MBA IT Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Admission to MBA IT in distance learning mode has been started at IMTS Institute for session 2022-23. MBA in Information Technology through distance learning consists the skills to manage both IT systems and employees by combining traditional business knowledge with specializations in information security, telecommunications, IT project management, etc.
The minimum eligibility for a MBA in Information Technology Distance Education required is a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks. The duration of this course is 2 years.
The courses of MBA Distance Education in Information Technology such as Accounting or management, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Software Engineering, Database Management systems, Data Administration & Projects Management, Organisational Behaviour& Analysis, Administrative Strategy, Information Security Management, and Strategic Use of Information Technology.
Go through the above points and if you want any of the additional information then you can contact our educational counselors that can help you for the admission guidance.
- Course Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Information Technology
- Eligibility: Students who have pursued or completed any bachelor degree with 40% marks are eligible to apply.
- Fee: The MBA IT course fee through distance learning is Rs 24,781 to Rs 28,659 per year.
- Duration: MBA Information Technology in distance learning is 2 Years
MBA IT Distance Education Highlights
MBA in IT
|Fee Structure||INR 24,781 to INR 28,659 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
MBA IT Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MBA Information Technology Distance Learning Admission started at IMTS Institute for session 2022-23. Management Courses help students have a superior position in different courses or field studies and also MBA in IT is an example of the mixture of the specializations available for students.
The informative part is that students can enroll for MBA IT course through distance mode learning. IT field is a growing field and students who want to be in a managerial role and grab good academic opportunities.
In IT the technical and computer-related subjects are taught to the students. Also, there are various classes that are conducted online and students also get educational study material for the learning purpose. The course duration is of 2 years and there are a total of 4 semesters available for the students learning.
MBA IT Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
MBA IT is a Business Administration course available for students and IT is a specialization that is selected for own interest learning. Go through the eligibility criteria listed below:
- Students for the MBA IT course admission require to complete their graduation degree program from a relevant stream. (IT or BBA can be preferred)
- Applicants require to obtain 50% marks in their previous educational session.
- For distance education admission students have a simple merit basis evaluation and there are no entrance examinations for MBA IT admission.
MBA IT Distance Learning Admission Process 2022
The MBA IT Distance Learning Admission is based on marks in the merit list in the last qualifying examination. The course fee for Distance MBA IT is INR 24,781 to INR 28,659 per year. The students can find the admission application form online by visiting the official website of the university.
- Students visit the university website.
- Click on the Online Apply tab.
- Students should verify the eligibility criteria required for admission to MBA IT DDE.
- The students fill up the application form with all the required information.
- Submit the Online Application form.
- Pay the application fee online through credit cards, debit cards, and net banking.
- Download the application form.
- Printouts of the application form can be taken by students for future reference.
MBA IT Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Accounting for Business Decision||Decision Science|
|Basic of Marketing||
|Business Research Methods||
Human Resourse Management
|Economics Analysis for Business Decisions||
|Legal Aspects of Business||
Management Information System
Operation and Supply Chain Management
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Managing for Sustainability
|Enterprise Performance Management||
|Startup and New Venture Management||Event Management|
|Data Warehousing &Data Mining (Specialization Paper 1)||
Expert System Design & Application (Specialization Paper 1)
|Software Engineering (Specialization Paper 2)||
Networking &Network Security (Specialization Paper2)
|Innovation & Technology Management (Specialization Paper 3)||
Enterprise resource planning (Specialization Paper 3)
MBA IT Distance Learning available All Over India
|MBA IT Distance Education in Delhi/NCR||MBA IT Distance Education in Dehradun|
|MBA IT Distance Education in Kolkata||MBA IT Distance Education in Gujarat|
|MBA IT Distance Education in Chennai||MBA IT Distance Education in Madhya Pradesh|
|MBA IT Distance Education in Kerala||MBA IT Distance Education in Assam|
|MBA IT Distance Education in Mumbai||MBA IT Distance Education in Telangana|
|MBA IT Distance Education in Jaipur||MBA IT Distance Education in Goa|
|MBA IT Distance Education in Punjab||MBA IT Distance Education in Bhubaneshwar|
Be the first to leave a review.