at least a 50% score. Students with skills will get preference. For pursuing this course, there is no age limit mentioned.
- Duration: Students will have to implement 3 years in order to accomplish BBA in DDE mode.
- Fee: The average fee for the BBA course in distance education mode will be INR 3000 to 33000.
- Career-wise: Doing an MBA or PG diploma in management and then Ph.D. is the study chance. Various sectors are involved in hiring such graduates. The recruiters are offering INR 2-10 LPA.
Why Study BBA Distance Education?
Students when thinking of taking admission to distance learning studies, the basic question that arises in students’ minds is why they should study BBA through distance mode. We have fantastic 3 points available for clearing student’s doubts, so read this out carefully:
- Bifurcation of the subjects and learning material is provided to students easily through online facilities.
- The learning and grabbing skills are all dependent on the student’s capability so for this, proper online lecture assistance is provided to the students.
- The third and most important point to studying BBA is the wide scope and number of job opportunities available.
BBA Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 3000 to 33000/ Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Key Features of BBA Distance Education
- Distance education for BBA is 3 years at most prestigious Institute IMTS where students can finish in 3-8 years.
- Class 10 and 12 exams from a recognized board are the minimum requirements for applying to distance learning BBA Course.
- The majority of BBA remote education Course accept admissions on the basis of merit; however, some universities prefer taking admission without entrance exams their distance education.
- The fees for distance learning BBA courses are lower than those for full-time BBA programmes, ranging from INR 3,000 to INR 30,000.
- Upon completion of the BBA by distance education, you are eligible to apply to MBA programmes in any specialization and through any format, including full-time, part-time, online, and distance education.
BBA Distance Education Admission 2022-23
BBA Distance Education admission at the IMTS Institute and interested students need to apply for admission by filling out the registration form listed on the website. Students will be contacted by our counselors for completing and guiding about the admission process.
The minimum eligibility criteria requirement listed by the institution for the BBA correspondence course is that the aspirant should have completed their higher senior secondary level education. Students are selected for BBA Distance Admission based on the applicant’s scores in the qualifying scores.
BBA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- BBA course Eligibility for distance mode learning is that students should pursue their intermediate studies and should score at least 50% marks.
- There is no age limit for this course study.
- Academic selection is carried through a merit basis and there is no entrance test for the BBA Distance course.
BBA Distance Education Fees
The Fees for both types of education vary while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 3000 to INR 33000/ Year). Fees may differ according to the university’s demand.
BBA Distance Education Admission in Delhi
In Delhi/NCR, IMTS Institute is the No. 1 Distance learning institute to provide Distance BBA courses. This UG management level program has a broad scope and comes with many specializations. One who eagerly wants to pursue a career in business, finance, HR, and IT management can apply for BBA Distance Education Admission in Delhi. Students get many perks as specified in the article. Many top colleges in Delhi/NCR offer Distance BBA programs for admission.
BBA Distance Education Syllabus
|YEAR||Subjects of Study|
Management Process and Organisation Behaviour
System Analysis and Design
Human Resource Management
Cost and Managerial Accounting
Income Tax Law and Practice
In-Company Training (6 to 8 weeks)
BBA IT Distance Education
BBA in IT distance education is a 3 years bachelor level course offered for admission so that the students aspiring for an advanced career around the management prospect can get so. Students for admission into this course are generally selected by the institutions after their scores in the preliminary exams.
Students who have passed their 10+2 level study from a recognized institution while having commerce as their mainstream can apply for admission into the BBA Information Technology Distance Education course. After completing this course the students can apply for studying senior-level courses like MBA.
|Course||BBA IT Distance Education|
|Eligibility||12th level education|
|Average Fee||Rs 32,451 to Rs 42,689|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
BBA Distance Education Scope & Jobs
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a program & pre-step for the field of management and business. Students who pursue the distance BBA course from a well-recognized university & institute have great chances of getting a high salary package jobs.
The top recruiter for such professionals is Marketing firms, Banks, Insurance companies, Logistics companies, and other management-related sectors. BBA Distance Education graduates can choose multiple jobs like HR Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, teacher, etc.
Students can expect INR 3 to 7 Lac salary to start after completing the BBA DDE course. After getting BBA in Management degree, students can go for higher studies. MA, MBA, and PG diplomas in management are higher studies after this course.
- Business Administration Researcher
- Human Resource Manager
- Management Accountant
- Business Administration Professor
- Finance Manager
- MNCs and Business Consultancies
- Production Manager
- Management Accountant
- Marketing Manager
- Management Accountant
- Financial Organizations
- Research and Development Manager
- Business Consultant
- Information Systems Manager
Benefits of BBA Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: BBA DDE has a specific Schedule for admission, But Universities of India provide their students with time flexibility and relaxation period.
- Low cost: The students have to pay a fee package of 11000 to 18000 INR for this course in India. It is a very demanding course in India.
- Earn while you learn: The students can start different projects during learning and earn online by providing management services.
- Digital classes: Digital classes provide to the students that get admission in digital mode.
More Distance BBA Specializations & Fees
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||25,557|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||25,577|
|BBA (Airport Management)||25,637|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||25,657|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||25,697|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||25,717|
|BBA (Airline Management)||25,737|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||25,757|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||25,797|
|BBA (Computer Applications)||25,457|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||25,477|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||25,497|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||25,517|
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||25,537|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Yes, Students can pay their fee in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Be the first to leave a review.