LLB Distance Education Admission: The bachelor of law also known as Legum Baccalaureus or commonly referred to as the LLB course is a specially crafted course. As the name suggests the LLB course is a specifically designed course for the study of law, when an applicant aspires to learn in brief about the law and related practices the best option they get to opt LLB course.
Distance LLB is an option for pursuing study in the law discipline from the distance education mode. This course is opted for admission by students who can’t continue their education from the regular mode due to reasons like money, time, or anything like that.
- LLB Full-Form: Bachelor of Law or Legum Baccalaureus
- Duration: The duration for pursuing the distance LLB course is 3 years.
- Fee: The fee for the LLB Distance Education course is typically around INR 15,450 to INR 1,20,650.
- Eligibility: Students who have completed a bachelor’s study from an approved institution are entitled for applying to get admission to the Distance LLB.
Students who choose to enroll in the distance learning LLB program will be able to complete their studies in the law discipline at the bachelor’s level at a place that suits them, at a time that suits them, and the tuition costs will also be lower in this mode. There are six equal semesters in the curriculum of the LLB distance learning course. The course will last three years.
Students who have enrolled in the Distance LLB program can participate in course from the comfort of their own homes. There are many benefits of online learning such as the fact that schedules are more flexible compared to traditional sessions, assignments can be completed and submitted online, etc.
Admission into the LLB distance education course requires applicants to have completed their bachelor’s study from a recognized institution while having a minimum of 55% score.
LLB Distance Learning degree is not approved by the UGC as the Bar Council of India has announced that the student holding an LLB degree from distance education mode will not be allowed to appear in front of the court for a hearing purpose in India. (But valid abroad)
LLB Distance Education Highlights (Indian Universities Not Offer)
|Fee Structure||INR 15,450 to INR 1,20,650 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
What is LLB?
LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law, which is an undergraduate degree. For graduate students, this program is designed to build an analytical understanding of legal knowledge, thereby helping them to become better lawyers. An LLB course is offered by all top law universities & colleges in India that are approved by the Bar Council of India and are authorized to offer the course.
A law degree of LLB is not sufficient for working as a lawyer in India. An individual who has an LLB degree must also pass the All India Bar Examination (AIBE), which is conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
LLB Includes: The 3-year Bachelor of Legislative Law is typically divided into six semesters. Students start with the law basics and then move into other topics such as constitutional law, family, CRPC, the law of contract, and jurisprudence.
Students must do internships and training programs at law firms, corporations, courts, and other institutions as part of their course. This will allow them to gain practical experience in the legal profession.
Why study LLB Distance Education?
Distance learning and online learning are becoming the new trends in education today. As of today, distance education is one of the most preferred modes of education for students of 10+2 and colleges. You can participate in courses via distance learning mode even if you are not physically present in class.
Correspondence courses are sometimes called distance courses as well as correspondence courses. It is common for online education programs (including distributed learning, e-learning, online learning, virtual classrooms, etc.) to be referred to by a number of different names.
Distance LLB course: LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law. The course includes a subject that is studied in universities & colleges in a set of laws. There are six semesters in LLB program. There are many universities across the country that offer distance learning LLB programs. These courses cover topics such as criminal law, labor law & other law categories.
LLB Distance Education is almost a 3-year duration course designed for students who want to be lawyers by taking their studies in distance mode. This course is offered by a number of distance institutes and millions of students select this course as their career prospect.
The reasons to study LLB in distance mode are numerous and some are given here:
- Candidates who choose a distance LLB course can become a lawyer in a limited timeframe.
- Such candidates do not spend a lot of time taking physical classes because these classes in distance mode can be taken at any desired place and at any time.
- Another reason to study this course in distance mode is the low fee structure as the fee for distance LLB is less and most of the students can afford it.
- The learning prospect of the course is very similar to the regular LLB course.
Top Distance Courses for Admission
LLB Distance Education Admission (Not in distance)
There are many articles, amendments, and Indian constitution laws to be covered throughout the LLB distance learning course. In order to study LLB through distance learning, students should attend regular classes. The UGC does not approve distance LLB programs, so students should keep that in mind. Studying law and order requires regular attendance at lectures and completion of coursework.
The study of LLB by distance is not recommended because you will be wasting your time and you will not be graduating with a relevant degree if you enroll in such an educational program. If students would like alternative information, they can provide us with their email addresses, and our expert counselors will reply back to you with the correct and accurate information you need.
LLB Distance Education: Eligibility Criteria
This University offers an LLB program for students who want to opt for the distance mode. There are also important eligibility criteria that a student must go through.
- Students need to be Graduated from a UGC-recognized University.
- Also, there are different eligibility criteria designed for each category.
- For the general category, the students should obtain 45%, for the OBC, the criteria is 42%, and for the SC/ST students need to obtain 40% in their Graduation degree.
Different universities have different qualifying requirements for their LLB programmes that are offered online. In India, the Distance LLB Course has become an extremely well-liked educational option. You have the option of enrolling in a traditional LLB course or an LLB course that may be completed through distance learning, depending on which is more convenient for you.
LLB Distance Education is valid?
At present, LLB distance education is not valid in India. The Bar Council of India (BCI) still does not recognize the LLB degree through ODL mode. Therefore, candidates who pursue LLB degrees in distance learning mode won’t be endorsed as legitimate lawyers.
Distance LLB Fee Structure
The average course fee for LLB distance education ranges from INR 15,450 to INR 1,20,650 per year. The exact fee of the course differs depending upon the university. Students must pay their admission fee at the beginning of each session. Expect, the tuition fee, there are other charges need to at the time of filling out the exam form. Educational Institutes charge exam fee that ranges from Rs 1000-Rs 2000.
Benefits of LLB Degree (Scope)
Many courses are now offered in distance education or learning mode, which is becoming increasingly popular among universities & students. It allows attending classes without physically being there. Correspondence is often referred to as distance education. These days, there are various forms of online education that are known by the names of distributed learning, e-learning, online education, virtual classroom, etc.
- Job opportunities: Law graduates can be candidates in many fields, including media and law, commerce, industry, academics, politics, and social work.
- The student pursuing the LLB course develops a logical, analytical, and critical understanding of legal affairs to resolve issues. Students who wish to elaborate education to apply for higher judiciary jobs will have to pursue LLM.
- Financial stability: A law degree does not guarantee success immediately or a large sum of money as a salary, but it is likely, a professional title that allows the student to have more job security and a better salary than those who don’t.
- Learn to master critical thinking and analytical skills. Law students can analyze both sides of complex problems or situations and find effective solutions using solid reasoning and critical thinking.
- Job Areas: After Completing LLB, students can find job areas like Attorney General, Advocate, Notary, Public Prosecutor, District & Sessions Judge, Munsif (Sub-Magistrate), Trustee, Law Reporter, Teacher & Lecturer.
- The Distance LLB Course will provide you with a variety of job opportunities in both the public and private sectors.
- Those who pursue distance learning law will gain experience in various fields of law, including law firms, legal consultancies, excise departments, courts, and the judicial system.
LLB Distance Education in India
Some universities in India have different eligibility criteria for a Distance LLB course. In India, LLB course are currently considered one of the most popular courses in India. It is up to the students to choose the learning method that is most convenient for them.
The LLB Distance Education degree programme is the same as the traditional Law course, except that candidates have the option of taking these classes online. In case a candidate is unable to attend regular sessions due to a variety of reasons, he or she has the option of enrolling in the LLB online course.
LLB Distance Education in Delhi
Law students frequently inquire about LLB Distance Education in Delhi as it is a popular option for completing their courses. They seek admission into the program to pursue their education and job opportunities in the Delhi/NCR area. Multiple institutions and universities provide admission to the LLB program in Delhi, enabling students to choose the best route for a prosperous career.
LLB Distance Education in UP
Students who are currently working and want to pursue their career in the Law field. Then pursuing a course in distance mode is a very good option. This is a very common question asked by students the LLB course can be done in distance mode in UP or not? LLB course is not approved by the DEB to pursue in distance learning mode. You can only pursue it in regular mode.
LLB Distance Education Courses offered to the candidates at the UG level are described below:
Any student who wants to take the LLB distance course can enroll in it as long as the institution recognizes the program. Only a Bar Council of India (BCI) recognized college can accept your application. At the time of enrollment, this is the most important factor to consider.
For students who apply for an LLB distance education course, good communication skills are a must. These skills include good written and oral communication.
- Time: BA LLB is a five years degree course.
- Eligibility: The Student who has passed 10+2 qualifying exams from any recognized board can apply for BA admissions. LLB Course and courses in the university.
- Choice Mode: The entries will grant in BA.LLB Co.
- Time: The minimum period required to complete LLB (Hons) is generally three years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who have done diploma in law or an undergraduate degree can apply for admission to LLB (Hons).
- Selection Process: The University grants admissions to the candidates in LLB (Hons) courses based on marks obtained by the candidates in the previous academic year or by national level entrance test.
LLB Vs BA LLB
Both LLB and BA LLB are professional bachelor-level courses, but the eligibility for LLB is different from BA LLB. LLB can be done after completion of graduation in any stream whereas, BA LLB can be done after the 12th in any stream.
LLB Distance Education Admission Process
To pursue an LLB course in distance education, students can take the admission form by visiting the university’s official website; they can also take the application form from the university campus after paying the form fee.
- Firstly, students need to move on to the IMTS Institute website that is offering LLB in DDE mode.
- On the website link, the application form will be available.
- On the application form, fill in the all-important details as required.
- After filling in all details, check it properly and attach the necessary documents.
- After completing all processes, click on the submit button.
Required Documents for LLB Distance Education Admission
- 10th certificate copy
- 10th Mark sheet copy.
- 12th certificate copy.
- 12th Mark sheet copy.
- Graduation certificate copy.
- Graduation Mark sheet copy.
- SC/ST certificate copy (If applicable).
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
Distance LLB Course Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Constitutional Law I||Professional Ethics, Bar Bench Relations and Accountancy for Lawyers|
|Law of Crimes||Constitutional Law II|
|Law of Contract I||Law of Contract II|
|Women and Law (Elective)||Healthcare Law (Elective)|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Legal Language||Tort and Consumer Protection Act, Motor Vehicle Act|
|Conflict Laws (Elective)||Company Law|
|Human Rights and International Law||Interpretation of Statutes|
|Comparative Laws (Elective)||Administrative Law|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Insurance Laws||Practical Training and Moot Courts|
|Code of Criminal Procedure Limitation Act||Code of Criminal Procedure, Juvenile Justice Act, and Probation Offenders Act|
LLB Distance Education is Valid in India?
In India, LLB distance education is not valid at present. However, distance LLB course is valid in some countries. But, the Bar Council of India still does not recognize this course in distance learning mode. Therefore, if a candidate has an LLB distance education degree then he or she will not be recognized as a legitimate lawyer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About LLB Distance Education?
Ques 1: Is LLB Distance Education valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: No, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ques 2: Is LLB Distance Education valid for abroad studies or Jobs?
Ans: No, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. UGC, DEB, and AICTE don’t approve of it.
Ques 3: Can students pay fees in installments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or year-wise.
Ques 4: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Be the first to leave a review.