BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission: BA Mathematics is a UG degree program to learn about sets, measurements, symbols, numbers, relationships, and properties of quantities. There is an alternative to BA Mathematics and that is BSc Mathematics but the core subjects learned in both courses are almost the same. The mathematical techniques learned in this program are focused to be implemented in the studies of arts, humanities, and social science.
However, in the field of science, the BSc mathematics degree and its subjects are implemented in various related areas such as computational mathematics, applied analysis, actual science, and so on. BA Mathematics degree is beneficial for anyone wishing to make expertise in Education, Research, or Statistics, among other fields. Statistics is beneficial in prominent professions such as Big Data, which has recently gained popularity. Teachers and academics can indeed serve in colleges and universities to educate the next youth.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
- Eligibility: Students must have successfully completed their 12th board examination in any stream with an average mark of a minimum of 45%. The education must be gained from any recognised institute or educational board.
- Duration: This learning is completed within a time period of 3 years which is the minimum time to complete this degree however it can take a maximum of 5 years because of some reasons. Each year consists of 2 semesters.
- Fee: A varying fee structure for this course in India is about INR 12972 to INR 23805 per year.
- Career-wise: This degree provides students with an option to further study MA mathematics in distance mode. These students can work as an accountant, statisticians, teachers, etc., with a salary of INR 2.5 to 7 LPA.
BA Mathematics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Mathematics|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 12972 to INR 23805/ Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
BA Mathematics Distance Education Key Points
- Acquiring this degree makes you able with skills such as critical thinking, analytical thinking, the ability to manipulate precisely, communication, interaction ideas, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- In distance and online mode the learning of this course is now provided with a duration of 3 years to provide flexibility in learning for the candidates.
- Every candidate who applies for this course will be given direct admission because there is no entrance exam for studies in online mode.
- This course is highly-job-oriented and has a great scope even in the distance mode because it is approved by institutes such as UGC and DEB.
Is Distance BA Mathematics Worth it?
Yes, BA in Mathematics via distance learning can be worth excellent because each firm or company in India requires such professionals to handle their mathematical or calculation issues.
- Skills: Distance BA Mathematics can give you skills in solving algebraic equations, measurement skills, problem-solving skills, decision-making skills, logical reasoning skills, writing as well as oral skills.
- Time Flexibility: This distance learning BA program’s flexible learning environment may benefit students’ academic performance and general well-being.
- Fee and Cost: BA Mathematics Distance Education is a highly professional course which is available at low fees. Regular BA fees are more than the Distance BA, it’s a plus point of distance learning programs for those who want to enrol on this course with reasonable fees. Students have to pay INR 12972 to INR 23805 average fee for this bachelor’s in Mathematics course.
- Earn While You Learn: While learning this distance course, you can also do a job to earn money or get experience. Flexibility and Time management in this course can give you this opportunity.
- Digital classes: During digital courses, they get their approach recorded and learn with their schedule.
BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission 2023
The registrations for admission into the course can only be done by the applicants via the online mode as no offline registrations are accepted by the institute. As soon as an applicant completes the registration process they get selected for admission directly after their previous qualifications.
The applicant must have passed the 12th class from a recognized institution before filling out the registration form for the BA Mathematics Distance Education course. The verification process will be conducted online and all original educational documents will be required. Students can reach out to our counselors on working days. Please call the above-mentioned number if students have any questions.
At the time of registration if an applicant faces any struggle or gets confusion then can contact our educational counsellors who are available for the help of students 24×7. The query form for contacting our expert counsellors is listed at imtsinstitute.com.
BA Mathematics Distance Education Application Form
Interested students who want to learn the equations and theories that are used in Mathematics and want to get a bachelor’s level certification must fill out the online application form to enroll their names for the academic session 2023. They must facilitate correct details on the online BA Mathematics Distance Education Application form. Students can complete the process by paying the registration fee.
BA Mathematics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria required for every candidate who wishes to take admission to the BA Mathematics distance degree program must have completed their 10+2 education.
- It will be required candidate must have completed this education in the science or commerce stream with mathematics as a major subject.
- Passing marks of students in the last examination needed to be 50% or more.
The IMTS Institute is offering a very reasonable fee structure for distance courses. Students must submit the fee before the last date announced by the institute. In case, students do not submit the fee, their admission will be canceled automatically. An Approx fee will be there (INR 12972 – INR 23805/ Year).
BA Mathematics Distance Education Admission Process
The application form for Bachelor in Mathematics program is available on the official website. All candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria must apply for admission online by visiting the official website of IMTS Institute. Students can also fill out the form above to get assistance for admission. The detailed process has been mentioned below:
The procedure given below is for candidates to complete their registrations:
- Go to the website of IMTS and sign up by filling out the form.
- Fill out with the correct details like Contact Number, Email & Address.
- If you want help you can ask the IMTS counsellor for providing details.
- In contacting the counsellor students will get full details with a link to fee submission.
- Confirm the details and submit the admission fee.
- 5 Passport Size Photographs
- 10 Class Certificate
- 12 Class Certificate
- Adhar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
BA Mathematics Distance Education Syllabus
BA Mathematics through distance education is provided over a duration of 3 years. During these 3 years, 6 semesters are there in which different subjects are taught. The syllabus for the course is given as follows:
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Classical Algebra||Modern Algebra|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Differential Calculus||Differential Equations|
|Integral Calculus||Vector Analysis|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Statics||Solid Geometry 3D|
BA Mathematics Distance Education in India
Multiple institutes are offering BA Mathematics in India. Students can enroll here for many other specializations in BA, like English, Hindi, and economics. IMTS Institute is also one of the best institute that provides BA mathematics courses in India with affordable fees for all eligible students.
Scope for BA Mathematics Distance Education
The BA Mathematics distance education course is a specially designed course that is opted by the students for increasing their chances for a successful and highlighted career. The scope for the students after passing this course is increased by multiple times as they are offered numerous job opportunities by many reputed firms.
The students can aspire for getting jobs at various educational institutions, tuition centers, research centers, accountant centers, etc. The average pay that an applicant can receive on passing the BA Mathematics distance education course can go from INR 2.5 LPA to 7 LPA.
- Central/State Government Departments
- Research and Development Firms
- Technical Journals
- Banks and Investment Firms
- Utility Companies
- Business and Industry
- Engineering Firms
- Insurance Agencies
- Computer Programmer
- Treasury Management Specialist
- Aerodynamics Specialist
- Technical Writer
- Loan Officer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is BA Mathematics Distance Education valid for abroad studies or Jobs?
Yes, BA Mathematics Distance Education is Approved for study in India, Abroad, and other countries of the world.
Can students pay the fee in installments For BA Mathematics Distance Education?
Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
What will be the examination mode?
The examination can be held either offline or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Is this BA Mathematics Admission Approved in the Government or Private Sector?
Yes, this is UGC Approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Be the first to leave a review.