MBA Banking & Taxation Distance Education Admission 2024: MBA Banking & Taxation is a postgraduate course in distance mode that provides information about the banking and Taxation sector. A time period of 2 years is required to complete this course in distance mode. The eligibility requires a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks and the average program fee ranges from INR 15,400 to INR 32,450 per year. Apply at the official website of IMTS Institute to secure your admission seat for the upcoming 2024 batch.
Through distance learning, various benefits are gained by the candidates such as they do not need to Hassle to reach the campus on time. Even disabled students can benefit more from this distance MBA course.
A good number of distance institutes are providing distance education for MBA Banking and Taxation courses. After completing the course students are also placed in good positions through the placement cells established in such institutes. The UGC, AICTE, and DEB have provided affiliation for such universities. A variety of job profiles on which such degree holders get hired is accountant, investment banker, private banker, external auditory, and so on.
MBA Banking & Taxation Distance Education Admission Updates:
- IMTS Institute invites applications for MBA Banking Taxation program covering banking regulations, products and compliance for the upcoming 2024 academic intake. Apply before 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admissions open at Subharti University for a highly relevant MBA Banking Taxation course focused on banking operations and wealth management. Apply before 27 February 2024.
- NIILM University announces admission for MBA Banking Taxation program enabling GST, direct and indirect tax modules aligned with the banking sector. Submit applications by 25 February 2024.
- SKU University opens admission for MBA Banking Taxation course designed to build expertise in investment banking, financial reporting and business taxation models for the 2024 batch. Apply before 28 February 2024.
MBA Banking & Taxation Distance Education Highlights
|MBA Banking & Taxation
|Graduation with 50% Marks
|INR 15,400 to INR 45,450 per year
|UGC / DEB
Why Study MBA Banking & Taxation Distance Education?
Studying the distance MBA Banking and Taxation course can benefit learners in a variety of ways. There are a good number of jobs in the banking sector on which students can be hired as the number of banks in the country has increased. The taxation department of the country is also accepting such degree holders for working in various positions and in various taxation wings.
A lot of finance organizations and firms are there to which these degree holders can also apply. Also, the students while learning this course get more understanding of the unique and complex concepts of banking and Taxation.
MBA Distance Education Specialization
Key Features of MBA Banking & Taxation Distance Education
A distance MBA Banking and Taxation course provides knowledge about both the banking and taxation sector.
Students by doing this single course become eligible for work in two fields. This degree must be pursued from a UGC-approved institute because of the reason that such an authentic degree will help students to work in numerous organizations and also help them in acquiring higher education such as at the Ph.D. level.
MBA Banking & Finance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are common in all institutes and are given here:
- A UG degree in BBA Banking & Finance or another BBA degree in a related field is required.
- Almost an aggregate score of 50% is required for students to secure the UG degree exams.
- In applying to such courses, students are not required to have any experience or be of a specific age.
MBA Banking & Taxation Distance Education Scope
Once a candidate passes and gets this degree, they become eligible to work in numerous organizations and firms. The scope for these candidates is brighter in getting renowned job profiles and also for providing private services. Several national and multinational companies offer several jobs for MBA Banking and Taxation persons.
Most of the recruiting areas for banking and Taxation graduates are banks, taxation departments, real estate finance, investment, insurance, account departments, capital markets, fixed-income securities, colleges, universities, etc.
MBA Banking & Taxation Distance Salary
MBA in Banking positions are available in significant quantities. Aspirants to positions in company management and banking will get a solid education from taking this business administration course. The banking industry has a significant impact on our day-to-day lives.
The earnings in this field are also good around INR 4 to 12 LPA by working in positions such as investment banker, finance director, accountant, financial analyst, tax policy analyst, and so on.