BA Public Relations Distance Education Admission: The practice of arranging and sharing information with the general public on behalf of an individual or organization, such as a company, government agency, business, or charitable group, in attempting to manipulate the public’s opinion is referred to as public relations (PR). The distinction between public relations and publicity is that PR is regulated inside, but publicity is not handled and is supplied by third groups.
An individual or organization may use public relations to acquire visibility to their spectators by exploiting themes of interest to the public and media stories that may not involve direct funding. The majority of the obviousness is from the media. As a way of advertising, this distinguishes it from marketing. Public relations seeks to generate or receive media exposure for customers, often referred to as paid advertising, instead of spending for advertising or marketing, which is defined as sponsored content.
Duration: A minimum time duration that is needed for students to complete this course is 3 years wherein each year students are taught in 2 semesters thus forming a total of 6 semesters in the whole period.
BA Public Relations Distance Education Highlights
|Course||BA in Public Relations|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 11,040 to INR 22,080/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why BA in Public Relations is so popular?
Several varieties, practices, and principles of public relations are covered in this program. Explains how to deal with issues, exploit opportunities, address different audiences (employees, communities, investors, consumers, and media), and discuss campaign problems. Students learn how to write in proper words and use effective writing to inform people as part of their BA Public Relations Distance Education program. The print media is used to write about social issues.
BA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into Distance BA in Public Relations at IMTS Institute has started for session 2022. Students can enroll till 30 November 2022. To make the hassle-free registration, students can choose the online mode to apply for the course. They can directly fill out the above form or apply at @www.imtsinstitute.com. Students can get admission into this course directly as there is no entrance exam.
Key Features of BA Public Relations Distance Learning
- This distance BA course in Public relations is a UG-level degree where students know how to build commercial relationships, construct a business reputation, and interact with the media.
- Now, this course can be pursued in a distance and online learning manner with the same time duration, and its scope is also wide in distance learning.
- A variety of job roles can be obtained by the degree holders, and these include Public Relations Manager, Public Relations Specialist, Fund Raising Manager, Market Research Analyst, etc.
- All the admissions for this course are made on a direct basis without conducting any entrance exam; also, no specific state or national entrance exam is there.
- It is offered in the distance and online mode after being approved by Distance Education Board and as well as from UGC.
BA Public Relations Distance Eligibility Criteria
- Students who want to get admission for this course must have pursued an academic qualification of 10+2 with a score on a minimum basis of up to 50% or more.
- Arts and Science students both are eligible and the SC/ST candidates are also given relaxation.
To pursue this degree programmes known as Distance BA Public Relations at IMTS Institute, the program fee is INR 11040 to INR 22080 per year.
BA Public Relations Distance Education Admission Procedure
Candidates applying for this course can follow the procedure given below:
- Firstly candidates must visit the IMTS webpage and sign up there.
- Through sign up start the form filling and submission by adding complete details.
- If there is any query students can contact the IMTS counsellor.
- The counsellor will provide you with a link to submit the fee and then you will be registered.
Benefits of BA Public Relations Distance Education
- Time flexibility: They have the time flexibility to get admission because it has no schedule for classes. Students can get access to their plans.
- Low cost: It has low fees of INR11000 to 23000 INR per year in India. Successful students get scholarships from the university.
- Earn while learning: Students can earn money by doing scriptwriting, content writing, and speech writing jobs. These skills are taught in universities and colleges during this course. These skills help them to earn money online while learning.
- Digital classes: Students can get the digital courses of BA courses online. Many systems are provided online mode.
BA Public Relations Distance Course Syllabus
|Business communication||Financial management|
|Fundamentals of computers||Business organizations|
|Marketing management||Science of human communication|
|Human resource management||–|
|Organizational behavior||Principles of public relations|
|Public relation practices||Corporate Communication|
|Advanced advertising||Copywriting and media planning|
|Research Methodology||Event management|
Scope of BA Public Relations Distance Education
- The top recruiting fields for BA Public Relations grads are Hotels, Banks, Political Parties, Police Departments, Foreign Public relations and Entertainment Industries, etc. Such graduates can perform job roles like Development Director, Director of External Affairs, Marketing Director Public relation officer, etc.
- The average starting salary offered to grads of BA Public Relations ranges between Rs 02 lacs to 08 lacs per year. The MA in PR, Ph.D., and M, Phil is higher study courses after completing BA Public Relations graduation.
Job Areas After Distance BA Public Relations Course
- Tourism and Travel Industry
- Entertainment Industry
- Police Departments
- Economic Development
- Tourist Agencies
- Educational Institutes
- Consultancy Firms
- Sports Arena
- Indian Civil Services
- Public Works
- International Public Relations
- Public Affairs Coordinator
- Research Analyst
- Marketing Communication Specialist
- Communications Officer
- Public Relations Officer
- Communications Associate
- Media Relations Officer
- Communications Analyst
- Director of External Affairs
- Development Director
- Communications Manager
- Press Secretary
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, BA Public Relations Distance Education is Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ans: Yes, this is UGC Approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Be the first to leave a review.