MSW Distance Education Admission: IMTS Institute has started taking admission for the MSW Distance Education course for the academic year 2022-23. The students who are aspiring admission into the course can fill out the registration form for admission listed below in the article.
MSW through distance learning mode is offered at the PG level with a duration of 2 to 3 years. One of the most significant options for aspiring social workers to earn their MSW is through distance education. It is particularly well suited to the area of social work since it reaches a variety of populations, enabling people from rural, working, and financially challenged backgrounds to earn degrees and deliver crucial services to underdeveloped areas.
Before filling out the application form, it is necessary that an applicant should have passed the 12th class or equivalent level study from a recognized institution or board. The selection of students for admission will be made by the institution based on the previous scores directly when an applicant completes the registration process.
If an applicant faces any confusion or has doubts regarding the admission process or the course structure can contact our expert counselors, who are ready 24×7 to solve their queries.
After passing the MSW Distance Education course, students can aspire to get placed for jobs in disciplines like social welfare organizations, NGOs, etc. The salary structure of students after passing the MSW Distance Education course can get from INR 2.85 LPA to INR 5.65 LPA.
Update: Admission started for 2022-23 session at the IMTS Institute for the MSW Distance Education course.
- MSW Full Form: Master of Social Work
- Course Duration: This distance program is a 2-year PG degree course.
- Fee: The average fee for Distance MSW ranges from INR 7,700 to INR 20,000.
- Eligibility: The eligibility for Distance MSW is that aspirants should have done their Graduation with a minimum of 50% to 55% marks in a relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute.
- Syllabus: The course subjects contained fieldwork and research training such as Human Development, Development & Welfare Services, Dissertation, Social Welfare Management, Poverty & Livelihood, Social Policy & Social Legislation, Field Work, Social Development in India, etc.
MSW Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Social Work|
|Fee Structure||INR 7,700 – INR 20,000 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MSW Distance Education?
In comparison to on-campus classes, MSW distance learning programmes often cost less per credit. Given that this programme is less expensive to run, the pricing difference makes sense. Some benefits of doing MSW Distance Education are given below
- You can take an MSW distance education course without having to attend regular MSW classes, which is one of its benefits. Consequently, you might enrol in this programme to work as a social worker.
- The annual salary earned by MSW Distance professionals is ranging from INR 2 to 5 lakh.
MSW Distance Education Admission 2022
Master of Social Work is a study of courses that are related to societal changes. Students who want to have a good career in social work can opt for this course study. The completion of the BSW will help students to be more precise in learning and adapting advanced learning topics.
Humanities, Societal theories, Human tendency, and Psychology are some of the popular subjects available for students who want to learn MSW. Also, the distance mode of this course helps students to conveniently study and complete their educational journey by working side by side.
Academic assistance is provided to the students through lecture schedules and study material is made available for the applicants who enroll in the distance mode learning.
Students here in today’s article will get detailed information related to the course study where we have jotted down the important points. Also on the IMTS official website, we have a WhatsApp chat box that can be accessed and students can go on here and can get educational assistance from our expert counselors.
MSW Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
MSW Distance Education Eligibility Criteria says that students should complete their graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university (BSW completion will be preferred for admission).
- The minimum marking is through the merit score evaluation as there are no entrance examinations for the MSc course.
- Students for this course admission do not require to have a certain age, as there is no age bar for the academic selection.
MSW Distance Education Admission Process
Students can find the online application form by visiting the University Website. Students are accepted on the basis of the merit list and the last qualification examination marks. The students must pay the application fee through the online payments system.
- Students should visit the official website.
- Click on the New Registration tab.
- Applicants need to fill up the registration form with the required information like Registration Number, Phone Number, Students Name, Email, Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, Pan Card, etc.
- The students need to log in to complete the pending form after creating an ID and Password
- Submit the application form after filling it with all the required information.
- Pay the application fee online and save the final application form.
- Students are advised to take a printout of the application form for future records.
What are the main features of MSW Distance Education?
MSW Distance Education or Master of Social Work Distance Education is a master-level program and by opting for this course the students get the opportunity for developing their careers in bright prospects. Some of the major features of MSW course Distance Education are:
- The correspondence course is MSW opens the path towards getting a master’s degree in a discipline that is among one of the most favored and over-whelmed among students in recent times.
- By opting for MSW course distance education, the students will get an opportunity for pursuing their education without attending classes like what happens in the regular mode.
- The fee for pursuing the MSW in Distance Mode is also lesser when compared with the regular mode.
- Students getting admission to the MSW Distance Education course will get the study material for completing their studies from their places.
- The degree status remains the same whether the course is pursued in the distance mode or the regular mode.
- While pursuing the MSW in Distance mode students have the option of either pursuing a regular mode job or another course.
MSW Distance Education in India
In India, IMTS Institute is among one of the fine institutions for students who look to get admission in any course at a distance mode. This institute has emerged to be the place where a student can apply to get the best support and counselling for choosing the course of their interest.
IMTS Institute has multiple expert career counselors that help the students in choosing the right specialization of the course and even help them in providing directions for admission to MSW Distance Education.
Singhania University MSW Distance Education Admission
Singhania University offers admission to MSW in Distance mode at the master’s level with a course duration of 2 years. Students who aspire to admission to the correspondence course in MSW should visit the university’s campus before 31 July 2022 and fill up the application form for admission.
Singhania University has always aspired to provide the best opportunity for every student regarding distance education. Students who have completed their bachelor’s study from a suitable discipline can apply for getting admission to the BSW distance education course.
Admission to MSW in Distance mode is offered by the university after comparing the scores of applicants in their preliminary exams.
Be the first to leave a review.