LLB Distance Education Admission: The bachelor of law also known as Legum Baccalaureus or commonly referred to as the LLB course is a specially crafted course. As the name suggests the LLB course is a specifically designed course for the study of law, when an applicant aspires to learn in brief about the law and related practices the best option they get to opt is the LLB course.
Distance LLB is an option for pursuing study in the law discipline from the distance education mode. This course is opted for admission by students who can’t continue their education from the regular mode due to reasons like money, time, or anything like that.
- LLB Full-Form: Bachelor of Law or Legum Baccalaureus
- Duration: The duration for pursuing the distance LLB course is 3 years.
- Fee: The fee for the LLB Distance Education course is typically around INR 15,450 to INR 1,20,650.
- Eligibility: Students who have completed a bachelor’s study from an approved institution are entitled for applying to get admission to the Distance LLB.
By opting for admission in the LLB distance education mode students have to complete their study in the law discipline at the bachelor’s level from the place they think is comfortable, the timing that suits them, and the fee also lower in this mode. The curriculum of the LLB distance learning course is of 3 years divided into 6 equal semesters.
Students who have enrolled in the Distance LLB program can participate in course from the comfort of their own homes. There are many benefits of online learning such as the fact that schedules are more flexible compared to traditional sessions, assignments can be completed and submitted online, etc.
Admission into the LLB distance education course requires applicants to have completed their bachelor’s study from a recognized institution while having a minimum of 55% score.
LLB Distance Learning degree is not approved by the UGC as the Bar Council of India has announced that the student holding an LLB degree from distance education mode will not be allowed to appear in front of the court for a hearing purpose in India. (But valid abroad)
LLB Distance Education Highlights (Indian Universities Not Offer)
|Fee Structure||INR 15,450 to INR 1,20,650 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
What is LLB?
LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law. This program is for graduate students, which helps in building an analytical understanding of legal knowledge. All top law Universities & Colleges that are approved by the Bar Council of India are authorized to offer the LLB course. An LLB degree is not enough to work as a lawyer in India. The person who has an LLB must also pass the All India Bar Examination (AIBE), which the BCI conducts.
LLB Includes: The 3-year Bachelor of Legislative Law is typically divided into six semesters. Students start with the law basics and then move into other topics such as constitutional law, family, CRPC, the law of contract, and jurisprudence.
Students must do internships and training programs at law firms, corporations, courts, and other institutions as part of their course. This will allow them to gain practical experience in the legal profession.
Why study LLB Distance Education?
Education by online & distance learning is becoming the new trend. Among 10+2 and college students at present, distance education mode is highly preferred. Courses via distance learning mode allow you to attend classes without being physically present. Correspondence learning is often called distance learning as well. A wide range of terms is used to describe online education programs (distributed learning, e-learning, online learning, virtual classroom), etc.
Distance LLB course: LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law. The course includes a subject that is studied in universities & colleges in a set of laws. There are six semesters in LLB program. There are many universities across the country that offer distance learning LLB programs. These courses cover topics such as criminal law, labour law & other law categories.
LLB Distance Education is almost a 3-year duration course designed for students who want to be lawyers by taking their studies in distance mode. This course is offered by a number of distance institutes and millions of students select this course as their career prospect.
The reasons to study LLB in distance mode are numerous and some are given here:
- Candidates who choose a distance LLB course can become a lawyer in a limited timeframe.
- Such candidates do not spend a lot of time taking physical classes because these classes in distance mode can be taken at any desired place and at any time.
- Another reason to study this course in distance mode is the low fee structure as the fee for distance LLB is less and most of the students can afford it.
- The learning prospect of the course is very similar to the regular LLB course.
Top Distance Courses for Admission
LLB Distance Education Admission 2022 (Not in distance)
There are many articles, amendments, and Indian constitution laws to be covered throughout the LLB distance learning course. In order to study LLB through distance learning, students should attend regular classes. The UGC does not approve distance LLB programs, so students should keep that in mind. Studying law and order requires regular attendance at lectures and completion of coursework.
LLB distance study is not recommended because enrollment in such a program will waste your time and you will not graduate with a relevant degree. For alternative information, students can provide us with their email addresses, and our expert counselors will revert back to you with the correct and accurate information.
LLB Distance Education: Eligibility Criteria
This University offers an LLB program for students who want to opt for the distance mode. There are also important eligibility criteria that a student must go through.
- Students need to be Graduated from a UGC-recognized University.
- Also, there are different eligibility criteria designed for each category.
- For the general category, the students should obtain 45%, for the OBC, the criteria is 42%, and for the SC/ST students need to obtain 40% in their Graduation degree.
Distance LLB courses have varying eligibility requirements by the university. The Distance LLB Course is a highly popular course in India. Depending on your convenience, you can either choose a conventional LLB course or a distance learning LLB course.
LLB Distance Education is valid?
No, till date, LLB Distance Education is not valid in India. Bar Council (BCI) still does not recognize the LLB degree through distance learning. As a result, one who pursued a Distance LLB degree won’t be endorsed as a legitimate lawyer. Many other countries still find the LLB Distance Education valid.
Distance LLB Fee Structure
The average course fee for LLB distance education ranges INR 15,450 to INR 1,20,650 per year. The exact fee of the course differs depending upon the university. Students must pay their admission fee at the beginning of each session. Expect, the tuition fee, there are other charges need to at the time of filling out the exam form. Educational Institutes charge exam fee that ranges from Rs 1000-Rs 2000.
Benefits of LLB Degree (Scope)
Many courses are now offered in distance education or learning mode, which is becoming increasingly popular among universities & students. It allows attending classes without physically being there. Correspondence is often referred to as distance education. These days, there are various forms of online education that are known by the names of distributed learning, e-learning, online education, virtual classroom, etc.
- Job opportunities: Law graduates can be candidates in many fields, including media and law, commerce, industry, academics, politics, and social work.
- The student pursuing the LLB course develops a logical, analytical, and critical understanding of legal affairs to resolve issues. Students who wish to elaborate education to apply for higher judiciary jobs will have to pursue LLM.
- Financial stability: A law degree does not guarantee success immediately or a large sum of money as a salary, but it is likely, a professional title that allows the student to have more job security and a better salary than those who don’t.
- Learn to master critical thinking and analytical skills. Law students can analyze both sides of complex problems or situations and find effective solutions using solid reasoning and critical thinking.
- Job Areas: After Completing LLB, students can find job areas like Attorney General, Advocate, Notary, Public Prosecutor, District & Sessions Judge, Munsif (Sub-Magistrate), Trustee, Law Reporter, Teacher & Lecturer.
- The Distance LLB Course will provide you with a variety of job opportunities in both the public and private sectors.
- Those who pursue distance learning law will gain experience in various fields of law, including law firms, legal consultancies, excise departments, courts, and the judicial system.
LLB Distance Education in India
Some universities in India have different eligibility criteria for a Distance LLB course. In India, LLB course are currently considered one of the most popular courses in India. It is up to the students to choose the learning method that is most convenient for them.
The LLB Distance Education degree program is the same as the traditional Law course, except that candidates have the option of taking these classes online. In case a candidate is unable to attend regular sessions due to a variety of reasons, he or she has the option of enrolling in the LLB online course.
LLB Distance Education in Delhi
LLB Distance Education in Delhi is one of the most asked things for law courses by students. The students ask for getting admission into the LLB distance education course in Delhi so that they can complete their education and can also opt for a job in the Delhi/NCR region. The students get to opt among numerous institutions and universities that offer admission into the LLB Distance Education in Delhi so that they can easily get their way towards a successful career.
LLB Distance Education Course offered to the candidates at the UG level are described below:
Any student who wants to take the LLB distance course can enroll in it as long as the institution recognizes the program. Only a Bar Council of India (BCI) recognized college can accept your application. At the time of enrollment, this is the most important factor to consider.
For students who apply for an LLB distance education course, good communication skills are a must. These skills include good written and oral communication.
- Time: BA LLB is a five years degree course.
- Eligibility: The Student who has passed 10+2 qualifying exams from any recognized board can apply for BA admissions. LLB Course and courses in the university.
- Choice Mode: The entries will grant in BA.LLB Co.
- Time: The minimum period required to complete LLB (Hons) is generally three years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who have done diploma in law or an undergraduate degree can apply for admissions in LLB (Hons).
- Selection Process: The University grants admissions to the candidates in LLB (Hons) courses based on marks obtained by the candidates in the previous academic year or by national level entrance test.
LLB Vs BA LLB
Both LLB and BA LLB are professional bachelor-level courses, but the eligibility of LLB is different from BA LLB. LLB can be done after completion of graduation in any stream whereas, BA LLB can be done after the 12th in any stream.
LLB Distance Education Admission Process 2022
To pursue an LLB course in distance education, students can take the admission form by visiting the university’s official website; they can also take the application form from the university campus after paying the form fee.
- Firstly, students need to move on to the IMTS Institute website that is offering LLB in DDE mode.
- On the website link, the application form will be available.
- On the application form, fill in the all-important details as required.
- After filling in all details, check it properly and attach the necessary documents.
- After completing all processes, click on the submit button.
Required Documents for LLB Distance Education Admission
- 10th certificate copy
- 10th Mark sheet copy.
- 12th certificate copy.
- 12th Mark sheet copy.
- Graduation certificate copy.
- Graduation Mark sheet copy.
- SC/ST certificate copy (If applicable).
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
Distance LLB Course Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Constitutional Law I||Professional Ethics, Bar Bench Relations and Accountancy for Lawyers|
|Law of Crimes||Constitutional Law II|
|Law of Contract I||Law of Contract II|
|Women and Law (Elective)||Healthcare Law (Elective)|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Legal Language||Tort and Consumer Protection Act, Motor Vehicle Act|
|Conflict Laws (Elective)||Company Law|
|Human Rights and International Law||Interpretation of Statutes|
|Comparative Laws (Elective)||Administrative Law|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Insurance Laws||Practical Training and Moot Courts|
|Code of Criminal Procedure Limitation Act||Code of Criminal Procedure, Juvenile Justice Act, and Probation Offenders Act|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About LLB Distance Education
Ques1 Is LLB Distance Education valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans- No, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ques 2 Is LLB Distance Education valid for abroad studies or Jobs?
Ans- No, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. UGC, DEB, and AICTE doesn’t approve it.
Ques 3 Can students pay fees in installments?
Ans- Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or year-wise.
Ques 4 What will be the examination mode?
Ans- University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Be the first to leave a review.