BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission: BA Mathematics is a UG degree program to learn about sets, measurements, symbols, numbers, relationships, and properties of quantities. There is an alternative to BA Mathematics and that is BSc Mathematics but the core subjects learned in both courses are almost the same. The mathematical techniques learned in this program are focused to be implemented in the studies of arts, humanities, and social science.
However, in the field of science, the BSc mathematics degree and its subjects are implemented in various related areas such as computational mathematics, applied analysis, actual science, and so on. BA Mathematics degree is beneficial for anyone wishing to make expertise in Education, Research, or Statistics, among other fields. Statistics is beneficial in prominent professions such as Big Data, which has recently gained popularity. Teachers and academics can indeed serve in colleges and universities to educate the next youth.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
- Eligibility: A mandatory requirement to be fulfilled by candidates is having a 10+2 qualification.
- Duration: This learning is completed within a time period of 3 years which is the minimum time to complete this degree however it can take a maximum of 5 years because for some reasons.
- Fee: A varying fee structure of this course in India is about INR 12972 to INR 23805 per year.
- Career-wise: This degree provides students with an option to further study MA mathematics in distance mode. These students can work as an accountant, statisticians, teachers, etc., with a salary of INR 2.5 to 7 LPA.
BA Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Mathematics|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 12972 to INR 23805/ Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Online academic degree programs in mathematics help students cultivate their drawback solving, quantitative reasoning, and analytical thinking skills. A student can go through a BA Mathematics Admission for a 3-year undergraduate degree in Correspondence/Distance Mode. A student can get substantial knowledge of mathematics in both courses, but BA Mathematics Distance Education is more simple than BSc in mathematics. After completing the bachelor’s, degree the student can go for the Post Graduation courses in Maths.
- After completing the course, students can go for the doctorate course in mathematics; this procedure can be possible with significantly less amount of fees from India. It depends on the student because a student can take admission Offline and Online.
- The BA Mathematics graduates’ job priorities are Teacher, Statistician, Accountant, Aerodynamic Specialist, Researcher, etc. The space to work in this field is vast. There are banks, Colleges, Universities, Research Firms, Financial Institutions, Government Organizations, NGOs, and Engineering. The course of BA in a mathematics course essentially offers and involves the science of space, quantities, time, shapes and numbers, measurement, and relationships.
- BA Mathematics grads can earn an average salary in the starting period that lies from 2.5 lacs to 7 lacs per year by working in these fields. The MA Mathematics, MBA, M.Sc. Mathematics, etc. BA Mathematics is offered in education such as distance learning, regular classes, full and part-time.
BA Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
- Acquiring this degree makes you able with skills such as critical thinking, analytical thinking, ability to manipulate precisely, communication, interaction ideas, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- In distance and online mode the learning of this course is now provided with a duration of 3 years to provide flexibility in learning for the candidates.
- Every candidate who applies for this course will be given direct admission because there is no entrance exam for studies in the online mode.
- This course is highly-job-oriented and has a great scope even in the distance mode because it is approved by institutes such as UGC and DEB.
BA Mathematics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria require every candidate who wishes to pursue this distance degree to have a qualifying education of 10+2.
- It will be required candidate must have completed this education in the science or commerce stream with mathematics as a major subject.
- Passing marks of students in the last examination needed to be 50% or more.
Approx fee will be there (INR 12972 – INR 23805/ Year).
BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission Process 2022
The procedure given below is for candidates to complete their registrations:
- Go to the website of IMTS and create an account by signing up.
- Using this account you will be registered by submission of the form.
- If you want help you can ask the IMTS counselor for providing details.
- In contacting the counselor you will get a link to fee submission.
- With fee payment registration is made automatically and it is confirmed through an email.
Advantages of BA Mathematics Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The students can get admission anytime and study according to their schedule. They also get some unique plans.
- Low cost: It has an average fee of 12972 to 23805 INR in India. You don’t have to pay high prices packages for this course.
- Earn while learning: The students can do different mathematics paid assignments and earn money. It will be helpful for them to fulfill their requirements.
- Digital classes: During digital courses, they get their approach recorded and learn with their schedule.
BA Mathematics Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Classical Algebra||Modern Algebra|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Differential Calculus||Differential Equations|
|Integral Calculus||Vector Analysis|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Statics||Solid Geometry 3D|
- Central/State Government Departments
- Research and Development Firms
- Technical Journals
- Banks and Investment Firms
- Utility Companies
- Business and Industry
- Engineering Firms
- Insurance Agencies
- Computer Programmer
- Treasury Management Specialist
- Aerodynamics Specialist
- Technical Writer
- Loan Officer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is BA Mathematics Distance Education valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Yes, BA Mathematics Distance Education is Approved for study in India, Abroad, and other countries of the world.
Can students pay the fee in installment For BA Mathematics Distance Education?
Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
What will be the examination mode?
Examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Is this BA Mathematics Admission Approved in the Government or Private Sectors?
Yes, this is UGC Approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Be the first to leave a review.