MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education Admission 2023-24: MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education program is specially designed for an in-depth exploration of food nutrition, and dietetic management based-curriculum. The distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics program of 2 years has numerous core, and elective lists of subjects that students need to cover in four semesters.
MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics Distance Education includes subjects such as community nutrition, food microbiology, quantity food service, family meal management, food science, etc. The course study follows both thesis and practical approaches so that students may enhance their education as perfectly as possible in the nutrition and dietetics domain.
Those students who have undergraduate degrees with relevant streams easily can enrol on this Distance Course. The best plus point of this course is the money and time-saving Distance Learning program. Working Profesional also can take admission to this course and complete their studies.
It is now possible for students to have a wide choice range among various distance institutes. AICTE, UGC, and DEB approve each distance institute in India. With this approval, placement cells are also established that provide career growth for the passing graduates. There are opportunities for students in such universities.
- Course Full Name: Master of Science in Nutrition & Dietetics.
- Eligibility: Admission to the MSc Nutrition Dietetics Distance Education program is possible for students who pass a three-year bachelor’s degree in nutrition and dietetics or an equivalent level from a recognized university.
- Duration: The MSc Nutrition & Dietetics distance education course takes 2 years to complete.
- Fee: To pursue Distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics course, students must pay INR 30,000 to INR 90,000 annually.
- Career Opportunity: Graduates of the Distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics degree program will get career opportunities as community dieticians, clinical dieticians, management dieticians, nutrition product managers, and nutritionists
MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Nutrition & Dietetics|
|Full Form||Master of Science in Nutrition & Dietetics|
|Approx. Fee||INR 30,000 to INR 90,000 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Study MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education?
The distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics course is beneficial in understanding the proper diet plans. Students in this course know about the importance of healthy living and how to refer a diet plan to the patients.
- MSc Nutrition and Dietetics distance course fee does not seem as expensive as it does in regular and online modes of education.
- The eligibility criteria and admission process of the open and distance learning advanced program of MSc Nutrition and Dietetics avoid entrance examinations.
- Most Universities permit direct admission and some follow merit but that too on the basis of qualifying examination scores only.
- Students have a possible chance to do more research and obtain a deep knowledge in the Nutrition and Dietetics domain as they can go beyond the coursework study with the help of the internet.
- The course is accepted and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is welcomed at higher education institutions and professional spaces like conventional mode.
Key Features of MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education
Distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics course lasts 2 years and falls under PG studies.
- MSc Nutrition distance learning course teaches about the nutritional values of various foods and their derived products, and for this purpose, they study the different eating items in detail.
- Its detailed studies involve the composition of food products and what nutrients are present in them.
- These candidates learn to make a proper diet plan for their clients, and even they benefit from it themselves. Such learning leads the learners to acquire good positions in society.
MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria are a major part of admission to the MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education course. Interested candidates who wish to join the course have to complete those criteria for enrollment. The following of eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- This will require the students to pass a qualification up to graduation from one of the renowned universities.
- A degree of BSc in Nutrition & Dietetics, Nutrition, or Dietetics will be preferred for selecting students.
- In the last exams for graduation degree, at least a score of 50 percent must have been secured.
- There is no entrance exam necessary for admission to this distance course.
- Experience and age limit requirement is not provided.
MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education Fee Structure
The Fee required to pursue MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education course is approximately INR 30,000 to INR 90,000 per year. Students can pay their fees in a semester wise or yearly wise.
MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education Admission Process
Each applicant at IMTS Institute must adhere to a standard admissions procedure for distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics courses.
- Register using the application form provided on the page.
- Register yourself with the provided information and documentation.
- Applicants who need assistance with the application process can contact the IMTS counselor.
- Students will receive a link to submit their fees.
- After registering, you will receive an email confirmation.
Documents Required for Distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Admission
This is the following list of important documents required for admission to the Distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics course:-
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- 10th & 12th Class Marksheet
- Undergraduate Degree Certificate
- 5 Passport Size Photograph
- Date of Birth Certificate(DOB)
MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education Scope
A wide scope of MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education courses is found in the professional field. Many jobs are offered to these degree holders, including community dietician, clinical dietician, management dietician, nutrition product manager, nutritionist, and so on.
The salary for a job requiring a Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics in India is between INR 2 LPA to 11 LPA. A person’s starting salary at a first job can be affected by various circumstances, and these characteristics can vary from job to job. After receiving a Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics, one’s income may be affected by several factors, including prior experience in the field,
Placement Area for MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education
The Distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics course students have many career prospects. After completing the MSc Nutrition distance learning, the student will get a job in the following place given below:-
- Health care
- Civil Services
- Nutrition Research
- Educational Institutes
MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Fundamentals of Food Science||Life Cycle Nutrition|
|Medical Nutrition and Management||Diet Therapy|
|Food Safety and Food Service Management||Nutritional Biochemistry|
|Sensory Evaluation and Culinary Science||Human Physiology|
|Community Nutrition||Food preservation and Food Microbiology|
|Human Nutrition||PRACTICAL II|
MSc Distance Education Specialization
Skills Required for MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education
The main focus of the course is on the nutritional value of food, the positive effects of nutrients on the human body, a balanced diet, how food is made, and how it should be eaten. So, a student who wants an MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics needs to know enough about these things. There are a few other skills that are important for this course:
- Need to know about different nutrients and how to use them in food.
- Must pay attention to safety and hygiene rules that affect health.
- Skills in talking to people
M.Sc Nutrition And Dietetics Distance Education India
In India. Admission to Distance M.Sc Nutrition And Dietetics is started by many Universities, Institutes, and Colleges. Students can start taking admission to this course. This course has special demand among the students. After completing this course students may work in top industries of India. Students will get a high salary package in the company after graduating from this degree program.
M.Sc Nutrition And Dietetics Distance Education in Tamilnadu
Students from Tamilnadu can also pursue MSc in Nutrition and Dietetic Distance Education. There are various universities and institutions that provide online admission IMTS Institute is one of them. MSc course for specialization admission is ongoing for the session 2023 at IMTS Institute Applicants can apply online at the official site. Students must have passed their Graduation from a recognized university with at least 50% marks to be admitted to M.Sc Nutrition And Dietetics Distance Education course. Candidates must check the fees and information about the university before taking admission to the course.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q1- Can we do M.Sc nutrition and Dietetics in correspondence?
Ans- Yes, Students can pursue an M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics in correspondence from the most prestigious universities of distance modes like IGNOU, KSOU, and many others.
Q2- What is the salary of M.Sc nutrition and Dietetics distance education?
Ans- Graduate of Distance M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics may earn an average salary of INR 2 LPA to 11 Lakh per annum.
Q3- Is MSc Nutrition and Dietetics distance degree valid?
Ans- Yes, The degree is valid if applicants pursued MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics through well-known institutions like IMTS Institute.
Q4- Who can take admission to MSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
Ans- Those applicants who have completed their bachelor’s degree in the field of Nutrition and Dietetics from a recognized university and obtained good marks.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|