MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MA Food Nutrition is a specialized postgraduate degree program that deals with the production and development of food. In this course mainly three specializations are focused and these are food & nutrition, clinical nutrition, and public health nutrition. Students learn to preserve the important nutrients in food through studying food safety.
Distance MA course in Food Nutrition enables students to understand the utilization of nutrients by the body, the composition of food, the ability to metabolism relationship, the quality, and safety of food, etc. This course is best suited for students having an interest in the food nutrition field and the knowledge of this field will be helpful in making people’s lives healthier through providing lifestyle management and eating timings. After doing this course students have the option to carry PhD Food Nutrition studies.
Course Full Form: Masters of Arts in Food Nutrition
Eligibility: It is required for the aspirants to meet the criteria by first having a BA in Food Nutrition or another UG degree. Students having marks higher than o equal to at least 50% will be selected.
Duration: Almost 2 years is the time span needed to complete and acquire this degree, here students are studied across 4 semesters even in the distance mode.
Fee: The fee in distance mode is less up to INR 9000 to 20000.
Career-wise: In a variety of nutrition firms candidates can acquire jobs such as Nutritionist, Dietitian, and Food Scientist. In such positions, the salary of such degree holders can be in the range of INR 3 to 11 LPA.
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course Name||MA Food Nutrition|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||INR 9500 – INR 20000 / Year|
Distance MA Course Specializations
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Admission 2022-23
- MA Food Nutrition Distance Education is a PG (Post-graduation) degree that includes knowledge about the vitamins and nutrients in foods and what to take in the diet for a healthy body and mind. The course is available for those students who have completed their UG degrees. Online and offline processes both are available for this course.
- The job areas for MA Food Nutrition are FMCG Companies, Hospitals, Colleges & universities, etc. Food science specialists can get employment such as Food scientists, Nutrition Specialists, professors, Process development officers, Bio Care Nutrition specialists, etc.
- The average income generated by specialists in nutrition is ranging between INR 3.5 to 11 lac per annum. Students can do higher studies in the field of Nutrition. The advanced courses after completing the MA in Food Nutrition are Ph.D. or M.Phil in Food Science and Nutrition.
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Highlights
- This course is aimed at imparting skills relevant to preserving food and its nutrients to provide healthy life to people and it also includes learning various exercises to enhance the metabolic function of the body.
- The course of MA Food Nutrition now can be opted in the mode of online and distance learning as this is the most flexible way of learning without attending the campus.
- There are great opportunities for MA Food Nutrition degree holders in the field with positions like nutrition manager, quality control manager, diet technician, sales consultant, etc.
- Distance Education Board (DEB) has recognized this distance learning program and the UGC has also provided its approval.
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- For admission in the course of Distance MA Food Nutrition, you need to have an education of bachelor’s level with preference given to a degree in food nutrition.
- A previous degree must have been acquired from a college or university that is recognized and the score must be 50% overall.
- Candidates are direct6 selected without any condition for the entrance exam.
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Fees
The course fee for MA Food Nutrition is ranging between INR 20K to 03 Lac total. The academic fee may vary from institute to institute.
Approx. Fee Structure: There is not an exact fee but the approx fee will be (INR 9500 – INR 25000). It may be changed according to the university guideline.
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Admissions Procedure
Taking admission to this course will require you to apply through the given procedure:
- An applicant will open the IMTS website first and provide details.
- This will be the first step and you will also need to pay the fee.
- Attach documents and press submit button to complete them.
- The IMTS counsellors can do this all for you for which they will just ask you to pay the fee through a link.
- You will be informed of the submission of the form through an email.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation marks-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
Benefits of MA Food Nutrition Distance Education
- Time freely: There is no fixed schedule in this course. It permits the students to do work on other sites. The candidates can study the course according to their timetable.
- Low cost: The distance MA course is best than the regular MA because of the fee for distance mode. The course charge fee of this course from the students is INR 20K to 03 Lac.
- Earn while you learn: The schedule for distance MA is not limited. It gives the facility to candidates to earn during this course without lifting their study.
- Online classes: This course is done online because candidates cannot attend the regular classes. They give all lectures on LMS sources.
Types Of Jobs For The MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Students
Students can move for the job after completing the course in the field that is mentioned below.
- Bio-care Nutrition Specialist
- Food Scientist or Technologist
- Nutrition Advisor
- Dietician & Lifestyle Counselor
- Associate Professor
- Food Marketing Manager
- Nutrition Specialist
- Food Regulatory Affair Associate
- Nutrition Sales Officer
- Program Officer
Skills Required For MA Food Nutrition Distance Education
- Aptitude For Science
- Organizational Abilities
- A Keen Interest In Health And Diet
- Problem-solving skills
- Listening skills
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans- Yes, MA Food Nutrition Distance Education degree and certification acceptable in Government and Private sector.
Ans- MA Food Nutrition Distance Education is taking more importance in the medical profession also in the abroad country.
Ans- Yes, Students can get benefits after doing this bachelor’s degree they can get admission in M.Sc. M.Phil, Ph.D., and other postgraduate courses.
Ans- University will decide the mode of examination.
Ans: Yes, installment payment is available for students.
Ans: University will decide the mode of examination.
Be the first to leave a review.