MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education: MSc Nutrition & Dietetics distance education is a two-year degree course in the field of science. This course is studied at the PG level in the distance mode and is an alternative to regular studies. The candidates who take this course get enough time to do a job or any other task. It is a flexible learning method that allows you to take classes at the home, office, or anywhere and choose your preferred time for your studies.
It is now possible for students to have a wide choice range among various distance institutes. Each distance institute in India is approved by AICTE, UGC, and DEB. With this approval, placement cells are also established that provide career growth for the passing graduates. In such universities, students are offered opportunities as.
MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Education Highlights
Why Study MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education?
The distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics course is beneficial in understanding the proper diet plans. Students in this course know about the importance of healthy living and how to refer a diet plan to the patients. These candidates become eligible for getting a number of job and career chances within the nutrition & dietetics field. They can even provide their private services by being a nutritionist or dietician.
This course provides knowledge about the various health parameters that further help the learners to develop a diet chart so as to assist the clients. After completing this degree, each candidate will have the eligibility to further study at PhD level.
MSc Distance Education Specialization
Key Features of MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education
Distance MSc Nutrition & Dietetics course has a duration of 2 years and falls under the category of PG studies.
- This course teaches about the nutritional values of various foods and their derived products, and for this purpose, they study the various eating items in detail.
- Its detailed studies involve the composition of food products and what nutrients are present in them.
- These candidates learn to make a proper diet plan for their clients, and even they benefit from it for themselves. Such learning leads the learners to acquire good positions in society.
MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The criteria of eligibility set by various distance institutes for admission are provided below:
- This will require the students to pass a qualification up to graduation from one of the renowned universities.
- A degree of BSc in Nutrition & Dietetics, Nutrition, or Dietetics will be preferred for selecting students.
- In the last exams for graduation degree, at least a score of 50 percent must have been secured.
- There is no entrance exam necessary for admission to this distance course.
- Experience and age limit requirement is not provided.
MSc Nutrition & Dietetics Distance Education Scope
A wide scope of MSc Nutrition & Dietetics distance courses is found in the professional field. A lot of jobs are offered to these degree holders, and some of these jobs are community dietician, clinical dietician, management dietician, nutrition product manager, nutritionist, and so on. This field provides high salary packages that vary from INR 2 to 11 LPA.
Be the first to leave a review.