LLB Distance Education Admission 2023?: A bachelor of law, commonly referred to as an LLB, is an undergraduate program that deals with the study of laws, rights, and acts. The undergraduate degree program of LLB is not taught through distance Learning mode. Students can complete this programme in regular mode.
Specializations Overview: The LLB degree program is developed with numerous mandatory and elective subjects such as jurisprudence and legal methods, law of contract, constitutional law, evidence law, law of torts, consumer protection law, administrative law, and more.
Eligibility Criteria Overview: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a reputable college or university. Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s study from a recognized institution while having a minimum of 55% score.
Fee Structure Overview: The LLB course costs between INR 15,450 and INR 1,20,650 per year. The fee may be different for each university or other organization that offers the programme.
Is LLB Distance Education Approved? No! LLB is not approved to be studied in the open and distance learning mode. One can want to make a career through an LLB program can choose regular study mode to full fill their dream in LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
LLB Distance Education Highlights (Indian Universities Not Offer)
|Fee Structure||INR 15,450 to INR 1,20,650 / Year|
What is LLB?
LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law, which is an undergraduate degree. For graduate students, this program is designed to build an analytical understanding of legal knowledge, thereby helping them to become better lawyers. An LLB course is offered by all top law universities & colleges in India that are approved by the Bar Council of India and are authorized to offer the course.
A law degree of LLB is not sufficient for working as a lawyer in India. An individual who has an LLB degree must also pass the All India Bar Examination (AIBE), which is conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
LLB Includes: The 3-year Bachelor of Legislative Law is typically divided into six semesters. Students start with the law basics and then move into other topics such as constitutional law, family, CRPC, the law of contract, and jurisprudence.
As a part of their courses, students must take part in internships and training programs at law firms, corporations, courts, and other institutions in order to meet the requirements of the course. and it is also required for a better-growing career.
Top Distance Courses for Admission
LLB Distance Education Admission?
Admission to the LLB programme is not taught through the Open & Distance Learning mode in India. However, admission to this programme in regular learning is ongoing for the academic year session 2023-24. Candidates looking for LLB distance education admission need to drop their idea and apply for admission to this programme in regular mode learning.
The study of LLB by distance is not recommended because you will be wasting your time and you will not be graduating with a relevant degree if you enroll in such an educational program. If students would like alternative information, they can provide us with their email addresses, and our expert counselors will reply back to you with the correct and accurate information you need.
LLB Eligibility Criteria:
This University offers an LLB program for students who want to opt for this program. There are also important eligibility criteria that a student must go through.
- Students need to be Graduated from a UGC-recognized University.
- Also, there are different eligibility criteria designed for each category.
- For the general category, the students should obtain 45%; for the OBC, the criteria are 42%, and for the SC/ST, students must obtain 40% in their graduation.
Different universities have different qualifying requirements for their LLB programs that are offered online. In India, LLB Course has become an extremely well-liked educational option. You have the option of enrolling in a traditional LLB course or an LLB course that may be completed learning, depending on which is more convenient for you.
Is LLB Distance Education valid?
At present, LLB distance education is not valid in India. The Bar Council of India (BCI) still does not recognize the LLB degree through ODL mode. Therefore, candidates who pursue LLB degrees in distance learning mode won’t be endorsed as legitimate lawyers.
A distance education degree does not have any recognition by the Bar Council of India (which is responsible for regulating the legal profession).
Students who want to pursue this 3-year Law degree can apply for admission to any university which offers law courses after fulfilling the eligibility requirement. The LLB course is valid in regular mode only. Students can enroll in the course in regular mode.
LLB Fee Structure
The average cost of an LLB program education program ranges from approximately INR 15,450 to INR 1,20,650 per year, depending on the location. A university may charge a different fee for a particular course depending on the particular institution. The admission fee must be paid at the beginning of each session by the student. The tuition fee is the only charge required at the time of filling out the exam form, but there are other charges that must be paid at that time. Exam fees are charged by educational institutes that range from Rs 1000 to Rs 2000 depending on the educational institute.
Benefits of LLB Degree
Many courses are now offered in regular learning mode, which is becoming increasingly popular among universities & students. It allows attending classes without physically being there. These days, there are various forms of online education that are known by the names of distributed learning, e-learning, online education, virtual classroom, etc.
- Job opportunities: Law graduates can be candidates in many fields, including media and law, commerce, industry, academics, politics, and social work.
- The student pursuing the LLB course develops a logical, analytical, and critical understanding of legal affairs to resolve issues. Students who wish to elaborate education to apply for higher judiciary jobs will have to pursue LLM.
- Financial stability: A law degree does not guarantee success immediately or a large sum of money as a salary, but it is likely, a professional title that allows the student to have more job security and a better salary than those who don’t.
- Learn to master critical thinking and analytical skills. Law students can analyze both sides of complex problems or situations and find effective solutions using solid reasoning and critical thinking.
- Job Areas: After Completing LLB, students can find job areas like Attorney General, Advocate, Notary, Public Prosecutor, District & Sessions Judge, Munsif (Sub-Magistrate), Trustee, Law Reporter, Teacher & Lecturer.
LLB Distance Education in India?
Some universities in India have different eligibility criteria for LLB course. LLB course are currently considered one of the most popular courses in India. It is up to the students to choose the learning method that is most convenient for them. Distance LLB or Integrated Courses doesn’t offer at Indian Universities
LLB Distance Education degree programme is the same as the traditional Law course, except that candidates have the option of taking these classes online. In case a candidate is unable to attend regular sessions due to a variety of reasons, he or she has the option of enrolling in the LLB online course.
Is LLB Distance Education Admission Approved by Bar Council?
No, LLB distance education is not approved by the Bar Council of India. As a result, there is no university in India that offers LLB distance education admission.
LLB Courses offered to the candidates at the UG level are described below:
Any student who wants to take the LLB course can enroll in it as long as the institution recognizes the program. Only a Bar Council of India (BCI) recognized college can accept your application. At the time of enrollment, this is the most important factor to consider. (Note: Distance LLB or Integrated Courses doesn’t offer at Indian Universities)
- Time: BA LLB is a five years degree course.
- Eligibility: The Student who has passed 10+2 qualifying exams from any recognized board can apply for BA admissions. LLB Course and courses in the university.
- Choice Mode: The entries will grant in BA.LLB Co.
- Time: The minimum period required to complete LLB (Hons) is generally three years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who have done diploma in law or an undergraduate degree can apply for admission to LLB (Hons).
- Selection Process: The University grants admissions to the candidates in LLB (Hons) courses based on marks obtained by the candidates in the previous academic year or by national level entrance test.
- Time: BSc LLB integrated course can be completed in the minimum duration of 5 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates should have completed their 12th board examination from a recognized board.
- Admission: Based on qualifying examination score.
LLB Admission Process
To pursue an LLB course, students can take the admission form by visiting the university’s official website; they can also take the application form from the university campus after paying the form fee. Remember LLB programme is only available in Regular mode, LLB Distance Learning degree is not approved by the UGC as the Bar Council of India
- Firstly, students need to move on to the Institute website that is offering LLB in DDE mode.
- On the website link, the application form will be available.
- On the application form, fill in the all-important details as required.
- After filling in all details, check it properly and attach the necessary documents.
- After completing all processes, click on the submit button.
Required Documents for LLB Admission
- 10th certificate copy
- 10th Mark sheet copy.
- 12th certificate copy.
- 12th Mark sheet copy.
- Graduation certificate copy.
- Graduation Mark sheet copy.
- SC/ST certificate copy (If applicable).
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
LLB Course Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Constitutional Law I||Professional Ethics, Bar Bench Relations and Accountancy for Lawyers|
|Law of Crimes||Constitutional Law II|
|Law of Contract I||Law of Contract II|
|Women and Law (Elective)||Healthcare Law (Elective)|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Legal Language||Tort and Consumer Protection Act, Motor Vehicle Act|
|Conflict Laws (Elective)||Company Law|
|Human Rights and International Law||Interpretation of Statutes|
|Comparative Laws (Elective)||Administrative Law|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Insurance Laws||Practical Training and Moot Courts|
|Code of Criminal Procedure Limitation Act||Code of Criminal Procedure, Juvenile Justice Act, and Probation Offenders Act|
LLB Distance Education (FAQs)?
Ques 1: Is LLB Distance Education valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: No, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ques 2: Is LLB Distance Education valid for abroad studies or Jobs?
Ans: No, the Degree offered by these Universities are approved for study in India or Abroad. UGC, DEB, and AICTE don’t approve of it.
Ques 3: Can students pay fees in installments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or year-wise.
Ques 4: Can LLB be done from distance education?
Ans: No, University Grants Commission has not approved the LLB Distance Learning degree as the Bar Council of India has announced that students holding an LLB degree from distance education will not be permitted to appear in court for a hearing.
Ques: Is the Bar Council of India allow LLB to be done in distance mode?
Ans: No, the Bar Council of India (BCI) does not allow to any university or college to offer LLB programme in distance mode.
LLB Distance Learning degree is not approved by the UGC as the Bar Council of India has announced that the student holding an LLB degree from distance education mode will not be allowed to appear in front of the court for a hearing purpose in India. (But valid abroad)