BA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Public relations (PR) is the method of organizing and releasing info to the people from a person or entity such as a business, government agencies, business, or charitable groups, in attempting to manipulate the public’s opinion. The distinction between public relations and publicity is that PR is regulated inside, but publicity is not handled and is supplied by third groups.
An individual or organization may use public relations to acquire visibility to their spectators by exploiting themes of interest to the public and media stories that may not involve direct funding. The majority of the obviousness from the media. As a way of advertising, this distinguishes it from marketing. Public relations seeks to generate or receive media exposure for customers, often referred to as paid advertising, instead of spending for advertising or marketing, which is defined as sponsored content.
Duration: A minimum time span that is needed for students to accomplish this course is around 3 years wherein each year students are taught in 2 semesters thus forming a total of 6 semesters in the whole period.
BA Public Relations Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Public Relations Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 11,040 – INR 22,080/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Duration||3 Year to 6 Year|
BA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2022-23
This program outlines the assorted varieties, practices, and principles of public relations. It explains strategies to confront issues, exploit opportunities, and address different audiences (employees, communities, investors, consumers, and media) and discuss campaign problems and debates. And manage crises are the central role of the BA Public Relations Distance Education students, where student learn how to write in proper word and use the effective writing to inform the people. Many organizations like print media are using to write over the social topic. Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process.
- The top recruiting fields for BA Public Relations grads are Hotels, Banks, Political Parties, Police Departments, Foreign Public relations and Entertainment Industries, etc. Such graduates can perform job roles like Development Director, Director External Affairs, Marketing Director and Public relation officer, etc.
- The average starting salary offer to grads of BA Public Relations ranges between Rs 02 lacs to 08 lacs per year. The MA in PR, Ph.D., and M, Phil is higher study courses after completing BA Public Relations graduation.
BA Public Relations Distance Education Highlights
- This course is a UG level program where students know how to build commercial relationships, construct a business reputation, and interact with the media.
- Now, this course can be pursued in the distance and online learning manner with the same time duration and its scope is also wide in distance learning.
- A variety of job roles can be obtained by the degree holders and these include Public Relation Manager, Public Relation Specialist, Fund Raising Manager, Market Research Analyst, etc.
- All the admissions for this course are done on a direct basis without conducting any entrance exam also no specific state or national entrance exam is there.
- It is offered in the distance and online mode after being approved by Distance Education Board and as well as from UGC.
BA Public Relations Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- An aspirant who wants to get an entry for this course must have pursued an academic qualification of 10+2 with a score on a minimum basis up to 50% or more.
- Arts and Science students both are eligible and the SC/ST candidates are also given relaxation.
Fee Structure (Approx): According To The University, this BA Public Relations Course Approx fee will be (INR 11040 – INR 22080/ Year).
BA Public Relations Distance Education Admission Procedure
Candidates applying for this course can follow the procedure given below:
- Firstly candidates must visit the IMTS webpage and sign up there.
- Through sign up start the form filling and submission by adding complete details.
- If there is any query students can contact the IMTS counsellor.
- The counsellor will provide you with a link to submit the fee and then you will be registered.
Benefits of BA Public Relations Distance Education
- Time flexibility: They have the time flexibility to get admission because it has no schedule for classes. Students can get their access with their plan.
- Low cost: It has low fees of 11000 to 23000 INR per year in India. Successful students get scholarships from the university.
- Earn while learning: Students can earn money by doing scriptwriting, content writing, and speech writing jobs. These skills are taught in universities and colleges during this course. These skills help them to earn money online while learning.
- Digital classes: Students can get the digital courses of BA courses online. Many systems are provided them online mode.
BA Public Relations Distance Education Syllabus
|Business communication||Financial management|
|Fundamentals of computers||Business organizations|
|Marketing management||Science of human communication|
|Human resource management||–|
|Organizational behavior||Principles of public relations|
|Public relation practices||Corporate Communication|
|Advanced advertising||Copywriting and media planning|
|Research methodology||Event management|
BA Public Relations Distance Education Job Areas
- Tourism and Travel Industry
- Entertainment Industry
- Police Departments
- Economic Development
- Tourist Agencies
- Educational Institutes
- Consultancy Firms
- Sports Arena
- Indian Civil Services
- Public Works
- International Public Relations
- Public Affairs Coordinator
- Research Analyst
- Marketing Communication Specialist
- Communications Officer
- Public Relations Officer
- Communications Associate
- Media Relations Officer
- Communications Analyst
- Director of External Affairs
- Development Director
- Communications Manager
- Press Secretary
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, BA Public Relations Distance Education is Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ans: Yes, this is UGC Approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Be the first to leave a review.