BA English Distance Education Admission 2023: Bachelor of Arts in English is a 3-year UG level course. It covers the topics like American English literature, Modern Indian Writing, Fictional Writing, and linguistics under the BA Distance Education in English specialization.
BA English can be pursued after completing class 12th. It offers a detailed study of English Literature. The course provides a bright career like journalism, content writing, teacher, translator, etc. It increases knowledge of English language, both in writing and speaking.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in English
- Duration: This distance course has a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Eligibility: Interested students who want to enroll in this program, must have passed the 10+2 level education.
- Fee: The average fee charged for Distance BA English is INR 11000 to INR 23000 per year.
- Career Options: English Trainer, Translator, IELTS Trainer & more.
BA English Distance Education includes English Prose, English Poetry, Professional Communication, Communicative English, and many more. After completing the higher secondary class, students can be admitted to the course. There are many job opportunities in India and other countries from various organizations/companies.
BA English Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts in English|
|Eligibility||Passed 12th examination in any stream|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 11,000 to INR 23,000 per year|
Why BA English Distance Learning?
- It is very well known to us that English is the international language and it is needed for studies and jobs in foreign countries and this course will enhance your language skills.
- Under the UG category courses, this course needs almost 3 years for completion in the online mode however it can also be longer up to a time period of 5 years.
- Upon completion of this course, the options for being hired are numerous in areas like publishing houses, journalism, teaching, and so on. These graduates can also be employed as translators.
- Opting for this course in distance mode will provide you with the same benefits as are provided to students who take this course in regular mode. Both the recognizing institutes like UGC and DEB are offering approval to offer this course.
Is Distance BA English Worth it?
Yes, a BA English distance course is always in demand as it provides career chances in content writing, journalism, law etc.
- Skills: The skills that can be gained via distance BA English are creativity, critical analysis, writing, research, independent thinking, spoken communication skills, social skills, and many more.
- Time Flexibility: There is a lot of time available for candidates who study through this course in distance mode, as it includes schedules that are most flexible, and classes can be taken anywhere any time.
- Fee and Cost: The cost of the distance BA English study program is INR 11000 to 23000 charged in a year, which is the most reasonable and affordable cost for most students.
- Earn While You Learn: In order to get an opportunity to do a job while studying, enrolling in a distance BA English degree is best because this way, the candidates will earn and support their studies easily.
BA English Distance Education Admission 2023
IMTS Institute is currently accepting applications for BA English for the 2023 academic year. Distance learning courses are available to students. This degree program focuses on English literature, literacy history, rhetoric, and cultural studies. As well as studying its evolution in the English language throughout history, including studying the various stages of its development. Universities and colleges across India offer this course.
You are not required to pursue a master’s degree after completing a bachelor’s degree in English; you can study in any field after completing a bachelor’s degree in English. Thus, it allows students to choose their careers with more flexibility.
BA English Distance Education Application form
IMTS provides an online application form to its students. They must check mentioned eligibility before filling out the form. Although students of all streams are eligible to apply for BA English Distance Education. In case any applicants have doubt about their eligibility they can consent to counselors. The contact number is mentioned above. IMTS does not offer application forms in offline mode. Its Application form is provided at an affordable price.
BA English Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum education required for securing admission to the distance BA English course is intermediate with English as the major subject.
- In the last exams of the 12th class, the marks of students should be 50% in overall subjects.
BA English Distance Education Fees
BA English Distance Education courses typically take three years to complete. The duration of a program is determined by a candidate’s interest and the institute he or she chooses to study at. There are six semesters in three years. For the Distance BA English course, there is a fee of Rs 11,000 to Rs 23,000 per year.
BA English Literature Distance Education
The Bachelor of Arts with a specialization in English Literature is a 3 years course. It emphasizes the literature areas covered in the course. These cover Indian literature, other countries’ literature, drama, poetry, fiction, etc. As it is a major course, all the topics are taught in a detailed manner. Those interested in the course can pursue it and apply for jobs like teacher, content writer, editor, UPSC civil services, etc.
BA English Distance Education Admission Process
The admission into the BA English Distance Education course is generally conducted after the applicant’s qualifying scores but the process can vary as per the institution’s admission structure. As per IMTS institute, we help you get admission into the course in the following ways:
- Interested students can fill out the inquiry form listed above on the page.
- The students will get the option of selecting the course that they aspire for admission.
- With the selection of course, students need to fill in all the details like Their name, email, mobile number, and what they want to know about the course.
- Then, submit the inquiry form, our counsellors will contact you within 48 hours.
- Our expert counsellors provide free off-cost counselling sessions to the students for helping them with the best solution regarding admission to any course.
Documents Required for BA English Distance Education Admission
Here is the list of documents required at the time of admission.
- 5 Passport-Size Photographs.
- Address Proof
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- Adhar Card
- Character Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
Scope in BA English Distance Education
There are many fascinating and exciting careers you can pursue with a distance education English degree, including teaching, translating, language consulting, journalism, and publishing. There is enormous potential for distance learning in the future. A person who is already employed but wants to pursue higher education is attracted to this type of schooling. In distance learning, also known as distance education, students study without being physically present in a classroom.
Content Writer: After completing BA in English Distance Learning degree, a candidate can make his/her career as an English Content Writer. The need for such experts is increasing day by day. The pay scale ranges from 3 Lakh- 4 Lakhs per annum in India.
Teacher: After completing a BA in English through distance, they can become an English teacher in private schools. The salary is also quite good, and the basic pay is INR 2 lakh to 3.5 lakh LPA (Source: PayScale) in India. But if they want to become a government teacher, they must have a B.Ed degree.
Public Relations: After completing a bachelor’s degree at any recognized university or institute, one can start his/her career in PR. An organization or individual uses public relations to influence the public’s perception of them by managing and disseminating information. It is critical to understand that publicity is controlled externally while public relations is controlled internally. The average salary in this field ranges between 3 LPA to 5 LPA, which can be increased with experience.
B.A English Distance Education In Kerala
Students can opt for a Bachelor of Arts in English through distance education. Many institutes in Kerala offer this course in distance mode. Students can choose IMTS Institute for quality education. The institute is offering BA courses in distance mode. IMTS Institute is one of the best institutes for distance education and is popular among students.
BA English Distance Education in tamilnadu
Students who want to study BA English from a distance in tamilnadu. IMTS institute allows distance education with the same value as regular. Students can choose this institute and take admission via online in BA English distance course. IMTS provide quality education via distance in tamilnadu.
BA English Distance Learning Syllabus
|Semester||Subjects of study|
|British Literature I|
|Indian Writing in English|
|Background to the Study of English Literature I|
|British Literature II|
|Regional Indian Literature in Translation|
|Background to the Study of English Literature II|
|British Literature III|
|Modern English Language and Usage|
|Digital Literacy: Concepts and Skills|
|American Literature I|
|Film and Literature|
|SEM V||American Literature II|
|Post Colonial Literature in English I, Australian Literature|
|Introduction to Translation Studies|
|SEM VI||Contemporary Literature|
|Post–Colonial Literature in English II Canadian Literature|
|World Literature in Translation|
Key Benefits of BA English Distance Education
Across India, millions of students who have limited time or distance, or who may not be physically able to attend a regular college, have chosen to pursue BA English distance education. BA Distance Education can be very beneficial for a number of reasons, some of which are as follows:
- Compared to a regular BA English, the average course fees for a distance education course are comparatively lower than those for a regular BA English course
In this course, both professionals and students have the opportunity to study and work simultaneously. There are a lot of students in India who are poor enough to not be able to continue their studies due to financial constraints.
With BA English Distance education, you won’t have to worry about commuting to classes or managing your time.
Career Prospects After BA English Distance Education
There are numerous job roles & areas that one can pursue after completing BA English Distance Education mode: Some job areas & roles are given below:
- Government Departments
- Coaching Centres
- Translation Centres
- Educational Institutes
- Language Institutes
- English Trainer
- English Tutor
- IELTS Faculty & English Trainer
- English Translator
- English Content Writer
- Faculty Teacher
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter
- Call Centre Executive
- Customer Support Executive
BA Distance Education Specializations
- BA Geography
- BA Mathematics
- BA Human Rights
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Political Science
- BA Computer Science
- BA Event Management
- BA Home Management
- BA Public Administration
- BA Hospitality Management
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question 1: Is distance BA valid?
Ans: Degrees earned through distance education are fully acknowledged. To make your online degree programme legitimate, you will need to check and see if the university you plan to attend has been approved by the UGC-DEB.
Question 2: Is BA possible in 2 years?
Ans: The minimum time required to complete a distance course is three years.
Question 3: What is the benefit of studying BA English with Distance mode ?
Ans: Benefits of studying BA English with Distance mode is more beneficial compared to regular mode as they save your time and money.
Question 4: What are the main subjects in BA English Distance Education?
Ans: The main subjects in BA English in Distance course are Literature, writing, grammar, and criticism.
Question 5: Is BA English Distance Education hard to study?
Ans: No, Of course not BA English in Distance Education is not hard to study.
Be the first to leave a review.