MBA IT Distance Education Admission 2022: Admission to MBA IT in distance learning mode has been started at IMTS Institute for the year 2022. MBA in Information Technology through distance learning consists of the skills to manage both IT systems and employees by combining traditional business knowledge with specializations in information security, telecommunications, IT project management, etc.
MBA IT distance education course is created in a way that makes it possible for students who cannot attend college to consistently attend the classes. The minimum eligibility for an MBA in IT Distance Education required is a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks. The duration of this course is 2 years.
The courses of MBA Distance Education in Information Technology such as Accounting or management, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Software Engineering, Database Management systems, Data Administration & Projects Management, Organisational Behaviour& Analysis, Administrative Strategy, Information Security Management, and Strategic Use of Information Technology.
Go through the above points and if you want any additional information then you can contact our educational counselors that can help you with admission guidance.
- Course Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Information Technology
- Fee: Distance MBA in IT course fee through distance learning is Rs 24,781/- to Rs 28,659/- per year.
- Duration: MBA Information Technology in distance learning is 2 Years long course.
Latest Update: Admission is Open for the year 2022 at IMTS Institute (India’s No. 1 Distance Learning Institute). The last date to apply is 30 November 2022.
MBA IT Distance Education Highlights
MBA in IT
|Fee Structure||INR 24,781 to INR 28,659 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MBA IT Distance Education?
The schedule for an MBA IT distance programme is typically flexible. Some benefits of doing a distance MBA in IT are given below:
- You can maintain both your career and your studies. Many housewives who fear taking standard MBA IT courses because they must leave their kids at home and attend classes that are impossible for them to do would benefit from it.
- The average salary earned by MBA IT Distance Education graduates is starting from INR 3 to 14 lakh.
MBA IT Distance Education Admission 2022
MBA I.T. Distance Learning Admission started at IMTS Institute for the year 2022. Management Courses help students have a superior position in different courses or field studies and also MBA in IT is an example of the mixture of the specializations available for students.
The informative part is that students can enroll for MBA IT courses through distance mode learning. IT field is a growing field and students who want to be in a managerial roles and grab good academic opportunities.
In IT technical and computer-related subjects are taught to the students. Also, there are various classes that are conducted online and students also get educational study material for the learning purpose. The course duration is of 2 years and there are a total of 4 semesters available for the students learning.
Distance MBA IT Eligibility Criteria
MBA IT is a Business Administration course available for students and IT is a specialization that is selected for own interest in learning. Go through the eligibility criteria listed below:
- Students for the MBA IT course admission require to complete their graduation degree program from a relevant stream. (IT or BBA can be preferred)
- Applicants require to obtain 50% marks in their previous educational session.
- For distance education admission students have a simple merit basis evaluation and there are no entrance examinations for Distance MBA IT.
Distance MBA IT Admission Process 2022
Students can find the admission application form online by visiting the official website of the IMTS Institute.
- Students can visit the IMTS Institute website. Click on the online apply tab.
- Students should verify the eligibility criteria required for admission to distance MBA IT.
- The students fill up the application form with all the required information.
- Submit the online application form. Pay the application fee online through credit cards, debit cards, and net banking.
- Download the application form.
MBA IT Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Accounting for Business Decisions||Decision Science|
|Basic of Marketing||
|Business Research Methods||
Human Resource Management
|Economics Analysis for Business Decisions||
|Legal Aspects of Business||
Management Information System
Operation and Supply Chain Management
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Managing for Sustainability
|Enterprise Performance Management||
|Startup and New Venture Management||Event Management|
|Data Warehousing &Data Mining (Specialization Paper 1)||
Expert System Design & Application (Specialization Paper 1)
|Software Engineering (Specialization Paper 2)||
Networking &Network Security (Specialization Paper2)
|Innovation & Technology Management (Specialization Paper 3)||
Enterprise resource planning (Specialization Paper 3)
Career Prospect and Job Scope for MBA IT
Students pursuing an MBA IT through Distance Learning have the choice of specializing in one of a variety of subfields within the discipline of business administration. Demand for Distance Learning MBA IT courses has developed at a rate that is significantly quicker than that of other business courses. Students who enroll in a distance master of business administration IT programme have the ability to explore advanced forms of business as well as professional paths some of them given below:
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager/Executive
- Analytics Manager
- IT Director
- Data Processing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Corporate Strategy Manager
- Business Analyst
- IT Consultant
- System Manager
- Chief Technology Officer
- IT Manager
Be the first to leave a review.