MSW Distance Education Admission 2024: The MSW or Masters of Social Work teaches important people skills over 2 years. Students learn communication, critical thinking, and how to help society. To get admission, students need a bachelor’s degree with 40% marks. There is no age limit to apply. The course fee is between Rs 7,700 to Rs 20,000 per year. Admissions for the upcoming 2024 batch at IMTS Institute are now open. Students can fill out the form online before 15 March 2024*, which is the last date Apply Now.
There are no entrance exams for MSW distance learning. Subjects covered in the 4 semesters include social problems, human behaviour, social work methods, rehabilitation, etc. The MSW distance program builds skills to work with communities.
Note: It is recommended that readers continue reading the following sections of this article in order to learn in-depth about the MSW Distance Education program and ensure that they do not miss out on any important information before applying for admission.
Latest Admission Updates 2024:
- IMTS Institute invites Students for applications for the MSW program for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the 15 March 2024. Apply Now
- Limited seats for MSW at Subharti University for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply by 14 March 2024.
- NIILM University Haryana announces MSW admission for 2024-25 session. Submit applications before the Last Date for admission of 11 March 2024.
- SKU University opens MSW admissions for 2024-25 academic year. Last date is 13 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University commences MSW admission for 2024-25 session. Apply before 12 March 2024.
- William Carey University invites Students for applications for the MSW program for 2024-25 academic year. Apply before 15 March 2024.
MSW Distance Education Highlights
|Master of Social Work
|Course Approved By
|INR 7,700 to INR 20,000 / Year
If candidates need any sort of help for MSW distance education program admission and career counselling, they may dial 9210989898 and experience the advantage of free career counseling offered by IMTS Institute.
What is MSW Distance Education?
MSW Distance Education is a 2-year postgraduate degree that allows students to gain specialized knowledge in order to serve humanity better. Through this distance education program in advanced social work, learners are taught about tackling individual and communal problems and offering a solution that satisfies each human being. The course has become a forerunner for those seeking to learn problem-solving skills in order to make a small but significant difference in society.
Master of Social Work Distance Education permits students to study for four semesters. The distance education program’s semesters enhance students’ personal and professional perceptions with subjects such as social problems and social development, human growth and development, information technology in the social sector, social work methods, rehabilitation and resettlement, social legislation and labour welfare, and so on.
Is MSW Distance Education Valid: The Master of Social Work program in distance education mode is not only approved but recommended to study because of its low fee and less time consumption nature. The UGC-approved Distance Education program of MSW has, for the past couple of years, seen radical growth in students from all over the country.
Eligibility: For the Master of Social Work (MSW) Distance Education program, a graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university is required.
Fees: The average fee for MSW distance course ranges between Rs 7,700 and Rs 20,000 per year.
Entrance Exam: MSW Distance Education requires no entrance exams, so academic performance is the primary criterion for selection.
Subjects: For student growth, the MSW Distance Education program covers four semesters of essential topics like social problems, human growth, information technology in the social sector, social work methodologies, rehabilitation, resettlement, and social legislation.
Last date for admission: The last date for admission is around 15 March 2024. Secure your seats before the deadline.
Admission Process: Interested students can fill out the admission form below. The minimum eligibility to pursue a distance MSW course is having a BSW or relevant study background.
Why MSW Distance Education?
Compared to on-campus classes, MSW distance learning programs often cost less per credit. Given that this program is less expensive, the pricing difference makes sense. Some benefits of doing MSW Distance Education are given below.
- The course allows students to study from anywhere in the world, which means a person living in a corner of any country or India can easily obtain advanced learning experiences without following the offline path except giving examinations.
- Master of Social Work distance education program has a low fee that heavily entices students because nobody wants to skip a chance to earn a postgraduate degree at the lowest cost.
- The learning process is flexible and can be freely done by students with the aid of online or e-learning materials.
- There are many uncountable universities approved by UGC that offer the MSW distance degree program. The list and their admission process are well detailed in the article ahead.
MSW Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission to the distance MSW course is open now at various institutes in India for the session 2024-25. Many universities offer MSW course through distance like IGNOU, Subharti University, William Carey and IMTS Institute. Students who want to take benefit of a flexible schedule of learning that allows students to learn at their own pace without leaving their jobs and other responsibilities can enrol for MSW distance education admission at IMTS Institute. The last date to apply is 15 March 2024. It is one of the popular and leading institutes in India that provides opportunities for students to obtain their higher education degrees at affordable cost.
This course is for students who want a good job in social work. People who want to learn MSW often study Humanities, Societal Theories, Human Tendencies, and Psychology. Also, the distance mode of this course makes it easy for students to study and finish their educations by working together.
When students finish the BSW, they will be better able to learn and apply advanced learning topics. Students get help with their schoolwork through lecture schedules, and people who sign up for distance-mode learning have access to study materials.
Also, on the IMTS website, students can use a WhatsApp chat box to get help with their schoolwork from our expert counsellors. Students can also call on the above-given number for any admission query. Our Education Counsellors are available in business days to help you.
5000+ IMTS Institute’s Google Reviews
Service department is very active and very helpful people over there. Specifically Aashish very helpful and supportive person.
The service team is very courteous and helpfull. I would like to thank IMTS for their support so far. Keep up your good work.
IMTS Institute of Management greater noida एक ऐसा संस्थान है जो दूर बैठे स्टूडेंट्स को स्टडी सेन्टर के द्वारा महत्वपूर्ण कोर्सेज में प्रवेश लेकर उन्हें शिक्षण,सूचनाएं,त्वरित रूप में प्रदान करता है।इस संस्थान के सर्विस डिपार्टमेंट व समस्त स्टाफ व डायरेक्टर महोदय का व्यवहार बहुत ही सराहनीय है।मैं आशा karti हूँ यह संस्थान दुरस्थ स्टूडेंट्स के लिए एक वरदान साबित हो रहा है,और होता रहेगा।धन्यवाद
IMTS institute is the best institute ever. Thank you so much for guiding me through out the year, i love spending my course time because of friendly nature and supportive staff, it is best institute for those who are busy working but they can complete their education, and full fill their dreams. I really had great experience to complete my education as per my convenience and time. Specially thanks to the staff and services team for providing me such a great service, will always remember this institute. Thank you
MSW Distance Education Application Form
In order to be admitted to IMTS Institute, you must fill out the application form. Above is the application form for MSW distance education, which interested students can fill out. Applicants must meet certain eligibility requirements, which can be found below. Before the deadline, the application form must be submitted.
MSW Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
MSW Distance Education Eligibility Criteria says that students should complete their graduation from a UGC-recognized university (BSW completion will be preferred for admission).
- The minimum marking is through the merit score evaluation, as there are no entrance examinations for the MSc course.
- Students for this course admission do not require a certain age, as there is no age bar for the academic selection.
MSW Distance Education Fee
IMTS Institute offers a very reasonable fee structure for students who want to enroll in MSW courses through distance mode. The fee is low in distance mode than in the regular mode. Generally, the fee ranges from INR 7,700 to INR 20,000 per Year.
MSW Distance Education Admission Process 2024
A common admission process for Distance MSW courses at IMTS Institute is followed by each applicant such as:
- Sign up through the given application form on the page.
- Register yourself with the given details and the required paperwork.
- If applicants want assistance in the process, they can contact the IMTS counsellor.
- Students will get a link to proceed with fee submission.
- Following this, you will get an email confirmation about registration.
Required Documents for Admission to MSW Distance Education
- 10th & 12th Class Marksheet
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- 5 Passport Size Photograph
- Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
What are the main features of MSW Distance Education?
MSW Distance Education or Master of Social Work Distance Education is a master-level program. By opting for this course, the students can develop their careers with bright prospects. Some of the major features of the MSW course Distance Education are:
- The correspondence course MSW opens the path towards getting a master’s degree in a discipline that is among one of the most favored and over-whelmed among students in recent times.
- By opting for MSW course distance education, the students can pursue their education without attending classes like in the regular mode.
- The fee for pursuing the MSW in Distance Mode is also lesser when compared with the regular mode.
- Students getting admission to the MSW Distance Education course will get the study material for completing their studies from their places.
- The degree status remains the same whether the course is pursued in distance or regular mode.
- While pursuing the MSW in Distance mode, students can pursue a regular mode job or another course.
Is MSW Distance Education Worth it?
- There is a high demand for this course, so it is worth it.
- This course is open to candidates who are pursuing or planning to take advantage of it. The course offers to learn about social work.
- There are many jobs in the industry for graduates of the course. It is possible for specialists with this degree to work in government and many other private sectors.
- If you pursue an MSW Distance Education, you will have a lot of potential for growth, especially if you continue your education and earn a master’s degree in social work.
MSW Distance Education Syllabus
The Master of Social Work curriculum includes professional social work practices in hospitals, communities, schools, and other social services. The curriculum for MSW Distance Education is divided into four semesters. The Distance MSW program covers the History and Philosophy of Social Work, Human Growth and Development, Visual Culture, and other topics.
The following is the complete syllabus for MSW Distance Learning.
|Social Disorganization & Legislation
|Social Work & Human Psychology
|Social Research Methods
|Theory and Practice of Social Work
|Social Policy and Administration
|Indian Social Institutions
|Criminology and Penology
MSW Distance Education in India
IMTS Institute is one of the best institutions in India for students looking for distance learning courses. There is no doubt that this institute is where a student can seek the best support and guidance in choosing the course that is most suitable for them.
IMTS Institute has multiple expert career counselors that help the students choose the right course specialization and even help them provide directions for admission to MSW Distance Education. Students can call on the above-given number for their queries related to admission on working days from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Students from any state in India can apply for admission to a distance MSW course. Their geographical location does not limit their desire to pursue higher education. It is one of the best modes of education in which students can complete their UG or PG degree without attending classes like in regular mode.
MSW Distance Education in Mumbai
Many colleges and institutes provide MSW Distance courses in Mumbai. Many universities and colleges accept admission for the current session for MSW Distance courses. Students who are thinking of pursuing an MSW Distance course can take admitted to it. IMTS institute is also providing MSW Distance courses approved by UGC. The value of the MSW Distance course from IMTS Institute is the same as a regular MSW course.
MSW Distance Education in Kerala
- This is a PG-level degree program in social work. Many universities and colleges offer MSW Distance Education courses in Kerala. MSW in Kerala from distance mode is an option for candidates unable to attend regular classes for various reasons.
- Degree holders of MSW Distance learning in Kerala can get employment in numerous sectors such as non-government organizations (NGOs), social welfare organizations, government departments, and private organizations. IMTS Institute is also offering MSW degree programs from a distance. Students can also choose IMTS Institute.
MSW Distance Education in Telangana
At Telangana, multiple universities offer MSW Distance courses to those applicants who have an interest and completed their BSW degree from any discipline university for MSW Distance Education in Telangana. Students also can get admission to IMTS Institute. Students will get proper learning as regular courses. Admission has started at IMTS Institute for the current session. Students must have passed their bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognized board, and admission is based on merit score.
Scope of MSW Distance Education
Master of Social Work or MSc in distance education drives plenty of options to make aspirants believe, they have chosen the right path to reach somewhere called success. The advanced degree program in MSW distance education helps candidates develop expertise in managing social issues.
Students who have post-graduated from the distance MSW degree program can serve both themselves and the social cause by selecting employment options in one of the following fields such as community development, health and wellness, environmental conservation, human rights, education, and so on.
Postgraduate degree holders can work in the roles of counsellor, researcher, policy analyst, social worker, educator, and more. Professionals in one of the mentioned fields may earn around INR 5 LPA to INR 7 LPA.
Career Options After MSW Distance Education
An MSW graduate can work in the public and private sectors, depending on their desired employment or skills. They also can further their specialty by enrolling in a doctoral program or extending their education by taking additional full-time courses. However, even a Distance MSW degree has a broad career scope because of the demand and necessity.
Students who have completed a distance MCom have good job options with good salaries, and they have the opportunity to advance in the industry in the future. Students who want to study while also working will go through IMTS has a lot of credibilities, which will make it a great place to start.
The following are some of the finest job designations for MSW graduates in the government sector:
In the private sector, MSWs can pursue careers in the following areas:
|Junior Research Fellow
|Documentation and Communication Officer
Salary of an MSW Distance Education Graduate
Graduates’ salaries are determined by their education, grades, and skills. Depending on the candidate’s experience and skills, salaries vary for graduates of the Distance MSW course in India. Salary ranges for distance MSWs range from 2.75 LPA to 7.25 LPA depending on the pay scale. Graduate students can increase their salaries by gaining work experience or taking certificate courses.
The following are some common job profiles with average salaries:
|Average Annual Salary
|INR 7.50 LPA
|INR 3.5 LPA
|INR 3.90 LPA
|INR 3.88 LPA
|INR 4.10 LPA
MSW Distance Education FAQs?
Ques 1: How to get admission into MSW Distance Education?
Ans: Candidates who want to get admission to this course visit the official website of IMTS Institute and fill out the registration form.
Ques 2: MSW programs are pursued from a Distance mode?
Ans: Yes, the MSW program is available in Distance mode.
Ques 3: What is the duration of distance MSW courses?
Ans: MSW distance education duration is 2 years.
Ques 4: Is Distance MSW less costly?
Ans: Yes. Distance MSW course is less costly in comparison to regular mode.
Ques 5: How much are MSW fees via distance learning?
Ans. The average fee of MSW Distance Education is approx. INR 7,700 to INR 20,000 / Year.
Ques 6: Is it possible to take the exam MSW online course distance learning?
Ans. There is no confirmation of the exam mode for the Distance Education MSW course. The mode of the exam will vary from institution to institution.
Ques 7: Is MSW distance degree valid in government and private?
Ans. Yes, The MSW degree in distance mode is valid in both the private and government sectors, Applicants can make their career in both fields after completing their MSW course from UGC approved university or institution.