BA History Distance Education Admission 2023: Many institutes provide this BA history course for all eligible students. IMTS also offers this BA history course with a reasonable fee. BA History is a course that teaches students about historical events, the evolution of history with time, various historical civilizations, and different Indian dynasties. It also involves learning about historical sites and surveying them to learn more about the past.
The course offers students to enhance their skills and knowledge in History. BA History program is designed to provide knowledge about the History of the world. Specialists of this program can get a career in the Public and private sector.
- BA History Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in History
- Eligibility: Students are admitted to distance colleges based on merit which is to obtain at least 50% marks in the 10+2 qualification on an average basis. This criterion is not based on the admission test.
- Duration: In order to learn about the course of BA History a time span of 3 years is required, throughout this period there will be examinations at the end of each semester and a total of 6 semesters are there.
- Fee: The average fee range for the distance education course BA in History is approx INR 10,000 per year.
- Career-wise: The career of this distance degree holder is as bright as the regular one. Students can continue their MA or also work as a teacher, historians, or archaeologists. From INR 3-9 LPA is the salary.
This course is mostly pursued by candidates after completing the 12th standard because of the many reasons and perks that are offered by this course. It is most suitable for candidates who are eager to earn a career in the field of history. This course can also be taken by students who specialize in Archival studies, museology, archaeology, and related areas.
BA History Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BA History|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 / Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
About IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute offers many professional courses in India. BA History Distance Education is the best course available at IMTS Institute. There is no additional fee related to the BA history program. Students easily contact us for more information related to the BA History course and many others.
Is Distance BA History Worth it?
Yes, a distance BA in History is worth it because it provides you with a great number of career opportunities and also for higher studies.
- Skills: Various skills are acquired by studying the BA distance degree in History, where candidates become skilled at critical thinking, analytical, creativity, confidence, decision making, communication, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: There are flexible scheduling opportunities in distance learning where the candidates can set self-placed learning. In this way, the pressure is reduced, and a relaxed study environment is obtained.
- Fee and Cost: The fee for the distance BA History course is very affordable such as from INR 8000 to 25000 per year. Such a fee structure makes it accessible for many students.
- Earn While You Learn: In a distance learning environment, many individuals work and study simultaneously that are best for those who need some sort of financial support in life.
BA History Distance Education Admission 2023
Students can apply online for the BA History distance program offered by the university. To register themselves, they must visit the university’s official website. Students can then fill out the application form online. They must print out and submit the duly filled out application form along with the required documents and application fee to the main university campus.
BA History Distance Education makes it easier to get a bachelor of arts degree in India as well as Dubai, Oman & Kuwait. Thus, History courses provide analysis, writing, and analytical skills necessary for fulfilling careers. Graduates with a degree in history usually become educators themselves and teach in elementary faculties, secondary faculties, also post-secondary establishments.
Features of BA History Distance Education
- Learning this course will make students analytically strong, and they will get the skills to analyze the information as well as prioritize it. All these skills will be helpful in making the right decisions.
- Most of the students in India now prefer to study this course distance and online mode because it takes almost the same time duration of 3 years as taking the regular courses.
- This field is highly career-oriented and those pursuing this degree will get chances to get appointed as Historians, Archivists, Archaeologists, Teachers, Auctioneer, and so on.
- Entries in this course as not entrance-based and students are directly entered into this distance and online course.
- Having equal value to that of regular programs, the distance BA History course is approved by DEB and UGC.
BA History Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- To pursue this distance program one needs to have accomplished a 12th-standard qualification from an institute worth recognition.
- Previously studied subjects must have been passed with a minimum and average score of 50%.
- Admissions are direct without any entrance exams and interviews.
BA History Distance Education Fees
There is an affordable option for everyone to earn their BA in History through distance learning. As a distance mode, it costs less than the regular mode. Besides tuition fees, some other charges will be applied at the time of admission. The fee for the distance BA in History offered by IMTS Institute ranges from approx. INR 10,000 Per Year, and the total tuition fee for 3 years is Rs. 30,000.
BA History Distance Education Admission Procedure
Students can follow the procedure described below to complete the applications
- You need to open the IMTS website.
- If any error or difficulty occurs while filling out the form you can consult the IMTS counsellor.
- You will be given a link to submit a direct fee submission this way.
- It will make you register automatically after the fee payment is made.
You will be informed through a confirmation email by IMTS.
Is BA History Distance Education a valid course?
BA History Distance Education is a legitimate course because one can take the course independently and take online classes anytime they wish. It is also possible to search for an in-depth understanding of the subject online or watch videos until they can comprehend the subject. BA in History through distance education is suitable since it requires more theoretical understanding than actual knowledge.
You must read about historical places, people, and conflicts. To do this, you need to read various books and research papers. History is more about reading and learning new things about the past of India and the globe. One can look up a comprehensive overview of the subject on the internet.
What are the benefits of BA History Distance Education?
The major benefits of a distance bachelor’s in the field of History are that it’s as many as it’s comfortable and informative online It is:
- Learning online for a bachelor of arts degree in History Distance Education can save lots of time since one can attend classes whenever one likes.
- Online classes are ideal for professionals who work as they don’t need to take eight hours of class every day by taking a break from their work. Professionals who work can take the BA in History Distance Education online without taking a break from their work.
- Students who are looking for government jobs
- online courses are the best way students can continue to prepare for competitive examinations and a BA in History Distance Education Course can be done while doing that.
- BA of History Distance Education also helps students prepare for examinations, the syllabus for competitive exams and distance education both match each other
- Online classes are very comfortable and flexible since one can attend them without being interrupted, and it is also cheaper. BA in History Distance Education is basically cost-effective.
Advantages of BA History Distance Education
- The students getting admission into this course get to pursue their education without even attending any regular mode type classes.
- The average fee that an applicant has to pay for pursuing this course is comparatively lesser than the regular mode.
- Applicants belonging any background working or nonworking can pursue this course.
- There is no time foundation for pursuing this course, therefore, the students can study as per their timetable.
Credential Which Makes BA History Distance Education Different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material, and Support also.
- Do away with complaints with a mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depending on university rules.
Scope after BA History Distance Education
To build a successful career in the course, students should opt for the BA in History Distance Education for the key information relevant to the subject. While after looking at the course and the competition it holds, it builds the expected skills in the students to find the right career path. And those students who want to pursue their careers as historians and as archeologists can take this course.
There are several organizations to which students can aspire for admission after passing the BA History Distance Education course such as the archeology department, historical parks, research centers, museums, restoration, etc. The average pay that an applicant can expect to get on passing this course can get from INR 2.55 LPA to INR 5.65 LPA.
BA History Distance Education Required Skills
Those students who are looking for careers in the fields of education or design will benefit greatly from the BA History program. Additionally, it opens up a wide range of job prospects for those who are interested in art and history as a subject. Graduates of the BA History program are expected to possess the following competencies:
- Time management
- Analytical Capabilities
- Communication abilities
- Research Centres
- Radio Channels
- Survey Offices
- Preservation Departments
- UPSC Jobs
- Historical Parks
- Archaeology & Archives
After completing a BA in History distance education, one can go for Journalism. It is a trending employment area. Students who have good skills in exploring, research, writing, great vision, communication skills, etc can work for organizations related to media and news television shows. They can work for both the government and private sector.
One has a lot of opportunities after finishing the distance BA in History. The various job roles have been discussed below. The salary structure for a BA distance History graduate is INR 3 LPA to INR 9 LPA. In the end, salary depends on experience and job designation.
|Librarian & Library Systems Analyst||Historian|
|Research Assistant||Online Search Specialist|
|Curator & Guide|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ans: Yes, BA History Distance Education is Approved for study in India, as well as other countries of the world.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: The examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ques 4: What is the use of studying BA History from distance?
Ans: In the Bachelor of Arts in History program, A study of prehistoric to contemporary human civilization is conducted by students within and across countries, major historical events are studied in depth within this degree program.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|