BA History Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BA History is a course to learn about historical events, evolution in the history with time, various historic civilizations, different Indian dynasties, and so on. It also includes knowing about the historical sites and their survey for getting more information about the past.
This course is mostly pursued by candidates after completing the 12th standard because of the many reasons and perks that are offered by this course. It is most suitable for candidates who are eager to earn a career in the field of history. This course can also be taken by students who specialize in Archival studies, museology, archaeology, and related areas.
BA History Full Form: Bachelors of Arts in History
Eligibility: Students are admitted to the distance colleges based on merit that is to obtain at least 50% marks in the 10+2 qualification on an average basis. This criterion is not based on the admission test.
Duration: In order to learn about the course of BA History a time span of 3 years is required, throughout this period there will be examinations at the end of each semester and a total of 6 semesters are there.
Fee: The variance in its tuition fee will be between INR 8000 to 25000.
Career-wise: The career of this distance degree holder is as bright as the regular one. Students can continue MA or also work as a teacher, historians, or archaeologist. From INR 3-9 LPA is the salary.
BA History Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BA History|
|Fee Structure||INR 8000 – INR 25000 / Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BA History Distance Education Admission 2022
Online education has an extensive spectrum to serve the education system while students stay at home or work. The advantage of the internet has brought about a significant change in all fields of life. The course is easy to study from anywhere, so this course is valid for distance education. Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. The admission will start for BA History Distance Education in IMTS Institute.
Interested students can apply for the preferred program provided by the university through online mode. For this, they have to log on to the university’s official website and register themselves. Then they can fill the application form online way. After completing the duly filled application form, they have to print out and submit it to the main university campus along with the required documents and application fee.
BA History Distance Education makes it easier to get a bachelor in arts degree in India as well as Dubai, Oman & Kuwait. Thus, History courses provide analysis, writing, and analytical skills necessary for fulfilling careers. Graduates with a degree in history usually become educators themselves and teach in elementary faculties, secondary faculties, also post-secondary establishments.
BA History Distance Education Highlights
- Learning this course will make students analytically strong, and they will get the skills to analyze the information as well as prioritize it. All these skills will be helpful in making the right decisions.
- Most of the students in India now prefer to study this course distance and online mode because it takes almost the same time duration of 3 years as taken by the regular courses.
- This field is highly career-oriented and those pursuing this degree will get chances to get appointed as Historian, Archivist, Archaeologist, Teacher, Auctioneer, and so on.
- Entries in this course as not entrance based and students are directly entered into this distance and online course.
- Having equal value as that of regular programs, the distance BA History course is approved by DEB and UGC.
BA History Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- To pursue this distance program one needs to have accomplished a 12th standard qualification from an institute having worth recognition.
- Previously studied subjects must have been passed with a minimum and average score of 50%.
- Admissions are direct without any entrance exam and interview.
BA History Distance Education Admission Procedure
Students can follow the procedure described below to complete the applications
- You need to open the IMTS website.
- If any error or difficulty occurs while filling out the form you can consult the IMTS counselor.
- You will be given a link to submit a direct fee submission this way.
- It will make you registered automatically after the fee payment is made.
You will be informed through a confirmation email by IMTS.
BA History Distance Education Fees
According to the university, the Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (INR 8000 – INR 25000/ Year).
Do you think that BA History Distance Education is a valid course?
BA history Hons is a legitimate course because one can take the course independently and take online classes anytime they wish. It is also possible to search for an in-depth understanding of the subject online or watch the videos until they can comprehend the subject. BA in History through distance education is suitable since it requires more theoretical understanding than actual knowledge.
You must read about historical places, people, and conflicts. To do this, you need to read various books and research papers. History is more about reading and learning new things about the past of India and the globe. One can look up a comprehensive overview of the subject on the internet.
What are the benefits of BA History Distance Education?
The major advantages of a distance bachelor’s in the field of History are that it’s as many as it’s comfortable and informative online It is:
- Learning online for a Bachelor’s degree in History Distance Education can save lots of time since one can attend classes whenever they like.
- Online classes are ideal for professionals who work as they don’t need to take eight hours of class every day by taking a break from their work. Professionals who work can take the BA in History Distance Education online without taking a break from their work.
- Students who are looking for government jobs
- online courses are the best way students can continue to prepare for competitive examinations and a BA in History Distance Education Course can be done while doing that.
- BA of History Distance Education also helps students prepare for examinations, the syllabus for competitive exams and distance education both match each other
- Online classes are very comfortable and flexible since one can attend them without being interrupted, and it is also cheaper. BA in History Distance Education is basically cost-effective.
BA History Distance Education Features
A history degree is excellent preparation for journalists, ad writers, editors, and anyone fascinated by manufacturing transmission materials and documentaries. Historians have appreciated careers as data managers likewise archivists, records managers, and librarians. Online learning has revealed the secret of making study easier and making it possible to achieve a further goal easily and quickly.
- The students who want to raise their educational skills for a better future can go through distance education.
- Education is an extensively effective source of learning that helps enhance the skills and remove desperation from the student’s mind.
- Therefore, the users can get a bachelor’s degree in India according to their feasibility at any time and anyplace.
Advantages of BA History Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: It is the benefit of this course for students to get admission with their plan. There is no timetable for this course.
- Low Cost: It is a short course of about 3 years with 10,000 to 20,000 fees every year in India.
- Earn while learn: Students can earn by writing content on history and do part-time jobs. During learning their experience increased, and they can do a perfect job in India or any foreign country after this course.
- Digital Classes: This course is offered online and offline in India.
Credential Which Makes BA History Distance Education Different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material, and Support also.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depending on university rule.
- Research Centres
- Radio Channels
- Survey Offices
- Preservation Departments
- UPSC Jobs
- Historical Parks
- Archaeology & Archives
- Librarian & Library Systems Analyst
- Research Assistant
- Records Manager
- Curator & Guide
- Information Manager
- Documentation Specialist
- Online Search Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, BA History Distance Education is Approved for study in India, as well as other countries of the world.
Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
The examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.