MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education: It is a 2-year-long postgraduate degree program in management studies. Students who are interested to pursue distance MBA Advertising and sales promotion can fill out their details in the form given below to get cleared of all the queries related to this course such as eligibility, fee details, duration, syllabus, etc. Our (IMTS Institute) counsellors, will contact you to clear all your doubts.
MBA in advertising and sales promotion is averagely pursued by many students around the globe in today’s competitive rat race world. Students after completing bachelor-level study from a management prospect will get an edge for admission into the MBA distance education course with a specialization in advertising and sales promotion. After completing this course, students get to be employed as sales managers, advertising managers, and other senior profiles.
Aside from analytical skills, the youth develop communication skills, the ability to integrate programs, and leadership skills.
- Course Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Eligibility: Students having a UG degree in any stream (especially business) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are eligible for this MBA program.
- Duration: The course can be completed in a minimum 2 to 3-year duration
- Fee: Overall average fee for Distance MBA in Advertising and Sales Promotion course is ranging b/w INR 27,487 to INR 38,845 per year.
- Career-wise: Such professionals can make a career as Account Managers, Consultants, Marketing executives, etc.
Latest Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute is currently accepting applications for its MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion for the 2024 academic year. The deadline to apply is 28 February 2024.
- Subharti University has extended the deadline for applications to the MBA program for the 2024 session. Students can now apply for the program by 29 February 2024.
- A new batch of MBA students will be accepted into the MBA program at Mangalayatan University until 26 February 2024.
- SKU University is accepting applications for the MBA distance program in Advertising and Sales until 28 February 2024.
MBA Advertising Distance Education Highlights
|MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion
|Online / Offline
|INR 27,487 to INR 38,845 per year
|UGC / DEB
Key Features of MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion by Distance Learning
- Informing customers of the availability of Supplies was highly important with different Advertising methods. Some types of outside promotion were necessary.
- With the help of different media, Advertising and Sales Managers develop and design ads for sale to the target people. How to make them more attractive and have positive results? The advertising department and Communication Manager have objectives and functions to develop and design ads.
- MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion selection has been done based on merit.
- It has course offers candidates a platform to improve their business skills in advertising by understanding and managing to advertise and rising the sales and profit of the organization.
- In addition, candidates must pass the multi-state and national level entrance examination followed by counselling by respective recognized colleges and institutions.
MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education Admission 2024
Nowadays, MBA Advertising is the most popular specialization course in Masters, The reason behind of it is the wide range of job opportunities with bright career prospects. Students can easily enter in the Advertising business and also starts up their own business after completing this 2 Years course.
MBA Advertising Distance Learning Eligibility
- MBA Advertising and Sales promotion require minimum graduation level education for admission.
- Students having a BA, BBA or related degree in Sales Management or advertising are eligible for this course.
- Having a minimum of 50% marks score in graduation is the essential requirement for application form filling.
- Merit-based admissions are offered for this course.
Generally, Registration fees and tuition may vary from university to university. The average fee for a Distance MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion course is between INR 27,487 to INR 38,845 per year. The registration fee range starts from Rs 300 to Rs 500 for this course.
Scope of Distance MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion
The field of advertising is very vast after completing an MBA in that specialization. A student can become a manager in a reputed company or a sales executive, or they can join the advertising sector. MBA graduates can find employment opportunities in Tourism, Ads, Media, Consultancy, Market Research, etc. With an MBA degree, anyone can become a lecturer in institutions.
- Time freely: The distance MBA course is time flexible for those candidates who work in their current schedules. They can easily do their daily activities with their study. The candidate for this course can study on their own time.
- Low cost: The distance MBA course is affordable and available for students. The average fee of this mode is INR 27,487 to INR 38,845 per year.
- Earn while you learn: During this course, the candidate can work on another side. When the candidate feels free from the work, then they can study their course easily.
- Digital classes: In the distance MBA course, the lecture is professionally recorded. The candidates can access these lectures on LMS. All course-related material is given to the online candidate procedure.
MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Syllabus
|Quantitative Techniques and Statistics
|Principles and Practices of Management
|Principles of Marketing
|Management of Advertising Agency
|Principles of Advertising Management
|Business Communication and Personality Development
|Principles of Mass Communication
|Commercial Designing and Printing Technology
|Client Servicing and Account Planning
|Creative Writing and Internet Marketing
|Human Resource Management
|Strategic Marketing and Brand Management
Role of Advertising Agencies Functioning
Advertising Agency Skills and Service, Client-Agency Relationship
- Personal Selling
- Sales Promotion, and
- Advertising disseminates information by non-personal means through paid media where the source is the sponsoring organization.
- Personal selling is the dissemination of information by non-personal methods, like face-to-face contact between the audience and employees of the sponsoring organization. The source of information is the sponsoring organization.
Employment Areas of MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education
- Personal Business
- Tourism Industry
- Public Works
- Brand & Marketing
- Industrial Houses
- Multinational companies
- Business Consultancies
Career opportunities for MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education
- Account Manager
- Junior Consultant & Senior Consultant
- Systems Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Corporate Manager
- Trials executive
Top Recruiters Companies
- KOJ Establishment
- Strategic Foods
- Al Futtaim Kay-Bee
- Avalon Consulting
- RAK Bank
- Al Ghanim
- Solutions India
- Ranbaxy Fine Chemicals India
- Spencer’s Retail Ltd India
- Raymond Ltd
- AW Rostamani
- Reckitt & Benckiser
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, UGC/DEB/AICTE and the Indian government have approved MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education. The certificates of students are valid in all types of organizations, including government and private ones. Their certificates can be verified by government agencies.
Ans: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for instalment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centres as per the university’s rules.
Ans: Graduation complete student eligible to take admission in MBA course.
Ans: It is normally a 2-years master’s degree course.
Ans: Master of Business Administration.