MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission: Admission for MBA Banking & Finance distance course is taking place at IMTS Institute. The MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education program is a two-year banking program. A strong foundation in accounting and finance is provided by this course. An undergraduate degree in Banking or an equivalent is required for this course.
Admission Process: The admission process for this course is typically organized in an online mode to make the process more simplified. In this course, the selections will be based on having a BBA degree in the same or related discipline.
MBA Admission Updates 2023:
- 06 November 2023: Candidates for admission to 2 year MBA programme in distance learning mode, can apply at IMTS Institute for the session 2023-24. The last date to apply is 10 November 2023. Apply Now
- 06 November 2023: Subharati University invited students to register for admission to the various MBA specializations for the academic year session 2023-24. Candidates can apply by 10 November 2023.
- 06 November 2023: NIILM University is offering admission to MBA course. The deadline for admission is 11 November 2023. Students can apply before the deadline.
- 06 November 2023: WC University has commenced the admission process for MBA programme. Interested students can apply for admission on or before 11 November 2023.
What is MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education?
When pursued through distance education, an MBA Banking and Finance Management degree can take at least two years. It is a specialized degree program that focuses on studying the practices and principles of banking and finance and its application in the business world. This flexible learning program can now be pursued at various locations.
Business valuation, Financial Accounting, Risk management, etc. are the course that covers majors. Graduates might work in government and private sectors, market research, public accounting firms, budget planning, corporations, consultancies, and so on. Initial salary ranges from INR 3 to 7 LPA, depending on expertise and talent.
- Course Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Banking and Finance
- Eligibility Criteria: Master of Business Administration is a professional degree program that required a bachelor’s degree like BBA. The previous degree must be obtained from UGC recognized university. Students must have achieved a minimum of 50% marks.
- Duration: The minimum course duration of the MBA Course is 2 years.
- Fee: The average tuition fee for MBA Banking & Finance through distance mode is INR 29,000 to INR 39,000 per year.
- Career Wise: A bright future is out there for the graduates. They can apply for jobs in the corporate or public sector with an average salary of INR 3 LPA – INR 7 LPA. They can also do a PhD in the same subject.
MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Banking and Finance|
|Eligibility||Graduation Passed with 45% marks|
|Fee Structure||INR 29,000 to INR 39,000 per year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Distance MBA Banking and Finance Management worth it?
A distance degree in MBA Banking and Finance Management is worth studying because of its wide career scope in the relevant professional fields.
- Skills: In this course, apart from the key subject knowledge, students also acquire some skills that are communication skills, customer service, numeracy skills, time management, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- Time Flexibility: Under this regard, the candidates become relaxed to have a lot of time that can be made available by setting a schedule as per their preferences and utilizing the time effectively.
- Fee and Cost: The cost of this course is under the range of many candidates so that everyone can get an equal chance of learning with a fee of INR 29,000 to INR 39,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: This course will allow the candidates to do any task, such as a job while studying, and the activities of earning will not affect the earning process.
Why MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education?
Correspondence MBA with specializations in Banking and Finance can be a strategic and rewarding undergraduate degree for several reasons:
- This specialization of distance MBA allows earning in-depth knowledge and skills related to the Banking and Finance sector including risk management, finance market, banking operations, investment analysis, etc.
- MBA Banking and Finance distance education course curriculum plays a crucial role in developing management, leadership, and problem-solving skills. These highly transferable and valuable skills are important for MBAs to deal with the financial industry where strategic planning, risk management, and decision-making are crucial.
- After completion of the MBA in Banking & Finance distance learning programme, a wide range of career opportunities opens up in the financial sector. Investment banking, risk management, financial management, commercial banking, asset management, financial management, etc. are some top working responsibilities of these graduates to which they can apply and earn good salary packages.
MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Admission 2023
Candidates are invited to register for admission to the distane MBA in Banking and Finance at IMTS Institute. Application form for admission to this programme must be submitted by the candidates before the deadline 10 November 2023.
A Graduation degree in any descipline from any recognized university with at least 45-50% marks is required for admission to this master’s degree programme. There is no need to face any entrance exam to make an entry to the programme. Admission is based on marks obtained by the applicant in previous qualifying examination.
Candidates can also submit their contact details via the registration form to book a free counseling session to get information about the course, fee, eligibility, and more.
MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Application Form
To apply for MBA Banking and Finance distance education, students need to fill the application form. All the details in the form must be correct so that students can be contacted. Interested applicants can fill out the form online before the last date. The application form has been given above that students can fill and submit to get admission.
Distance MBA Banking and Finance Eligibility
- Students with BBA in Banking or a related degree are eligible to apply for this MBA program.
- At least 50% marks in BBA is the essential requirement for MBA in Banking & Finance.
- Direct admission will be offered to students for a distance MBA in Banking and Finance.
- No entrance exam scorecard is required to get enrolled in this course.
MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Fee StructureTo complete a distance MBA in Banking & Finance program, there is a prerequisite to pay a certain amount of tuition fee. Generally, it varies across the universities. The average Fee for MBA Banking and Finance Distance courses ranges from INR 29,000 to INR 39,000 per year at IMTS Institute.
Benefits of MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The distance MBA course allows candidates to study the course at their schedule and pace. There is no fixed time and principal in distance MBA mode that make it easy for the candidate to continue the course without affecting the scheduled work.
- Low cost: The distance MBA course fee is comparatively low, unlike the regular MBA. This course takes less fee than the regular programs. Its fee is Rs 29,000 to Rs 39,000 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The employed students can study the course without lifting the other after completing the distance learning programs. The candidate can expect a good salary graph.
- Online classes: Most distance MBA colleges provided aspirants with digital classes and books. The candidate can receive them online.
MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Syllabus
Master of Business Administration is a professional degree program with a duration of 2 years which is further divided into 4 semesters. Banking & Finance specializations of MBA course is popular among all disciplines. Students can get in-depth knowledge of Banking & Finance through various subjects like Principles of Management, Insurance Marketing, HR Management, Mutual Funds Management, Corporate Communication, Operation Management, etc. Here we have listed below the subjects as per semester:
|Principles of Management and Organizational||Banking and Insurance Marketing|
|Managerial Economics||Management Control Systems|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||–|
|Marketing Management||Banking and Insurance Companies|
|Human Resource Management (HRM)||Commercial Banking and the Role of RBI|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management||Strategic Management|
|Research Methods for Management||Mutual Fund Management|
|Corporate Communication||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Operations Management||Financial Institutions and Services|
MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education in India
The Banking sector in India has seen rapid growth in the past few years, which has led to an increase in interest for students to get admission in this discipline. There is management & commerce institution like IMTS Institute that provides admission into the banking and finance sector in India, but very few of them do so from a distance mode. MBA Banking and Finance in distance learning mode is approved by UGC DEB in India.
IMTS Institute is one of the few institutions offering MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education in India. Students must require a BBA degree in Banking & Finance or an equivalent degree with a score of 50% marks are essential to apply for MBA program. Students can apply from different areas in India such as Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Gujarat, and Haryana. They can fill out the form given above to enquire about more details.
By completing the course, students are able to meet the financial skills needs of professionals in the Indian banking industry. Since the Banking sector is so big in India, the students will be successful and be grateful for opting to get admission into the course.
Scope of Distance MBA Banking and Finance
The MBA Banking and Finance Online Education course gives students the opportunity to explore several career paths. Students are offered the possibility of boosting their prospects for a prosperous and fruitful career in banking and finance. The banking and Finance sector of India is booming now and the growth of this sector is demanding candidates with MBA in Banking and Finance degree.
As soon as a candidate completes the MBA in Banking and Finance through distance learning, they can apply for jobs in various industries, including banking, finance, insurance, stock market, etc.
MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Salary Offered
Most graduates are offered jobs like finance manager, Accounting Manager, Research Analyst, Banker, teacher, etc. Average banking experts can earn a salary between INR 3 Lac to 7 Lac per year. Students willing to do higher studies in banking can go for PhD in this field after completing MBA in Banking and Finance.
Jobs After MBA Banking and Finance Distance
|Accounts Assistant||Investments Analyst|
|Marketing Manager||Money Manager|
|Executive Assistant||Personal Finance Consultant|
|Market Analyst||Senior Accountant|
|Business Analyst||Risk Analyst|
|Finance Manager||Securities Analyst|
|Cashier/Teller||Teacher & Academician|
|Equity Research Analyst||Operations Manager|
|Investment Banker||Financial Analyst|
MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education Employment Areas
MBA Banking and Finance distance education is a postgraduate banking course offered through distance learning. A Master’s degree in Business Administration is one of the most sought courses in the world that offers a wide range of career options in different fields.
- Educational Institutes
- Banking Sector
- Stock Exchanges
- Finance Dept. (Industry)
MBA Banking and Finance Distance Education (FAQs)?
Ques 1. Is the MBA Banking Distance Education course UGC DEB approved?
Ans: Yes, MBA Banking and Finance Management Distance Education Courses are approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ques 2. Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, MBA Banking and Finance Management Distance Education from IMTS Institute are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ques 3. Can students pay a fee in installments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ques 4. What will be the examination mode?
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ques 5. What Is The Duration of an MBA Course?
Ans: Dear student, the MBA course normally has a 2-years course program.