BA English Distance Education Admission 2022-23: IMTS Institute is now accepting applications for their BA English Distance Education program for the academic session 2022-23, and the deadline is 30 September 2022. For admission into the course, applicants must complete the registration form listed by the institute below.
Bachelor of Arts in English is a 3-years UG level course. It covers the topics like American English literature, Modern Indian Writing, Fictional Writing, and linguistics under the BA Distance Education in English specialization.
BA English Distance Education include English Prose, English Poetry, Professional Communication, Communicative English, and many more. After completing the higher secondary class, students can take admission to the course. There are many job opportunities has in India and other countries from various organizations/companies.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in English
- Duration: This distance course has minimum duration of 3 years.
- Eligibility: Interested students who want to enroll for this program, must have passed the 10+2 level education.
- Fee: The average fee charged for Distance BA English is INR 11000 to INR 23000 per year.
- Career Options: English Trainer, Translator, IELTS Trainer & more.
BA English Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts in English|
|Eligibility||Passed 12th examination in any stream|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 11000 to INR 23000 per year|
Why BA English Distance Learning?
- It is very well known to us that English is the international language and it is needed for studies and job in foreign countries and this course will enhance your language skills.
- Under the UG category courses, this course needs almost 3 years for completion in the online mode however it can also be longer up to a time period of 5 years.
- Upon completion of this course, the options for being hired are numerous in areas like publishing houses, journalism, teaching, and so on. These graduates can also be employed as translators.
- Opting for this course in distance mode will provide you with the same benefits as are provided to students who take this course in regular mode. Both the recognizing institutes like UGC and DEB are offering approval to offer this course.
BA English Distance Education Admission 2022-23
IMTS Institute is currently accepting applications for BA English for the 2022-23 academic year. Distance learning courses are available to students. This degree program focuses on English literature, literacy history, rhetoric, and cultural studies. As well as studying its evolution in the English language throughout history, it includes studying the various stages of its development. Universities and colleges across India offer this course.
You are not required to pursue a master’s degree after completing a bachelor’s degree in English; you can study in any field after completing a bachelor’s degree in English. Thus, it allows students to choose their careers with more flexibility.
BA English Distance Education Application form
IMTS provides an online application form to its students. They must check mentioned eligibility before filling out the form. Although students of all streams are eligible to apply for
BA English Distance Education. In case any applicants have doubt about their eligibility they can consent to counsellors. The contact number is mentioned above. IMTS does not offer application forms in offline mode. Its Application form is provided at an affordable price.
BA English Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum education required for securing admission to the distance BA English course is intermediate with English as the major subject.
- In the last exams of the 12th class, the marks of students should be 50% in overall subjects.
BA English Distance Education Fees
Distance BA English courses typically take three years to complete. The duration of a program is determined by a candidate’s interest and the institute he or she chooses to study at. There are six semesters in three years. For the Distance BA English course, there is a fee of Rs 11,000 to Rs 23,000 per year.
BA English Distance Education Admission Process
The admission into BA English Distance Education course is generally conducted after the applicant’s qualifying scores but the process can vary as per the institution’s admission structure. As per IMTS institute, we help you get admission into the course in the following ways:
- Interested students need to fill up the inquiry form listed on the page on the website of IMTS institute.
- The students will get the option of selecting the course that they aspire for admission.
- After selecting the course, the student will get a call from our counsellor regarding the response to the inquiry.
- Our expert counsellors provide free off-cost counselling sessions to the students for helping them with the best solution regarding admission to any course.
Scope in BA English Distance Education
There are many fascinating and exciting careers you can pursue with a distance education English degree, including teaching, translating, language consulting, journalism, and publishing. There is enormous potential for distance learning in the future. A person who is already employed but wants to pursue higher education is attracted to this type of schooling. In distance learning, also known as distance education, students study without being physically present in a classroom.
Content Writer: After completing BA in English Distance Learning degree, a candidate can make his/her career as an English Content Writer. The need for such experts is increasing day by day. The pay scale ranges from 3 Lakh- 4 Lakhs per annum in India.
BA English Distance Learning Syllabus
|Semester||Subjects of study|
|British Literature I|
|Indian Writing in English|
|Background to the Study of English Literature I|
|British Literature II|
|Regional Indian Literature in Translation|
|Background to the Study of English Literature II|
|British Literature III|
|Modern English Language and Usage|
|Digital Literacy: Concepts and Skills|
|American Literature I|
|Film and Literature|
|SEM V||American Literature II|
|Post Colonial Literature in English I, Australian Literature|
|Introduction to Translation Studies|
|SEM VI||Contemporary Literature|
|Post–Colonial Literature in English II Canadian Literature|
|World Literature in Translation|
Career Prospects After BA English Distance Education
There are numerous job roles & areas which one can pursue after completing BA English Distance Education mode: Some job areas & roles are given below:
- Government Departments
- Coaching Centres
- Translation Centres
- Educational Institutes
- Language Institutes
- English Trainer
- English Tutor
- IELTS Faculty & English Trainer
- English Translator
- English Content Writer
- Faculty Teacher
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter
- Call Centre Executive
- Customer Support Executive
Be the first to leave a review.