MSc IT Distance Education Admission: The MSc in IT Distance Education is a postgraduate program that has a duration of two years. This course provides a solid foundation in areas such as computer networks, databases, software development, systems analysis, and project management. Graduate students with BCA/BSc IT degrees or relevant courses are eligible for this course. 04 March 2024 is the last date to apply for the MSc IT Distance Education course at IMTS Institute, it is recommended for interested candidates to apply at @www.imtsinstitute.com before the mentioned deadline for the upcoming 2024 session.
After completing this course, there are good job opportunities in areas like application development, software development, graphics and animation, networking, and other related fields.
The MSc IT Distance Education program comprises various information technology-driven subjects such as operating systems and system software, basic electronics and communication, computer organization and architecture, database management systems, data communication and computer networks, formal languages and automata theory, and more.
Eligibility Criteria Overview: Admission to the MSc IT Distance Education program at UGC-approved universities is only possible for candidates who pass the BCA/BSc IT degree from a recognized university.
Fee Structure Overview: The fee structure of the MSc IT Distance Education program can be seen in the amounts of INR 16,000 to INR 49,000 per year.
Is MSc IT Distance Education Valid? Several UGC-recognized universities offer the MSc IT program via distance learning. It is accredited by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB) as well.
Scope Overview: Candidates after completing the MSC IT distance education program can work in the software, graphics, and animation industries, application development, networking, or other related fields at handsome salaries.
Note: The complete MSc IT distance education program information, including eligibility criteria, admission fee, tuition fee, admission process, scope, and more, is available in the following sections.
MSc IT Distance Admission Updates 2024 (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to the MSc IT program before the Last Date for admission of 04 March 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for the MSc IT course for the academic session 2024-25. Apply Now 01 March 2024.
- Admission announced at NIILM University Haryana for the MSC IT program for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit the application by 02 March 2024 which is the last Date for admission.
- SKU University has commenced the admission process for the MSC IT course for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 02 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University invites Students for applications for its MSC IT program for the 2024-25 academic year before 01 March 2024.
- William Carey University has started accepting applications for the MSc IT course beginning the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before the last date for admission of 04 March 2024.
MSc IT Distance Education Highlights
|MSc in IT
|Master of Science in Information Technology
|INR 16,000 to INR 49,000 per year
|Online / Offline
|Graduation with 45% to 50%
|UGC / DEB Level
|INR 6 LPA to 9 LPA.
Why MSc IT Distance Education?
Applicants can pursue this distance master’s degree for less amount than a regular MSc course and save money by choosing the MSc IT distance learning course.
An MSc, also known as a Master of Science degree, is an advanced study program that allows students to concentrate on various fields, including mathematics, geography, computer science, life science, and others. The course outline and overall curriculum will change according to the attention that you choose.
- Students can pursue MSc IT Distance Education from a lower fee structure than what one would expect in the regular/online mode.
- The course learning does not include daily classes, which means working professionals and students studying in the different streams or courses cannot fail to study the MSc Information Technology distance program.
- MSc in Information Technology via Distance Learning has the approval of the UGC. The recognition of the MSc IT distance education program is exactly the same as the other two modes— conventional and online.
- In order to open the gate for admission to the MSc Information Technology distance education program without an entrance test, candidates are suggested to seek help from the IMTS Institute. The institute offers the MSc IT Distance program admission as well as career counseling.
Is Distance MSc IT worth it?
MSc IT (Information Technology) distance education is a worthwhile program for candidates wanting to enter the IT industry. In the course, students will learn more about the distance course MSc IT program and its advantages that help students grow in their careers. The course is valid for distance education and can be completed through the IMTS Institute.
- Skills: The key learning skills students acquire through this distance MSc IT course are machine learning, cloud computing, DevOps, data analysis, system & operations, programming, security, etc.
- Time Flexibility: Distance courses are excellent for selecting your study timings and saving a lot of time. This available time can be spent performing other work and learning extra things.
- Fee and Cost: In most distance institutes, the cost varies from INR 10,000 to INR 23,000 a year; this fee structure is reasonable and designed for financially deprived candidates.
- Earn While You Learn: In this fast-moving world, Job opportunities mostly require experience that can be taken by working simultaneously with this course and also provide earning opportunities.
Distance MSc Course Specializations
MSc IT Distance Education Admission 2024-25
The admission to the distance MSc IT (Information Technology) course has been going on in India for the session 2024-25. A BSc IT or its equivalent degree is required to make a candidate eligible for enrolling in this course. IMTS Institute is one of the best choices for pursuing an MSc IT distance education program.
Admission to MSc IT Distance Learning is currently ongoing for sessions 2024. Students should apply before the admission deadline. The MSc in Information Technology program covers information technology, artificial intelligence, data science, and more. After completing a master’s degree in information technology, students can choose from jobs such as programmer, analyst, data scientist, developer, etc.
Distance learning gives students flexibility and provides them with a good education. Aside from this, all facilities have been updated to meet the needs of distance learning students. At IMTS, students can choose from a variety of educational paths, and the curriculum is designed to help them succeed academically.
MSc IT Distance Education Application Form
Application forms can be submitted online through the website. To be considered for admission, students must complete an online application form. It is the student’s responsibility to provide the correct contact information, full name, academic qualification information, etc. Students also have to pay an application fee, which may vary by course and specialization.
There is a requirement that all academic information as well as personal information must be provided to the best of one’s ability. Students must fill out and submit their application forms before the deadline.
MSc IT Distance Education: Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum MSc IT eligibility criteria for Distance Education is that students must have completed their bachelor’s degree (BSc IT) in any discipline or equivalent.
- The students must have completed their Graduation in any subject or equivalent with a minimum of 45% to 50% marks from a well-known University.
- The minimum duration of a Distance MSc IT is 2 years.
- The merit list determines the selection of students.
MSc IT Distance Education Fee
Applicants can pursue an MSc IT Distance Education degree in an affordable fee range in India at IMTS Institute. The fee is pocket-friendly and ranges from INR 10,000 – INR 23,000 per year. In case of any query, students can call the above-given number for more fee information.
Distance MSc IT Admission Process
In order to get admission to the MSc IT Distance Degree course admission process has to be completed in a proper manner. At IMTS Institute admission process is ongoing for the session 2024-25. Following of the guidelines are mentioned below must read them.
- Sign up using the application form provided on the page.
- Register yourself using the information provided and the necessary documents.
- Applicants who need assistance with the application process should contact the IMTS counselor.
- Students will be sent a link to complete the fee submission process.
- Following that, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
Features of MSc IT Distance Education at IMTS Institute
- 24×7 Consultation: At IMTS Institute, we offer students a free counseling facility 24×7. Students get to consult and discuss their career goals and inspiration with the counselors and decide the best course for them with their help.
- Hustle-free Admission Procedure: The process for admission to the MSc IT Distance Learning course at the IMTS Institute is online so that the students won’t have to visit the institution personally regarding admission. Students just needed to provide the scanned images of their original documents, and our service team completed the rest process for them.
- 99% Passing Rate with Placements: After getting admission to a course at IMTS Institute, students are provided with study materials that help them understand the core value of their syllabus. Along with the study materials, some guides are always ready to help students with their queries.
- Leading records of Excellence: The IMTS Institute has completed 16 successful years of selfless service for students’ benefit. In 16 years, only the institution has secured 26k+ successful admission under multiple disciplines and levels. After completing their MSc IT Distance Education course, many students have been placed at senior profiles in MNCs like TCS, Google, Infosys, etc.
MSc IT Distance Learning in India
In an MSc IT distance learning course in India, students can better understand management concepts and IT skills while enhancing their knowledge and skills. The first step on the path to success for a student is to get admitted to the course. Many top institutes, such as IMTS Institute, offer distance learning MSc IT courses. There will be no entrance test; admission will be based on previous examination results.
Students from different states of India are enrolling in the MSc IT course at IMTS Institute. Panjab, Uttar Pradesh, Assam, Haryana, Assam, Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Maharashtra are leading states for admission numbers. Many working professionals and students are securing admission without any hustle.
MSc IT Distance Education in Delhi
Delhi is the Capital city and hub of Education in India. IMTS Institute is providing a Distance MSc IT program. IMTS is a reputed institute for offering distance learning courses all over India. Students should qualify for the UG program in relevant discipline with a minimum score of 50% can apply for this masters program at the official website of IMTS. Students from all over India can take admission.
MSc IT Distance Education in Mumbai
Students from Mumbai can apply for the Master of Science in Information Technology course at IMTS Institute. The institute is well known for its distance mode courses including MSc IT. Admission will be based on the previous marks in the UG Degree (BSc IT degree holders will be preferred). The process can be completed in online mode. Students should have filled out the application form before the admission deadline.
Students from Mumbai are securing admission to the MSc IT course at IMTS Institute. It is a reputed institute for distance education and providing quality education to students. One can call on the above-given number for any queries regarding admission during working hours.
MSc IT Distance Education in Hyderabad
Master of Science in Information Technology through distance learning mode is a popular program in Hyderabad. It is a 2-year master’s level degree offered by several universities in Hyderabad. Students who are interested in pursuing this program under ODL mode can contact us by making a call or by filling out the application form attached above. The expert education and career counselors of IMTS Institute will assist you in earning this degree at an affordable fee range and help to fill out the application form.
Scope After MSc IT Distance Education
The MSc in Information Technology, or MSc IT, an advanced degree is perfect for candidates who want to work in the technology industry. The professional postgraduate degree program in the distance mode equally offers job options for candidates that a regular advanced degree can suggest in the information technology domain.
Candidates who have completed their postgraduate degree in the MSc IT can lock down job opportunities in one of the profiles such as software developer, software engineer, database administrator, systems analyst, IT consultant, network administrator, and so on.
The average salary package for someone engaged in information technology-oriented professions after MSc IT may look at INR 8 LPA to 14 LPA. To go even further in the academic and professional disciplines of the IT field, it is suggested that applicants must apply for the doctoral degree program.
MSc IT Distance Education Salary
After completing the master’s of science, specializing in information technology, students have various jobs. They can apply for any job they are interested in. The salary structure depends on their skills. The average salary for MSc IT distance learning graduates is INR 6 LPA to INR 9 LPA. It will enhance the professional experience.
Students who have gained experience in the same field for 1 or more years can get promotions, salary increments, appraisals, and other facilities from the organizations. They can also switch the company for greater salary packages. Apart from this, various multinational companies hire MSc IT students with a handsome salary package in foreign and also provide facilities like housing, medical, and more.
Jobs Options after MSc IT Distance Education
Job opportunities for graduates with MSc IT are vast and offer various fulfilling career options. The MSc IT program is designed to equip students with computer science and information technology skills, particularly problem-solving and logical thinking.
There are many employment options for the students of M.Sc Information Technology Distance Education, such as
- Android Developer
- Database Developer
- Subject Matter Expert or Online Tutor
- Network Security Expert
- Web Designing
- System/Hardware Admin
- Digital Marketing Executive
MSc IT Distance Education Syllabus
A 2-year study is required to earn a master’s in science in information technology. There are 4 semesters altogether covered. The tests may be administered annually or every semester. The knowledge offered is advanced because the course is at the master’s level. Every subject is covered in depth and in its entirety. The following is the syllabus:
|Fundamentals & Programming
|Data & File Structures
|Database Management System (DBMS)
|Object-Oriented Programming (oops)
|Analysis and Design of Algorithms
|Data Communication and Networking (DCN)
|Data Warehousing and Data Mining
|Managing Big Data
|Open Source System (OSS)
MSc IT Distance Education FAQs
Ans: The private and Government sectors demand this postgraduate degree for the Job.
Ans: Yes, an MSc IT distance degree is valid for abroad countries, done from a recognized university.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay fees in installments.
Ans: The mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
Question 5: What is the fee for Distance MSc IT admission?
Ans: The MSc IT Distance Education fee ranges from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 23,000 per year.
Question 6: Can an MSc be done from a distance?
Ans: Yes, UGC approved some specializations of MSc that students can pursue in distance mode, such as MSc IT, MSc Mathematics, MSc CS, MSc Psychology, etc.
Question 7: Who is eligible for MSc IT Admission?
Ans: A BSc in IT or equivalent from any UGC-recognized university with a 50% grade can apply for MSc IT admission.Question 8: What is the scope MSc IT Distance Education course?