MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MBA in ASP is offered in both DDE/regular modes. It is a PG programme in Business Stream. While advertising provides a compelling cause to acquire a product, a sales promotion provides a temporary incentive to do so. Thus, sales promotions might result in a short-term rise in sales but minimal permanent gain in market share, especially in markets where brands are substantially similar.
MBA in ASP Full-Form: Masters of Business Administration in Advertising and Sales Promotion
Eligibility: Students having a UG degree in any stream (especially business) with min 50% aggregate marks are eligible for this MBA program. MBA in ASP is offered through Merit/Entrance exam methods.
Duration: MBA in ASP can be completed in a minimum 2 to 3-year duration
Fee: Overall average fee for MBA in ASP course is ranging b/w INR 4 Lac to 8 Lac.
Career-wise: Such professionals can make a career as Account Manager, Consultant, and Marketing Executive, etc
- The admission will start soon for the MBA in Sales and Marketing Distance education.
MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||1 to 2 Year|
|Fee Structure||Rs 25,000 – Rs 50,000 / Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education Admission 2022-23
- MBA Advertising and Sales promotion course requires minimum graduation level education for admissions.
- Students having a BA, BBA, or related degree in Sales Management or advertising are eligible for this course.
- Having a minimum of 50% marks score in graduation is the essential requirement for application form filling.
- Merit based admissions are offered for this course.
- Time freely: The distance MBA course is time flexible for those candidates who work in their current schedule. They can easily do their daily activities with their study. The candidate for this course can study at their own time.
- Low cost: The distance MBA course is affordable and available for the students. The average fee of this mode is 1,28,000 to 2,00,000 per year.
- Earn while you learn: During this course, the candidate can work on another side. When the candidate feels free from the work, then they can study their course easily.
- Digitale classes: In the distance MBA course, the lecture is professionally recorded. The candidates can access these lectures on LMS. All course-related material is given to the online candidate procedure.
|Quantitative Techniques and Statistics||Advertising Research|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Creative Writing|
|Principles of Marketing||Management of Advertising Agency|
|Principles of Advertising Management||Media Planning|
|Business Communication and Personality Development||Consumer Behavior|
|Computer Applications||Principles of Mass Communication|
|Commercial Designing and Printing Technology||Client Servicing and Account Planning|
|Organizational Behavior||Creative Writing and Internet Marketing|
|Human Resource Management||Campaign Planning|
|Strategic Marketing and Brand Management||Corporate Communications|
|Cost Accounting||Computer Animation|
- Personal Selling
- Sales Promotion, and
- Advertising disseminates information by non-personal means through paid media where the source is the sponsoring organization.
- Personal selling is the dissemination of information by non-personal methods, like face-to-face contact between the audience and employees of the sponsoring organization. The source of information is the sponsoring organization.
- Selling Direct
- Generate Sales Leads
- Educate Your Prospects
- Create Awareness
- Establish Credibility
- Keep Your Name in Front of the Public
- Quantity Deals
- Trading Stamps
- Special Pricing
Employment Areas of MBA in Advertising Management & Public Relations
- Personal Business
- Tourism Industry
- Public Works
- Brand & Marketing
- Industrial Houses
- Multinational companies
- Business Consultancies
Career opportunities for MBA Advertising Management & Public Relations
- Account Manager
- Junior Consultant & Senior Consultant
- Systems Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Corporate Manager
- Trials executive
Top Recruiters Companies
- KOJ Establishment
- Strategic Foods
- Al Futtaim Kaybee
- Avalon Consulting
- RAK Bank
- Al Ghanim
- Solutions India
- Ranbaxy Fine Chemicals India
- Spencer’s Retail Ltd India
- Raymond Ltd
- AW Rostamani
- Reckitt & Benckiser
More MBA Online Courses Eligibility & Fees
|MBA (Hospital Management)||Graduation||1 or 2 Year||Rs 15000 – Rs 28000 / Year|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, MBA Advertising and Sales Promotion Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also from the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per the university’s rules.
Ans: Graduation complete student eligible to take admission in MBA course.
Ans: It is normally a 2-years master’s degree course.
Ans: Master of Business Administration.
Be the first to leave a review.