MBA Information Systems Distance Education Admission 2023: IMTS Institute is started accepting registration online for the MBA Information Systems Distance Learning course for the year 2023. Information System is a system consisting of a pattern where data is transferred from one place to another.
The MBA Information Systems Distance Education is a 2-year duration course that covers the important topics of information technology and the management discipline. Students get to study and complete their education through the distance education mode by opting for this course.
The basic requirement listed for admission to MBA Distance Education in Information Systems is that applicants should have completed their UG study at a recognized institution. IMTS Institute offers direct admission to students for this course once they have completed their registration process.
Students attain a good amount of knowledge related to management, information technology, decision-making, database management, etc. The average salary package that an applicant can expect to get after completing their education in this course is around INR 3,45,000 to INR 10,75,000.
MBA Information Systems Distance Education Highlights
|Course||MBA Information Systems|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline|
|Average fee||Rs 24,451 to Rs 36,854|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
About IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute is India’s No.1 distance learning institute that aims at providing the best opportunity for students for improving their level of knowledge and skills. The IMTS Institute has been working for the benefit of students selflessly for the past 16+ successful years.
In the past 16+ years, the IMTS Institute has been able to secure more than 26k+ admissions which shows the value of our hard work and dedication toward students. The main objective of IMTS Institute is to provide knowledge and education to every student irrespective of the place they live or their financial conditions also.
Key Points of MBA Information Systems Distance Education
MBA Information Systems Distance Learning comes up with numerous benefits and features that attract students. Some of the key points of this course are:
- The MBA Information Systems Distance Education at IMTS Institute is a two-year duration course divided into four equal semesters.
- This course aims to focus on the fundamentals of technology and some basic concepts of the IT Industry.
- The critical thinking and managerial skills of the applicants are focused on being developed by providing essential information.
- By getting admission into this course, students will cover disciplines like IT management, resource planning, organizational behavior, etc.
MBA Information Systems Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Information Systems Distance Learning admission at IMTS Institute is now open for the year 2023. Students for admission will have to register their names on the official website of IMTS Institute – imtsinstitute.com. The application is only accepted by the institute through the official website only.
Students who are completing the registration process will be contacted by our expert counsellors regarding the admission process. Students can also ask for suggestions or any queries that they have related to admission or their career prospect.
At IMTS Institute, students aspiring for admission into the MBA Information Systems Distance Education course are provided admission directly after completing the application process.
MBA Information Systems Distance Education Eligibility
Admission into MBA Information Systems Distance Education requires students to complete some of the eligibility requirements listed by the institution as mandatory for admission. Some of the requirements are:
- Minimum of 45% score from the UG degree.
- There is no entrance exam required to be passed by the applicant for admission.
- No maximum age criteria for admission.
Advantages of MBA Information Systems Distance Learning
MBA Information Systems Distance Education course admission is offered to students with several advantages that make this course a better option than many others. Some of the major advantages are:
- This course comes with the distance education mode; therefore, it is best suited for the aspirants who are currently enrolled in regular mode jobs.
- The fee for pursuing this course in the distance mode is generally lesser than that of the regular mode course. Sometimes the fee difference is more than half in the case of many specializations.
- The students get to study as per their timetable and according to the criteria that they prefer for them through this curriculum.
- Opting for this course does not affect the value of the degree or education as the syllabus, and the curriculum remains the same in both modes.
MBA Information Systems Distance Education in Delhi/NCR
Delhi/NCR is considered the education capital region of India as there are numerous institutions that are providing admission to almost every possible course that students require these days. These institutions aim to offer essential analytical skills and management skills to the students with the help of a specially designed curriculum.
IMTS Institute is among those top institutions that are providing admission to MBA Information Systems Distance Education courses. Students, by getting admission to this course, get to complete their education and earn a master’s level degree even when they are pursuing a regular mode job.
MBA Information Systems Distance Education Scope
Due to its career scope, MBA Information Systems Distance Learning is considered one of the top preferred courses by students for admission. Taking this course along with a regular job helps students uplift their career level and get more appraisals.
Students, after completing their studies, can aspire to get a job in disciplines like IT consultancies, software houses, telecom companies, IT houses, etc. The average salary packages of applicants applying for jobs after this course can also get from INR 3,45,000 to INR 10,75,000.
Graduates of MBA Information Systems programmes may see a difference in their starting salaries depending on the area of concentration that they choose to focus on during their studies. The Master of Business Administration in Information Systems can lead to a variety of different specializations, each of which may result in a different level of compensation for its graduates.
After completing MBA in Information Systems Distance Education, many students get the opportunity to get a job at numerous repeated profiles like:
- Information System Analyst,
- Information System Coordinator,
- Software Manager,
- Area Sales Executive,
- IT manager,
- Business Development Manager, etc.