BBA Banking and Insurance Distance Education Admission 2023: Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance is a 3-year duration course offered for admission by numerous institutions. Students who possess administration skills and tend to get a career around the banking and insurance disciplines should apply for admission into this course.
Students with a 12th class pass with a minimum of 55% score from a recognized institution can apply for admission into this course. The curriculum of the BBA Banking and Insurance Distance Education course is designed in a manner that the students will be able to grab all the essential information required in their professional careers.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance.
- Eligibility: It is required to get an education from a known institute at the 10+2 level. The students who are applying to this course must have secured a 50% score in the previous qualifying exam.
- Duration: BBA Distance Education in Banking and Insurance course is 3 years long.
- Fee: This course fee range is around Rs. 28,000/- to Rs. 55,000/- per year.
- Career-wise: Some of the top job roles one can get after completing this course are Financial Manager, Credit Analyst, Tax Consultant, Internal Auditor, and Financial Advisor. In this sector, one can get a salary of INR 4 -10 LPA.
BBA Banking and Insurance Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA in Banking and Insurance|
|Fee Structure||Rs 28,000 to Rs 55,000 per year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Is BBA Banking and Insurance Distance Education Worth it?
Banking is the most important sector in our country, and it needs professionals to manage it. This BBA course via distance mode can be worth the best if you get this degree from the best management institute in India.
- Skills: This BBA course will equip you with skills in Banking, Insurance, Risk Management Skills, Analytical Skills, Time Management, Treasury Operation Skills, and Investment Skills, as well as oral skills.
- Time Flexibility: This distance BBA program’s flexible learning pattern enables you to balance employment and other obligations with your education.
- Fee and cost: This distance BBA course is affordable for everyone as compared to a regular course. Averagely tuition fee for this BBA in BI is started from INR 28K to 55K.
- Earn While You Learn: You will not sacrifice your study because of your job because this program gives you the facility of flexible scheduling. So you can take advantage of this facility and do a job along with study distance BBA.
About IMTS Institute
Institute of Management and Technical Studies is the most trusted and India’s no. 1 distance learning institute. For the past 15+ years, IMTS Institute has worked for the benefit of students, and it will continue to do so forever. There are multiple disciplines and levels of courses available at IMTS Institute for students.
More than 35,000 students have been admitted to the institute so far. We have more than 350 experts and qualified counselors at IMTS Institute that are always working towards the betterment and satisfaction of our students. IMTS Institute has prepared professionals that are leading their way in various disciplines like Google, HCL, IBM, etc.
BBA Banking & Insurance Distance Education Admission 2023
Apply for BBA Banking and Finance distance education through the online process. If the student wishes to apply for admission online, they should visit imtsinstitute.com or can fill out all information in the required field in the application form above. After completing this course, the students make a career in various fields such as Computer operator, Banking Executive Manager, etc.
Distance BBA Banking & Insurance Eligibility Criteria
- Students willing to do BBA in Banking and Insurance must complete 10+2 education with a minimum of 50% marks in any discipline.
- IMTS Institute offers direct admission into Distance BBA Banking & Insurance.
To pursue this BBA course in Banking and Insurance at IMTS Institute, the fee ranges from Rs 28,000/- to Rs 55,000/- per year.
BBA Banking and Insurance Distance Education Application Form
Students who are aspiring to get into the BBA Banking and Insurance distance learning need to apply in online mode. They have to fill in the application form given above or visit the official website to do the same. Students are recommended to fill in the correct details so that they can be contacted easily, guided properly and helped in solving queries related to admission. Fill and submit the form before the deadline.
Advantages of BBA Banking and Insurance Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The most coefficient benefit of the distance mode is time flexibility. The students can apply for admission easily because it has no fixed time.
- Low cost: The distance BBA program has a standard fee structure, unlike the regular course. It has a standard fee structure. The fee for this course is Rs 28,000/- to Rs 55,000/- per year. The students can easily afford this fee. They can also submit their payment for this course in installments.
- Earn while you learn: The employed candidate can earn in other platforms for the duration of this course. They can continue both study and current work at a time. There is no time limit.
- Digital classes: The distance BBA program is done online. The students can access this course anytime. All lectures are professionally recorded.
BBA Banking and Insurance Distance Education Subjects
Distance BBA in Banking and Insurance covers the fundamentals of management with specialization, like Banking and Insurance, Treasury Operations, Risk Management, Investment Banking, Infrastructure, Recovery Processes, and others. BBA Banking and Insurance has covered all these things and other related subjects.
Scope of BBA Banking and Insurance Distance Education
- Recruiting BBA professionals in Banking and Insurance are Credit Companies, Credit Unions, Banks, Hospitals, Vehicle Industries, Airports, Academic institutes, etc.
- Job positions offered to grads are CRM Manager, Administrator, Auditor, Broker, Agent, Bank Manager, Business Counsellor, Assets Manager, etc.
- The average salary earned by insurance and banking professionals is between INR 4 to 9 Lakh. After completing this BBA specialization, the advanced courses are MBA and Ph.D. in Banking and Insurance.
Job Areas After Distance BBA Banking and Insurance
Many students are curious about the multiple career paths available after earning a BBA in Finance. The financial department is consistently ranked as one of the most crucial departments for an organization’s overall performance. Every firm needs qualified and skilled financial managers in order to effectively handle all of its various financial operations. check out the list, of job areas given below:
- Savings and Loan Associations
- Consultancy Services
- Health Departments
- Insurance Industry
- Automobile Industry
- Shopping Malls
- Mortgage Companies
- Credit Companies
- Educational Institute
- Charity Associations
- Aviation Industry
- Credit Unions
- Research Agency
- Loan Counselor
- Internal Auditor
- Agent and Broker
- Administrative Officer (AO)
- Assistant Controller
- Customer Service Representative
- Asset Manager
- Insurance Manager
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Investment Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Loan Officer
- Credit and Risk Manager
- Loss Control Specialist
- Recovery Agent
- Stock Analyst
BBA Banking and Insurance DDE Salary
The graduates of the distance BBA in Banking & Insurance program have demand in the job market. There are multiple jobs for skilled employees having expertise in banking, finance or insurance subjects. They can work in various organisation in the public or the private sector. The salary structure depends on the job designation, skills, organisation, experience, and the sector under which one is working. If we talk about the average salary, it ranges between INR 4 LPA -10 LPA.
BBA Banking and Insurance Distance Course Syllabus
BBA Banking and Insurance distance course subjects are the same as that of the regular course. As the course has a duration of 3 years, the subjects are covered in a detailed manner. The exams can be conducted yearly or semester wise. The subjects covered in this course are as follows:
|Corporate Insurance management||Advance Technology|
|Management Information Systems||Statistics|
|Insurance Management||Merchant Banking & Financial Services|
|Team Management||Insurance Products|
|Human Resource Management||Principles and Practices of Management|
|Legal Aspects of Banking||Organizational Behaviour|
|Strategic Credit Management||–|
|Counter Operations & Account, Savings Bank||Marketing Management|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: Are BBA Banking and Insurance courses valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Question 2: Are BBA Banking and Insurance degrees or certificates valid for abroad studies or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. UGC, DEB, and AICTE also approve it.
Question 3: Can students pay fee in installments?
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Question 4: What will be the examination mode?
Ans: University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Be the first to leave a review.