BBA Marketing and Finance Distance Education Admission: BBA Marketing and Finance is a specialized course offered for admission into the distance learning module by the IMTS institute so that students can gather information regarding marketing and finance from remote areas. Marketing and finance is generally a concept for advertising, sales, marketing, and finance in which students get to learn in brief about the necessary topics.
The duration for pursuing the BBA marketing and finance distance education course is 3 years which is divided into 6 equal semesters. Students get a maximum duration of 6 years for completing the course if they get to skip any semesters or any backlogs.
The fee for pursuing this distance BBA Marketing and Finance course generally gets around INR 15,000 to INR 77,500 but can be different based on the course structure followed by the institution offering admission.
Update: Admission is open for BBA Marketing and Finance Distance Education at IMTS Institute. Hurry up! Apply Now.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and Finance
- Eligibility: Students who want to get entry into this course, will have to pass the 12th-degree examination that must not fall below 50 percent overall.
- Duration: The least duration for this course is 3 years.
- Career-wise: A distance MBA in Marketing & Finance can be pursued after this course. Job profiles like Marketing Executive, Financial Manager, Market Research Analyst, and Advertising Executive are open to such graduates.
- Salary: Almost INR 2 to INR 6.2 LPA is the salary package after completing BBA Marketing & Finance through distance mode.
BBA Marketing and Finance Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Marketing and Finance|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||INR 15,000 to INR 77,500/ Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Is Distance BBA Marketing & Finance Worth it?
It is definitely worthwhile for students who are interested in the marketing and finance field to study the distance BBA Marketing and Finance course.
- Skills: This course combines the skills of two fields that make an individual highly professional in the field, and these are analytical ability, effective communication, decision-making, time management, and teamwork skills.
- Time Flexibility: In this fast-moving work, time shortage is the major problem faced by students, and when they study via a distance course, they are relaxed about the study schedules, and the extra time can be spent learning something related.
- Fee and Cost: One of the most affordable means of studying BBA Marketing and Finance is distance learning, and the cost of this course is about INR 15,000 to 77,500 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: A distance BBA in Marketing and Finance will make students professional in the management field, and also, during their studies, these students can work to meet the earning financial needs.
BBA Marketing and Finance Distance Education Admission 2023
The admission process for BBA Marketing and Finance Distance Education is ongoing at the IMTS institute. Students aspiring for admission can fill up the registration form with the appropriate details as required in the article listed above. The process for admission to this course is completely online.
The curriculum of this course is divided into six semesters of six months each, which is equivalent to three years, during which students gain all the basic knowledge needed before entering the professional world. By studying topics like marketing and finance in depth, students become job-ready as soon as they graduate.
The highly Advanced Marketing & Finance field is having high career opportunities for those students who have a 12th degree or any other relevant degree. Those students who come from Science, commerce & Arts streams are eligible for this course. In this course, students learn about how to handle marketing along with goal approach and many other topics included in this course.
Distance BBA Marketing and Finance Eligibility Criteria
Getting admission into the BBA Marketing and Finance Distance Education course requires students to complete some basic requirements as mandatory, listed below:
- The applicant must have completed their 10+2 study from a recognized institution. Students need to have scored a minimum of 55% score in their 10+2 class examination.
- Reserved category students get a minimum 5% score relaxation.
To pursue the BBA Marketing and Finance Distance Education course, the average fee ranges from INR 15,000 to INR 77,500 per year.
BBA Marketing and Finance Distance Education Admission Process
In order to get admission in the BBA course with dual specialisation in Marketing and Finance, applicants must fill the application process. The complete admission process is:
- Go to the official website of the IMTS Institute and click on apply now.
- Fill the required details like name, email ID, course, etc.
- Enter all the correct details so that students can be contacted by the counsellors.
- They will get a link to proceed further and also require to pay the fee.
- They will get a confirmation mail after completing the registration process.
Benefits of BBA Marketing and Finance Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: This course is divided into 6 semesters. The students have much time to get admission after the 10+2 level.
- Low cost: The fees for this course in India are Rs 15000/- to Rs 77500/- per year in India..
- Earn while you learn: During this program students can do online jobs such as Finance assignments writing and finance lecturer. Students can earn online by making finance projects while learning.
- Digital classes: In digital classes, the students can study the different executive subjects of finance and marketing. In its database management system, computer network and software engineering are included.
Skills learnt in BBA Marketing and Finance Distance Learning
- Learn how to start from the initial level.
- Problem-solving techniques
- Team handling.
- Workflow management and control.
- The executive level in fields like Finance and HR.
BBA Marketing and Finance Distance Education Syllabus
The course is divided into 6 semesters for a period of 3 years. The syllabus for BBA Marketing and Finance distance program is as follows:
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3|
|Foundation English I||Foundation English-II||Human Resource Management|
|Quantitative Techniques I||Entrepreneurship Development||Advertising & Public Relations|
|Organizational Behaviour||Quantitative Techniques-II||Marketing Management|
|Business & Management||Computer Fundamentals||Environmental Studies|
|Managerial Economics||Business Environment||Management Accounting|
|Fundamentals of Accounting||Corporate Tax||International Marketing|
|Semester 4||Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Financial Management||Business Communication||Banking Law & Practice|
|Business Research||Materials & Production Management||Marketing of Services|
|Technical Communication||Cost Accounting||Financial Institutions and Markets|
|Business Values & Ethics||Business Law||Operations Research|
|Management Information System||Professional Writing|
BBA Marketing and Finance Distance Education Job Types
Candidates typically pursue an MBA after completing their BBA degrees. However, candidates have the option of exploring work prospects in a variety of disciplines, including administration of urban infrastructure and real estate, business consultancies, advertisement, manufacturing, government sectors, etc. Some of job roles are given below:
- Freelance Assignment Writer
- Accounts & Finance Executive
- Relationship Manager
- Walk-in Management Trainee
- B-School Professor/Lecturer
- Finance Controller
- Relationship Manager
- Finance & Marketing Controller
- Management Trainee
- Relationship Manager
- Marketing & Finance Executive
- Finance & Accounts Manager
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Answer: Yes, it is valid in all government and private organizations.
Answer: Yes, the Degree is Approved for study in India or Abroad. It’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Answer: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Answer: University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.