MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Admission: MSc Fashion Designing distance education is a 2-year course under the PG category. This course is for students interested in the fashion industry. In distance mode, it is the most flexible study course for students because distance classes are easy to take anywhere at any time. This takes less time as compared to the regular courses and the fee structure is also low.
The candidates for studying this course can take admitted to any fashion design distance institute. In India, all the distance courses and institutes are approved by UGC and this course also and such institutes have placement cells too. Such cells are formed to provide different job opportunities to the passing candidates and some options in this field are fashion designer, fashion journalist, fashion blogger, and so on.
Registration for the MSc in Fashion Designing course from distance education is open at IMTS Institute for sessions 2023-24. Students seeking to get admission to the distance Master of Science program have to fulfill the eligibility criteria. One who passed graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognized University is eligible to apply for admission. Students can visit the official website to apply for admission.
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Highlights
Why Study MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education?
Studying MSc Fashion Designing distance education is beneficial in many ways as the fashion design industry is continuously evolving with time. A lot of fashion and clothing houses are operating in the country where such graduates can acquire good job positions. There are many companies like jewellery, leather, and garment industries where these graduates can make their careers.
In this field, a number of jobs are available and the degree holders get growth as fashion coordinators, fashion design illustrators, merchandising executives, and so on. This course also provides exposure to concepts such as textile manipulation, conceptualization, and so on.
MSc Distance Course Specialization
Key Features of MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education
MSc Fashion Designing distance course is focused on teaching the concepts of various fashion items and how they are evolved with respect to time.
- The candidates learn to conduct research in fashion and bring various innovations. Candidates are focused on polishing their skills and knowledge to be a part of the fashion industry.
- Through this course, various other specialties are also acquired by the learner. In this course, the concepts are taught about business, branding, garment prototyping, designing and manipulation of textiles.
- This course is best for individuals who are creative and further want to improve their artistic skills.
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admissions to the distance MSc Fashion Designing course are provided to students who meet the given criteria:
- For becoming eligible, a candidate needs to have at least a UG degree from one of the renowned institutes.
- The UG degree of students must be BSc (preferred in fashion designing) in any related subject.
- The requirement for the last exam score in these admission processes is about 50% aggregate.
- No entrance exam is conducted for distance MSc fashion designing and direct admissions are offered.
- Without any experience or age limit, all candidates can apply.
MSc Fashion Designing Subjects
The M.Sc. Fashion Designing subject focuses mostly on practical experience and covers some theoretical ground as well. The course is divided into two parts: the mandatory topics, and the optional topics. subjects are mentioned below check out the list:
- Pattern Making
- Computer-Aided Designing
- Advanced Pattern Making
- Construction of Men’s Wear
- Design Illustration
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Scope
There are numerous fashion designing companies that look for experts to work in their companies in different fashion designing positions. Distance MSc fashion designing experts are easily hired by textile companies, garment manufacturing firms, clothing houses, jewelry designers, shopping malls, and so on. These candidates will get jobs such as fashion designers, costume designers, fabric designers, fashion coordinators, graphic designers, etc. In this working area, the annual salaries are INR 2.4 to 7 LPA.